Author Topic: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.  (Read 35650 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2011, 03:47:35 AM »

a shadow of his former self

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2011, 04:22:52 AM »

at 46-47 or whatever ronnie looks good.  the only problem i see is the distended gut.  he just has to get in shape for several mths out of the yr  to do his world tours and keep his bsn sponsorship deal.  what more do people want from him...give it would be a waste of time and money for him to do one of those 10k shows?  he makes more money at them signing autographs.    

the question i've always asked is...would you keep ronnie on payroll at bsn or sign one of the long list of bozos in the ifbb pro ranks now?  no way in hell is brandon curry or dennis wolfe a better draw or rep for bsn.  ronnie's youtube footage alone is worth its' weight in marketing gold.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2011, 04:26:02 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2011, 04:29:59 AM »
With Big Huge Jay  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2011, 04:46:29 AM »

at 46-47 or whatever ronnie looks good.  the only problem i see is the distended gut.  he just has to get in shape for several mths out of the yr  to do his world tours and keep his bsn sponsorship deal.  what more do people want from him...give it would be a waste of time and money for him to do one of those 10k shows?  he makes more money at them signing autographs.    

the question i've always asked is...would you keep ronnie on payroll at bsn or sign one of the long list of bozos in the ifbb pro ranks now?  no way in hell is brandon curry or dennis wolfe a better draw or rep for bsn.  ronnie's youtube footage alone is worth its' weight in marketing gold.

brandon cury is a wanna be,,you know what a wanna be is?  someone who try to walk among th ebig boys but cant ,,why cant he? because he lacks the S T R U C T U R E ,,he can eat hormones from morning to evening and he will never be ron ,,dorian ,,haney ,,he just cant compete among the best,,small pro shows for himso stop mentioning that tier 3 bodybuildr ,,his wife is ok but also many much much better,,she is much better physiqe than his though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 04:48:26 AM »
With Big Huge Jay  8)

jason cutler is on so much testosterona gh and insulin he just look like a diabetic,,sad sad story,,really prime exampel of the times we live in ,,the time of the average,,generation nothingness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 06:02:42 AM »
Is John Sherman still in the game?  There was a pic posted earlier in the thread with Ronnie I think it was him or could be a thug.
That was Kevin English...
John has chimpmunk cheeks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 06:39:26 AM »
brandon cury is a wanna be,,you know what a wanna be is?  someone who try to walk among th ebig boys but cant ,,why cant he? because he lacks the S T R U C T U R E ,,he can eat hormones from morning to evening and he will never be ron ,,dorian ,,haney ,,he just cant compete among the best,,small pro shows for himso stop mentioning that tier 3 bodybuildr ,,his wife is ok but also many much much better,,she is much better physiqe than his though

gh15 approved

hahaha. 

Team Brandy Leaver!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2011, 06:41:18 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 06:45:48 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »
Is that a tranny  DK?
>:(

Disgusting Argentine POS.

Team Brandy Leaver!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 06:50:01 AM »
>:(

Disgusting Argentine POS.

Team Brandy Leaver!

???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
hahaha. 

Team Brandy Leaver!

I dont know what your obsession is with that chick dude.
Shes fucky nasty, especially in the face.
Gross.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 07:14:43 AM »
Gross.

Is that Sasha Ogata's twin brother  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2011, 07:19:09 AM »
Is that Sasha Ogata's twin brother  ???
Im starting to think so.
Maybe G_Thong like his chicks to have teh dick too?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 07:42:36 AM »
Gross.

::)

dumbass it's one of my gimmicks.  at least i dont start 50 threads like shipsucky and wackdaddy.

here is another one of my gimmicks:  where you at Bay...dime piece tranny instead of hairy man ::)?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
::)

dumbass it's one of my gimmicks.  at least i dont start 50 threads like shipsucky and wackdaddy.

here is another one of my gimmicks:  where you at Bay...dime piece tranny instead of hairy man ::)?

So youre saying, your gimmick is posting pictures of Brandy Leaver?
Did I get that right?
Youve been all over that chick for a long time, talking about how hot she is.
I just dont see it.
That face looks like the ugly tree fucking fell on her.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2011, 08:06:06 AM »
Did I get that right?
I just dont see it.

no fool...it's team brandy leaver with charles glass, mindi smith, and cheryl brown included.

:o

Team Brandy Leaver's Mindi Smith

PS all entertainment while i'm posting cause it dont mean jack when i log off.  hope this helps.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2011, 08:07:12 AM »
Did I get that right?
I just dont see it.

Plus she looks like she is 6 ft plus..  :-X

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2011, 08:10:13 AM »
May we get back to the bloated male "athlete" discussion?      NO HOMO   ;D

dustin

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2011, 09:12:23 AM »
Matt, for a schmoe who's travelled in time from the early 1990's era with that brutal haircut to keep us posted on cutting edge bodybuilding news, you sure are fucking retarded.

Ronnie's sheaths of mass aren't still there from years of brutal training, bud. I'm sure he's less fragile than someone like Heath, but he cannot maintain his copious slabs of muscle without drugs. You think he's fucking natural or something?

Ronnie probably does a couple daily injects of gear which is paramount to what an average juicer like me would take in a week. You've been following bodybuilding long enough... why are you so fucking jaded? Your bird diet isn't anything special either. You don't have a sheath of mass to maintain, hence everything stays in place. You don't have a swole, musclebound physique built on a foundation of drugs either so don't even try drawing parellels. It's really embarassing to read your posts and wonder if you're really serious or not. :'( :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2011, 09:53:08 AM »
It's really embarassing to read your posts and wonder if you're really serious or not. :'( :'(

He's full of shit most of the time. He has a family so now he can't eat 3 meals a day and train a couple of hours per week, because he's so busy?  ::) LOL. My guess is that he has problems getting gear. Maybe afraid of ordering stuff. He's so paranoid he's afraid to even admit he's done gear, to admit how all the "after" pics in this thread are steroided.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »
Fat as hell, probably a few years from kicking the bucket. Living the DREAM... I hope it was worth it.

::) ::) ::)

Please name all of the Mr. Olympias that have Kicked the bucked while living the dream?

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »
He's full of shit most of the time. He has a family so now he can't eat 3 meals a day and train a couple of hours per week, because he's so busy?  ::) LOL. My guess is that he has problems getting gear. Maybe afraid of ordering stuff. He's so paranoid he's afraid to even admit he's done gear, to admit how all the "after" pics in this thread are steroided.

living in canada I don't see why he would even give a second tought about this tho

dustin

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2011, 10:10:22 AM »

I'm sure he toils away on the computer laying out his 500mg of test e/w and 40mg of nolva for PCT steroid cycle in an Excel Spreadsheet all the time. Poor sap. I don't like to err on the side of irrationality, but sometimes you just have to stop being a pussy and just fucking do things.

Maybe if this happens he'll wake up, do something about his hair cut and stop buying those God awful t-shirts he always wears. I don't even know where you buy shit that gay! And yes Stav, juice is so easy to find here and it's so relaxed. I remember buying sauce one day and my guy told me two cops were headed our way. I was afraid having all that cash on me, but they ordered two boxes of steroids for themselves, we all shook hands and shot the shit about training for a few minutes. They said none of the RCMP really give a shit, no one gives a shit really. :o ;D