Author Topic: Obama's illegal war  (Read 66712 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's illegal war
« Reply #575 on: April 25, 2011, 06:38:19 PM »
Its a real black eye for the nation. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #576 on: April 26, 2011, 07:26:41 AM »
i'm a dbag, no doubt about it it.  can't argue that.

Just telll me this... how many months of "Obama only helps rebels enough to draw out froces, bomb them, the lets them get slaughtered for a few weeks" will it take until you agree with me?

cause he could have helped the rebels to a win by now.  EASILY.  He keeps letting them get mauled long enough to draw out troops, then he bombs them.  Draw out the enemiy, then predator bomb their asses.

How many months of this little game until you say "wow, maybe he's just getting off on killing ppl on both sides?"

I mean, 5 years of this shit, and i think even you'd agree with me.  It's been what, 6 or 7 weeks of it?  Give me an idea here.

Yes it's all according to plan ::) It's called incompetence, in other words Obama thought Qaddafi would be dead or looking for a way out by now. Well he's not, and I guess we didn't learn a fucking thing from dealing with the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan in the 80's.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: April 26, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »
i agree they have nothing.

BUT IMO, their only purpose is to draw out kadaffi's army, witht he sole purpose of carpet bombing their asses from unmanned planes once they're visible, as they move in to finish the rebels.

It's actually a depiction of obama as more evil than 33 would say.. using rebels as panws to justifiably kill kadaffi's forces so the EU will have stronger position for oil prices.

i can't think the generals - who are running the war as we all know - are hapless here.  I think thye wanna see a shitload of dead libyans, PERIOD.   And so far, taht's what thye're getting.

I believe we tried that in a place called Vietnam, how'd that turn out? It amazes me, do people not know history or just have short memories? Hell we carpet bombed the VC for what 10 years and had troops on the ground. The difference being is the VC were actually a legitimate fighting force the "rebels" are a bunch of unorganized jack wagons who would be a memory at this point, if not for the "kinetic military action". What the fuck is the point now? Assassinate Quadaffi? I though that was a no-no in US foreign policy? What happened to the NFZ, don't think we have seen the Libyan airforce off the ground in a couple months.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: April 26, 2011, 08:07:22 AM »
Months of what, dick head? Have you seen these rebels? They have NOTHING. From day one they have had NOTHING and they will continue to have NOTHING. They are incompetent, inept, inexperienced, cowardly and pathetic. There is nothing to whittle away because they have nothing of value. They are not a fighting force. They are not a military, a government or good human beings, for that matter.

They are Islamist trash not fit for existence on this planet and should be treated as such.

And no, he can't help them win because the American public will castrate him should he put US boots on the ground. It has nothing to do with his CT-laced plan and everything to do with the fact that this war, from day one, has enjoyed the lowest popular support of any military action in the last 3-4 decades. That's why this war isn't over.

Funny, though, considering you were one of the "Gadhafi will be gone in days" crowd.  ::)

Defend Obama and try to spin this shit all you want. It is going to go down as a failure no matter how hard you try.

Islamist Websites Recruiting For Jihad in Libya: “The Market of Paradise Has Opened And The Virgins Are Waiting”

(The Australian) — As the military and humanitarian quagmire in Libya deepens, a clarion call has gone out to followers of the global jihadist movement in the West.

“Who wants to join the mujahidin? The gates of jihad are open in Libya!” declares a message posted on a pro al-Qa’ida internet forum monitored by Western analysts.

The message — and countless others like it — has set off alarms in counter-terrorism circles in the West, as al-Qa’ida and its allies move to exploit the foment in the Arab world, seizing on the conflict in Libya as a new cause celebre for Islamic militants. And as yesterday’s WikiLeaks release shows, al-Qa’ida suspects freed from Guantanamo Bay are at work in Libya.

A report from the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation says internet jihadists are portraying Libya as the newest front in the global jihad against the West, in a policy dictated by al-Qa’ida’s top leaders.

“Senior leadership figures, including Ayman al-Zawahiri, have given a number of sermons concentrating almost solely on Libya and portraying it as the most fertile ground for their global movement,” says the report’s author, Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens, a research fellow at ICSR. He says Zawahiri’s call has been echoed on English-language jihadist forums.

“The Western Salafi-jihadi movement is attempting to take ownership of the rebellion on behalf of the global jihad, and is portraying anti-Gaddafi forces as mujahidin, while also encouraging Western Muslims to do all they can to reach the country and take part in a supposed jihad.”

The ICSR has monitored a stream of communications on al-Qa’ida run and backed websites and forums since the Arab spring began. A typical post says: “My brothers and sisters, we are facing a global change, Alhamdulillah [praise God]! We will see this uprising continuing in all Muslim countries and soon we will see the banner of Allah everywhere!”

The forums are full of news of the exploits of jihadist fighters who have joined “Islamic battalions” in Libya under names such as the Thunderbolt Battalion and the Islamic Army of Benghazi, and so-called exclusive pictures of fighters purporting to be mujahidin on the front lines, accompanied by messages urging new recruits to join them. They provide directions on how best to travel to Libya, along with this incentive: “The market of paradise has opened and the hoor al ayn [virgins promised to martyrs] are waiting.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/libya-ripe-for-jihads-rallying-cries/story-e6frg6z6-1226044640098

What this article forgot to mention is that these Islamists will be getting US weapons and training free of charge. Hurray!  ::)

funny...the British said this about us during the revolutionary war....look where we are today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #579 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:51 AM »
Are you comparing Al Queda and MB to GW and TJ? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:42 AM »
i agree they have nothing.

BUT IMO, their only purpose is to draw out kadaffi's army, witht he sole purpose of carpet bombing their asses from unmanned planes once they're visible, as they move in to finish the rebels.

It's actually a depiction of obama as more evil than 33 would say.. using rebels as panws to justifiably kill kadaffi's forces so the EU will have stronger position for oil prices.

i can't think the generals - who are running the war as we all know - are hapless here.  I think thye wanna see a shitload of dead libyans, PERIOD.   And so far, taht's what thye're getting.

okay you're really going overboard and you are beginning to sound worse than the nut cases on here...Obama is not that calculating to where he would just allow rebels to be slaughtered to draw Gaddhafi's army out into the open..this is their fight..not ours..we are helping the best way we can right now

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:42 AM »
Of course you can't produce a single article or any evidence whatsoever that this is Obama's game plan.

This is you trying to make Obama look smart and like he's a master of foreign policy. Protip: It isn't working. He is the biggest foreign policy failure this country has seen since Jimmeh "I've never met a Communist or Islamist thug I didn't love" Carter.

no president is a master of foreign policy...Presidents react to events in the world.....people say that Obama was caught off-guard by the revolutions and up risings in the Arab world and I believe this....Just as Ronald Reagan and Bush senior were the most surprised mofos in the world when the Berlin wall fell and the soviet union and eastern Europe collapsed without a shot being fired

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #582 on: April 26, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
I believe we tried that in a place called Vietnam, how'd that turn out?

For who?

For thousands of poor drafted teenagers, vietnam was a failure.
For people owning stock in companies which profit from war, vietnam must have rocked.

Now... which one of these aforementioned groups had the decision making power during nam?  ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:06 AM »
For who?

For thousands of poor drafted teenagers, vietnam was a failure.
For people owning stock in companies which profit from war, vietnam must have rocked.

Now... which one of these aforementioned groups had the decision making power during nam?  ;)

Dude stay on topic, I'm not going on some tangent of stupidity simply because you don't want to answer the question.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 26, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »
funny...the British said this about us during the revolutionary war....look where we are today

Way to compare apples to wrenches dude.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
Are you comparing Al Queda and MB to GW and TJ? 

of course not..don't be silly..but the guys who fought the revolutionary war, the minutemen, were a bunch or rag tag fighters as well with no experience...but look what they accomplished

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:07 AM »
of course not..don't be silly..but the guys who fought the revolutionary war, the minutemen, were a bunch or rag tag fighters as well with no experience...but look what they accomplished

England was also 3000 miles away with the only mode of transport being sailing ships.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »

Way to compare apples to wrenches dude.  ::)

and how is it apples to wrenches..because you say so?..both are fighting for their freedom from a dictatorial government...what they decide to do with that freedom once they get it is anybody's guess

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: April 26, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »
England was also 3000 miles away with the only mode of transport being sailing ships.

so??...England conquered many lands with those very same ships and being many thousands of miles away...what the minutemen accomplished against the British empire was amazing

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #589 on: April 26, 2011, 03:03:44 PM »
and how is it apples to wrenches..because you say so?..both are fighting for their freedom from a dictatorial government...what they decide to do with that freedom once they get it is anybody's guess

Just stop. It reached the point of embarrassment long ago. You, and 240 for that matter, are both coming off as pathetically uninformed and stupid at this point. It's almost nauseating watching you two dipshits try to spin this for Obama.

Give it a rest

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 26, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Just stop. It reached the point of embarrassment long ago. You, and 240 for that matter, are both coming off as pathetically uninformed and stupid at this point. It's almost nauseating watching you two dipshits try to spin this for Obama.

Give it a rest

I hope you were looking in the mirror while typing that.....your utter stupidity is amazing....and you are becoming really boring with the same shit over and over...you never deviate...which proves my point that you are mentally ill and have no critical thinking skills

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: April 26, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »
I hope you were looking in the mirror while typing that.....your utter stupidity is amazing....and you are becoming really boring with the same shit over and over...you never deviate...which proves my point that you are mentally ill and have no critical thinking skills

Sick burn, you stupid fuck.  ::)

You are a joke and why you insist on posting in these threads is beyond me. You're a true glutton for punishment and easily the most uninformed, unintelligent and pathetically incompetent dickhead posting in this thread.

But pray tell, what critical thinking skills do you have? Let's remember that you're the guy who said you support the president no matter what, not me. You = sheep and a stupid one, at that. ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: April 26, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
Sick burn, you stupid fuck.  ::)

You are a joke and why you insist on posting in these threads is beyond me. You're a true glutton for punishment and easily the most uninformed, unintelligent and pathetically incompetent dickhead posting in this thread.

But pray tell, what critical thinking skills do you have? Let's remember that you're the guy who said you support the president no matter what, not me. You = sheep and a stupid one, at that. ;)

again...critical thinking means being able to see both sides of an issue and to be able to change your opinion in the face of overwhelming evidence which contradicts your own opinion...I have seen no indication here that you have that capability...you just continue to spew the same nonsense over and over....I know you are uneducated and don't have two masters degrees like I am going to have...but Jesus man.....you're embarrassing to watch....but you are a funny mofo though...your ignorance gives me tons of laughter every day hence why I shall keep returning to see what other nonsense you will post for my entertainment

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: April 26, 2011, 04:11:00 PM »
again...critical thinking means being able to see both sides of an issue and to be able to change your opinion in the face of overwhelming evidence which contradicts your own opinion...I have seen no indication here that you have that capability...you just continue to spew the same nonsense over and over....I know you are uneducated and don't have two masters degrees like I am going to have...but Jesus man.....you're embarrassing to watch....but you are a funny mofo though...your ignorance gives me tons of laughter every day hence why I shall keep returning to see what other nonsense you will post for my entertainment

Why would I change my opinion when you've posted nothing remotely close to "overwhelming evidence" and you instead, much like 240, rely on conjecture, hearsay and unsubstantiated, opinionated fallacies?

You realize that you just returned the same insult I used on you for two or three posts in a row now? Your posts keep reminding me of the end of "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle", if you've ever seen that.

You're welcome to keep coming back to these threads. You've become a laughing stock on par with Samson123 and Blacken.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: April 26, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »
hey, i call it like i see it.  IMO, the goal of our govt is dead bad guys.  period.   and we're getting that once a side wins, bad guys stop dying.  obama turned on shock n awe for 1 week, then let th bad guys all crawl back out. now he's doing it again, killing them with predators.  another 2 weeks of silence, all the while those al-Q rebels being used as bait.

dont get me wrong, i'm not attributing any of this brilliant strategy to obama, his bosses rather.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 26, 2011, 04:21:12 PM »
hey, i call it like i see it.  IMO, the goal of our govt is dead bad guys.  period.   and we're getting that once a side wins, bad guys stop dying.  obama turned on shock n awe for 1 week, then let th bad guys all crawl back out. now he's doing it again, killing them with predators.  another 2 weeks of silence, all the while those al-Q rebels being used as bait.

dont get me wrong, i'm not attributing any of this brilliant strategy to obama, his bosses rather.

I'll ask again seeing as you've yet to provide a single modicum of evidence to support this "brilliant" strategy; can you substantiate this conspiracy theory of yours?  ::)

I'm hoping you're kind enough to swallow for Obama. No one likes a woman that lets spunk spill out of her mouth and onto the sheets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: April 26, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »
I'll ask again seeing as you've yet to provide a single modicum of evidence to support this "brilliant" strategy; can you substantiate this conspiracy theory of yours?  ::)

proof's in the pudding, champ.  USA could have won this thing for either side at any point in the last 6 weeks.

we didn't.

we just let each side win 40 to 60%, then we kill evey kadaffi man we see.

it's not obama - he's a tool/cheerleader.  its his bosses.    but if they have two options - end kadaffi in 1 week - or end him in 3 months after killing a shitload of people in his army and al-Q bitches in the rebel ranks.... which do you think they coose?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: April 26, 2011, 04:49:48 PM »
proof's in the pudding, champ.  USA could have won this thing for either side at any point in the last 6 weeks.

we didn't.

it's not obama - he's a tool/cheerleader.  its his bosses.    but if they have two options - end kadaffi in 1 week - or end him in 3 months after killing a shitload of people in his army and al-Q bitches in the rebel ranks.... which do you think they coose?

Yeah OK how long have we been in Iraq and Afghanistan again? I'm sure this is making a huge impact on AQ ::) Give me a fucking break you think Qaddafi is just sitting in one spot just waiting for us to bomb him?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: April 26, 2011, 04:52:30 PM »
proof's in the pudding, champ.  USA could have won this thing for either side at any point in the last 6 weeks.

we didn't.

it's not obama - he's a tool/cheerleader.  its his bosses.    but if they have two options - end kadaffi in 1 week - or end him in 3 months after killing a shitload of people in his army and al-Q bitches in the rebel ranks.... which do you think they coose?

Funny, countless military experts whose little pinkies know more about combat than gun-toting trailer park trash like yourself do have said that the war is not winnable without boots on the ground. And so far they're 100% right, Mr. "Gadhafi will be gone in days".  

You don't know shit and you're incapable of providing a single article to back up this stupid fucking claim of yours.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: April 26, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »
an article?  so when some NYT d-bag talks about it, you'll buy into it?