Author Topic: Obama's illegal war  (Read 66713 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's illegal war
« Reply #900 on: October 19, 2012, 01:51:38 PM »
Was he doing it to create a pan islamist global caliphate to collapse Israel and advance global Sharia like Obama is doing? 

No. 

Next.   

Lol this site always delivers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #901 on: October 19, 2012, 07:08:30 PM »
This Video Of Libyan Rebels Showing Off Their Weapons Reveals How Dangerous The Country Still Is

Joshua Berlinger|Oct. 19, 2012, 6:00 PM|542|\

Things could be about to get bad in Libya — rebel militias have reportedly been preparing a large-scale assault on the former pro-Qaddafi stronghold of Bani Walid, revealing how strong internal tensions are one year after the death of Muammar Qaddafi.

Forces from the city of Misrata (an anti-Qaddafi stronghold) are gearing up for what the Guardian called a "final assault" on the Bani Walid, which allegedly still harbors some of Qaddafi's allies. The planned attack is a response to the death of a detained rebel fighter, Omran Shaban, according to Reuters.

Shaban — who also happens to be the one who found found Qaddafi hiding in a drain pipe in Sirte — was abducted two months ago by his enemies before he was allegedly tortured to death. The Misrata-based militias are retaliating by shelling and attacking Bani Walid. Ten people have already died and scores have been injured.

France 24's Observers blog notes that many militants seem to be posting videos online that show off their numbers and firepower. One Misrata-based militia posted this video to YouTube this week (although it is not clear when it was filmed), showing what looks like hundreds of trucks with heavy artillery attached to the back preparing for some sort of large-scale assault:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/libyan-rebels-post-video-on-youtube-2012-10#ixzz29nj6Jlq2

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #902 on: October 22, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »
Laughs you mean? :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #903 on: October 23, 2012, 02:47:55 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #904 on: January 11, 2016, 10:54:58 PM »
Oil prices have risen more than 25 percent since fighting began in mid-February.

Are low oil prices a good sign of regional stability?

Oil Tumbles Nearly 5 Percent To New Lows; Analysts Warn Of $20s

Source: Reuters

A brutal new year selloff in oil markets deepened on Monday, with prices plunging as much as 5 percent to new 12-year lows as further ructions in the Chinese stock market threatened to knock crude into the $20s.

On Monday, China's blue-chip stocks fell by another 5 percent and overnight interest rates for the yuan outside of China soared to nearly 40 percent, their highest since the launch of the offshore market.

Morgan Stanley warned that a further devaluation of the yuan could send oil prices spiraling lower still, extending the year's nearly 15 percent slide.

While China's ructions are spooking traders over the outlook for demand from the world's No. 2 consumer, drillers in the United States say they are focused are keeping their wells running as long as possible, despite the slump, executives told a Goldman Sachs conference last week.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKCN0UP01P20160111

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: January 12, 2016, 11:29:37 AM »
there was a report on the news last night that gas prices in New Jersey are $1.50 per gallon in some places...I never thought I would see gas prices that low again in my lifetime.

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!! 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: January 12, 2016, 02:23:58 PM »
there was a report on the news last night that gas prices in New Jersey are $1.50 per gallon in some places...I never thought I would see gas prices that low again in my lifetime.

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!! 8)

True, but a dozen eggs now costs $683 in California.  I read it on getbig.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: January 12, 2016, 03:18:23 PM »
True, but a dozen eggs now costs $683 in California.  I read it on getbig.

This made me laugh out loud!...good job! ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: June 23, 2016, 02:34:26 PM »
But don't worry, he voted Barr.  ::)

Aye, that I did.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #909 on: June 23, 2016, 03:27:33 PM »
So I probably will vote dem. i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.