Author Topic: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach  (Read 73886 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2013, 06:21:40 AM »
I concede that I probably shouldn't have jumped on you.  I will remain on topic but I'm watching you.  You're on double secret probation
double secret probation is serious business.........I'll be mighty careful from now on :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #378 on: July 03, 2013, 06:22:57 AM »
double secret probation is serious business.........I'll be mighty careful from now on :)

Next thing you're going to tell me is that dogs and cats are living in harmony.

I'm going to go play the lottery today.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: July 03, 2013, 06:24:22 AM »

He didn't bring them democracy, nor do they have it now.

I guess all those millions of people who went to the polls, had a choice for the first time, and voted for Morsi were an illusion?????

I know you like to fight with me to prove to 3333 that you're on his side but dude.....sober up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: July 03, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
I guess all those millions of people who went to the polls, had a choice for the first time, and voted for Morsi were an illusion?????

I know you like to fight with me to prove to 3333 that you're on his side but dude.....sober up

Yes - we warned you that Obama was installing the MB to create a radical islamist caliphate over there and you refused to listen. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: July 03, 2013, 06:25:19 AM »
he forced out Mubarak remember?

the Arab spring forced out Mubarak....REMEMBER???????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2013, 06:27:24 AM »
the Arab spring forced out Mubarak....REMEMBER???????????????

::)  ::)  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2013, 06:28:02 AM »
Yes - we warned you that Obama was installing the MB to create a radical islamist caliphate over there and you refused to listen. 

holy wow.......your mental illness is amazing.....why would Obama install a muslim gov't?????????...does that actually make sense to you????????

and your followers on here who worship your every word and protect you are even nuttier because they know you are wrong and follow you blindly

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2013, 06:28:10 AM »
What kind of policy should Obama have regarding Egypt?  Im curious what people think he should do or should have done.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: July 03, 2013, 06:29:43 AM »
What kind of policy should Obama have regarding Egypt?  Im curious what people think he should do or should have done.

He should have done nothing at all and not make alliances w the MB who are radical islamists aligned w terrorists. 

Now he and we look like utter shit even worse since the MB took our money - pissed it away, and is even worse than mubarack   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #386 on: July 03, 2013, 06:35:04 AM »
He should have done nothing at all and not make alliances w the MB who are radical islamists aligned w terrorists. 

Now he and we look like utter shit even worse since the MB took our money - pissed it away, and is even worse than mubarack   

Sounds reasonable enough.  I agree that we have a history of making terrible long term deals with disreputable groups and individuals.  Anybody else?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2013, 06:40:30 AM »

Obama helped usher in democracy in Egypt through his famous speech to the muslim masses in 2009 where he called out Muslim leaders and Arab dictators for ignoring the will of the people and basically told them to get their act together ..he basically called a spade a spade..the first time a U.S. prez had done so.......he set the climate for change and gave the people a green light because they knew the POTUS was behind their cause.....when the people started to rebel in the different Arab countries, Obama encouraged peaceful transition to democracy but Mubarak wanted to transfer power to his son and never made any serious reforms....he caused his own downfall by holding on to power for 30 years as did Ghaddafi for 40 years...there was no going back....Mubarak had to go...Obama did the right thing...why prop up a dictator that the people clearly don't want?....Not to mention, this has always been U.S. policy..stay with the dictator until the people clearly don't want him,,,,,look what happened to Ferdinand Marcos of the phillipines, and a few others I could mention....

Bush brought democracy to Iraq....what they choose to do with it is on them..same as Egypt..its a fallacy that the POTUS can dictate the kind of gov't other countries have....Obama has done a good job simply by following the example previous presidents have set..stay with the dictator as long as you can and then let the people remove him when they get tired ,and help push him out so as to avoid bloodshed...which of course we would be blamed for

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: July 03, 2013, 06:42:13 AM »
Obama helped usher in democracy in Egypt through his famous speech to the muslim masses in 2009 where he called out Muslim leaders and Arab dictators for ignoring the will of the people and basically told them to get their act together ..he basically called a spade a spade..the first time a U.S. prez had done so.......he set the climate for change and gave the people a green light because they knew the POTUS was behind their cause.....when the people started to rebel in the different Arab countries, Obama encouraged peaceful transition to democracy but Mubarak wanted to transfer power to his son and never made any serious reforms....he caused his own downfall by holding on to power for 30 years as did Ghaddafi for 40 years...there was no going back....Mubarak had to go...Obama did the right thing...why prop up a dictator that the people clearly don't want?....Not to mention, this has always been U.S. policy..stay with the dictator until the people clearly don't want him,,,,,look what happened to Ferdinand Marcos of the phillipines, and a few others I could mention....

Bush brought democracy to Iraq....what they choose to do with it is on them..same as Egypt..its a fallacy that the POTUS can dictate the kind of gov't other countries have....Obama has done a good job simply by following the example previous presidents have set..stay with the dictator as long as you can and then let the people remove him when they get tired ,and help push him out so as to avoid bloodshed...which of course we would be blamed for

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #389 on: July 03, 2013, 06:43:25 AM »
This andre fella is quite naive.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: July 03, 2013, 06:44:51 AM »
Sounds reasonable enough.  I agree that we have a history of making terrible long term deals with disreputable groups and individuals.  Anybody else?

Don't agree with him, because he's wrong as usual...the U.S. did not make an alliance with the muslim brotherhood.....the U.S. simply did what all democracies do..they supported the winner of a democratic election.....which is something you have to do or else you would be involved in a massive hypocrisy..all other Western democracies did the same..so I guess their policies are all wrong too???

George Bush had to support the election of HAMAS in the Gaza Strip even though he hated the organization and knew they were violent and against Israel, because they were democratically elected

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 03, 2013, 06:46:02 AM »
This andre fella is quite naive.

you need to read the papers dude...FOX news isn't really news

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: July 03, 2013, 06:46:43 AM »
Don't agree with him, because he's wrong as usual...the U.S. did not make an alliance with the muslim brotherhood.....the U.S. simply did what all democracies do..they supported the winner of a democratic election.....which is something you have to do or else you would be involved in a massive hypocrisy..all other Western democracies did the same..so I guess their policies are all wrong too???

George Bush had to support the election of HAMAS in the Gaza Strip even though he hated the organization and knew they were violent and against Israel, because they were democratically elected

MB, like Obamas butt boy Erdogen in Turkey, are pushing islamist policies against the will of their people - no we should not support these theocracies

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: July 03, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 03, 2013, 06:48:06 AM »
MB, like Obamas butt boy Erdogen in Turkey, are pushing islamist policies against the will of their people - no we should not support these theocracies

I truly wish you had a brain.....you're the true-to-life tin man

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #395 on: July 03, 2013, 06:48:09 AM »

Good counterpoint.   Whats the evidence that Obama supported the muslim brotherhood in Egypt?  I am curious.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 03, 2013, 06:49:45 AM »
Good counterpoint.   Whats the evidence that Obama supported the muslim brotherhood in Egypt?  I am curious.

We gave them BILLIONS of dollars so far. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #397 on: July 03, 2013, 06:52:39 AM »

I think you're naive because you believe Bush brought democracy to Iraq.

..and Obama is just a puppet that has no say in world affairs, he just dictates what his corporate handlers tell him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: July 03, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »

there is no evidence...he supported their ELECTION......he had to...or else the US would have massive egg on its face.....the US wanted the opposition formerly run by Mubarak which was pro-US...

what purpose would it serve to want to have the muslims win???...they are more hostile to us...

what people don't realize is that 3333 could couldn't care less about Egypt or anything going on in the world except to somehow link it to Obama being wrong..thats his whole purpose in life..he never takes an opinion beforehand, waits to see what Obama does, then automatically jumps on the opposite side

He is good at fooling gullible idiots on here with wrong information and a re-telling of history to simply spread his anti-Obama propaganda...why on earth would Obama want an islamic caliphate???????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 03, 2013, 06:56:04 AM »

I think you're naive because you believe Bush brought democracy to Iraq.

..and Obama is just a puppet that has no say in world affairs, he just dictates what his corporate handlers tell him.

you're amazing........they had the first free elections ever and the gov't they have now is democratically elected.....its not a perfect gov't...but the people put them there