Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69344 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
And you absolutely know this not knowing my genetic backgound, predisposition for adding muscle and training habits? Once again you lose credibility.
He is right coach. You know it too. I hate to break it to you. You try to defend it but i know apart of you can hear the little voice in the back of your head verifying everything he is saying. You try to convince yourself otherwise and you probably truly believe it with good intentions but that voice is still there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »
And you absolutely know this not knowing my genetic backgound, predisposition for adding muscle and training habits? Once again you lose credibility.

again ! you have no nothing,,you are just like an indonisian fella with tiny bones who walk around 151lb 9% and go compete at 6% 140lb,,yes you can have big muscle bellie ,,you can have good  insertions,,you can have illsuion of up to 15lb even when natural ,,but! you wil not be thick! you will not be conditioned thick,,you will not be 3 dimentional,, you wil not be sup 10% and carry any good size with out the usage of hormones!

the end!

it has nothing to do with training it has to do with the aHUMAN FUCKIN BODY,,WE ASRE NTO MEANT TO CARRY LOT OF MUSCLE,,HUMANS ARE VERY WATERY ANIMALS,,75% OF BODY IS WATER,, YES YOU CAN BE SMALL THIN FIT AND IN CONDITION BUT! THE WORD LARGE AND LEAN WILL NEVER PASS ANY OEN MOUTH UNLESS YOU ARE ON HORMONES,,AND CONSISTANT USAGE OF THOSE HORMONES!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2011, 08:47:02 PM »

I see what you're saying, but that is pretty skeptical, 180 at 5'7 and under 8% is big, either way you put it. And to be natural, I don't see it happening. That's pretty much NPC middleweight division and the look of Tito Raymond or Stan Mcquay, and neither of those are natural. Either way, good physique.

big??? its fuckin huge lol big lol,,180lb 8% 5 7 ,,it is like 5;10 200lb 8% ,,and this is true 8% but this fella is much less than 8% he is on the 6% ,,this is like 210 5'10 8%!!! this is very VERY big guy with lots and lots of quality

5'10 200 6% notice what i write not 5'7 5'10! is VERY BIG FELLA THAT can wipe the floor with many 250lb fellas in gyms around the world

gh15 approved
fallen angel

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
you are a liar! a disgusting liar,,the party the pizza the all balonie you say here ,,the drinking,,you are a liar fellas like you say they dont wanna look like bodybuild but they do whatever they can in drug department to get female,,,you are the type of fella i want to have busted on control delivery,,you are the exact fella i want it to happen,,i really do not like you be careful

gh15 approved

Really? I thought we had something special here. My heart is broken.  I said I don't eat pizza you illiterate fuck but I do drink.  When I diet I do it properly though, I'm not one of these guys spouting bullshit about eating twizzlers and ice cream to stay fit.  How could I get busted for being natural? Your being delusional.  I don't want to sound like a dick or nothing but your fucked up, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #429 on: February 28, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
Really? I thought we had something special here. My heart is broken.  I said I don't eat pizza you illiterate fuck but I do drink.  When I diet I do it properly though, I'm not one of these guys spouting bullshit about eating twizzlers and ice cream to stay fit.  How could I get busted for being natural? Your being delusional.  I don't want to sound like a dick or nothing but your fucked up, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

you are a liar!,,sitting in county aroudn the world doesnt make you invinsible,,you are A L I A R

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #430 on: February 28, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »
LOL....and you're semi-delusional, I say semi because once in a great while you're right but not very often!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #431 on: February 28, 2011, 09:03:10 PM »
LOL....and you're semi-delusional, I say semi because once in a great while you're right but not very often!

i am always right ,,knwo why? because i walked the walk!,,when you get pro card come talk to me,,when you place top olympia ,,come talk to me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 28, 2011, 09:06:19 PM »
Is this guy natural GH15 ? if he is not what's he taking? thank you.

5'9'' 175lbs

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
1. Prove you have pro card
2. Even if you have one it doesn't prove shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »
1. Prove you have pro card
2. Even if you have one it doesn't prove shit

1. prove you been clean for 3 years...lie !
2. prove you are never used trenbolona ace ...the most powerful genetic transformer hormone there is aside from legit gh,,prove it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »
Is this guy natural GH15 ? if he is not what's he taking? thank you.

5'9'' 175lbs

all i see is x,,
put it other way
fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2011, 09:13:55 PM »
Che ma man do you tink you was in da sub 7 in dat pic? I'm doing da A Jones diet @ da mo and will drop 4% to reach da sub 7 while I pack on 17 lb of musl over da next 3 weeks 8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2011, 09:25:01 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #438 on: February 28, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
Prove I've been clean for three years? I had no reason to be on it until about 5 weeks ago.
Why would I want to do tren exept befor a show, look at last contest pics, you're and "expert" do I look like I was tren. I figured you'd know since you seem to know what everyone else is on just by looking at a picture (oh brother)

You said you were a pro...prove it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #439 on: February 28, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
Prove I've been clean for three years? I had no reason to be on it until about 5 weeks ago.
Why would I want to do tren exept befor a show, look at last contest pics, you're and "expert" do I look like I was tren. I figured you'd know since you seem to know what everyone else is on just by looking at a picture (oh brother)

You said you were a pro...prove it.

again ,,in your wizzely twistely ways injecting your shit in to your virtual reality,,you HAVE USED TRENBOLONA,,you also been on gear and hormones such as gh simply to be able to KEEPPPPPPP the recovery faster and be 222222222225 with abs whenever you decided to go head deep again!,,please plase dont confuse me for some greenbo ,,i am steroidland,,

me being a professional is proved day in day out simply by the informtaion that is hand writen here for years ,,never quated no one,,all speling mistakes are mine thank you very much,,and all of what i say HAPPEN,,it fuckin happen in this cult! now true i do talk about alien and politic but this is no bodybuild,,there is time for fun and time for serious,,bodybuild is serious,,

225 and abs 5'6 lol put the smile of the toling eyes for me here...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #440 on: February 28, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »

depending on height,,but! i trained a fella from indonisia he look like you 5;7 156lb 9% down to comeptition weight of 148 6% ,,looked amazing and was TRUE NATURAL!

so yes this look can be achieved with out hormones,,but but! the condition here is not superb and not dry enough ,,and also the size is ilusion ,,this is nto real thickness,,there is lots of ilusion here,,

never the lest impresive physiqe in picture,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #441 on: February 28, 2011, 09:45:46 PM »
Excellent glute visibility from the purple thonged one.  Expect many pms from Baygbm.

Clowney approved.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
depending on height,,but! i trained a fella from indonisia he look like you 5;7 156lb 9% down to comeptition weight of 148 6% ,,looked amazing and was TRUE NATURAL!

so yes this look can be achieved with out hormones,,but but! the condition here is not superb and not dry enough ,,and also the size is ilusion ,,this is nto real thickness,,there is lots of ilusion here,,

never the lest impresive physiqe in picture,,

gh15 approved

I'm 5'9 , 175lbs in that pic about 10%BF   I competed at 154lbs

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »
why are you fkin morons argueing with GOD OF HORMONA

especially you coach are you fucking retarded or delusional  ??? ???

you are what like 40 ? and you have a pretty good body thats NOT natural

the guys in my gym who are all 25 + are all on GH because they tell me they dont feel a pump, get depressed cuz they dont grow after FOLLOWING NUTRITION, TRAINIGN TO THE T FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSS

if you were like 25 and had that body id say OK MAYBEEEE youre natural but at youre age ?????? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youre the biggest joke around here, this is GETBIG not some newbie forum go take your lies elsewhere

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha, no, I've just been been training about 25 years longer (probably more) than you and since my drug life has been fairly long cycles with minimum (usually no more than therapudic doses) allowed me to and KEEP more muscle than the person who uses massive doses for shorter periods of time, why you think these heavy users shrink to nothing when they go off? I have had NO problem maintaining 205-210 for the last three years being clean. Sorry "GH15" but you have a lot to learn. Now...prove you're a pro. Not that it means anything but prove it anyway.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2011, 09:53:37 PM »
Excellent glute visibility from the purple thonged one. 
Thank you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »
Is g101 another fucking gimmick..lol. When did I claim I was natual?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2011, 03:42:36 AM »

yes achiavable natural,,this is prety much best genetic can give you naturaly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #448 on: March 01, 2011, 03:43:39 AM »

you are 8-9 perecent in the picture,,this is in the single ,,high single but single

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #449 on: March 01, 2011, 03:50:58 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha, no, I've just been been training about 25 years longer (probably more) than you and since my drug life has been fairly long cycles with minimum (usually no more than therapudic doses) allowed me to and KEEP more muscle than the person who uses massive doses for shorter periods of time, why you think these heavy users shrink to nothing when they go off? I have had NO problem maintaining 205-210 for the last three years being clean. Sorry "GH15" but you have a lot to learn. Now...prove you're a pro. Not that it means anything but prove it anyway.

no,,you been trainig longer than me by about 10-15 years,,thats all...the problem is that you are twisting reality,,what you say about minimum usage never happen with the higher levels,,it happen in locals,,yes you can go MODERATE USAGE but even they go gh and go much more,,so no one said abuse in the locals...and you considered local so yes you can pass by moderate usage that you have done and still doing,,never the less moderate usage can also be none stop or with very little stops and due to your profesion it has very little stops,,you have huge problem maintainnig 200lb at 10% HUGE unless you are on hormones,,for the few times you went off you could tel in your pictures you became baby soft,,higher bodyfat and lost tons of muscle,,yes you were 190-200 but! you also were 16-20% inaddition to TONS of water weight and circulating estro that kept you at 200 ,,,if you truly took diuretic or and anti estrogen or aromatze inhibitor ...you woudl sit 180 soakin wet at 15% with out! being on hormones,,and if you truly aimed at being single digit yuo woudl be CLEAN in the spectactular weight of 160lb somewhere bertween 8-10 percent .....now! we both knwo there will never be such scenario because you will never go clean for long enough with out anything in body and system to actually see you are only 16- 8-10 percent after alllll those 89 years of pumping iron

and that! my firend is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel