Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69328 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
lol @ Internet experts - so you have dieted all the fat and water off have you ? no disrespect dude but you are talking through your ass.

Do it and you will see Im right.

At my heaviest I got to 120kg I had 19 1/2 inch arms - not as good as yours for sure but when I flexed I could see "seperation" also - but like you I was deluded - I thought all I needed to drop was 5 -10kg - i could see my top row of abs in the right light but then reality took hold - Im sitting at 98kg now at 9% - I have lost 1 1/2 inches off my arms - my waist has gone from 38 down to 32 1/2 and Im still not at my goal..if you dieted down to this level of condition you will see just how deluded you are - I was big in clothes at the heavier weight and fairly strong - I saw a guy the other day who I havent seen in over two years and he said I Look bigger because of the detail << being lean. If you think you will weigh 220pds at that condition "naturaly" you are more deluded than goodrum and by no means am I hating on you - I think you are one of the good guys on here but your reality is well off the mark dude.

And yes I use drugs - so not natural  :D

this fella jsut won gh15 gradutaion school gold medal for truthfulness!! readthis posting milion times because THIS IS HOW IT IS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »
looks more than 13%

dont tlel me how much it is ,,it is 13 % closer to 12% ,,lots of muscle LOTS of muslcle but lack in the scuplted of the pecs and delts,,just thick muscular fella at 12-13 that need to lose about 30-40 lb to step on stage ,,his main problem is this ,,his arms are very good but when he try to get down to 6 the chest will show the utmost weakness and he wil have good abdominal and tight midsection with very big arms but chest and delts will only be decent ,,still thick and muscular and 12-13% ,,you dont go by abs you go by how tight and compact and hard the midsection wasit is,,he is in condition just bloater and has some fat at the lower doubles,,

200-210 on stage,,which is amazing for first timer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2011, 11:02:44 PM »
a few recent pics.

i like it how adrien pop up evry 3 years when talk about phsyqir and put his pictures up lol,,you got to love it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2011, 11:07:46 PM »
Aside from the Falcon who is a lost cause anyway, I think LeafyBug has the most potential here. Virtually flawless structure and has been slowly but consistently adding mass over the years. The improvements he's made to his quads are incredible. Reminds me of Wolf. In fact, his whole structure reminds me of Wolf except Leafy has better calf potential. I hope he took up gh15's offer. 

yes,,this is what i kep say to you fellas,,leaf fella at 180 on stage wipe the flor with coach at 190 or whatevr and leaf is what 5 11? lol thats what i say that in the amature it dont matter only condition and symetry matter and scuplted developed muscles,,

180 5 11 can wipe flor with 5;6 190 ,,,mr matt t do it all day long  with biger fellas which are not reallly biger they just heavier due to heavy insulin usage but they never mesant to be large ,,insulin need to be taken by fellas who meant to be large with it not by oens who get stuck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2011, 11:08:33 PM »
What I find funny is guys who Have never been 190 muscular telling us "how it is" when you are 250 +   ::)

I'm kinda hard to miss...and somehow I manage to function in society. ...prosper....have a GF....being big Like that is a great icebreaker.  I can tell You firsthand that most people respect it.......I'm sure if I was a meathead in a string tank and Fanny pack hitting most musculars in the produce aisle than it might be negative.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2011, 11:12:02 PM »
dont tlel me how much it is ,,it is 13 % closer to 12% ,,lots of muscle LOTS of muslcle but lack in the scuplted of the pecs and delts,,just thick muscular fella at 12-13 that need to lose about 30-40 lb to step on stage ,,his main problem is this ,,his arms are very good but when he try to get down to 6 the chest will show the utmost weakness and he wil have good abdominal and tight midsection with very big arms but chest and delts will only be decent ,,still thick and muscular and 12-13% ,,you dont go by abs you go by how tight and compact and hard the midsection wasit is,,he is in condition just bloater and has some fat at the lower doubles,,

200-210 on stage,,which is amazing for first timer

gh15 approved
It's funny - alot of these guys think because they dont weigh 250 plus they are small - 200 - 210 @ 5% is a huge guy , add in good insertions and muscle bellies and said huge guy doubles visualy in size..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 25, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »
 Being big is only cool if you are geared up and you can be lean too.

For a natural it's better to just stay small and cut.

Have high body fat is a FAIL. It don't matter how much muscle you got under it. If you're chubby it's not good.

As long as i'm a natty i'll just stay below 170 pounds. Probably cut down to like the high 150's. Fuck being out of shape.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: February 25, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »
It's funny - alot of these guys think because they dont weigh 250 plus they are small - 200 - 210 @ 5% is a huge guy , add in good insertions and muscle bellies and said huge guy doubles visualy in size..
Yip a Lean and cut guy @ 220lbs with good muscle belly's/insertions etc will always look better than a 250-260lb guy whos big but smooth.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #283 on: February 25, 2011, 11:23:05 PM »
I am not 250 lbs like the monsters on here, but 212 in that shot

18 weeks out

no homo

i forgit to coment about my pupil stavio here,,this is the first time i see him in trhe 210 range at solid 8% ,,you grew,,it just happen very slow with you ,,more gh! ,,more everything,,but! you grow,,this is solid 8% with low water retention ,,maybe even 7-8% need see more pictures but its improvement from the past,,210 at this bodyfat is very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2011, 11:41:34 PM »
Outside of Mohammed Makkawy, there have been few bodybuilders near my height.  I think I am going to give up.  It's could for the self esteem, but I have to admit that being a small guy and a natural is probably too much for me to handle.  Especially having seen what some of you guys have accomplished.  Even the dopers look pretty impressive. Go figure. 

Gh15, you may well be something of a genius, but the truth is that I'm just too small for this sort of thing.  I envy some, well, most of you guys.   Keep up the good work!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2011, 11:48:04 PM »
Outside of Mohammed Makkawy, there have been few bodybuilders near my height.  I think I am going to give up.  It's could for the self esteem, but I have to admit that being a small guy and a natural is probably too much for me to handle.  Especially having seen what some of you guys have accomplished.  Even the dopers look pretty impressive. Go figure. 

Gh15, you may well be something of a genius, but the truth is that I'm just too small for this sort of thing.  I envy some, well, most of you guys.   Keep up the good work!
Dude - its about giving all you got to being the best you can be - dont compare yourself to others , compete with yourself and no one else.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2011, 11:53:07 PM »

Just stop trying to be a bodybuilder.

That's what I did. I realized I don't have the genetics to be a good natural bodybuilder. Really only about 5% of the population has such genetics.

If you're natural, just be into fitness. If you want to be a bodybuilder. Get on the juice. The only exception to this rule if if you happen to have great muscle genetics like the Congoloids.

Bodybuilding = drugs. Otherwise you reach your limits within 3 or 4 years.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2011, 01:11:57 AM »

thats true. i weighed 232lbs and won the novice class my first show but i still had alot of fat on me. i got shredded for my 2nd show weighed in at 219 the night before and was 221 the day of the show and people guessed i was in the high 230's. the scale means nothing
irongearco.com

Stavios

« Reply #288 on: February 26, 2011, 02:15:48 AM »
i forgit to coment about my pupil stavio here,,this is the first time i see him in trhe 210 range at solid 8% ,,you grew,,it just happen very slow with you ,,more gh! ,,more everything,,but! you grow,,this is solid 8% with low water retention ,,maybe even 7-8% need see more pictures but its improvement from the past,,210 at this bodyfat is very good

gh15 approved

Thanks God !

I grew slowly because = too much time off from extended periods since my last show in 2008.

I went off everything for 6 months, 2 times since then.

bad move, and I got fat during that time.

I am staying on forever now and never more than 10% bf, so growth will be better now !

and hopefully , I'll have the money to use more GHona

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2011, 02:40:01 AM »
looks more than 13%

who is that?  looks like a hairy pregnant woman

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2011, 02:59:50 AM »

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2011, 05:29:21 AM »

175-180lbs at 5'7 (not hormonized)

I'm sitting close to this year round now, maybe 10% bf though

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2011, 05:42:54 AM »

175-180lbs at 5'7 (not hormonized)

I'm sitting close to this year round now, maybe 10% bf though

You are 5'7'' 175lbs  ,Have you read the title of this thread ?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: February 26, 2011, 05:50:42 AM »
I'm the same size as go4it or whatever his name is, being lean makes all the more difference.  Too many guys around here thinking a fat 240 would only require a 10lbs drop.  Before I dropped down I was 215 and delusional like everyone else.  Until you diet down, you'll never really know

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2011, 05:53:44 AM »
I'm the same size as go4it or whatever his name is, being lean makes all the more difference.  Too many guys around here thinking a fat 240 would only require a 10lbs drop.  Before I dropped down I was 215 and delusional like everyone else.  Until you diet down, you'll never really know

Agreed.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2011, 05:58:59 AM »

If you really are a natural then congrats on that awesome look and it definitely serves as an inspiration for others.

But your muscle maturity and and the type of stretch marks(that goes half-way over the pec muscle) you have on your chest are usually only reserved for juicers. But I'm not really an expert when it comes to this sorta stuff and if I'm completely wrong just take it as a compliment I guess.

Awesome physique either way.
from incomplete data

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2011, 06:02:59 AM »
If you really are a natural then congrats on that awesome look and it definitely serves as an inspiration for others.

But your muscle maturity and and the type of stretch marks(that goes half-way over the pec muscle) you have on your chest are usually only reserved for juicers. But I'm not really an expert when it comes to this sorta stuff and if I'm completely wrong just take it as a compliment I guess.

Awesome physique either way.

Had those marks since grade 10.  I had weightlifting as a class back in highschool, so I took advantage of it

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2011, 06:07:33 AM »
Also stretchmarks depend on whether or not you start as an ectomorph or endomorph.  If your thin and grow fast the elasticity of the skin is not as great as if you were an endomorph who put on weight slowly.  Stretchmarks don't depend on whether or not you take steroids but the speed at which you grew and as an ecto I started over eating to put on weight fast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2011, 06:10:35 AM »
i need to drop 100 pounds
A

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2011, 06:14:19 AM »
i need to drop 100 pounds

I'm not saying that, you're leaner than many here and stand 6'6