Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181244 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2011, 06:44:25 PM »
Nah man, che is who I be gunning fo 8) If I can really hit 165 at a true and legit sub-6 then I thinks dat I gots me a chance ;D By the way, I'm tired as fuck today, and I even took a 2 hr nap after my normal 8 to 9 hrs of nightly sleep. Who knows? Maybe it's ma bod telling me let me sleep so dat I can grow as you been overloading ma ass wit dis heavy and hard training ROFL! Remember, I have gained 13 lean pounds within 6 weeks time many different times, so this here is just basically a demonstration of wot I can do. What it all boils down to is can I achieve an all-time best condition. My best LEAN condition was 154 @ a true and legit sub-6 and a FIT condition of 167 @ 8-9%

Or maybe its just that you SUCK and you are all talk.

Another douche that never shuts the fuck up about what he's "GONNA" do.....but when times up and they didn't do Jack-Shit. .....then the excuses come hard and fast for a few days until it "blows over".

And then they start the whole thing over again. Seriously. ...what's the point of your nonsense?  

You talk about "gaining muscle" as if you actually have any to speak of...LOLOLOL

Xerxes

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2011, 08:47:17 AM »
Nah man, che is who I be gunning fo 8) If I can really hit 165 at a true and legit sub-6 then I thinks dat I gots me a chance ;D By the way, I'm tired as fuck today, and I even took a 2 hr nap after my normal 8 to 9 hrs of nightly sleep. Who knows? Maybe it's ma bod telling me let me sleep so dat I can grow as you been overloading ma ass wit dis heavy and hard training ROFL! Remember, I have gained 13 lean pounds within 6 weeks time many different times, so this here is just basically a demonstration of wot I can do. What it all boils down to is can I achieve an all-time best condition. My best LEAN condition was 154 @ a true and legit sub-6 and a FIT condition of 167 @ 8-9%

You have to be smoking crack to think you're even close to Che

decent leaning out though

Or maybe its just that you SUCK and you are all talk.

Another douche that never shuts the fuck up about what he's "GONNA" do.....but when times up and they didn't do Jack-Shit. .....then the excuses come hard and fast for a few days until it "blows over".

And then they start the whole thing over again. Seriously. ...what's the point of your nonsense? 

You talk about "gaining muscle" as if you actually have any to speak of...LOLOLOL

ouch

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2011, 12:58:34 PM »
I never said dat I could challange che at da moment man, but I have been quite fit once before, so therefore I can do it once again. I predict by June 1st I'll be looking quite outstanding 8) By da way, I'm betting dat you'll out lean me on April 15th, but there is absolutely no goddamn doubt that I'll be sitting @ sub-6 come June 1st. By the way, I did the dips today but they stayed the same, but I've gots a feeling that it's because I have just trained 3 days in a row. I know from experience that I should never train more than 2 days in a row, and in fact, every other day is most likely even better. Oh well, my crazy drive seems to give me results even in spite of myself lol 

Xerxes

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2011, 01:09:52 PM »
I never said dat I could challange che at da moment man, but I have been quite fit once before, so therefore I can do it once again. I predict by June 1st I'll be looking quite outstanding 8) By da way, I'm betting dat you'll out lean me on April 15th, but there is absolutely no goddamn doubt that I'll be sitting @ sub-6 come June 1st. By the way, I did the dips today but they stayed the same, but I've gots a feeling that it's because I have just trained 3 days in a row. I know from experience that I should never train more than 2 days in a row, and in fact, every other day is most likely even better. Oh well, my crazy drive seems to give me results even in spite of myself lol  
Yes everyone can challenge when it comes to bodyfat, but Che is like 170 lbs or something @ 6-7% or whatever and is 5cm shorter than you, to be comparable masswise you'd have to weigh 180lbs @ the same bf..

And dont be so sure about me being leaner than you..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »

you should never train at all...you are wasting your time.

concentrate on your "Poetry" you penis pulling homo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »
Would you like me to post some of the photos from ma old body art modeling days 8) But maybe I better not, coz then many of the f@ggots here on dis site will have some nice jerking material for themselves ROFL!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2011, 02:01:19 AM »
This week was kind of a recoup/experimentation/transistion week, and now I've got ma game plan in tow. So here be da plan: I'll train every 3 days while following a cycle "diet". Basically, I will carb and cal up da nite before da training session, and then I will follow the training session wit a decent meal. And then, for over 48 hrs I will eat roughly 1400 cals over a 50 some hour period. "You've got to strike when the moment is right without thinking" I hear ya Mr. Waters 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »
Took ma waist measurement this morning, and it's down another cm, to 77 cm, which is almost 30 inches, coz 30 inches=76 cm. So, ma abs are starting to come in quite nicely, and ma waist is getting waspish ;D Once I hit 29 inches or bout 74 cm, then I will be sitting @ sub-7 FACT

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2011, 12:51:27 PM »
Where are the pics you fucker.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2011, 01:08:53 PM »
Sorry meso ma man, but I thought dat Phase 1 was over, but now I guess dat it really isn't, coz I want to try and get down to sub-7 by May 1st, so I'll be sure and post some update pics next week ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2011, 08:10:39 AM »
Just finished doing ma db squat/deads after 5 days btw workouts and I added 3 reps from da previous workout. Also, for 2 days before this workout I only had ma 500 cal breakfast those 2 days. So, I'll stick wit dis "cycle diet" of 2 or 3 days ultra lo cals followed by 1 day at normal cals. Also, I will train on the normal cal day, and I will also only train the db squat/dead exercise. Dis should be quite interesting 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2011, 09:10:31 AM »
Just finished doing ma db squat/deads after 5 days btw workouts and I added 3 reps from da previous workout. Also, for 2 days before this workout I only had ma 500 cal breakfast those 2 days. So, I'll stick wit dis "cycle diet" of 2 or 3 days ultra lo cals followed by 1 day at normal cals. Also, I will train on the normal cal day, and I will also only train the db squat/dead exercise. Dis should be quite interesting 8)
Good progress, recovery is key for a natural.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
I'm basically at dat point dat I call "limbo-land" which is somewhere btw looking average, and looking outstanding. More exactly, it's when one is sitting @ btw 8% to 12% and as a few smart guys here have commented, once one hits sub-8, then da magic begins 8) Who knows, maybe I'll be sitting @ sub-8 come Thursday, but if not, I guaren-goddamn-tee dat I'll be sitting @ sub-10 come Thursday FACT

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
That is the second-worst workout I have ever seen behind only FatPanda's.

Maybe Dj isn't a believer in high protein...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2011, 09:27:32 AM »
As far as the statements regarding my training routine, well just remember dat I am "anti-establishment" and dat I don't follow, I LEAD 8) Case in point, if I can take ma db squat/dead from their starting point of 60*11 to say 75*25 then I will be noticeably larger overall FACT

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »
As far as the statements regarding my training routine, well just remember dat I am "anti-establishment" and dat I don't follow, I LEAD 8) Case in point, if I can take ma db squat/dead from their starting point of 60*11 to say 75*25 then I will be noticeably larger overall FACT

You will weight 128 sub 7..Fact ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
A few fellas here have expressed concern to me about my elimation of any direct upper body exercise, so I would like to address this here and now, so here is a quote from an old powerlifting book dat I gots, "Studies have shown that individuals placed on squat only programs with the elimination of upper body exercise with weights will still find an increase in upper body size and strength despite the lack of direct stimulation. THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE OVERLOAD PRINCIPLE." P.S. That last sentence is of prime importance, so we shall see how dis this goes. P.P.S. This lift that I'm doing is basically a bent knee dead wit db's and it invovles movement around 3 joints (knee, hip, and shoulder). As ma boy Mentzer says, "The deadlift involves the use of more muscle mass than any other single exercise" FACT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:38 AM »

Dude...you just talk shit.

What exactly are you "leading".......people down the road to skinny-fat twink status? ?

You babble on about your theories and principles as if You are an advanced lifter. ..and then post a pic and it truly looks like you don't even workout

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2011, 12:58:47 PM »
So I've had ZERO results so far??? LOL! Anyone wit an objective eye can clearly see dat I'm NOTICEABLLY LEANER, and no I wasn't sucking ma gut in on any of da front shots. Also, da rear/love handle shot is literally impossible to fake FACT Remember, I don't want to be massive, I want to be pretty :-* I just finished a decent sized carb and cal din-din, and I will hit da db squat/deads tomorrow, so I will give a progress report. "Coz he's a rambler and a gambler and a sweet talking ladies man" Some fine lyrics from Ms. Joni Mitchell singin' bout moi FACT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2011, 03:03:39 PM »
So I've had ZERO results so far??? LOL! Anyone wit an objective eye can clearly see dat I'm NOTICEABLLY LEANER, and no I wasn't sucking ma gut in on any of da front shots. Also, da rear/love handle shot is literally impossible to fake FACT Remember, I don't want to be massive, I want to be pretty :-* I just finished a decent sized carb and cal din-din, and I will hit da db squat/deads tomorrow, so I will give a progress report. "Coz he's a rambler and a gambler and a sweet talking ladies man" Some fine lyrics from Ms. Joni Mitchell singin' bout moi FACT

Yes you lost some BF. .....you're not sub 10%....and no way in hell are you going to be "sub 7%" in a week or two.

Anyone with an "objective eye" can see you are nowhere near that lean....who are you trying To convince, us or yourself  ;)

Just because you incessantly prattle on about it doesn't make it so.  Get real you douche and stop throwing around ridiculous numbers you aren't even close to.....you come off like an asshole

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2011, 05:38:15 AM »
Just finished ma db squat/deads and it was a repeat performance 65*11 so now I'm engaged in private consultation wit a resident expert here on dis board as to how I should procede wit all of dis 8) Remember, dis be a huge learning experience pour moi, and I've already made some pretty startling discoveries which have shocked even me Mr. Anti-Establishment 8) "So it looked like I had to move slowly, like a cat at night through the trees" 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2011, 10:43:42 AM »
After futher discussion wit ma adviser, I've decided to go on a 4 day protocol, wit 3 days ultra lo cals, and 1 day normal cals, and then train on dat 4th day. P.S. I ain't goin wit wot ma adviser suggested coz he thought dat I should stay on da 4 day diet cycle, but wit training every other 4th day, which would equal training every 8 days, or roughly once a week. And actually his advice is better, but da problem is, is dat da "Wild Horse" is unleased as soon as I carb and cal up, and then I just can't restrain maself not to train. Oh well, we will see how dis new protocol goes... Anyways, da major goal now is just to get to sub-7 but I was hoping dat I could maybe make some muscle gains in da process. Thursday will be ma update pics wit ma stats included, and this will give a better assesment as to where I be at, coz I'l also include ma waist measurement and ma bodyweight. Yeah, ma waist has shrunk a bit since last time, but I ain't sure bout ma bodyweight, since I haven't stepped on a scale since then. Who knows, maybe I've gained a pound or two 8)

w8m8

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
I keep wondering how you can write like you do .. especially after you said you were an english teacher  ???

It seems like you'd like to have readers follow your journal .. so why do that ? .. you must know it turns away interest

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2011, 11:39:19 AM »
Good point actually, I suppose I do it as a form of rebellion. I hate following orders and doing what I'm told, and I don't want to let others tell me how to be. I suppose that I could write in a romantic lyrical verse style like my other persona does, but I really don't think that it would go over so big here ROFL! Anyways, I'll try and tone it down a bit ;) "She is like a cat in the dark, and then she is the darkness" 8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2011, 09:30:00 PM »
I'm engaged in private consultation wit a resident expert here on dis board

???