Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69336 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »
this thread is awesome ...
Where are your pics Loon?

PS:and the wife.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »
this is over 40 lbs. away from ripped condition.

Great 'Lumberjack with invisible axe' pose.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »

Great 'Lumberjack with invisible axe' pose.

I think the reason ppl think hazbin doesnt have much weight to lose here to get "ripped" is because of how vascular he is.

But there is a big difference in lookn good posing in your crib doing a most muscular with shorts on and being shredded.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »
ummm no! ,,he is hormonized ,,

and you looked like shit! ,,

no,,you will be stavio at about 210lb and ONLY on gh usage and steroid together,,

Hhahah...gh15 is laying the truth down and exposing the complete stream of bullshit.  Hands down, the best poster Getbig has ever had.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
I think the reason ppl think hazbin doesnt have much weight to lose here to get "ripped" is because of how vascular he is.

But there is a big difference in lookn good posing in your crib doing a most muscular with shorts on and being shredded.
Flex are you saying you would prefer him oiled up in a sparky thong?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
Flex are you saying you would prefer him oiled up in a sparky thong?

Thats actually exactly what im saying!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
If you really are a natural then congrats on that awesome look and it definitely serves as an inspiration for others.

But your muscle maturity and and the type of stretch marks(that goes half-way over the pec muscle) you have on your chest are usually only reserved for juicers. But I'm not really an expert when it comes to this sorta stuff and if I'm completely wrong just take it as a compliment I guess.

Awesome physique either way.

lol he is juiced and hormonized to the absolit jills,,it always like this with those fellas for some reason ,,215 half way bloofy at 10% with ab line ,,then go down to 180 and true 6% but....the number seem to light for steroid user,,who would admit they are on steroid only to look 175 ?? think about it ,,americanos and anyone else to that matter but americanos in particular will never admit to hormonizing at 170 175,,it is just too light of weight for them to admit,,

fellas is HOMONIZED,,and lots and lots of years experience with hormonnes,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2011, 07:03:51 PM »
hazbin looks great! And people like him on the boards because he doesn't act like a farking dick. 'Course that has a lot to do with him being a C'nadian, too. He knows what I mean.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2011, 07:05:41 PM »
thanx.  here's 25lbs. lighter
this is horible picture not for the condition ,,hardnes vein is there but the flow is not!! thats why never got anywhere,,it is good physiqe hormonizing to the max physiqe but it lack the tight waist large wide shoulder,,it lack in 3 dimentional aspect ,,it lack in symetry and proportion and it lack in the non chemical of illusion that many chemically produced physiqes show,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2011, 07:06:49 PM »

this is only water held there very little fat ,,it is baloonmed up physiqe that is ripped to shredd but held water on it ,,10lb less water he is chizeled

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the case with No One but if you come on here always bashing other's physiques than you should come out from behind the computer and show us what you got that's so great and makes you feel you can ridicule others. If not, then no biggie. Again, I'm not sure what the case is with No One.

hey bro. i only bust the balls of guys who come on here expecting praise (simply huge, alex, groink etc) or if your just a jerk off (alex, disturbia, FP)

i always give props where they are due. you'll never see me bash anyone who's respected or conducts themselves respectfully.

take a guy like buselmo for example- he doesnt come here to post pics looking for praise- he posts a pic and says- 'hey guys this is where i am now, this is what im using/eating/ and this is where i started' he posts to help people he's not an attention whore like the above i mentioned, and thats why they get it from me.

i think the whole crux of things is that im so critical of a certain few idiots, and yet i dont post a pic. the point is it doesnt matter what i look like- this is an online forum with free exchange of idea and opinion- if your going to put your pic up, expect the worst.

besides, i really dont care what anyone thinks i look like- as if im going to post a pic cause a fat ass like alex wants me too.

lol

b

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »
Haha! Yes I'm GH 15 approved! I'm honored by your kind words sir, but I've never taken any hormones, you may be an expert, but in this case you are wrong, I've been training now for 12 years, started around 135 now up to around 175, thats a whopping 40 pounds in 12 years, a guy can add that amount of muscle with one cycle. Now once again if I decide to compete, it will be a completely different story, and I wound not have any reservations about discussing what "supplements" I was taking..

accept prohormones. saucetradomous has never touched the sauce.

Yeah when I was 22 I tried 1 AD along with Eas Betagen, it definitely put some size on me and gave me some power also, I didn't like how I looked though I was too bloated I workout mainly for the astetics of it, so I don't like to get that bloated look, thats why I don't even use creatine, I like my face to look lean, but I know in order to seriously compete, there has to be periods of time where you have to put size on and I'm just gonna have to deal with looking fat..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2011, 08:02:04 PM »
lots of beefy studs in this thread

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
people hold fat in different areas. cant see your lower stomach/love handles region, your lower back, your upper legs.. could be holding alot of fat there. but for alot of dudes, if their upper body is that conditioned, they could be in shape with less drop in weight.

Who the fuck are you again?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: February 27, 2011, 01:19:36 AM »
this is horible picture not for the condition ,,hardnes vein is there but the flow is not!! thats why never got anywhere,,it is good physiqe hormonizing to the max physiqe but it lack the tight waist large wide shoulder,,it lack in 3 dimentional aspect ,,it lack in symetry and proportion and it lack in the non chemical of illusion that many chemically produced physiqes show,,

gh15 approved

ya, symetry wasn't my best asset. and there wasn't anything i could do about my huge waist and narrow shoulders.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: February 27, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »
What was your diet hazbin when you had that condition?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #366 on: February 27, 2011, 01:27:36 AM »
P

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: February 27, 2011, 01:28:07 AM »
What was your diet hazbin when you had that condition?

the pics with hair i did absolutely zero fat of any kind.  all food calories, very little drugs (dispite goof15 saying i was on prohormones in the 70's).
i gave up on bodybuilding in 1991 and only trained for the occasional contest every few years. since 95 if i competed it was protein powder all day and all nite with one food meal a day (often icecream) and wayyy more drugs. but after 91 my heart and head werent into it and i just competed as an excuse to give up booze for a few months.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 27, 2011, 01:30:14 AM »
the pics with hair i did absolutely zero fat of any kind.  all food calories, very little drugs (dispite goof15 saying i was on prohormones in the 70's).
i gave up on bodybuilding in 1991 and only trained for the occasional contest every few years. since 95 if i competed it was protein powder all day and all nite with one food meal a day (often icecream) and wayyy more drugs. but after 91 my heart and head werent into it and i just competed as an excuse to give up booze for a few months.
Yes I remember you said something about eating a gallon of ice cream a day..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 27, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »
Yes I remember you said something about eating a gallon of ice cream a day..

yeah once i tried the gh (99 was the first year when i trained for a month with Milos) i couldn't really digest solid food for some reason. icecream was the only food my gut would accept.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: February 27, 2011, 01:43:50 AM »
yeah once i tried the gh (99 was the first year when i trained for a month with Milos) i couldn't really digest solid food for some reason. icecream was the only food my gut would accept.

Why are you up so late/early?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 27, 2011, 01:44:27 AM »
why do you care?  ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: February 27, 2011, 01:45:27 AM »

it's just about 3am here. i'm always up till this time. i don't get outta bed till noon though

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 27, 2011, 01:50:54 AM »
it's just about 3am here. i'm always up till this time. i don't get outta bed till noon though

My preferred schedule as well.  Unfortunately most days I have to be at work by around 9 am. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 27, 2011, 01:53:17 AM »
My preferred schedule as well.  Unfortunately most days I have to be at work by around 9 am. 

ya , it was hell when i had to work