Author Topic: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)  (Read 24021 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2011, 09:53:27 AM »
For sure!!  ;D

I wonder what makes a man a success. Nice possessions maybe, a guy living the American dream, or a guy with wife n kids happy family, or maybe a guy who bangs a ton of hot chicks.

However I know that the picture of success is certainly not some steroid abusing repressed old queen standing on a stage in a thong.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »
Looks like the type of girl thats ok with accidentally getting choked out and not reporting you for a rape  ;D.

she even brought him food.

You should do nasty nasty thing with her Mahg.

Its that type of girl you tell that girls cume last :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2011, 10:01:30 AM »
lmfao!!!!!  That was some funny shit!

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2011, 10:02:27 AM »
For sure!!  ;D

Cover your balls you sick freak.

Look at this lunatic - standing on a stage with his nuts hanging out and yet he feels he has the right to tell others how to live their lives.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 10:03:03 AM »
Its that type of girl you tell that girls cume last :D

Looks like the type of girl thats too insecure to let you know that she doesnt like being tied up and pissed on

...what

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »
I don't use my watch to get tail. I dress smartly but simple, primarily cuz what I'd really like is a girl who likes me for who I am not what I have. Also I'm kind of leery considering the number of whores around here that they may demand large amounts of money after sex if they saw that I was made of money. I've had some of that kind of BS where a girl asks for cash the next morning and threatens to report u for rape but always been able to get rid of them with 500 pesos and said "look I'm not a millionaire I'm just a foreign student this all I got, its this or nothing".

There's very few real "ladies" here, I could behave as a classy gentleman but essentially I'm dealing with whores, poor girls, gold diggers, fatties etc. The beautiful girls with good jobs and everything in order seem to only go with Filipinos, this is 1 of the most sanctimonious patriotic places I've ever been to, they're all so proud of the shithole they're in and from, and truly only love their own, even though their own are mostly liars, whores and thieves.
A very positive note Mahg... The name is even fitting for you hahahah. Mahg... I think of a unibrow Sesame Street character when i hear you name. You look like a muppet :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 10:11:27 AM »
A very positive note Mahg... The name is even fitting for you hahahah. Mahg... I think of a unibrow Sesame Street character when i hear you name. You look like a muppet :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
I wonder what makes a man a success. Nice possessions maybe, a guy living the American dream, or a guy with wife n kids happy family, or maybe a guy who bangs a ton of hot chicks.

However I know that the picture of success is certainly not some steroid abusing repressed old queen standing on a stage in a thong.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

'success' not a matter of materialism, or getting laid, or anything else.

'success' is true happiness- and true happiness comes from being happy with who you are, and what you have. thats it.

everyone tries their whole lives to be 'happy', filling their void with all those things you mentioned and never get there.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2011, 10:14:48 AM »

HOLY FUCK !

LMAO!

ahahahahahahaha im dying over here
b

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2011, 10:16:07 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2011, 10:19:55 AM »

I dont see any face photos?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2011, 10:26:11 AM »
I dont see any face photos?
He has posted some in the past and literally looks like the muppet above.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »

Someone who has bitch tits that make their pre-pubescent chest look like the letter "W", and runs to GetBig bragging about banging some horrifically ugly troll, really shouldn't be pontificating about success.

On the other hand....you can take pride in knowing you're the guy on GetBig that has fucked the ugliest "woman".

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
So she shows up with 2 cups of instant noodles, 1 for me and 1 for herself. Pretty neat. I offer her fruit and drink and she doesnt want any. Cool. Evening begins, of course, with Mr Happy showing off my natural muscles to the adoring fattie. Then a shower followed by sexual intercourse is had, probably the tightest and least used lovehole I've entered. I did request all the lights be off so I could visualise I was pounding my meatpole deep into Christine Reyes' lovehole and not this burger queen. Some of the best sex I've had in a while, no joke, I was so sore after couldnt really sleep, plus the fattie had taken 3/4 of the bed. I have the skill of being able to hold out and after 20 minutes after she came several times, "a cum girl is a happy girl" sage advice from someone around here, I then proceeded to spray off and it almost felt like the head of my pole was blown off like a bullet from a gun. We screwed again the following morning before she left for work and my penis is still raw and sore. Some of the best orgasms I've had in recent memory. But still very confused if I should be proud or disappointed.  :-\

Now the fuk is stalking me by sending repeated texts on cellphone, wont leave me alone. What do I do?  ???
She seems to have a nice rack in Pic 2..?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2011, 10:31:26 AM »
He has posted some in the past and literally looks like the muppet above.

I have full sized testicles unlike u, u fucking bug.  >:(

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »
Someone who has bitch tits that make their pre-pubescent chest look like the letter "W", and runs to GetBig bragging about banging some horrifically ugly troll, really shouldn't be pontificating about success.

On the other hand....you can take pride in knowing you're the guy on GetBig that has fucked the ugliest "woman".

Those are pecs u stupidass.  ::)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2011, 10:42:08 AM »

Evening begins, of course, with Mr Happy showing off my natural muscles to the adoring fattie.

We screwed again the following morning before she left for work and my penis is still raw and sore.

It's bad enough you fucked an ugly tranny, but to wake up and double dip it, indicates some form of mild retardation.

Try to twist it all you want trannyfucker....but the GetBig outcome is inevitable.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
mahg appears to have upgraded from the fatty...
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Re: mahg appears to have upgraded from the fatty...
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »
1st pic is an obvious shop job.....here he is with his "date" that he paid $5 for....

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »
It's bad enough you fucked an ugly tranny, but to wake up and double dip it, indicates some form of mild retardation.

Try to twist it all you want trannyfucker....but the GetBig outcome is inevitable.

Skin is skin and pussy is pussy you dipshit. It's just packaged differently. When the lights are out all that matters is the quality of the pussy itself and I'd rate that vagina a 9/10 for tightness and cock grip effect. Plus theres more skin to hold on to to maintain balance and composure. Sex proper, probably better than 90% of the models out there.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »
hey bro.....

what are you bitching about???

you got some action......and by your own admission some of the best orgasms in a while......she got off

you got off......everyone is happy......why are you bagging on her looks and her body???

are you the epitome of a greek god???? are you the cat's meow????

damn dude......you got some great action......be grateful and quit with your pissing and moaning......if she is texting you......it just means she wants you to take her again......so do it!!!!!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2011, 12:56:20 PM »
That's what you consider fat and ugly? She looks ok to me. I was expecting a 300 pounder with a busted face...
Nothing to be ashamed of there. Looks like a lot of the little Filipina nurses I run into when I do a trouble call at one of the many board and care homes around here. And she was tight as fuck, right?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
Skin is skin and pussy is pussy you dipshit. It's just packaged differently. When the lights are out all that matters is the quality of the pussy itself and I'd rate that vagina a 9/10 for tightness and cock grip effect. Plus theres more skin to hold on to to maintain balance and composure. Sex proper, probably better than 90% of the models out there.

You're so full of shit......

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138246.msg1965046#msg1965046

You start off posting on GetBig as a 5'-5", 135 lb virgin that fingers his own anus. Now we're supposed to believe you're a Rolex wearing, third-world financier, pussy-wrecking machine?

Fuck off you slingblade waste of time.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »
You're so full of shit......

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138246.msg1965046#msg1965046

You start off posting on GetBig as a 5'-5", 135 lb virgin that fingers his own anus. Now we're supposed to believe you're a Rolex wearing, third-world financier, pussy-wrecking machine?

Fuck off you slingblade waste of time.

It's called evolution u stupid son of a bitch. WHat exactly do u not believe? The invoices and authentication receipts of my watches? The financial statements and withdrawal slips and fixed deposit accounts? Hard evidence - pictures of the pussies that I'm wrecking.

You jealous fuk. JUst pretend none of it is true despite the hard evidence in your face u fuking retarded shitpiss.