Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69305 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2011, 05:25:16 PM »
I have to lose 50. Lbs ( hahahaa) to get lean

How lean Groink ,12,10,8,5% ?

Stavios

« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »
Have Stavios post a video...I'm not trying to slam Stav..he's a cool guy. But his structure and thickness aren't on the same level as me....its a fact.  Ill give a little hint. Fat doesn't flex and have clear separation and striations....watch CLOSELY at my shoulders and chest when I flex......that ain't fat

I challenge every shit talker who thinks I have to lose 50. Lbs ( hahahaa) to get lean to post a video and see how you compare to the "fat guy"  

These fucking "internet experts" make me laugh...go to the fucking gym already

I won't post a video :D

but I agree you are much bigger/thicker than I am

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »

Truly impressive arms...

pro size arms

good for groink that he can naturally have arms bigger than a lot of genetically gifted african american bodybuilders who are on boatloads of roids, gh and slin :o

insert sarcastic closing comment  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »
groink, how come you've never hit the sauce?

i seem to remember you talking about it a couple months ago, but i guess nothing ever came of that?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:40 PM »
pro size arms

good for groink that he can naturally have arms bigger than a lot of genetically gifted african american bodybuilders who are on boatloads of roids, gh and slin :o

insert sarcastic closing comment  ::)

Seriously? ? My arms have been retarded since I was 13 years old.....I'm not kidding you. When I was 14 -15 years old experienced bbers used to ask me what I did for arms and what I was "on"

If you saw them in person it would be like seeing a 14 inch penis in person....you have to see it to get the full effect.  Even the video doesn't do them justice....no bullshit

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2011, 05:49:52 PM »
Groinks's arms are due mostly to stellar arm genetics and small matter of almost 30 years training.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: February 25, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #232 on: February 25, 2011, 05:53:31 PM »
Seriously? ? My arms have been retarded since I was 13 years old.....I'm not kidding you. When I was 14 -15 years old experienced bbers used to ask me what I did for arms and what I was "on"

If you saw them in person it would be like seeing a 14 inch penis in person....you have to see it to get the full effect.  Even the video doesn't do them justice....no bullshit

LOL, kind of like my cock. You have to feel it in you to truely understand how thick and full it is (no homo)

I have decent shoulders, but bad arms, looks odd  :-\

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
this fella has best physiqe on the thread,,big big potential ,,and he is also one of the bigest fellas on this thread when it come to muscle aside from spike,,but he is number one out of all the others i have seen until now,,GREAT POTENTIAL AND VERY WELL DEVELOPED MUSCLES

gh15 approved

Haha! Yes I'm GH 15 approved! I'm honored by your kind words sir, but I've never taken any hormones, you may be an expert, but in this case you are wrong, I've been training now for 12 years, started around 135 now up to around 175, thats a whopping 40 pounds in 12 years, a guy can add that amount of muscle with one cycle. Now once again if I decide to compete, it will be a completely different story, and I wound not have any reservations about discussing what "supplements" I was taking..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »

nothing gay about this statement at all.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2011, 05:55:37 PM »
a few recent pics.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
Have Stavios post a video...I'm not trying to slam Stav..he's a cool guy. But his structure and thickness aren't on the same level as me....its a fact.  Ill give a little hint. Fat doesn't flex and have clear separation and striations....watch CLOSELY at my shoulders and chest when I flex......that ain't fat

I challenge every shit talker who thinks I have to lose 50. Lbs ( hahahaa) to get lean to post a video and see how you compare to the "fat guy"  

These fucking "internet experts" make me laugh...go to the fucking gym already
lol @ Internet experts - so you have dieted all the fat and water off have you ? no disrespect dude but you are talking through your ass.

Do it and you will see Im right.

At my heaviest I got to 120kg I had 19 1/2 inch arms - not as good as yours for sure but when I flexed I could see "seperation" also - but like you I was deluded - I thought all I needed to drop was 5 -10kg - i could see my top row of abs in the right light but then reality took hold - Im sitting at 98kg now at 9% - I have lost 1 1/2 inches off my arms - my waist has gone from 38 down to 32 1/2 and Im still not at my goal..if you dieted down to this level of condition you will see just how deluded you are - I was big in clothes at the heavier weight and fairly strong - I saw a guy the other day who I havent seen in over two years and he said I Look bigger because of the detail << being lean. If you think you will weigh 220pds at that condition "naturaly" you are more deluded than goodrum and by no means am I hating on you - I think you are one of the good guys on here but your reality is well off the mark dude.

And yes I use drugs - so not natural  :D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
a few recent pics.

very good for a natural bodybuilder.. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »
lol @ Internet experts - so you have dieted all the fat and water off have you ? no disrespect dude but you are talking through your ass.

Do it and you will see Im right.

At my heaviest I got to 120kg I had 19 1/2 inch arms - not as good as yours for sure but when I flexed I could see "seperation" also - but like you I was deluded - I thought all I needed to drop was 5 -10kg - i could see my top row of abs in the right light but then reality took hold - Im sitting at 98kg now at 9% - I have lost 1 1/2 inches off my arms - my waist has gone from 38 down to 32 1/2 and Im still not at my goal..if you dieted down to this level of condition you will see just how deluded you are - I was big in clothes at the heavier weight and fairly strong - I saw a guy the other day who I havent seen in over two years and he said I Look bigger because of the detail << being lean. If you think you will weigh 220pds at that condition "naturaly" you are more deluded than goodrum and by no means am I hating on you - I think you are one of the good guys on here but your reality is well off the mark dude.

And yes I use drugs - so not natural  :D

Are you gonna compete?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »
Are you gonna compete?

your mom competes

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
your mom competes

That sneaky &$&#&^#!!!!!!! I'm gonna have a word with her >:(

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2011, 06:07:09 PM »
Groink what do you do for a living?  Other than selling steroids to kids?
  [/youtube]

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »
Are you gonna compete?
Yes - spoke with a judge the other day in the gym , he thinks I will do well with with my shape and insertions- I still am working on bringing up legs from that hip injury -now I have a shoulder issue from being in a crash a few weeks ago but am still going to "don the thong" I'll be in Aucks at the end of March for STP concert if You want to meet up for a beer and tickle << no homo  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2011, 06:08:26 PM »
Groink what do you do for a living?  Other than selling steroids to kids?

your mom   ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »
a few recent pics.
you're not dexter jackson

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »
Yes - spoke with a judge the other day in the gym , he thinks I will do well with with my shape and insertions- I still am working on bringing up legs from that hip injury -now I have a shoulder issue from being in a crash a few weeks ago but am still going to "don the thong" I'll be in Aucks at the end of March for STP concert if You want to meet up for a beer and tickle << no homo  ;D

For sure, bro. PM you closer to the time 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
spoke with a judge the other day in the gym

:o :o :o :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #248 on: February 25, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »
Sorry - no homo  :D
Plastic trophies are serious business :D