Author Topic: Crazy PMs  (Read 20414 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Crazy PMs
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 05:26:39 PM »
That's why they keep making new names I guess. The amount of effort in sending these messages is quite silly. Demanding I delete my name here and so forth.

New names won't matter. Facebook does IP bans, so they'll be blocked permanently.

newmom

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
New names won't matter. Facebook does IP bans, so they'll be blocked permanently.

I guess I'm being tagged team then :-X

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 06:00:15 PM »
HAHAHAHA! yeah I forgot ::)

Come on Avsh!!..... why don't post here and tell me what you're mad at me for......Oh that's right you can't post here ;D

Seriously just PM and I'll save you the time on finding me or my info....I would love to meat you in person to discuss this 8)

SS Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How tall are you SS? Do you think Josh would give you any trouble in a fight? I'm pretty sure you would knock him out, if you two were to ever meet to "discuss" it.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 06:01:53 PM »
LOL! I just got a pm saying Avsh is calling me out.

Come on Josh lets be the first one's in the history of GB that act meets up for a "throw of hands".

Not sure what I did for you to turn on me but lets make this happen 8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »
LMFAO! Dude my name has been no secret here for the last 2 years.

A Fake FB account hahahaha! I'm honored!

For the record............ that's not my FB account but it looks pretty cool....Thanks! and Ive posted the one pic  6 yrs ago and my daughters pics are from  2yrs ago when I posted them on the Y...........You have nothing, but keep trying, Loser 8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »
why fuck with you and make fake FB accounts?  You have a low profile here these days.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 06:43:15 PM »
LMFAO! Dude my name has been no secret here for the last 2 years.

A Fake FB account hahahaha! I'm honored!

For the record............ that's not my FB account but it looks pretty cool....Thanks! and Ive posted the one pic  6 yrs ago and my daughters pics are from  2yrs ago when I posted them on the Y...........You have nothing, but keep trying, Loser 8)

Damn... and I had to unfriend you just because it wasn't you.

newmom

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »
Sorry SS

for some unknown reason I knew it was a trap so glad I didn't accept the request..

Josh, how you got to message me there when it's been blocked is still very strange and if you want, I will post the messages and names of the other users telling me to delete my account here. No, not being a drama queen but I can't reply to your new message.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 06:51:14 PM »
For the record chaos doesn't do facebook, myspace, twitter or anything else "cool"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »
Sorry SS

for some unknown reason I knew it was a trap so glad I didn't accept the request..

Josh, how you got to message me there when it's been blocked is still very strange and if you want, I will post the messages and names of the other users telling me to delete my account here. No, not being a drama queen but I can't reply to your new message.

Oh so they want you to be their friend to gain access to your friends list.  Now it makes sense.  Jeez get a fucking life already.  ::)

Will this go on for the rest of your life newmom?

newmom

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 06:55:23 PM »
For the record chaos doesn't do facebook, myspace, twitter or anything else "cool"

that's because you're a tire flipping, chopper riding, mountain bike breaker mean asshat ;D

newmom

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 06:57:14 PM »
Oh so they want you to be their friend to gain access to your friends list.  Now it makes sense.  Jeez get a fucking life already.  ::)

Will this go on for the rest of your life newmom?

I don't have many GBers on my friends list. I think it was for pictures or just to be mean I dunno nor do I care.

NAAAAAAAAA it won't go on forever. If I'm still on here in 5 years please shoot to wound me.  ;D. No offense to Ron or anything

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 06:58:50 PM »

x2

Nothing but trouble.  I used to have myspace but my inlaws thought it would be funny to fuck with me on there.  Ever since then I don't do shit except some forums.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »
I don't have many GBers on my friends list. I think it was for pictures or just to be mean I dunno nor do I care.

NAAAAAAAAA it won't go on forever. If I'm still on here in 5 years please shoot to wound me.  ;D. No offense to Ron or anything

LOL...I guarantee you will still be on here in 5 years.  Nobody leaves on their own will.

newmom

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
I still can't figure out how Josh can pm there since he is on my block list. Josh did read my above post and sadly like he stated we wont be sending xmas cards anytime soon, not for nothing but I did LMAO at that. It wasn't a nasty message he sent but he said to post the pms. I still think you're bat shit crazy though.

Certain names of GB users and others have been edited by me

David Jacobwitz Unblock
Tyler Jesilow Unblock
Josh Rehaluk Unblock
Kevin Michaels Unblock
Joshua Rehaluk Unblock
Nick Marshall Unblock

yesterday..oh look it's a relative of Brad ::)
Tyler Jesilow

YesterdayTyler Jesilow
Horseface
You seem to have upset several people on Getbig. Josh is going to put a nail in your couffin you old hag. Alex did a great job with the Blank Blank thread. Too bad you had to cry to Ron and have it removed. Although, I would have liked Alex to have included some of "Ralphs" (pathetic name) *************. I may forward those to him. Should I? Time for you to retire for the internetzz you pathetic whore. You thought that the games you were playing with "GB POSTER NAME" and the other shutins on Getbig was funny. It wasn't and now it's time to pay. Are you ready? Let "GET BIG POSTERs" know that we have complied his lifeshistory also. Included in that story is his lesbian sister. Continue to be a stupid whore and you will be exposed severly. Now be a good little whore and have Ronaldo, the fat fucking flaming jew #girl, delete you account. I will be watching. Have a wonderful day, #girl!!!

Yesterday****************
oh created another account...IDIOT

yesterday...

David Jacobwitz
YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to me you fucking #girl. I told you to close your account on getbig and STFU. You disgusting horseface old hag. You're 350lbs of fat waiting to blow up again. You disgust me. You and your homo buddy "GB POSTER" or should I say *********** are fucking internet trolls of the worst kind. You want to play this game with me I am telling you that you will lose. I guess you never learned not to play with the big boys. Make the right decision or there will be things you rotten teeth, horseface, smelly #girl, bitch!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »
holy sh!t

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 08:14:56 PM »
Well Avesher is claiming it's not him that made a fake FB account.

Hell you never know but whatever............and Avsh I'm only gonna say this one more time, cause this is thuper gay.

I AM NOT THE DOMINATOR GIMMICK!!!!!!.............Not sure where you get your info but it's false.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 05:21:09 AM »

Yeah but I've heard you do other "things"...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »

Yeah but I've heard you do other "things"...
Leave your mom out of this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2011, 05:26:44 AM »
Leave your mom out of this.

Mom passed on 7 years ago.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2011, 05:55:07 AM »

I AM NOT THE DOMINATOR GIMMICK!!!!!!.............Not sure where you get your info but it's false.

He still doesn't know who is running that gimmick ???

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 06:05:21 AM »

He still doesn't know who is running that gimmick ???
I guess Josh is too stupid to realize that's it's his master Alex.

newmom

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2011, 06:06:29 AM »

I love the fact that someone created a name on here and claiming to be me..FUCKING cripes, it's outta hand. Gee wonder who it could be?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2011, 06:07:08 AM »

Wonder if Groink knows...he was upset when he thought it was me and I was calling him out for being a juicer!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2011, 06:13:54 AM »
Geez so much shit revolving around two people...lol!!

Oh no, don't shoot my window out now!! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!