Author Topic: Obama's illegal war  (Read 66970 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Obama's illegal war
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2011, 09:05:22 AM »
This is Islamic freedom:

McCain’s Libyan “Heroes” Videotaped Beheading Captured Soldier

BENGHAZI, Libya (CBS News) — U.S. Sen. John McCain, one of the strongest proponents in Congress of the American military intervention in Libya, called Friday for increased international military support of the rebel fighters.

“They are my heroes,” McCain said of the rebels as he walked out of a local hotel in Benghazi. He was traveling in an armored Mercedes jeep and had a security detail. A few Libyans waved American flags as his vehicle drove past.

Reporting from Benghazi, Libya, CBS News correspondent Allen Pizzey said the arrival of McCain is exactly the kind of VIP trip the Transitional National Council has been looking for.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/22/501364/main20056366.shtml

These guys are my heroes, too!  ::)

Cue andreisdaman to tell us about their freedoms or some shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:31 AM »
Time to message a mod and have this troll's posts cleaned up. What's the matter? Feeling butt-hurt that no one is paying attention to your posts on the A board?

Let's see how the "report to moderator" button works.  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2011, 10:12:06 AM »
This is Islamic freedom:

BENGHAZI, Libya (CBS News) — U.S. Sen. John McCain, one of the strongest proponents in Congress of the American military intervention in Libya, called Friday for increased international military support of the rebel fighters.

“They are my heroes,” McCain said of the rebels as he walked out of a local hotel in Benghazi. He was traveling in an armored Mercedes jeep and had a security detail. A few Libyans waved American flags as his vehicle drove past.

Reporting from Benghazi, Libya, CBS News correspondent Allen Pizzey said the arrival of McCain is exactly the kind of VIP trip the Transitional National Council has been looking for.

McCain is freaking nuts.     What a fool

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2011, 11:46:57 AM »

McCain is freaking nuts.     What a fool

Truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #529 on: April 24, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
Military: When the U.S. goes to war, it must always be with crystal-clear objectives, plus an ironclad commitment to winning.

Do you believe the US publicly lists the goals of each war 100% honestly?

Or do you think sometimes they say one thing and do another?

I mean, if we wanted to defeat kadaffi, we'd level his capital city in 5 minutes, shock n awe style.

I think every day we see the "CT" that we're just there to undermine the leadershp and the al-Q rebels - helping two sets of bad guys kill each other.

Call it crazy.. but as time passes, that is exactly what's being accomplished here.  Five years from now, when the nation is weak and undermined and at US/Eur mercy, Al-Q from all over the region has died in the streets of libya, and kadaffi's been pissing in a pot in a basement for 5 years...  well, that will be what we've acheved - despite whatever PR BS obama says on tv for rush/beck to whine about.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: April 24, 2011, 04:23:32 PM »
This is Islamic freedom:

uhhh..excuse me..isn't mcCain a conservative//..and didn't many of you on here say you would have voted for him over obama./??..now you see that mcCain is actually LEFT of obama!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: April 24, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »
Andre - want to meet ron paul and schiff tommorow?   Ill pick you up? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: April 24, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
uhhh..excuse me..isn't mcCain a conservative//..and didn't many of you on here say you would have voted for him over obama./??..now you see that mcCain is actually LEFT of obama!!

this is the problem - a shitload of repubs were yelling about the need to BOMB kadaffi with the no fly zone.  They bitched obama wasn't doing enough.

now that he's doing it - they're verrrry quiet.  mccain, newt, graham, and others.  Hell, senate res 84... they voted 100 to 0 for the no fly zone.  Every single repub senator voted for it - with zero objections noted.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »

Do you believe the US publicly lists the goals of each war 100% honestly?

Or do you think sometimes they say one thing and do another?

I mean, if we wanted to defeat kadaffi, we'd level his capital city in 5 minutes, shock n awe style.

I think every day we see the "CT" that we're just there to undermine the leadershp and the al-Q rebels - helping two sets of bad guys kill each other.

Call it crazy.. but as time passes, that is exactly what's being accomplished here.  Five years from now, when the nation is weak and undermined and at US/Eur mercy, Al-Q from all over the region has died in the streets of libya, and kadaffi's been pissing in a pot in a basement for 5 years...  well, that will be what we've acheved - despite whatever PR BS obama says on tv for rush/beck to whine about.

Don't bring your CT trash into here. Either substantiate it or shut up. Every claim you've made to this point has ended up being pathetically wrong. If you want to throw wild CTs around like you're doing, go start your own thread on the CT board with the other moonbots.

"Blah, blah, Repubs this, Repubs that. Obama good, Gadhafi bad. 5 years from now Obama will be revered for this catastrophe. Oooga oooga booga." That's what 99.99% of your posts sound like and they're shitting up this thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
Don't bring your CT trash into here. Either substantiate it or shut up.

You want some proof that the govt will often release a lie publicly, while doing something else or seeking another outcome, behind the scenes?

Gee whiz, I don't think I could find anything like that.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »
You want some proof that the govt will often release a lie publicly, while doing something else or seeking another outcome, behind the scenes?

Gee whiz, I don't think I could find anything like that.

So you can't substantiate the fabricated CTs you're pulling out of thin air then?

I, 333 and others have posted dozens of articles from various sources in this thread. You have posted nothing but some stupid theories you've continually pulled out of thin air in your attempt to justify this war and defend your Messiah. This not the CT board and your stupid, unfounded claims and theories are shitting up this thread. Either substantiate them or feel free to start your own Libya thread on the CT board.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »
hey, i'm saying it's my belief there's a lot of shit going on in libya other than what CNN is telling us. 

Intel ppl on the ground, undermining both sides, looking to inflict the most possible potential damage upon both current and future enemies.  Do we really want the al-Q laden rebels to win in a cakewalk?  or would it be better if, 6 months from now, kadaffi gets' off'd by someone, the rebels lose/win/whatever, and we have ten thousand dead jihadists without losing a single man?

So it's my belief.  And every day obama half-asses it... it makes me think more and more, that the real goal is to let both sides finish bloodied up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »
Please. What you're doing is derailing the thread while attempting to defend your God-King with your trashy CTs and unsubstantiated CONSPIRACY theories. You haven't posted a single article in this thread that supports or even posits the stupid claims you're throwing out.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
Please. What you're doing is derailing the thread while attempting to defend your God-King with your trashy CTs and unsubstantiated CONSPIRACY theories. You haven't posted a single article in this thread that supports or even posits the stupid claims you're throwing out.

Does he ever? Unless its some idiotic article about Sarah Palin's menstrual cycle, 240 just recklessly offers Ct's out of thin air.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: April 24, 2011, 07:03:44 PM »
Does he ever? Unless its some idiotic article about Sarah Palin's menstrual cycle, 240 just recklessly offers Ct's out of thin air.

You're right, he doesn't. He thinks playing "devil's advocate" is his "get out of jail free" response to the claims that he's not an Obama drone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 24, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
i do go fringe CTer sometimes... sorry about that....

but seriously, on this issue, let's look at the facts of what has actually happened...

obama didn't act until kadaffi killed a shitload of rebels.  A lot of kadaffis' armies - and air force/tanks/troops, were suddenly all exposed as they advanced and surrounded that final city.

Then, Obama acted with some serious fury, killing an assload of kadaffi's men, ending his air force for years to come, scrapping plenty of tanks and trucks...

Then, he suddenly turned everything over to NATO, which didn't do much, as expected.  Rebels and their newfound jihadists that wandered in to help rebels are getting their asses kicked again as they're fighting with toy guns.

AND now that kadaffi is probably about to finish them - suddenly he's sending shitload of predators over, to blow up some moer of kadaffi's guys.

It's almost like the rebels are bait to bring out his forces so we can justifiably and easily kill the.  And since they're bait soaked in al-Q remnants, nobody cries for them.

you have two sides in a conflict - both sides are our enemy - killing each other.  We don't let either side win - we just give the rebels enough air support and help to keep fighting, and let the army win long enough to expose themselves for more strikes, now with predators.

So forget this being a CT - tell me whyit doesn't really look like our goal is to create and fuel a sitation where two groups of a-holes kill each other.   You can cite incompetence, but the longer we see the US only intervene long enough to keep the conflict alive, you begin to wonder...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: April 25, 2011, 04:15:14 AM »
Unreal.  We look weak and incompentent to say the least. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:06 AM »
Strike on Gadhafi compound badly damages buildings
Yahoo ^ | 4/24/11 | Karin Laub and Diaa Hadid - Associated Press

TRIPOLI, Libya – NATO airstrikes targeted the center of Moammar Gadhafi's seat of power early Monday, destroying a multi-story library and office and badly damaging a reception hall for visiting dignitaries.

Gadhafi's whereabouts at the time of the attack on his sprawling Bab al-Azizya compound were unclear. A security official at the scene said four people were lightly hurt.

Monday's strike came after Gadhafi's forces unleashed a barrage of shells and rockets at the besieged rebel city of Misrata, in an especially bloody weekend that left at least 32 dead and dozens wounded.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: April 25, 2011, 05:33:32 AM »
Unreal.  We look weak and incompentent to say the least. 

eh, at this point, who gives an F what people think?

We look weak with 900 military bases, dropping jdam's on kadaffi's bedroom? 

We look weak shutting down libya's military in about 19 minutes?  lol

If we are able to kill/destabilize an american-killer like kadaffi, leave 10k jihadists dead with zero US casualty, then i'm not worried about "looking weak".  We have a 75 foot penis with all those military bases and the ability to decimate at will.  "Looking weak"?  LOL... We could have taken over in 5 days... yet we drag it out, as they kill each other.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: April 25, 2011, 05:35:12 AM »
eh, at this point, who gives an F what people think?

We look weak with 900 military bases, dropping jdam's on kadaffi's bedroom? 

We look weak shutting down libya's military in about 19 minutes?  lol

If we are able to kill/destabilize an american-killer like kadaffi, leave 10k jihadists dead with zero US casualty, then i'm not worried about "looking weak".  We have a 75 foot penis with all those military bases and the ability to decimate at will.  "Looking weak"?  LOL... We could have taken over in 5 days... yet we drag it out, as they kill each other.

Obama - "Days not weeks"   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: April 25, 2011, 05:39:51 AM »
Obama - "Days not weeks"   

you can play 'gotcha' with obama on his media PR bs statements all day.  In the meantime, 2 sets of bad guys are offing each other as we deliver 10% of what we're capable of doing there.  You can win the "i told ya so" with lame media statements.  Obama's facilitating the killing of al-Q and liyan military - by each other.

But hey, gotcha barry, you said it'd be days!  #losing!  let's all give kadaffi a BJ guys!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 25, 2011, 05:43:37 AM »
you can play 'gotcha' with obama on his media PR bs statements all day.  In the meantime, 2 sets of bad guys are offing each other as we deliver 10% of what we're capable of doing there.  You can win the "i told ya so" with lame media statements.  Obama's facilitating the killing of al-Q and liyan military - by each other.

But hey, gotcha barry, you said it'd be days!  #losing!  let's all give kadaffi a BJ guys!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #547 on: April 25, 2011, 06:50:40 AM »
you can play 'gotcha' with obama on his media PR bs statements all day.  In the meantime, 2 sets of bad guys are offing each other as we deliver 10% of what we're capable of doing there.  You can win the "i told ya so" with lame media statements.  Obama's facilitating the killing of al-Q and liyan military - by each other.

But hey, gotcha barry, you said it'd be days!  #losing!  let's all give kadaffi a BJ guys!

You still don't get it do you? This is a Eu orchestrated cluster fuck, they want/need Gadhafi gone. And as far as your theory about bad guys killing each other off, hey that has never back fired on us before has it ::) I still don't understand all this half assing around, we have been doing it since Korea.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 25, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »
You still don't get it do you? This is a Eu orchestrated cluster fuck, they want/need Gadhafi gone. And as far as your theory about bad guys killing each other off, hey that has never back fired on us before has it ::) I still don't understand all this half assing around, we have been doing it since Korea.

So we're talking 60 years of US policy... and we're the world's #1 superpower, the only superpower...

I dunno, maybe it works if the people running our country since 1950 believe in it.  help 2 sets of enemies decimate one another.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #549 on: April 25, 2011, 09:37:28 AM »
So we're talking 60 years of US policy... and we're the world's #1 superpower, the only superpower...

I dunno, maybe it works if the people running our country since 1950 believe in it.  help 2 sets of enemies decimate one another.

Wake up, we still have an increasingly hostile and nuclear North Korea, that worked out well ::)
Vietnam - we lost 58000 Americans to walk away and allow the communist to take over at this point it is a wash, Nam really no threat to us.
80's Afghanistan - Armed and trained AQ for all intensive purposes, that didn't come back to fuck us did it? Managed to bleed the Soviets in the process, traded one enemy that was kept in check by MAD for one that doesn't give a shit.
Desert Storm - Left Saddam in power, and surprise surprise we are back in Iraq.

Winning the hearts and minds strategy has really worked out well, so lets try it again in the ME of all places ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ