Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 04:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im a nerd lol. Nintendo ds games.  (Read 283 times)
Meso_z
Getbig V

« on: April 01, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

I guess many of you have played the old pokemon series back in GayGameboy...

My brother has a NDS and im thinking to start playing the new Black or White series. It just came out.

Is it too nerdy? lol  Undecided Grin

almost 10 years have passed after i played the old series...I just want to live that feeling again y know....being a child. Cry Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »

Not Nerdy at all!!!

A few years back I bought my brother a Nintendo DS, sometime after that my dad got him a Sony PSP...  he hasn't touched the DS since..... so a few weeks back they were coming to the US to visit and I asked him to bring me the DS, but he can't find it, mofo lost the Nintendo DS I got him that he hardly ever played!!!

But looks like the new new 3DS is out now and making some waves, somethings to consider if you've got $250 to waste!
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »

Not Nerdy at all!!!

A few years back I bought my brother a Nintendo DS, sometime after that my dad got him a Sony PSP...  he hasn't touched the DS since..... so a few weeks back they were coming to the US to visit and I asked him to bring me the DS, but he can't find it, mofo lost the Nintendo DS I got him that he hardly ever played!!!

But looks like the new new 3DS is out now and making some waves, somethings to consider if you've got $250 to waste!
Yea it just came out...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!