Author Topic: wtc 7 conspiracy  (Read 19939 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: wtc 7
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2011, 06:14:16 PM »
Master Blaster is a bush supporter, and his family own stock in Ratheon, Hallibuton, and some other companies in the military industrial complex. ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »
Master Blaster is a bush supporter, and his family own stock in Ratheon, Hallibuton, and some other companies in the military industrial complex. ;D

his cousin was my tacticle instrutor at blackwater training facility

he did merc work for the DoD back in 99 - 64 confirmed kills in the field - 20 buy knife or hand to hand combat

took a hajis head off with his teeth and knuckles

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
NBA gambling ref Tim Donaghy did prison time for single handedly changing the outcome of games for years on a countless number of NBA games.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2011, 06:26:43 PM »

So the BBC was in on it too!  :o  It's stating to seem like 50% of like fucking everyone was part of this "secret plan"  :o

You know the Titanic was an inside job, too.

I never said that the BBC was in on it, I just find it funny as Hell that they were reporting the fall of a major building that was right in front of their eyes.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
The steroid scandal in baseball took over 20 years before someone came forward. And some people on here are questioning why people haven't come forward on a mass murder(that will also get you killed for talking) that isn't even a decade old? Which isn't true, some have come forward. Although COINTELPRO deals with most of them swiftly.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
I thought for sure 240 would be balls deep in this thread ???

Conspiracies make the world go round......seems like some sort of actual eyewitness would have stepped forward by now though.......maybe someone that ran the cables, or planted the explosives or launed the missle into the Pentagon or pushed the button that blew up #7........as many holes as there are, there are just as many, if not more, on the other side of the coin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2011, 06:39:25 PM »
I thought for sure 240 would be balls deep in this thread ???

Conspiracies make the world go round......seems like some sort of actual eyewitness would have stepped forward by now though.......maybe someone that ran the cables, or planted the explosives or launed the missle into the Pentagon or pushed the button that blew up #7........as many holes as there are, there are just as many, if not more, on the other side of the coin.

Its just like politics. Split everyone up at either side and let them fight among themselves as the super elite rape and pillage

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »
With all the evidence that G4P and homosexuality is prevalent in men's and women's bodybuilding. Why is it that many people simply don't believe it? :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
his cousin was my tacticle instrutor at blackwater training facility

he did merc work for the DoD back in 99 - 64 confirmed kills in the field - 20 buy knife or hand to hand combat

took a hajis head off with his teeth and knuckles

"blackwater...." hahaha..... I ran into some of those douches a few yrs ago....should have renamed it "backwater." 

epic_alien

« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
Lets ask Lloyd England(the taxi driver) his take on what happened. Interesting name that Lloyd England. Considering building 7 housed The Bank of England and Lloyds of London. I wonder how many taxi drivers have wives who work for the FBI?

i saw this interview,

that can driver was totally confused as to where he was in relation to the freeway bridge when the pole went through his windshield. the interviewer asked him nay many times this is your car, pointing to pictures of the event of him standing by his car with the pole in it, and he continued to deny it.

then after thinking the camera was off, he admitted that this was all bigger than him, and it was for other big people to be involved in. and when he said that, it pretty much sealed the deal. it doesnt disprove that the pole hit his car , but it proves he was coached to lie.

all of this was in relation to the supposed flight path of the jet that hit the pentagon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: wtc 7 conspiracy
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2011, 11:27:48 PM »
Good thread

You would have to be a complete moron to believe the "official" story.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: wtc 7 conspiracy
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
Good thread

You would have to be a complete moron to believe the "official" story.

Or so content in your life that you don't want to do or say anything that will effect it(usually people who make a good living don't want to rock the boat)