Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69332 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2011, 03:36:18 PM »
you fella need understand that thickness can nto come naturally ,,and conditioned thickness does NOT come naturally no matter who you are,,no matter who the fuck you are,,you do not get in this condition and maintain 175lb ,,natualy this fella would be sitting now at 155lb ,,this is the truth my friends...this is the

thge need of fellas like that to lie RUIN THIS CULT,,so what if you are 175 on hormones,,you have very good condition that relplace much of bloat that come from heavy androgens.....quality = size! the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »
at 171 cm (5' 7.3") and 85.5 kg (about 190 pounds) and being a life time natural i am considered relatively big i think :-X

me today,.. this may be my heaviest ever!!.. i will definitely start a diet soon :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2011, 04:20:50 PM »
LOL...GH15 thinks anyone with a good build is "hormonized" haha!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »
Brutal bulk moonface

jk man, improve your strength a lot? how fat did you get ?

lol yes this moonface things is the main reason i want to start a good diet :D.. i have also missed my 6 packs,.. i can see only 4 of them now :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2011, 04:44:53 PM »
LOL...GH15 thinks anyone with a good build is "hormonized" haha!

there is no thinking,,YOU LIE ONCE AGAIN,,there is no thinking! there is knowing,,why? becauser thats what i do!,,you natural = 160lb not even one lb over and im being very very giving with the 160lb ,, ofcourse anything i talk about is 10% no fatzo ,,

you fellas need to understand that when you show condition like the fella in the picutre,,when all abs are very clear cut and tunneled ,,when you are dry and hard to that level,,when you can see lines and insertions that clear you been to HORMONES AND BACK MORE THAN FEW TIMES,,yes if you get it when you are 150 5'8 i it may be natural ,,but 175????? 5'8????? this is like 5'10 190,,there IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IN 6% 190 5'10 NATURALLY NO ONE!!!

FRANKK ZANE WONT O 185 5'9 WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT COACH!!! STOP LIEING YOU POIECE OF SHIT BEFOREE I CUT YOUR FUCKIN SUPPLY NO ONE WIL SELL YOU SHIT ON ANY BOARD ANYWHERE

225 5'6 with abs...thats fuckin ABUSE OF HORMONES!! 190 5'10 6% IS big user! not insulin no major dose of gh but BIG USER!!

YOU FELLAS NEED TO STOP LIE,,WHAT ARE YOU ACHIVING WITH THOSE LIES?? YOU GET NO RESPECT FROM YOUR OWN CULT MEMBERS,,NEVER THE LESS THE PEOPLE ON THE STREET THINK YOU ARE DRUG ADDICTS AND KNOW IT BUT YOUR OWN CULT MEMBER!!! WHY LIEING TO THEM???

gh15 approved
fallen angel

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »
Exactly right.  I've never missed more than three days in a row.  I don't count runnin at home or pushups as part of training so those days would constitute as missed days.  I think most who bodybuild successfully have to have some form of OCD

14 years??? Props, but I would miss my social life to much, I love young ass girls and alcohol, and good Texas barbecue and steak!!!  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2011, 05:01:30 PM »
at 171 cm (5' 7.3") and 85.5 kg (about 190 pounds) and being a life time natural i am considered relatively big i think :-X

me today,.. this may be my heaviest ever!!.. i will definitely start a diet soon :D

Sheriff have you seen the Might Groinks now famous posing video..?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »

Sheriff have you seen the Might Groinks now famous posing video..?

no plz send me the link..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2011, 05:07:55 PM »

lol at a muslim being passionate about bodybuilding....weird world. Isnt the prophet against this kind of silly activities?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2011, 05:13:26 PM »

14 years??? Props, but I would miss my social life to much, I love young ass girls and alcohol, and good Texas barbecue and steak!!!  :)

Dude I still drink and party I just don't eat shitty bar food or order pizza when drunk, I even train the next morning hungover sometimes, just fucking do it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »
lol at a muslim being passionate about bodybuilding....weird world. Isnt the prophet against this kind of silly activities?

as if jesus was asking his ppl to build their muscles and be proud  :-\

you are very stupid.. hope this helps but i am sure it wont :-X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »
Dude (GH15) you have either 1. Never trained hard enough to put on muscle naturally 2. You have never trained unless you were on something. My guess is both.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
there is no thinking,,YOU LIE ONCE AGAIN,,there is no thinking! there is knowing,,why? becauser thats what i do!,,you natural = 160lb not even one lb over and im being very very giving with the 160lb ,, ofcourse anything i talk about is 10% no fatzo ,,

you fellas need to understand that when you show condition like the fella in the picutre,,when all abs are very clear cut and tunneled ,,when you are dry and hard to that level,,when you can see lines and insertions that clear you been to HORMONES AND BACK MORE THAN FEW TIMES,,yes if you get it when you are 150 5'8 i it may be natural ,,but 175????? 5'8????? this is like 5'10 190,,there IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IN 6% 190 5'10 NATURALLY NO ONE!!!

FRANKK ZANE WONT O 185 5'9 WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT COACH!!! STOP LIEING YOU POIECE OF SHIT BEFOREE I CUT YOUR FUCKIN SUPPLY NO ONE WIL SELL YOU SHIT ON ANY BOARD ANYWHERE

225 5'6 with abs...thats fuckin ABUSE OF HORMONES!! 190 5'10 6% IS big user! not insulin no major dose of gh but BIG USER!!

YOU FELLAS NEED TO STOP LIE,,WHAT ARE YOU ACHIVING WITH THOSE LIES?? YOU GET NO RESPECT FROM YOUR OWN CULT MEMBERS,,NEVER THE LESS THE PEOPLE ON THE STREET THINK YOU ARE DRUG ADDICTS AND KNOW IT BUT YOUR OWN CULT MEMBER!!! WHY LIEING TO THEM???

gh15 approved

STFU

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »
hey gronk i just watched your posing video and of course you looked GREAT there.. even better than your pics..

the worst thing is your posing skill,.. it kinda reminds me of paul dillett ;D :P

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »
175lb in the condition you rpesent in the height you present is not pathetic,,but for you it is because for anyone to say he is 80kg on juice no matter how good condition is...doesnt sound good because daddy and daddys brother and uncie and causin are all sittign 84kg 17% so you no matter 6% still overall resemble their size in clothes,,so i understand why not admiting,,but dont lie! you are hormonized ,,been to hormones,,and will be to hormones again ,,you are just what we call average user,,but you stip at absolit nothing garenteed,,

thats the truth!

the lies need to stop fellas

gh15 approved

What do you gain from lying? Oh yeah.. Money so you can sell drugs to 145lbs guys looking to build a little muscle but don't necessarily want to be huge.  Your trying to get both the average guy looking to build a decent physique and the aspiring bodybuilder.  What do I gain? Nothing.  There is no money in it for me, there is no fame.  So keep pushing them bricks.  180lbs naturally at 5'7 uunder 8% is possible to obtain naturally and it goes about 5lbs up for every 2" of height and vice-versa

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »
Dude (GH15) you have either 1. Never trained hard enough to put on muscle naturally 2. You have never trained unless you were on something. My guess is both.

Wait your describing Flex Wheeler.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »

What do you gain from lying? Oh yeah.. Money so you can sell drugs to 145lbs guys looking to build a little muscle but don't necessarily want to be huge.  Your trying to get both the average guy looking to build a decent physique and the aspiring bodybuilder.  What do I gain? Nothing.  There is no money in it for me, there is no fame.  So keep pushing them bricks.  180lbs naturally at 5'7 uunder 8% is possible to obtain naturally and it goes about 5lbs up for every 2" of height and vice-versa

I see what you're saying, but that is pretty skeptical, 180 at 5'7 and under 8% is big, either way you put it. And to be natural, I don't see it happening. That's pretty much NPC middleweight division and the look of Tito Raymond or Stan Mcquay, and neither of those are natural. Either way, good physique.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2011, 05:52:29 PM »

I see what you're saying, but that is pretty skeptical, 180 at 5'7 and under 8% is big, either way you put it. And to be natural, I don't see it happening. That's pretty much NPC middleweight division and the look of Tito Raymond or Stan Mcquay, and neither of those are natural. Either way, good physique.

I agree with KevinP85.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »

Yeah, that's not natural. And the "I'm big because I've been training for >15 years" thing is BULLSHIT, most people here knows that after a couple of years of natural training you just don't grow anymore. We are not 13 years old kids  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »

no!,,for the first fw years before i went champion of regionals i did train natural! ,,it was true natural ,,and EVERY ONE STOP AT 180LB 10% 5'10 GIEV OR TAKE 7 LB FOR EVERY INCH OF HEIGHT! ,,SO YES 5'6 WILL STOP AT 180 MINUSSSSS 25-28 LB,,WHICH = 155LB ,,,SO YES COACH YOU WOUDL BE 155LB WITH OUT HORMONES AT 10% NATURALLY!!! this is the truth,,i have trained many many true naturals,,and myself before turning into competetive bodybuild did years of natural! DO NOT MAKE UP BALONIE! YOU MAKE HERE KIDS GO IN AND OUT OF GYM FOR YEARS SUFFERING FOR WHAT? FOR NEVER GAINING NOTHING BUT THE LITTLE 6LB BLOAT OUT OF CREATINE AND ANOTHER 3 LB OFF PROTIEN POWDER ,,OR THEY GAIN 20LB OF PURE WATER AND FAT! ,,STOP WITH THIS BALONIE,,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU HAVE OF PUSHING NATURAL BUT YOU KNOW LIKE EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THAT THERE IS ABSOLITYLY NOTHING NATURAL IN BODYBUILD OR ANY STRENGTH SPORT! WE ARE ALL ADDICTS,,ALL HORMONIZED TO THE 10TH DEGREE ,,THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU KNOW IT AND YOU FAILED IN BODYBUILD DUE TO IT AND NOW YOU CHOSE THE LIEING WAY OF DECIVING THEM! DO NOT TWIST REALITY,,IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE IN YOU YOU WILL KNWO THAT THE NEXT GENERATION NEED TO LEARN ,,AND THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL LEARN AND HAVE LEARNT IS FROM TRUTH SPOKEN BY GH15!

i got enormous following for a reason ! enormoous ,,im talkin ifbb profesionals,,top amatuer,, npc competitor,,drug dealer,,fans,,recreational user,,fit houewives,,models,,girls boys fat and thin,,i have huge following for a reason!

truth shall! set you free

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
Dude I still drink and party I just don't eat shitty bar food or order pizza when drunk, I even train the next morning hungover sometimes, just fucking do it.

you are a liar! a disgusting liar,,the party the pizza the all balonie you say here ,,the drinking,,you are a liar fellas like you say they dont wanna look like bodybuild but they do whatever they can in drug department to get female,,,you are the type of fella i want to have busted on control delivery,,you are the exact fella i want it to happen,,i really do not like you be careful

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »
STFU

NO! you get back in your cornet wheree you belong,,the truth is in deep need here because someone put his nose out of their cave and talk shit lies again! ,,this wil never work on getbig as long as gh15 is alive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
no!,,for the first fw years before i went champion of regionals i did train natural! ,,it was true natural ,,and EVERY ONE STOP AT 180LB 10% 5'10 GIEV OR TAKE 7 LB FOR EVERY INCH OF HEIGHT! ,,SO YES 5'6 WILL STOP AT 180 MINUSSSSS 25-28 LB,,WHICH = 155LB ,,,SO YES COACH YOU WOUDL BE 155LB WITH OUT HORMONES AT 10% NATURALLY!!! this is the truth,,i have trained many many true naturals,,and myself before turning into competetive bodybuild did years of natural! DO NOT MAKE UP BALONIE! YOU MAKE HERE KIDS GO IN AND OUT OF GYM FOR YEARS SUFFERING FOR WHAT? FOR NEVER GAINING NOTHING BUT THE LITTLE 6LB BLOAT OUT OF CREATINE AND ANOTHER 3 LB OFF PROTIEN POWDER ,,OR THEY GAIN 20LB OF PURE WATER AND FAT! ,,STOP WITH THIS BALONIE,,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU HAVE OF PUSHING NATURAL BUT YOU KNOW LIKE EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THAT THERE IS ABSOLITYLY NOTHING NATURAL IN BODYBUILD OR ANY STRENGTH SPORT! WE ARE ALL ADDICTS,,ALL HORMONIZED TO THE 10TH DEGREE ,,THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU KNOW IT AND YOU FAILED IN BODYBUILD DUE TO IT AND NOW YOU CHOSE THE LIEING WAY OF DECIVING THEM! DO NOT TWIST REALITY,,IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE IN YOU YOU WILL KNWO THAT THE NEXT GENERATION NEED TO LEARN ,,AND THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL LEARN AND HAVE LEARNT IS FROM TRUTH SPOKEN BY GH15!

i got enormous following for a reason ! enormoous ,,im talkin ifbb profesionals,,top amatuer,, npc competitor,,drug dealer,,fans,,recreational user,,fit houewives,,models,,girls boys fat and thin,,i have huge following for a reason!

truth shall! set you free

gh15 approved

And you absolutely know this not knowing my genetic backgound, predisposition for adding muscle and training habits? Once again you lose credibility.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »
NO! you get back in your cornet wheree you belong

I can't - your mom's there, taking up all the space ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

NO! there is no selling,,everyone does it in the bodybuild from fly weights to heavy weights,,there is nothing in connection between being huge and being on hormones,,,you know it! there is no second look at physqe if the fella is not on the hormones you know it too! ,,size means nothing when it comes to hormones,,you can be big or small it doesnt mean if you take hormone you will be big! it mean you will have quality that you cant achieve with out hormones! you need to stop this while you ahead you are pissing me off,,

180 at 5;7 even at 10% is not possible with out the use of horjomnes,,you heard that right not even 10%!! and it doesnt go 5lb it foes 7 lb ,,

you are deciving ,,,you are A LIAR! because you haev no money to get to play with big boys,,you do what many others do and you lie ,,180lb is a number you liek to wave with ! it is not smal! if it is conditioned it is not! small,,stop this if you are under 190 you are not on hormones,,stop this lies,,because its nto enough to come kiss my ass on steroids boards ,,you need to be able to face the music among your cult members!,,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel