Author Topic: Only in America. 8 years for graffiti. No probation.  (Read 11373 times)

spinnis

Only in America. 8 years for graffiti. No probation.
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »

incredible.

Why not fine him for the damanges and have him clean the shit up?

or one year if you REALLY wanna push it with parole after 8 months or something. Fucking hell.

Women shouldnt be judges angry ass girls. her house probably got "tagged" once upon a time.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Only in America. 8 years for graffiti. No probation.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:00:12 AM »
chances are he will come out a better person after he has been forced to traffic cigarettes and drugs in the pen so he
doesn't end up being sexually abused ::)

roccoginge

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »

incredible.

Why not fine him for the damanges and have him clean the shit up?

or one year if you REALLY wanna push it with parole after 8 months or something. Fucking hell.

Women shouldnt be judges angry ass girls. her house probably got "tagged" once upon a time.
especially lesbian women.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 09:03:45 AM »
chances are he will come out a better person after he has been forced to traffic cigarettes and drugs in the pen so he

Incredible.

I can understand how frustating it would be to get your workplace that you own or something tagged, but fucking hell.. as long as you dont loose money and you dont have to clean it off yourself, and as long as he leanr a lesson which he probably would MORE THEN ENOUGH with one year. Or a big ass fine.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
lol I have to comment on this again

I would love to see if the guy has a criminal record, if not this is incredbible stupid and overly excessive, the judge looks
like she has just found out she hit menapause ::)

But to be serious, what the fuck is the point of sending him to prison anyways? Let him pay the fine (lol at the 7k damage) and put him on probation, he is 18 years old ffs.

I mean by now we know for a fact that the wide majority of people don't get better in prison, also the way she said to him you will serve every day looks incredible cruel to me.

Hey Im the first to say, America is a great country but you guys have a straaange fucking culture.

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 09:06:00 AM »
lol I have to comment on this again

I would love to see if the guy has a criminal record, if not this is incredbible stupid and overly excessive, the judge looks
like she has just found out she hit menapause ::)

But to be serious, what the fuck is the point of sending him to prison anyways? Let him pay the fine (lol at the 7k damage) and put him on probation, he is 18 years old ffs.

cue the americanos that doesnt see an issue at All in this. 18 yr olds do stupid shit, everyone does at one point ar another.. crazy. I would beat the shit out of the judge and her entire fucking family when I got out. Then hunt down the fuckler that bragged about the police doing a good job. what the hell.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »

She needs a beating.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 09:07:34 AM »
She needs a beating.

hold her down and vcut her fucking tongue out. that would be a nice punishment for that controlling abusive c*nt. Not being able to speak again.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:14 AM »
cue the americanos that doesnt see an issue at All in this. 18 yr olds do stupid shit, everyone does at one point ar another.. crazy. I would beat the shit out of the judge and her entire fucking family when I got out.

OMFG I would have been locked up forever for shit I have done in the past, it is important to know that anybody has made mistakes and unless somebody is hurt really hurt, cut them some slack.

Haha but good thing is he probably will be out in 2 days like Paris Hilton who was a druggy and drove intoxicated... hang on.... no the guy has no money and isn't a celebrity so yeah shit he will serve his 8 years ::)

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 09:10:05 AM »
OMFG I would have been locked up forever for shit I have done in the past, it is important to know that anybody has made mistakes and unless somebody is hurt really hurt, cut them some slack.

Haha but good thing is he probably will be out in 2 days like Paris Hilton who was a druggy and drove intoxicated... hang on.... no the guy has no money and isn't a celebrity so yeah shit he will serve his 8 years ::)

dont forget. NO probation. NO chance of early release.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 09:10:46 AM »
Wow that is crazy. 8 years as a slave for the prison and sexslave for his cellmate, oh well. Shit happens ???  :-X

you could kill someone in sweden, and throw in a few rapes just for good measure and still not serve 8 years lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 09:10:54 AM »
I think a week in prison, heavily guarded - in extra cells - is probably the best thing to scare teenagers, tell you what I got scared the fuck out when I went into prison for a very small streach, never
had any problems with the police nor have I ever broken the law again.
Let them feel the bordom and the helplessnes being locked up etc, that is I think a good thing.

But 8 years - dam - the guy will be out when he is 26  :o :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »
dont forget. NO probation. NO chance of early release.

I was making a point by being sarcastic - of the stupid and ridicules double standarts, Paris Hilton has commited a far worse crime (at least in my eyes) and has been warned so fucking many times.
But we cannot keep her in prison because daddy hired the best lawyers in the country to scare the shit out of the judge and everybody else as in...

Do you know what we will do if anything happens to her?

If there is one thing I dispise and hate its double standarts.

however good thing is, the video will go viral and maybe just maybe a big shot lawyer sees a chance to make cash or get his name in the news and picks up the case.
For the judge.... she needs to be raped with a broken bottle.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 09:15:53 AM »
however good thing is, the video will go viral and maybe just maybe a big shot lawyer sees a chance to make cash or get his name in the news and picks up the case.
For the judge.... she needs to be raped with a broken bottle.

hopefully. especially No chance of early release. so NO motivation to behave while locked up either..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 09:16:07 AM »
you could kill someone in sweden, and throw in a few rapes just for good measure and still not serve 8 years lol.

yeah but you see that is not neccesarily a good thing, I think as a judge you have to draw a clear line between a teenage who did stupid shit, and caused some damage and somebody
who went physical.
I mean ffs its only money - okay it must be a pain in the ass for anybody who has the shop to see the taggings since everybody is thinking of course - Gang tags I am staying the fuck away from here.
But seriously - 7k vs 8 years and possibly ruined life, doesn't add up.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 09:21:34 AM »
hopefully. especially No chance of early release. so NO motivation to behave while locked up either..

well... the fucked up thing is - in america they can add shit to your sentence, I just saw a docu about the only max security - solidary confinement prison in america, you cannot be send there
for your stretch but only when you are not controllable in prison.
Its incredible I couldn't believe my eyes, these guys (sure most are bad guys) are send there and start the program on level 1 - which means no books no tv nothing just a bare cell - 1h they get out per week or so but not outside but to a closed room for excersise - if you behave you get more good things like a TV and books etc.
The prison is build specifically so you have ZERO contact to other humans, they are making tests now to find out if this is legal since it is prooven that being lonely is in the same area in the brain as were you feel pain.

So here is the interesting part - there is this guy in there - he went to the pen (normal pen) for forgery (checks) got I dunno 3 years, but because he was picked on etc he got in fights and there was thijngs added to his sentence, he is now 7 years in his setence who was orginaly only 2-3 years, he got a total of 2 livetearms for attacking officers and he is mentally disturbed.
he has not seen sunlight or the wind or has been outside nor has he talked to anybody for six fucking years.!!!!!!

Imagine that.

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 09:23:02 AM »
well... the fucked up thing is - in america they can add shit to your sentence, I just saw a docu about the only max security - solidary confinement prison in america, you cannot be send there
for your stretch but only when you are not controllable in prison.
Its incredible I couldn't believe my eyes, these guys (sure most are bad guys) are send there and start the program on level 1 - which means no books no tv nothing just a bare cell - 1h they get out per week or so but not outside but to a closed room for excersise - if you behave you get more good things like a TV and books etc.
The prison is build specifically so you have ZERO contact to other humans, they are making tests now to find out if this is legal since it is prooven that being lonely is in the same area in the brain as were you feel pain.

So here is the interesting part - there is this guy in there - he went to the pen (normal pen) for forgery (checks) got I dunno 3 years, but because he was picked on etc he got in fights and there was thijngs added to his sentence, he is now 7 years in his setence who was orginaly only 2-3 years, he got a total of 2 livetearms for attacking officers and he is mentally disturbed.
he has not seen sunlight or the wind or has been outside nor has he talked to anybody for six fucking years.!!!!!!

Imagine that.

welcome to the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee and the hoooooooooooooooome of the braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave

A dude in sweden got sentenced last year for keeping s 14 yr old girl prisoner and selling her off to friends and keeping her locked in a box when he had to go to the store etc, when he couldnt keep a check on her, a little ass wodden box. this went on for 14-16 months or something like that.

he got 4 years and will be out way before that.

And ofc tv, books, internet, blankets and whatever. At times I wish it would be more like usa, but not when it comes to DUMB ass stuff like the grafitti dude.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
Land of the free.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
Ha,fantastic...not one American in this thread...just a bunch of Euro's telling us how to run our country ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 09:26:29 AM »
Waiting for captain america "berzerkfury" to talk about eurotrash.  :D

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 09:26:56 AM »
Ha,fantastic...not one American in this thread...just a bunch of Euro's telling us how to run our country ;D

just wait, there will be soon,  ;D

and then it will someone be obvious this sentence isn't wrong at all, because america never makes misstakes, only everyone else  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »

You see that is the problem with you fucking yanks, cannot take criticism, as soon as anybody criticize your oh so great country he is either a communist or just euro trash.

Nobody tells you fuckers how to run your own country (your government on the other hand does a fine job in dictating the whole world how to run their lives ::) ) ... we are just suggesting
that your legal system might be fucked beyond repair, that's called criticism.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure he got 8 years because his art work sucked.... LOL

And WOW, that judge is an even bigger brutish bitch dyke than Judge Judy.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:43 AM »
Incredible.

I can understand how frustating it would be to get your workplace that you own or something tagged, but fucking hell.. as long as you dont loose money and you dont have to clean it off yourself, and as long as he leanr a lesson which he probably would MORE THEN ENOUGH with one year. Or a big ass fine.

Grafitti like this is the same as theft, your causing massive loss of property 7 grand ain't a small number. and crime generally 95 percent of crimes go unpunished so if you get caught you are taking the blame for other crimes. That's only common fucking sense.

Anyhow I don't believe in prisons labour camps should be the way to go.

P.S. I'm right wing as hell.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 09:33:28 AM »
Grafitti like this is the same as theft, your causing massive loss of property 7 grand ain't a small number. and crime generally 95 percent of crimes go unpunished so if you get caught you are taking the blame for other crimes. That's only common fucking sense.

Anyhow I don't believe in prisons labour camps should be the way to go.

P.S. I'm right wing as hell.

Lets do the math here.

7K - 8 years = $875 per year.

Couple of the shops were vacant - come on man be as right wing as you want you have to agree the sentence is incredible stupid, given that she pretty much
destroyed his live.