Author Topic: Bodybuilding can be very expensive  (Read 13304 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Bodybuilding can be very expensive
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2011, 10:51:42 PM »
well 90%+ of people support government education.. so..  :-*

Show me..and don't give me some bullshit bias CNN or MSNBC poll. 90%..hahahaha, you're high. LOL. BTW, address the article I posted.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
Show me..and don't give me some bullshit bias CNN or MSNBC poll. 90%..hahahaha, you're high. LOL. BTW, address the article I posted.
i think the number might really be close to 90%...mainly due to the lack of private schools in a given area.....tbombz may be right simply by default on this....if it isnt around 90% i still expect the number to be high just do to the socila enviroment..

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »
show you? as if there is polling done on that. it probably hasnt been an issue in an election for 200 years. the fact that the government ought to provide a standardized education for children was long ago established.

the article about the NYC fire stations closing? its a very good argument for regulation of financial markets and lending institutions.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »
i think the number might really be close to 90%...mainly due to the lack of private schools in a given area.....tbombz may be right simply by default on this....if it isnt around 90% i still expect the number to be high just do to the socila enviroment..

bench

You're right, I'm sure it is about 90% in the ghetto areas but the quality of education is low, not only because of the students but because of the teachers who don't give a shit about anything but a paycheck (see NY and Wisconsin).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2011, 11:02:32 PM »
show you? as if there is polling done on that. it probably hasnt been an issue in an election for 200 years. the fact that the government ought to provide a standardized education for children was long ago established.

the article about the NYC fire stations closing? its a very good argument for regulation of financial markets and lending institutions.  :)

It proved the point last night night I was making about how government fucks things up ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2011, 03:25:24 AM »
No I don't, my kid goes to a private school but the government MAKES ME still pay for public schools even though I chose to put my kid in private school since day one. You're so naive it's mental.

Because you and society don't benefit from pubic schools being of a decent quality? Talk about naive.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:03 AM »
Coach got rich smuggling drugs from Mexico and now he's complaining about helping others with his tax $  ::)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2011, 03:36:54 AM »
...but because of  the teachers Wall Street who don't give a shit about anything but a paycheck their bottomline (see NY and Wisconsin).

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2011, 04:00:14 AM »
im suprised by the amount of neo republican-conservatism  on this board.

you want the government to provide your childrens education, but you dont want it to provide health care? which one is of more importance again?

you want it to make murder and rape illegal, but you dont want it to set limits on emissions of green house gases to protect the future of life on earth?  is there any difference between those two?

you want business and people to have the freedom to screw over who ever the fuck they want, but you dont want people to be able to smoke weed or be homosexual?

big government is good where government can help

small government is good where government is necessary

no government is good where no government can help

freedoms should be as many as possible, excluding any action that would inhibit another from executing one of their freeedoms.

You just keep getting more and more stupid. You are so stupid and ignorant that you have no clue what a moron you really are. "Is there any difference between murder and rape and green house gases?" You so need to be euthanized  so you don't risk infecting and polluting the gene pool. I'm just in a state of pure awe how someone can be so stupid and still manage to make to your age without drowning in a toilet or getting run over trying to cross a freeway.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2011, 04:01:46 AM »
well 90%+ of people support government education.. so..  :-*

LOL! The retard still speaks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2011, 04:07:57 AM »

So you admit you just made up that statistic. And the Dept. of Education was instituted during the regrettable Carter administration. The beginning of the end for public education.

Only a lobotomy at this point can raise your IQ.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2011, 04:12:22 AM »
You're right, I'm sure it is about 90% in the ghetto areas but the quality of education is low, not only because of the students but because of the teachers who don't give a shit about anything but a paycheck (see NY and Wisconsin).

Actually no. In the "ghettos" and Blacks in general support the voucher program so at least they have a chance and and opportunity to get their kids out of those hell holes. But the teacher's union... well Coach, I know I don't have to explain that to you and Tdumbz doesn't have the mental acuity to grasp even simple concepts. Can you believe how absolutely uninformed and just stupid he is? I thought he was just ignorant but he really lacks basic cognitive function. It must have been all those rec drugs that has fried in meager brain.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2011, 04:48:51 AM »
You just keep getting more and more stupid. You are so stupid and ignorant that you have no clue what a moron you really are. "Is there any difference between murder and rape and green house gases?" You so need to be euthanized  so you don't risk infecting and polluting the gene pool. I'm just in a state of pure awe how someone can be so stupid and still manage to make to your age without drowning in a toilet or getting run over trying to cross a freeway.

Booom. That's a standing eight count, right there.   

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2011, 06:25:55 AM »
Here's a copy of my hospital bill from February 2011 for (left) total hip replacement.

The total is $135,927.70   Yes, that amount is obscene and shows how insanely out of whack US medical care cost have become. I was in the hospital a grand total of 29 - 30 hours. . . hours not days or weeks.

This bill does not include my doctor's fee or his assistants.

Including all pre-op examinations, post-op care (so far) the bill for my hip is slightly over $150,000. The absolute number of hours I have spent with doctors, therapist, radiologist, nurses, pharmacy visits, etc., is 35 -37 hours.   Yes, they fixed me.

In Holland everybody is medically insured 100% all of the time.
We pay more taxes of course, but it's a nice idea anyway.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2011, 06:37:26 AM »

90% of the population can not afford privates schools ,that's a fact.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »
Coach got rich smuggling drugs from Mexico and now he's complaining about helping others with his tax $  ::)

Coach does not have the smarts to stay out of jail while doing something illegal.  Pretty sure he does everythign by the book.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »
90% of the population can not afford privates schools ,that's a fact.

If you had vouchers you could.

And it's not because most can't afford private schools it's because public schools are cheaper.
Families routinely making a combine income in the six figures will still send their kids to public schools.