Author Topic: Do you enjoy life?  (Read 8651 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Do you enjoy life?
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2011, 10:11:46 AM »
You shitheads have no good dam clue, the best you can do is cite a hollywood movie.

For fucks sake, get real. What the fuck is this suppose to mean. Am I suppose to go rape a bitch just to say my head ain't the problem.

The people that suck it up and be a man 9/10 tend to be the kind of men that bit the shit out of their wives and children.

Oh yeah shockwave, your one to speak you spend years addicted to drugs, that's the defintion of causing your own god dam problems.

what fucking movie did i quote, you queer, go fucking off yourself if you cant deal with life

maybe first step is to stop sucking cock that might help you out ::)
Thunderdome approved

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »
what fucking movie did i quote, you queer, go fucking off yourself if you cant deal with life

maybe first step is to stop sucking cock that might help you out ::)
I misread what shockwave meant.
Lol go off myself that would be the "cowards way out", trust me the fucking thought is lingering idea. I moved home to avoid this. I don't want your fucking sympathy, just acknowledgement that some people's lives are fucked not because of any other reason than what there brain makes happen.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »
I misread what shockwave meant.
Lol go off myself that would be the "cowards way out", trust me the fucking thought is lingering idea. I moved home to avoid this. I don't want your fucking sympathy, just acknowledgement that some people's lives are fucked not because of any other reason than what there brain makes happen.

well unfuck your life then
Thunderdome approved

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
well unfuck your life then
How the fuck am I suppose to do that? I'm fucking trying, but there's no god dam answer on how to do that.

The best I got going is acknowledging that I am fucked and the realization that it's all in my head, and there's nothing I can buy do or think to fix this.

That to me has got me off the suicide fence but where I go from here is on the fence.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »
What pisses me off about mental health is how it's dismissed. People just don't fucking get it

I agree with you 100%. Due to the fact there are not outwards signs of a disability, people dismiss mental illness as non-existent, or imaginary, and expect one to be able to 'will' themselves better.

The nature of mental illness is that you can't will yourself to be better, it needs to be treated with psychotherapy and a closely monitored regimen of SSRI's. Some SSRI's can have a negative effect, hence the need for close supervision from medical professionals.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »
How the fuck am I suppose to do that? I'm fucking trying, but there's no god dam answer on how to do that.

The best I got going is acknowledging that I am fucked and the realization that it's all in my head, and there's nothing I can buy do or think to fix this.

That to me has got me off the suicide fence but where I go from here is on the fence.

In all seriousness go see a therapist, get your head in order, its up to you
Thunderdome approved

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »
In all seriousness go see a therapist, get your head in order, its up to you
Did  that went no where. Correction it helped alot with the little things, but change little about the big picture.

I am getting my head in order, that's why I moved home. Just frustrated, that people think it's gonna just be two weeks of staring at the walls and I'll be good to go. And as I said I'm on the edge of being fucked, there a loads of people who's life is in dissarray there entire lives..

Cough Cough disturbia/

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »
Did  that went no where. Correction it helped alot with the little things, but change little about the big picture.

I am getting my head in order, that's why I moved home. Just frustrated, that people think it's gonna just be two weeks of staring at the walls and I'll be good to go. And as I said I'm on the edge of being fucked, there a loads of people who's life is in dissarray there entire lives..

Cough Cough disturbia/

set a goal, focus on it and take it one step at a time, i assume you work out so why not aim to get in better shape,bulk up,get shredded,compete in a local show etc etc

having something to aim, whatever it may be, will help, at least try and stick to it
Thunderdome approved

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2011, 10:34:40 AM »
But on average living in a third world country makes little fucking difference, sure some places are war torn, but in the west the absence of family can't be ignored. Overall it don't matter where the fuck you live life is equal amounts shitty.

Mental health, and physical health are big obstacles.

What pisses me off about mental health is how it's dismissed. People just don't fucking get it, with the most simple examples.

I can't get a hard on. Ocassionally I can but I have to imagine the most wierd scenarios to even enjoy it. I litterally have to convince my mind that either I'm paying for it in the fantasy, it's the end of the world and I am in fact the last man on earth, or some other bizarre scenario, and I keep myself removed from feelings of guilt inside my head which is the other battle.  Either I ain't good enough for a chick, she's too old, I'm too old for her etc. Every time I get my head past one issue it's something else.

Any sane person reading this will go with the stock "your fucked" and not realize my other problems are directly connected.

I mean how would you dress if even in your dreams chicks wanted nothing to do with you.

You can call me a whinny bitch all you want at some point you gotta acknowledge that there is no simple answer, no one stop solutions and I'd be fine, I got a lot of shit in my head, and there is almost no meaningful answers.

That being said I am positive and I keep trying to find new schemes of how to fix shit, but it rarely last a few hours until I'm back to total disfunction. But at the end of the day my ability to manipulate my own mind is very limited.

serious question, did someone molest you when you where younger? ,

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

it wouldnt be surprising
Thunderdome approved

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
it wouldnt be surprising
no not with those toughts he have and that salty banana incident, just screams molestvictim

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2011, 10:38:53 AM »
Not that I know of, obviously I may have been and don't rememeber, but it's long blacked out, I've been the way I am since as far back as I can remember. a girlfriend was, and we had all the same kind of fucked up issues with sex and shit. 99 percent of the reason why I have been single alot.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »
Not that I know of, obviously I may have been and don't rememeber, but it's long blacked out, I've been the way I am since as far back as I can remember. My last girlfriend was, and we had all the same kind of fucked up issues with sex and shit. 99 percent of the reason why I have been single the last year.
ok thanks for an honest answer

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2011, 10:42:01 AM »
ok thanks for an honest answer
Dude if there one thing I do is I'm pretty much as honest with you guys as I am myself.

Excpet the banana incident where I just went with an insult.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
i enjoy life roughly one eighth of the time.

7/8 's of the time it sucks.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
How do you know that you have only 1 life to live? Is that scientifically proven?

Do you remember your last one?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2011, 07:29:12 PM »
Dude if there one thing I do is I'm pretty much as honest with you guys as I am myself.

Excpet the banana incident where I just went with an insult.

Lundgren, the more I read your posts, the more I think that you seem like a good guy and pretty honest, I'm sorry for the things you are struggling with and wish you the best in fighting it and winning this battle!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »
None but know enough people from third world countries who have the same type of fucking problems both rich and poor alike.

I gotta disagree with this.

Poor people in poor countries usually deal with pretty harsh shit and in general life is much more brutal.

No posting on getbig. No fucking around. Just survival. Get out there and make 10 dollars or else go hungry. No welfare system. Make some money today or starve in a week.

You probably don't know what it's like to be in that kind of situation. Most North Americans don't know, because in North America there is always a safety net for people who hit rock bottom.

Usually these people are happy and warm-hearted but they are facing struggles that you probably can't imagine.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »
I gotta disagree with this.

Poor people in poor countries usually deal with pretty harsh shit and in general life is much more brutal.

No posting on getbig. No fucking around. Just survival. Get out there and make 10 dollars or else go hungry. No welfare system. Make some money today or starve in a week.

You probably don't know what it's like to be in that kind of situation. Most North Americans don't know, because in North America there is always a safety net for people who hit rock bottom.

Usually these people are happy and warm-hearted but they are facing struggles that you probably can't imagine.

Not all 3rd world countries are created equal, Egypt is one but it's far better living there than say somalia.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »
Not all 3rd world countries are created equal, Egypt is one but it's far better living there than say somalia.

I know that. Every country is unique. And some are much worse than others.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2011, 07:47:13 PM »
Exactly, there is no such thing as the third world.

You can't even look at gdp per person to tell who is suffering from real shit or not.

There are loads of folk in america, that suffer just as much as meth whores in thailand.

Peoples view of the third world is way the fuck out of date.  

Humans are happiest when they faced with an aspect of survival.

One of the problems in our daily lives is that our survival is based on abstract things (status, right to breed, to be part of a group). Which also means the majority of happiness and pain are abstractions(wealth, debt, popularity, social isolation,)

In the end were like a dog in a cage, running on a treadmill for plastic treats.  

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »
Whether you enjoy or endure life it makes no difference. All carbon based life, is, by it's very nature, tenuous and fleeting. So make the most of what you got when you have it. If you can't do it for yourself then do it for someone else - and believe me you will, somewhere, somehow derive pleasure from that and meaning. Maybe not the 'cosmic' 'transcendant' or 'religious' meaning that we all hope to find but maybe just a quiet, small voice deep down that affords just enough comfort to keep you ticking along and being part of this weird and wonderful cosmic circus. no need for deep introspection because ultimately there are no answers to 'such' questions - just 'be' and if you can 'be happy' with it  ;Dwhatever the deuce that means.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »

Big Ach, do you enjoy our Waffle Houses??  8) 8) I can only imagine that our Waffle Houses destroy the ones in Egypt.  :D :D
D

magicuser

« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2011, 02:52:30 AM »
do something productive adn you will have waelth

then

buy hapiness

simple

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2011, 04:02:32 AM »
Bunch of happyass mofos in this thread!!