Author Topic: in a rut  (Read 6756 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
in a rut
« on: August 19, 2005, 02:04:23 AM »
Well, I have been at the same weight for about a year now, no more gains.  I am at 265 eating half healthy, with protein in abundance.  I do not have a supplement regimen aside from mrps and other protein.  What should I take to start breaking plateaus?  Should I use a NO2 product, maybe some creatine?  I don't feel like throwing my hard earned money away on some overmarketed products that promise huge gains, but a guy at my gym swears by the gaspari superpump 250 stuff.  He is definitely bigger post workout and has a lot of energy even with a heavy workout.  Well, whatever the case, I need to change things up out of my routine.  I have changed my workout schedules and exercises about every 3 months or so to keep it fresh, and my strength and balance are great, I would just like to add another 20 lbs of meat to fill up these t shirts a little more.  Any advice that does not include AAS?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: in a rut
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 03:04:42 AM »
Well, I have been at the same weight for about a year now, no more gains.  I am at 265 eating half healthy, with protein in abundance.  I do not have a supplement regimen aside from mrps and other protein.  What should I take to start breaking plateaus?  Should I use a NO2 product, maybe some creatine?  I don't feel like throwing my hard earned money away on some overmarketed products that promise huge gains, but a guy at my gym swears by the gaspari superpump 250 stuff.  He is definitely bigger post workout and has a lot of energy even with a heavy workout.  Well, whatever the case, I need to change things up out of my routine.  I have changed my workout schedules and exercises about every 3 months or so to keep it fresh, and my strength and balance are great, I would just like to add another 20 lbs of meat to fill up these t shirts a little more.  Any advice that does not include AAS?

Once you reach your natural potential.......AAS is the only way to break pleateaus.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 03:16:06 AM »
265? im guessing ur not ripped if ur saying ur natural. i suggest ripping up with eph and caffeine. also caffeine pill 100mg before training just as good as teh juice, but 100% natural baby!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 12:50:39 PM »
ripped, I would say no, but im not exactly fat.  I wear a 36 pants at 265 lbs.  My arms are 18" and my thighs are 26" pre workout.   My goal is not to get ripped though, I prefer having more of a powerlifter type body and am not going to give up my friday and saturday night drinking with friends just so I can see my abs.  I know they are there, and are strong as hell. 

My goal is more on the lines of adding more meat and what is lacking from my program is good supplementation that isn't illegal. 
What do you recommend I take?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:53:19 PM »
your arms are only 18 and legs are only 26 at 265? those are my measurements at 223.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

johnnyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 12:57:03 PM »
I suggest you start taking a NO2 product stacked with Creatine ester product.  This will produce a noticeable diffrence with in a week or so.  Anavol is what I use, it already has a stack of NO2 and creatine esters.  Its a pill so it is conveint too.

http://www.supplements101.com/store/Anavol_p/nxcanavol.htm

MRI is a company that makes good products, kind of pricey though.  This should give you the results you are looking for legally.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 12:59:49 PM »
i have a hard time believing that your waist is only 36 at 265 with the other measurements that you gave, all of that weight has to be somewhere and it sure isn't in your arms and legs judging by those measurements.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 02:11:24 PM »
i have a hard time believing that your waist is only 36 at 265 with the other measurements that you gave, all of that weight has to be somewhere and it sure isn't in your arms and legs judging by those measurements.

maybe he's 6'10"
its comin today

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 02:43:43 PM »
I suggest you start taking a NO2 product stacked with Creatine ester product.  This will produce a noticeable diffrence with in a week or so.  Anavol is what I use, it already has a stack of NO2 and creatine esters.  Its a pill so it is conveint too.

http://www.supplements101.com/store/Anavol_p/nxcanavol.htm

MRI is a company that makes good products, kind of pricey though.  This should give you the results you are looking for legally.

::)

I wasted my money on a NO2 product, useless garbage.  You feel a slight pump, but it goes down.  It is purely superficial and adds NOTHING to your physique.

Creatine is a good product, if you are a creatine responder.  Sadly I am not and you may not be either.

Your answer lies in diet, also try changing up your workout.

Also your stats are very odd, are you 6'8?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 06:48:22 PM »
NO2 is garbage and expensive
bodybuildersreality.com

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 10:04:59 AM »
id say simply add alot of quality red meat   flank is best 
sirloine,
round steak.....eat it up!! makes ya hard,strong n break platues big time for me!!...i eat red meat all the way up to a show...i think it helps alot ...i always notice when i slack on my red meat i get alittle weaker,softer and dont feel as good     imo

Stallion

• Getbig III
  • Brunette Goddess
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 12:55:21 PM »
ripped, I would say no, but im not exactly fat.  I wear a 36 pants at 265 lbs.  My arms are 18" and my thighs are 26" pre workout.   My goal is not to get ripped though, I prefer having more of a powerlifter type body and am not going to give up my friday and saturday night drinking with friends just so I can see my abs.  I know they are there, and are strong as hell. 

My goal is more on the lines of adding more meat and what is lacking from my program is good supplementation that isn't illegal. 
What do you recommend I take?

That's not exactly big for 265 lbs.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 03:24:40 AM »
That's not exactly big for 265 lbs.

yeah no kidding...if only i could find a good training partner, one that doesnt want to work out at 430 in the morning.

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 04:26:24 AM »

Ok so some of you measurements might not set the World on fire, but they are not bad and you are already 265 lbs (which is a lot) and, according to what you say, not particularly fat, so why the need to get even bigger? How tall are you?
Lies, damn lies and diets

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 04:36:47 AM »
Ok so some of you measurements might not set the World on fire, but they are not bad and you are already 265 lbs (which is a lot) and, according to what you say, not particularly fat, so why the need to get even bigger? How tall are you?
he's between 6'8" and 6'10"

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 04:44:28 AM »
he's between 6'8" and 6'10"

Well in that case he does need to get bigger.  ;D
Lies, damn lies and diets

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 03:14:37 PM »
no no i am 6'3"  and the 430am comment was for stallion who i should be training with but he gets up to open the gym far too early......

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 04:38:54 PM »
 stop draining those kegs my man
Valhalla awaits.

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 06:35:51 PM »
A friend of mine (who is on steroids) swears by superpump 250, that's the only suppliment he takes besides protein.   There are a couple of other products like bsn no-explode that are the same thing.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 01:58:56 AM »
Why was this moved into gossip and opinions?  THis is still a supplementation question.....

And i dont know if you all noticed but i started it three months ago.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 02:16:21 AM »
I would recommend that you shut the fuck up and start lifting some heavy ass weight.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 03:35:23 AM »
evabody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight
"Stop asking me that"

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 03:36:15 AM »
your arms are only 18 and legs are only 26 at 265? those are my measurements at 223.
dude...26 inch thighs?  i had 25 inch thighs before i ever even trained legs, you have pathetic leg development.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 08:10:47 AM »
You've hit the proverable "stone wall".  My advise is to take a month off the weights.  Just cardio and get your diet in order.  After the rest you should start responding and with a clean diet, breaking platos.  It happens to most naturals.  They try to train like their on juice, but can't.  It's much harder doing it natural and there is not allot of room for error.  Burnout happens and should be corrected asap or you will either end up on AAS or quit altogether.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 09:08:48 AM »
damn taht is depressing
Valhalla awaits.