Author Topic: Im a nerd lol. Nintendo ds games.  (Read 768 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Im a nerd lol. Nintendo ds games.
« on: April 01, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »
I guess many of you have played the old pokemon series back in GayGameboy...

My brother has a NDS and im thinking to start playing the new Black or White series. It just came out.

Is it too nerdy? lol  :-\ ;D

almost 10 years have passed after i played the old series...I just want to live that feeling again y know....being a child. :'( :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Im a nerd lol. Nintendo ds games.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »

Not Nerdy at all!!!

A few years back I bought my brother a Nintendo DS, sometime after that my dad got him a Sony PSP...  he hasn't touched the DS since..... so a few weeks back they were coming to the US to visit and I asked him to bring me the DS, but he can't find it, mofo lost the Nintendo DS I got him that he hardly ever played!!!

But looks like the new new 3DS is out now and making some waves, somethings to consider if you've got $250 to waste!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Im a nerd lol. Nintendo ds games.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »
Not Nerdy at all!!!

A few years back I bought my brother a Nintendo DS, sometime after that my dad got him a Sony PSP...  he hasn't touched the DS since..... so a few weeks back they were coming to the US to visit and I asked him to bring me the DS, but he can't find it, mofo lost the Nintendo DS I got him that he hardly ever played!!!

But looks like the new new 3DS is out now and making some waves, somethings to consider if you've got $250 to waste!
Yea it just came out...