Author Topic: Crazy PMs  (Read 20510 times)

Alex23

Re: Crazy PMs
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »
LOL ... I'm really pretty fucking chuffed .. as a matter of fact I'm over the moon reading that response  :D

You can perceive my post as rage if you please .. but it's a shame you can't tell how calm I am ... and now I can say Check Mate so it's all good ... let sleeping dogs lie ... don't start none .. won't be none .. Stay/ Speak /Act/ Behave with positivity and you too can achieve greatness

now go give the wifey some of that lovin you keep saved for Nasser bottled up ...there's a lot more to real life than hanging out in the garage playing warrior on the internet ... freshen up and light a candle .. whisper some sweet nothin's and hope you can get you some ... you need it  .. you're tense brah  8)

I'm sure you think you are calm but your online behavior, effort put into formulating uncalled personal attacks shows otherwise.

Again I dearly apologize for being part of your negative thoughts and hope you can show your online friends that you know better.

God23Speed.

newmom

« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
UM, care to answer this one?? Not starting shit just want an answer

okay I'll play Alex. Why did you start a thread about my ex? What was the reasoning?

Alex23

« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
UM, care to answer this one?? Not starting shit just want an answer

To irritate you and show some cleverness.

I was frustrated by your accusations of being on facebook creating fake accounts to hurt you. I also felt sorry last friday for bringing up your past when you mentioned regretting it every single day. Redemption, everyone deserves a second chance at becoming a better person and inspire others.

w8m8

« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »

bullshit and ballroom dancing

I'm thinking you got a lot of satisfaction out of posting her information .. and sharing my picture ... you did it out of some venomous place that lives inside you .. you loved it ... it made you giddy

This game you're playing now ?

play on .. fools lose .. the intelligent know you for what you are

newmom

« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2011, 05:23:08 PM »
To irritate you and show some cleverness.

I was frustrated by your accusations of being on facebook creating fake accounts to hurt you. I also felt sorry last friday for bringing up your past when you mentioned regretting it every single day. Redemption, everyone deserves a second chance at becoming a better person and inspire others.

NO, you pissed me the fuck off with that thread about the ex. If someone did that about your wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be to jazzed about it. Clever, um no.

Don't fucking feel sorry for me. You relished in what you did. Why because you think I'm trying to "fit in". You've known about the past for almost a year. But whatever, just keep my family and EX out of your mouth or better yet off the boards. HE never did shit to you.

Well I'm not buying "being frustrated story" for one bit. SO what if someone annoys you, so what, if you know what's true, WTF cares what some old hag says, or anyone for that matter.

w8m8

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2011, 05:28:07 PM »
Redemption, everyone deserves a second chance at becoming a better person and inspire others.

IF that's what you want .. then here's a start ... delete every one of your gimmicks .. and stand up like a man should and stop lying about what you did .. stop trying to lay the blame at other's feet .. and quit your fake ass Buddha-esque bullshit .. people remember this song and dance from you .. it's been played several times over the years .. bro-ski  8)

Give up your Alpha board stop LORDING over people and act like PART of the community instead of trying to RUN it to suit your whim of leadership and E-respect .. you act like a thug

Alex23

« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2011, 05:28:14 PM »
NO, you pissed me the fuck off with that thread about the ex. If someone did that about your wife, I'm sure you wouldn't be to jazzed about it. Clever, um no.

Don't fucking feel sorry for me. You relished in what you did. Why because you think I'm trying to "fit in". You've known about the past for almost a year. But whatever, just keep my family and EX out of your mouth or better yet off the boards. HE never did shit to you.

Well I'm not buying "being frustrated story" for one bit. SO what if someone annoys you, so what, if you know what's true, WTF cares what some old hag says, or anyone for that matter.

Ralph is a national level competitor, anyone can make a thread about him and his pictures are public domain, you can't control that.

You need to make peace with online drama and let go deanndra; recently someone made fake facebook accounts to attack me personally so I know how you feel.

However I forgive them and moved on with my life.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2011, 05:37:22 PM »
Ralph is a national level competitor, anyone can make a thread about him and his pictures are public domain, you can't control that.

You need to make peace with online drama and let go deanndra; recently someone made fake facebook accounts to attack me personally so I know how you feel.

You never quit. That's about as much credit as I can ever give you.

newmom

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »

Yes I understand that and who he is. BUT you doing it brings a level of being an absolute asshat and basically just being a dick.

You need to fuck off about yapping about online drama. You don't know shit about how I feel. Good move on.

Alex23

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
Yes I understand that and who he is. BUT you doing it brings a level of being an absolute asshat and basically just being a dick.
You need to fuck off about yapping about online drama. You don't know shit about how I feel. Good move on.

I though I  made it clear. Honestly, I don't know you very well but I do know you need to make a radical change in your life and being online too much is the first step. I do not want to cause any hardship to anyone, however I recently reminded you to be very careful about trusting people you have never and will never meet.

your online friend w8m8 is the perfect example. Josh did share with me what your friend did to fatpanda, pot kettle to say the least and surprised ron did not bring the ban hammer down.

I'm bringing my positivity and knowledge to this forum to help and inspire others. Please take advantage of it and leave your drama at the door.

Thank you and godspeed.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »

I'm bringing my positivity and knowledge to this forum to help and inspire others. Please take advantage of it and leave your drama at the door.

Thank you and godspeed.

OMFG.  ::)

newmom

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »
I though I  made it clear. Honestly, I don't know you very well but I do know you need to make a radical change in your life and being online too much is the first step. I do not want to cause any hardship to anyone, however I recently reminded you to be very careful about trusting people you have never and will never meet.

your online friend w8m8 is the perfect example. Josh did share with me what your friend did to fatpanda, pot kettle to say the least and surprised ron did not bring the ban hammer down.

Thank you and godspeed.

wait wait..you giving me advice about being online too much. You're stretching it now. As far as me being online too much. What an hour or two..Wow, fucking half the time, I'm doing other shit when I'm signed on here. But thanks for noticing. The day I take advice from a fucking asshole then I'll put every ounce of weight I ever lost back on.

One more thing. I'm not the one, doing videos about GetBiggers and shit, like the ones you post. Talk about being online too much. God that's really MINT. So please don't preach to this choir.

newmom

« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2011, 06:24:12 PM »
This still going on ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
This still going on ???

apparently, the gimmicks cannot let go. God bless their souls.

Wanna train/throw hands tomorrow? I'm in tustin all day, can swing by late afternoon ...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2011, 06:31:14 PM »
apparently, the gimmicks cannot let go. God bless their souls.

Wanna train/throw hands tomorrow? I'm in tustin all day, can swing by late afternoon ...
I'll be there at 3pm......don't forget my Camachos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »
This still going on ???

well I ignore what he normally spews from his lying lips, but had to ask about the RG thread.

Alex23

« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2011, 06:32:24 PM »
I'll be there at 3pm......don't forget my Camachos.

What's the Kolosseum address again?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2011, 06:40:49 PM »
What's the Kolosseum address again?
Who cares? It's closed.

Meridian sports center is where it's at. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
Who cares? It's closed.

Meridian sports center is where it's at. 8)

Booya!!! should be fun and constructive!! All, hide your license plates! ;D

Can you get us a pass?

3PM sharp!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »
You might be entirely right Primeribbedmuscled. Last year what I perceived as Matt's action, spamming and trying to hack my board may very well be wrong. As they did to many of us, impersonation seems to be the case here too. I'm giving Matt the benefit of the doubt and scheduled to talk to him soon to put an end to all this and get some final closure.

As I described above, board hysteria can blur anyone's vision.

If any of you have questions, private or public, please don't hesitate to ask, I will answer with full honesty.

Sure Alex, address me as if I am just another piece of meat! It's OK, I like prime
rib done rare with lots of horseradish on the side.

Glad you are into being fully honest. It is a rare commodity these days, it seems. I am not smart enough to remember what I said unless it is the truth...so I'm all for being honest.

Alex23

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2011, 12:18:14 AM »
IF that's what you want .. then here's a start ... delete every one of your gimmicks .. and stand up like a man should and stop lying about what you did .. stop trying to lay the blame at other's feet .. and quit your fake ass Buddha-esque bullshit .. people remember this song and dance from you .. it's been played several times over the years .. bro-ski  8)

Give up your Alpha board stop LORDING over people and act like PART of the community instead of trying to RUN it to suit your whim of leadership and E-respect .. you act like a thug

Deltsaforce is good ppl and not a gimmick. the meme lives on.

w8m8

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2011, 02:34:08 AM »
w8m8 is good ppl and not a gimmick. She's a blonde chick from NY that doesn't back down

fixed   8)

for

Alex23
Deltsaforce
Renaissance Man
Rosicrucain
Huge Al
Patricia

etc
etc

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2011, 02:54:05 AM »
fixed   8)

for

Alex23
Deltsaforce
Renaissance Man
Rosicrucain
Huge Al
Patricia

etc
etc

Why is your belly button so weird ???
P

w8m8

« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2011, 05:02:15 AM »

since my first reply post to this "jab" got deleted from you whining to someone ... lemme say this in a way you can handle .. your world revolves around your "online friends" so just keep your drama and shit stirring bullshit away from me

you and Josh have no room to talk about anything I have done so STFU and make a decision to stop trolling me , mentioning me , thinking about me , and trying to find out more about me from other people ... you and your crew can leave me alone ..  KAY ?