Author Topic: Phil Heath Guest Posing - Salt Lake City - March 19, 2011  (Read 28835 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Phil Heath Guest Posing - Salt Lake City - March 19, 2011
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2011, 07:04:41 AM »
Looks like we're seeing a gh15 meltdown taking place. Phil is a genetic freak. You're an ignorant ass if you think someone can pump themselves full of gear and look like him. We've seen countless cats who think they could and never come close. 6 years ago you were saying the same thing before he stepped on stage at the NPC JR NATIONALS. Hate on cause he's one of the few dudes who has delivered on his "hype".

There were close to 1,700 people in attendance and if you watch the video you'll see the place had a great crowd. The NPC promoter in Salt Lake City is doing a good job of building things up and if you're in the area look up Steve http://www.npcutah.com

heath is not a geneitic freak and you are closer to a shmoe than him to a genetic freak ! ,,you know it too but if you dont then its sad due to your many years in bodybuild,,i say always same thing aND I TEL YOU HE ABUSES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHIGN ESPECIALY OILS,,HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPECTACULAR PHYSIQE,,ANYONE CAN HAVE SLABS OF MEAT WITH OIL INJECTED TO GET ARMS UP ,,THIS IS LIKE THE BRAZILIAN MORONS ONLY WITH SHAPE TO MUSCLE AND WITH 16 YEAR OLD GIRL TORS!

ARE YOU FUVCKIN NUTS DO YOU EVEN SEE THE PICTURE OF RON COLMAN HERE,,PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE,,PHIL HEATH IS  A WANNA BE FRUIT OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,HIS MUSCLE IS NOT REAL NOT REAL NOT REAL ! MARSHMELOW MAN DUE TO INSULINA AND LOTS OF IT AND THEN PUT IN CONDITION DUE TO DIURETICS! HE DOESNT HAVE THE HARDNESS NEEDED AND WILL NEVER! HAVE THE HARDNESS NEEDED ,,HIS MUSCLE WILL NEVER BE RON COLMAN OR DORIAN YATES CONDITION BECAUSE HE CAN NOT GET REAL DRY ANYMORE,,HE CAN GET RIPPED BUT NOT CHIZELED,,HE WIL NEVER BE DEX JACKSON AND THIS ! IS WHERE HE FAILED,,HE IS A 200-210LB FELLA ON STAGE WALKING IN A 240LB WANNA BE PHYSIQE WHICH CAN NOT PULL IT!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2011, 07:10:07 AM »
i realy hate it when somebody pass somethign for NOT what it is ,,ofcourse he place well duh because he is blown up and get condition subpar that is at the zone of jason cutler circa mid 2000 which is NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANY GENERATION OF BODYBUILD ASIDE FROM THIS FAILED ONE! ,,if you think this is good ,,not great but good....then its a problem,,i see naturals who show better physiqe than phil heath

size need to be hard and shredded to count on stage,,he has natural muscle shape that is blown up and abused with seo ,,he is the vic richards of the 20 10s only problem is vic richards was afraid to get on stage back then lol and! vic richards was about 10 times better due to beter structure,,better thickness over all as in not marshmelow apperace,,even when phil heath is in condition that is good enough to go on stage he lost ALL HARDNESS EXPECTED IN TOP COMPETITION OF O ,,he took jason example that is not good due to jason end of career....and built on this advice which didnt give him shit because he was lackin F O U N D A T I O N

but remember,,when it come to ifbb its specific wantings,,thats why he wil place very well ,,because look around,,,only thing that count is the tape mesure and to bring it in condition that is enough to the level of competition which is VERY LOW TODAY,,

he is BLOW UP INSULINA DOLL!!! and yes many can do same but many chose not to do so because this is not muscle !

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2011, 07:21:35 AM »
also just as experience,,i could take liar jamaican boy from this boarding and put him on the same level of drug and hormone usage heath is on ....and i can garentee you jamaican mesormorph kid within 6-12 months look bigger! wider! tighter! and over all more 90s like than phil heath ,,and i will use anything phil uses to show you phil heath genetic is NOT GREAT....it is his genetic respond to blow up which is good nto his genetics,,

again any time any day ,,same drug to the jamaican kid ,,meaning he will have to take what heath take nto what jamaican boy take now but multiples and gh insulina seo and i garentee you jamaicvan boy walk on stage top 10 o within first year! of training this way,,i would prove it to anyone just so you understand how NOT IMPRESSIVE heath is with regard to bodybuild in general,,

only in this fuckd up generation this count as anything,,this is BLOW UP DOLL nothing more nothign less

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2011, 07:26:13 AM »
also just as experience,,i could take liar jamaican boy from this boarding and put him on the same level of drug and hormone usage heath is on ....and i can garentee you jamaican mesormorph kid within 6-12 months look bigger! wider! tighter! and over all more 90s like than phil heath ,,and i will use anything phil uses to show you phil heath genetic is NOT GREAT....it is his genetic respond to blow up which is good nto his genetics,,

again any time any day ,,same drug to the jamaican kid ,,meaning he will have to take what heath take nto what jamaican boy take now but multiples and gh insulina seo and i garentee you jamaicvan boy walk on stage top 10 o within first year! of training this way,,i would prove it to anyone just so you understand how NOT IMPRESSIVE heath is with regard to bodybuild in general,,

only in this fuckd up generation this count as anything,,this is BLOW UP DOLL nothing more nothign less

gh15 approved
But! But! But!!! Hes "THE GIFT!".  ::)
Well, at least gifted to blow up like the michelin man when hes pumped full of hormones, yet still look soft like a marshmellow. Some gift.
Good Arms though.
Lulz. What a joke. I wonder who gave that kid his nickname.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2011, 07:26:54 AM »
 ::)
Elevate Your Image.™

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2011, 07:30:51 AM »
Phil looks exactly like what he is....a guy who started training 5 minutes ago, immediately jumped on the ENTIRE pharmacy of PEDs and packed a ton of drug muscle onto a small frame.

That said, he does that better than all the other guys out there doing the same thing.

Xerxes

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
Looks like Phil lifts weights.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2011, 08:19:03 AM »
lol @ brospore

Humanity was not yet ready for Musclephone

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
heath is not a geneitic freak and you are closer to a shmoe than him to a genetic freak ! ,,you know it too but if you dont then its sad due to your many years in bodybuild,,i say always same thing aND I TEL YOU HE ABUSES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHIGN ESPECIALY OILS,,HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPECTACULAR PHYSIQE,,ANYONE CAN HAVE SLABS OF MEAT WITH OIL INJECTED TO GET ARMS UP ,,THIS IS LIKE THE BRAZILIAN MORONS ONLY WITH SHAPE TO MUSCLE AND WITH 16 YEAR OLD GIRL TORS!

ARE YOU FUVCKIN NUTS DO YOU EVEN SEE THE PICTURE OF RON COLMAN HERE,,PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE,,PHIL HEATH IS  A WANNA BE FRUIT OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,HIS MUSCLE IS NOT REAL NOT REAL NOT REAL ! MARSHMELOW MAN DUE TO INSULINA AND LOTS OF IT AND THEN PUT IN CONDITION DUE TO DIURETICS! HE DOESNT HAVE THE HARDNESS NEEDED AND WILL NEVER! HAVE THE HARDNESS NEEDED ,,HIS MUSCLE WILL NEVER BE RON COLMAN OR DORIAN YATES CONDITION BECAUSE HE CAN NOT GET REAL DRY ANYMORE,,HE CAN GET RIPPED BUT NOT CHIZELED,,HE WIL NEVER BE DEX JACKSON AND THIS ! IS WHERE HE FAILED,,HE IS A 200-210LB FELLA ON STAGE WALKING IN A 240LB WANNA BE PHYSIQE WHICH CAN NOT PULL IT!

gh15 approved
I don't get it
You said that all the "genetic factor" is about genetic respond to drugs and looks like Heath got it, right?
so he is genetic freak
he started at 180~ 10%bf ( he claims 185 and 8%, but they lie about starting stats) at 2002
at 2003 he was dominating the Colorado PRO approx at 190-195 on probably sub 5%
than he just kept progress on and on ( higher dose and slin added to the game)
BUT
i can bet he didn't even get to his starting stats natty - college BS player means PH's and light hormones.
i think it's the same story with Dorian and much more
so this isn't new to you, but i keep getting confused on what sculpted physiques are you talking about?
you said everyone everywhere any era all drugs some inject more oils some less but everyone does
what's your point?
he will never be like Dorian because Heath is already surpassed him size-wise
he will never be like Dex because Dex is tiny next to him
and he will never be like Ronnie because Ronnie is much more genetically gifted in terms of drug response AND YOU KNOW THAT!
so there is no point bashing him because they all are did and doing the same things.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
I don't get it
You said that all the "genetic factor" is about genetic respond to drugs and looks like Heath got it, right?
so he is genetic freak
he started at 180~ 10%bf ( he claims 185 and 8%, but they lie about starting stats) at 2002
BUT
i can bet he didn't even get to his starting stats natty - college BS player means PH's and light hormones.
so this isn't new to you, but i keep getting confused on what sculpted physiques are you talking about?
you said everyone everywhere any era all drugs some inject more oils some less but everyone does
what's your point?
and he will never be like Ronnie because Ronnie is much more genetically gifted in terms of drug response AND YOU KNOW THAT!
so there is no point bashing him because they all are did and doing the same things.

correct in some way,,the reason im so harsh on him is because he doesnt have foundation and try to put short cut and compensate by lots of insulina and gh ,,this is also why he gained the pounds of fakness as i call it becuase its not built on foundation and with his horrible structure it will bring bodybuild even more down ,,thats what im saying,,he also did hormonize himself back when he was begginer he was very vry short time natural he was on very fast,,but thats not the point the point is he is just trying to compansate for yeards in the gym with insulina and gh ,,and seo! and im tellin you here that anyone on gh and trenbolona when got to 6-7% can start growing on insulina and blow up like a doll but not everyone wants it!! because some fella still believe in foundation and only then do it ,, in his cse he wanted everything fast fast and thats why you see this pieces of meat that is not tuned not ready just blob of rubbery muscle ,,look at branch he is horrible yes but he has some foundation !! under the shit he has foundation to some degree aside from his arms ,,but still phel heath just doesnt have the FOUNDATION of muscle neede be there inorder to use so much insulina and gh ,,yes he respond well and blow up but look at him closely ,,even FEMALES ARE BIGGER THAN HIM,,stand next to  him YOU NEVEER FEEL LIKE YOU STAND NEXT TO PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER EVER!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »
correct in some way,,the reason im so harsh on him is because he doesnt have foundation and try to put short cut and compensate by lots of insulina and gh ,,this is also why he gained the pounds of fakness as i call it becuase its not built on foundation and with his horrible structure it will bring bodybuild even more down ,,thats what im saying,,he also did hormonize himself back when he was begginer he was very vry short time natural he was on very fast,,but thats not the point the point is he is just trying to compansate for yeards in the gym with insulina and gh ,,and seo! and im tellin you here that anyone on gh and trenbolona when got to 6-7% can start growing on insulina and blow up like a doll but not everyone wants it!! because some fella still believe in foundation and only then do it ,, in his cse he wanted everything fast fast and thats why you see this pieces of meat that is not tuned not ready just blob of rubbery muscle ,,look at branch he is horrible yes but he has some foundation !! under the shit he has foundation to some degree aside from his arms ,,but still phel heath just doesnt have the FOUNDATION of muscle neede be there inorder to use so much insulina and gh ,,yes he respond well and blow up but look at him closely ,,even FEMALES ARE BIGGER THAN HIM,,stand next to  him YOU NEVEER FEEL LIKE YOU STAND NEXT TO PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER EVER!

gh15 approved
Oh now i got it!
And can you please explain more about foundation and how to maximize it?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »
if phil headth comes in shredded he will be the size of vince goodrum

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2011, 11:48:45 AM »
I don't get it
so he is genetic freak
BUT
what's your point?

Bigger than Dorian?....you are an idiot seriously.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »
bigger than dorian bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh some people here are really complete idiots.
dorian at his prime would have eaten little shrimps like headth for breakfast.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »
bigger than dorian bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh some people here are really complete idiots.
dorian at his prime would have eaten little shrimps like headth for breakfast.

x2

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2011, 11:59:45 AM »
x2
Some people just don't understand how good Yates was. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »
Bigger than Yates. Epic fucking lulz.
Some people are fckin delusional. Heath would look like a child next to a 95 or 96 gp Yates, not to mention Dorian would make him look like the sta-puft marshmellow man.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »
he has bigger ams, quads, and hammies than dorian. and more vascularity and striations as well. dorian was much more dense and had better shoulders and chest, mainly structural. their backs are pretty close actually.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2011, 12:16:24 PM »
Dorian looked like he could walk through a wall and eat bricks. Muscle like granite. Heath looks like fragile doll in comparison.  :D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2011, 12:25:13 PM »
Chill the fuck out
It's not like i compared 130 pounds Asian to Ronnie Coleman...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »

he was gigantic

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2011, 12:44:16 PM »
he has bigger ams, quads, and hammies than dorian. and more vascularity and striations as well. dorian was much more dense and had better shoulders and chest, mainly structural. their backs are pretty close actually.
bomz, seriously did you really say their backs are close? Yates was (still is) 2x as wide as heath. there is no comparison between the 2. bigger quads and hams? seriously?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2011, 12:45:21 PM »

Not anywhere close.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2011, 12:48:45 PM »
maybe you need a shoe thrown at your head tbombz