Author Topic: "I inject steroids everyday yet Im afraid posting my pic online, who am I?"  (Read 10969 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Is the getbig puzzle of the day.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
if you need another hint:

"I am also a troll."

Hope this helps.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
LOL!

ok Im not feeding this troll, go get your daily steroid injection, ciao.

someone a little hurt? ahahahahahahahahahaha

b

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I still cannot tell the difference between bam-bam and fallsview

no one

• Getbig V

im going to start a thread called - 'i search the internet for pics of big muscley guys i hope to 'look like one day'

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

this dudes stats are more or less what I aim for, good ammount of mass with a good taper and no gut. Solid physique.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
im going to start a thread called - 'i search the internet for pics of big muscley guys i hope to 'look like one day'

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

"hahahahaha" ( ::) ) do you know what the word "stats" mean? Also, you are the one taking a needle in the ass every fucking day trying get "strong". pwn3d

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why doesn't this surprise me......that's why most homo trolls come here  ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Bottom line:  There are 2 types of people who train.
Those who can make gains on their own.
Those who can't.
At no point can most on gear do what I do, at any time, I can sauce up and gain 30lbs of muscle easily.  Happens every day.
True story. ;)
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
"hahahahaha" ( ::) ) do you know what the word "stats" mean? Also, you are the one taking a needle in the ass every fucking day trying get "strong". pwn3d

The only thing he takes in his ass is a length of penis.....another E-juicer who has never even seen a steroid.....but he thinks talking about them is "cool"  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
The only thing he takes in his ass is a length of penis.....another E-juicer who has never even seen a steroid.....but he thinks talking about them is "cool"  ::)

e-juicer, rofl, we joke about but very likely this IS the case here.

newmom

I still cannot tell the difference between bam-bam and fallsview

one hangs on Dr. Fists nuts and is positive ::)

the other is bam-bam

;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
one hangs on Dr. Fists nuts and is positive ::)

the other is bam-bam

;D

hey Im POSITIVEEEEE!!!!!!!!! too.  ;D

che

• Getbig V
Is the getbig puzzle of the day.

Date, time , signature ,send it to Ron, thanks.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

no one

• Getbig V

LMAO!
b

newmom

hey Im POSITIVEEEEE!!!!!!!!! too.  ;D

oh okay...

Mr. Magoo, I agree, I see no difference

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

no one

• Getbig V

im calling it first- 'bam bam' is the type of guy who hangs around the mens shower after his workout to get 'advise' from the big muscley guys on how to get 'bigger'.

why are you so upset 'bam bam'? is it because i have exposed your insatiable lust for man flash? ahahahahahahah gayer than a pink iphone.

b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
im calling it first- 'bam bam' is the type of guy who hangs around the mens shower after his workout to get 'advise' from the big muscley guys on how to get 'bigger'.

why are you so upset 'bam bam'? is it because i have exposed your insatiable lust for man flash? ahahahahahahah gayer than a pink iphone.

already 4th reply to this thread, and we are still on page 1! lol, meltdown!!

no one

• Getbig V

here comes the mighty 'groin' chasing me around the board with his hurt feelings in tow. tell us all again about the dhea/tribulus/androstendione stack your on that has accounted for the super incredible gains you are making at the age of 45- its so good that you've prolly put on more muscle since turning 40 than you did all thru your 20's!

c'mon, stud, post up another youtube video of yourself 'posing' for the guys- no wonder your such a hit with your friend 'bam bam'.

b

no one

• Getbig V
already 4th reply to this thread, and we are still on page 1! lol, meltdown!!

heres a 5th reply since you are so impressed with them.

no need to thank me.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
heres a 5th reply since you are so impressed with them.

no need to thank me.

what? no "hahahaha"s or "LOL"s in your post? Seems like someone is going limp........

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

;D

no one

• Getbig V
i just have a quick question 'bam bam'

you say you want to look like pj brawn:

this dudes stats are more or less what I aim for, good ammount of mass with a good taper and no gut. Solid physique.

but according to this post, you actually dwarf pj brawn, in fact your FUCKING MASSIVE!

when I was in my late teens my weight was hovering around 240-260lbs at 6'1 with 8-11% bodyfat and I was always the biggest kid around by a mile. But then I turned adult and decided I would not bodybuild for a living and soon realized that I should cut a lot of muscle If I wanted to be competitive in the corporate world. Now my weight fluctuates between 220-230 when I am regurarly working out and in that way I can hide the muscles in the clothes when I need to. Actually I feel that for my height the ideal weight for wearing a suit would be 210lbs top but since I consider bbing a part of my life I allow myself to be a little in excess in this department.

yes, it is most convenient being able to hide 'the muscles in clothes when you need to'.  ::)

ahahahahahahahahahaha fuck off you fucking gimp.
b

no one

• Getbig V

when I was in my late teens my weight was hovering around 240-260lbs at 6'1 with 8-11% bodyfat and I was always the biggest kid around by a mile.

holy fuck- you must be the biggest genetic freak to have ever walked the earth! a 260 pound 6'1, 8% natural. ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
b