Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47931 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I still havnt committed suicide.  Lol.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
not until I've had my way with you.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

If I keep proving you wrong and Obama keeps kicking your ass, it'll happen soon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What have you proven me wrong on? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What have you proven me wrong on? 

on many things..you just never admit it.....it really doesn't matter.....you never will admit when you are owned....I still remember the famous secret serviceman thread where you claimed a secret service agent was transferred because he overheard Obama and Michelle making racist comments about whites...you were the only person in America who gave that story credence....and started a thread in which you were torn to pieces and proven wrong.....instead of admitting you were wrong, you simply disappeared in the middle of the thread....you lost so much credibility with that thread that you haven't recovered since..and now you are just a raving lunatic who starts 10 anti-Obama threads a day....all with the same wrong information or with half-truths

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Meltdown.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
on many things..you just never admit it.....it really doesn't matter.....you never will admit when you are owned....I still remember the famous secret serviceman thread where you claimed a secret service agent was transferred because he overheard Obama and Michelle making racist comments about whites...you were the only person in America who gave that story credence....and started a thread in which you were torn to pieces and proven wrong.....instead of admitting you were wrong, you simply disappeared in the middle of the thread....you lost so much credibility with that thread that you haven't recovered since..and now you are just a raving lunatic who starts 10 anti-Obama threads a day....all with the same wrong information or with half-truths

::)  Pot meet kettle

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

::)  Pot meet kettle

sigh...3333 why not battle with me out in the open instead of using this obvious gimmick?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like a rap battle?  Or a break dance battle? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Like a rap battle?  Or a break dance battle? 

you can't help the racism I guess...even though you don't dare say stuff like this here in the Bronx where you know you would get a good ass-whipping >:(

Skip8282

• Getbig V
sigh...3333 why not battle with me out in the open instead of using this obvious gimmick?

lol - battle?

Fucking retard.  It's a discussion board.  Do you fancy yourself a knight in shining armor?  Perhaps a modern day Patton, lol.

Yeah, you're quite the warrior.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

lol - battle?

Fucking retard.  It's a discussion board.  Do you fancy yourself a knight in shining armor?  Perhaps a modern day Patton, lol.

Yeah, you're quite the warrior.

calm down Gloria...its not that serious....

Nirvana

• Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
calm down Gloria...its not that serious....

Exactly my point.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Five weeks later and andreisdaman still won't refute Ferguson, even when it becomes more and more apparent that everything Ferguson said was right. But he's ready to do "battle".  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Five weeks later and andreisdaman still won't refute Ferguson, even when it becomes more and more apparent that everything Ferguson said was right. But he's ready to do "battle".  ::)

MB is taking over even faster than i imagined. 

Couple that with lybia and Beck's theory looks like it will be 1000% correct in that the goal is a pan arab islamic caliphate. 

Fury

• Getbig V
MB is taking over even faster than i imagined. 

Couple that with lybia and Beck's theory looks like it will be 1000% correct in that the goal is a pan arab islamic caliphate. 

Hahaha, cue andreisdaman to tell us how Egyptians want democracy....as the secular Egyptians admit that they've been completely bullied out of any new government.

Good job, Obama regime! Mubarak and co. spent decades keeping the MB in check and Obama hands them control of half the Middle East in two weeks of failed foreign policy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Already refuted Ferguson..you missed it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Already refuted Ferguson..you missed it

ha ha ha ha ha- bump that post so I can get a good laugh.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Hahaha, cue andreisdaman to tell us how Egyptians want democracy....as the secular Egyptians admit that they've been completely bullied out of any new government.

Good job, Obama regime! Mubarak and co. spent decades keeping the MB in check and Obama hands them control of half the Middle East in two weeks of failed foreign policy.

it is not up to us to tell them what kind of gov't they should have..if they are stupid enough to form an Islamic government then so be it..its their will.....not our fault..what should we have done?....kill everyone who opposes democracy?...the blame falls to Mubarak who did not reform fast enough....democracy is messy

Fury

• Getbig V
Egypt: Muslims Cut Christian Man’s Ear Off, Say They Were “Applying Sharia Law”

(AINA) — A group of Muslims attacked Ayman Anwar Mitri, a 45 year old Christian Coptic man in the Upper Egyptian town of Qena, cutting off his ear. The Muslims claimed they were applying Sharia law because Mr. Mitri allegedly had an illicit affair with a Muslim woman.

The Muslims called the police and told them “We have applied the law of Allah, now come and apply your law,” according to Mr. Mitri in an interview for the Egyptian Human Rights Organization.

Mr. Mitri, a low grade administrator at a secondary school, from elHasweya, in Qena, 492 KM from Cairo, had rented his flat to two Muslim sisters, Abeer and Sabrin Saif Al-Nasr, through an agent. After nine months he learned the sisters had been indicted for prostitution, so he asked them to leave and they did.

http://www.aina.org/news/20110325223845.htm

I just love progressive democracy!  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ultraconservative Muslim sect clashes with villagers in Egypt
Google News ^ | March 29, 2011 | Maggie Michael

Members of an ultraconservative Muslim sect clashed with villagers south of Cairo over demands that a liquor store and coffee shops be closed, officials said Tuesday, a sign of the increasing assertiveness of the fundamentalist Salafi movement.

One villager was killed and eight others were injured in the armed clashes, which erupted late Monday in the village of Kasr el-Bassil in Fayoum province, a security official said.

The fighting broke out after Salafi followers ordered the owner to close the liquor store and coffee shops as they try to forcibly impose their strict interpretation of Islam by banning the drinking of alcohol.

Salafis were tolerated as a religious group under ex-President Hosni Mubarak to counterweight Mubarak's top foe, the Muslim Brotherhood group but has gained power as it rises to play a more political role as followers now ponder nominate a presidential candidate, following the 18-day uprising that led to the ouster of the former regime. That has alarmed many of the secular and liberal forces in Egypt because of the group's extremist discourse and imposition of Islamic sharia law.

Dozens of Salafis also staged a protest Tuesday in Cairo, accusing the church of abducting Camilla Shehata, a Coptic priest's wife who some believe converted to Islam and is being held against her will. Salafis also have accused the police of collaborating with the church by handing Shehata over to Church authorities to reconvert them. The woman's whereabouts are currently unknown.

Such protests were held almost weekly by the Salafis over the summer as they accused the Coptic Church of conspiring to "Christianize" Egypt, but they largely stopped after a suicide bombing on New Year's Day outside a Coptic church in the port city of Alexandria killed 21 people.

Protesters held signs reading, "peaceful, nonviolent,"

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Egypt: Muslims Cut Christian Man’s Ear Off, Say They Were “Applying Sharia Law”

(AINA) — A group of Muslims attacked Ayman Anwar Mitri, a 45 year old Christian Coptic man in the Upper Egyptian town of Qena, cutting off his ear. The Muslims claimed they were applying Sharia law because Mr. Mitri allegedly had an illicit affair with a Muslim woman.

The Muslims called the police and told them “We have applied the law of Allah, now come and apply your law,” according to Mr. Mitri in an interview for the Egyptian Human Rights Organization.

Mr. Mitri, a low grade administrator at a secondary school, from elHasweya, in Qena, 492 KM from Cairo, had rented his flat to two Muslim sisters, Abeer and Sabrin Saif Al-Nasr, through an agent. After nine months he learned the sisters had been indicted for prostitution, so he asked them to leave and they did.

http://www.aina.org/news/20110325223845.htm

I just love progressive democracy!  ::)

This is a shame but this was already going on even before Mubarak stepped down..I know you are trying to infer that this is Obama's fault since he supported Mubarak leaving, but it's not..Good try though

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Shocker… Disciplined and Organized Islamists Squeeze Out Youth Groups in Egypt
Gateway Pundit ^ | 4/1/11 | Jim Hoft

If you believed that the Muslim Brotherhood would sit back and watch this opportunity pass them by you were horribly naive. The disciplined and organized Islamist groups in Egypt are already stealing the revolution from the youth groups.

An Egyptian protester shouts slogans at Tahrir Square in Cairo April 1, 2011. Thousands of demonstrators gathered in Tahrir Square calling for the demands of the revolution that toppled former president Hosni Mubarak from power to be met. (REUTERS/Mohamed Abd El-Ghany)

Today thousands of protesters rallied in Tahrir Square in Cairo. But it may be too late. CNN reported:

Thousands of demonstrators gathered in Cairo’s famous Tahrir Square on Friday, as part of an effort by liberal activists to revive their movement after a series of perceived political set-backs.

Dubbed the “Friday to Save the Revolution,” the rally is an effort to show opposition to a recent proposed law which would criminalize protests. It is also an effort to re-assert the youth movement which drove former president Hosni Mubarak from power.

(Excerpt) Read more at gatewaypundit.rightnetwo rk.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------