Author Topic: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!  (Read 113366 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!
« Reply #600 on: March 20, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »
you were not talking about this one.. you were talking about the many others and they were all from 2010 and may be one in 2009..

dude you have some size there,,get it tight ,,diet ,,your a dad and its harder but do it,,i have 2 kiddos to girls no less lol,,,

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #601 on: March 20, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »
I would like to add my two cents. As a neutral third party trying to make sense of drugs vs. Natural, finding time for family and so forth. So, the first point I will make is that Sherief is to be commended for his devotion to his wife and two beautiful children. When a man begins a family, play time is over. If you're lucky you got to sow your wild oats in your teens to mid twenties. But whether you did or you didn't, when the children come along, its over. Time to man up. That wife and those kids need 110% of yor time and attention. Your job or your two jobs become important too. The broads, the toys, the bodybuilding...that's for the younger guys. Your job is to be a husband, a dad, a provider. Okay, maybe you have a weight bench in the basement, and you can steal twenty minutes here and there and bang out a couple of sets. But a real man doesn't and shouldn't be involved in a full blown bodybuilding effort, unless that's what keeps food on the table. So Groink has some big arms, and seems like a nice enough guy, but from what I'm hearing he did to his family...I can't get with that. Maybe it's my Greek heritage and culture, but I think it's just plain wrong. Not manly at all, what this kid is doing.

thx my noble greek friend.. no wonder your noble blood has made you a real man who says it as it's 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #602 on: March 20, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »
Looking good man. Just need to drop a bit more.

thx man.. i will.. 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #603 on: March 20, 2012, 08:23:20 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #604 on: March 20, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
dude you have some size there,,get it tight ,,diet ,,your a dad and its harder but do it,,i have 2 kiddos to girls no less lol,,,

thx bro.. actually it's not really because i am dad now i cant lose 3-4 more kilos to look like i was in my older pics lol.. because my son is 4 now so i was a dad too in all these pics 2-3 years ago.. i am now 80 kg and was 75-77 kg in these pictures.. i was 85 kg last year and looked bloated.. i am very strong these days for being 80 kg and look ok.. i like this combination between ok shape and good strength.. yes i may try to be 75 kg again but without losing much of my strength.. my general rule has become to never pass 80 kg again..

i started training when i was 15 and took it seriously when i was 17-18 and i will be 33 this May and i have nearly NEVER stopped training.. but i think it was impossible to be in good shape all these years!!.. like anyone especially lifetime naturals sometimes i look good, sometimes i look ok, sometimes i look like shit.. i am not a machine.. after all these years and at my age now i try to reach a form to live with.. i dont think i will ever lift heavier than my best lifts and will never look better than my best shape so my goal now is to look ok with some strength..

all the best man with your wife and kids and great you have these great bis to inspire your kids  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #605 on: March 20, 2012, 09:08:14 PM »
Shut your yap shorty shabby. When it comes to gimmicks you clown take the show. Bobs with his Jordanian gimmick plus many others. Huge  al/ sharma. The swami who pretended to be a Caucasian redneck...the list goes on. No wonder you get laughed at every time out of the gate. How many times have I brutalized you and left you sobbing in a corner. Too many times to count ...right Muslim dog?

nizar??? Isn't that a Muslim name?  :D  So now I have a Muslim gimmick as well? Facinating. ::)

any of the older posters here knows well i never had any gimmicks and anything i say is nothing but 100% true.. and they all know who you are and no one ever took you seriously.. no need to post again and again the links that confirm nizar was you because no one really cares.. and yes you chose a muslim name that time as a stupid attempt not to be exposed after being exposed so many times by me but again i exposed you like the asshole you are and have FORCED you since then to use only one account :-X.. not saying i am very smart to expose you so many times but it's really your stupidity that prevented you from changing your style,... like drugs i was only the final touch lol..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #606 on: March 20, 2012, 09:17:36 PM »
any of the older posters here knows well i never had any gimmicks and anything i say is nothing but 100% true.. and they all know who you are and no one ever took you seriously.. no need to post again and again the links that confirm nizar was you because no one really cares.. and yes you chose a muslim name that time as a stupid attempt not to be exposed after being exposed so many times by me but again i exposed you like the asshole you are and have FORCED you since then to use only one account :-X.. not saying i am very smart to expose you so many times but it's really your stupidity that prevented you from changing your style,... like drugs i was only the final touch lol..

Aww...is the poor doggy weeping after having face his rubbed in his own shit? There is no way in hell I'd choose a Muslim  name even as a gimmick. The very thought churns my stomach in disgust...sort of like when you post your pics.

your entire team runs gimmicks. I exposed the swami. kiwiol exposed huge al /sharma. Bobs was exposed when he tried to pretend to be Jordanian. Nasser was exposed to be posting under a gimmick account. Read the letter dr chimps posted awhile back.
You can call me a gimmick all you want. That's all you will ever have when I eviscerate you once again.

damn...gonna roast me a Muslim today.
 ;D :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #607 on: March 20, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
Aww...is the poor doggy weeping after having face his rubbed in his own shit? There is no way in hell I'd choose a Muslim  name even as a gimmick. The very thought churns my stomach in disgust...sort of like when you post your pics.

your entire team runs gimmicks. I exposed the swami. kiwiol exposed huge al /sharma. Bobs was exposed when he tried to pretend to be Jordanian. Nasser was exposed to be posting under a gimmick account. Read the letter dr chimps posted awhile back.
You can call me a gimmick all you want. That's all you will ever have when I eviscerate you once again.

damn...gonna roast me a Muslim today.
 ;D :D

i dont just call you but i posted links proving what i was saying and made you run away for months like the rat you are lol.. i am seriously not in a mood to find these links now but i promise you to post them later in this thread to remind you of your real size and how you were one of the stupidest posters who ever tried to run gimmicks..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #608 on: March 20, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
i dont just call you but i posted links proving what i was saying and made you run away for months like the rat you are lol.. i am seriously not in a mood to find these links now but i promise you to post them later in this thread to remind you of your real size and how you were one of the stupidest posters who ever tried to run gimmicks..

Hate to remind you ( again ) that stupidity is your middle name as evidenced by your piss poor responses. Post all the links you want ...oh and add this nizar character as well. If you think that will make me back off you're dumber than you look...if that's even possible :-\

You do notice that practically everyone here laughs at you right? The responses in this thread alone should prove that point. You don't seem to have one intelligent post just multiple meltdowns whenever you showcase your stupidity and ignorance. There ...I said it.

I dont need to run from anything Muslim dog. So go rummage through your mudhut. I'll be here laughing at you with the rest of get big.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: March 21, 2012, 10:10:03 AM »
Hate to remind you ( again ) that stupidity is your middle name as evidenced by your piss poor responses. Post all the links you want ...oh and add this nizar character as well. If you think that will make me back off you're dumber than you look...if that's even possible :-\

You do notice that practically everyone here laughs at you right? The responses in this thread alone should prove that point. You don't seem to have one intelligent post just multiple meltdowns whenever you showcase your stupidity and ignorance. There ...I said it.

I dont need to run from anything Muslim dog. So go rummage through your mudhut. I'll be here laughing at you with the rest of get big.
hahaha I like this guy.  :D Where have you been man?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #610 on: March 21, 2012, 10:33:04 AM »

Tyr laying the smack DOWN!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #611 on: March 21, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »
I think you covered them all but who really knows how many accounts this idiot has running? 
he left out the original account ,      the shadow

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: The newest ARM DON !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #612 on: March 22, 2012, 01:36:49 AM »
;D

I don't give a shit about 2012...I wanna live in the 80s...even tho I was born in '83...
Yea Lee Haney was Mr O and Ford Falcon's where in vogue sounds good.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #613 on: March 23, 2012, 08:40:46 AM »
Not very good arms on the last few pages.mak needs a better pic but nj looks good.

no homo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #614 on: March 23, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
Not very good arms on the last few pages.mak needs a better pic but nj looks good.

no homo

Indeed. these hooligans are besmirching the sanctity of DONSHIP with their feeble pipe cleaners.

Requirements are as follows : 17 inches at least, unless you are short, then 16.

must have clearly visible separation and vacularity. in other words muscular.

Sharief is deposed indefintely for a number of reasons, mostly because he's fat now and his once-good arms are now soft and blubbery. also because he has no integrity

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #615 on: March 23, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »
"Feeble pipe cleaners"

...it's like the old Bugs Bunny cartoon when he goes to hit a bi shot and he's arm droops lower instead of higher ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #616 on: March 23, 2012, 08:55:30 AM »
Indeed. these hooligans are besmirching the sanctity of DONSHIP with their feeble pipe cleaners.

Requirements are as follows : 17 inches at least, unless you are short, then 16.

must have clearly visible separation and vacularity. in other words muscular.

Sharief is deposed indefintely for a number of reasons, mostly because he's fat now and his once-good arms are now soft and blubbery. also because he has no integrity

;D Hahaha, any thread including you and Sherief is bound to make me spit out my dinner!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 23, 2012, 08:57:53 AM »
"Feeble pipe cleaners"

...it's like the old Bugs Bunny cartoon when he goes to hit a bi shot and he's arm droops lower instead of higher ;D

Those cartoons are the best...LOLOL  ;D

but you're still not making the list  :D  ;D

how are you looking these days, anyways ?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #618 on: March 23, 2012, 08:59:19 AM »
;D

Haha this is the turd bashing eveyones builds in this thread, Asif parents must have the little paki locked in his room 24/7

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: March 23, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »
;D Hahaha, any thread including you and Sherief is bound to make me spit out my dinner!

LOL.....I love sharief, he will never accept defeat.

and he's funny as hell too, he gets so mad..... " How can you say this groink!!??! when only six months ago you were saying that you think my arm is good??And now you say it isn't because your asshole friends are saying the same thing !! I'm not saying i'm great, but look at my arm!! surely you can see that it is very good!! and now you are saying it is not??"  ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #620 on: March 23, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »
Those cartoons are the best...LOLOL  ;D

but you're still not making the list  :D  ;D

how are you looking these days, anyways ?

Damn you!!! >:(

I look the same as last time I posted a pic....I always slack a little in the gym over the holidays and then get back into it again after the new year.

....I should post an arm shot but I'll just get rejected anyway! ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #621 on: March 23, 2012, 09:07:16 AM »

BOOM !!

;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: March 23, 2012, 09:10:46 AM »
Do I make the grade? bearing in mind this is unpumped and 13 days carb depleted and I havent trained arms since 5 days ago and my 'doorway' chin up bar snapped so I cant do the pull ups that usually make it 19 inches and i now wank with my left?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: March 23, 2012, 09:12:31 AM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #624 on: March 23, 2012, 09:17:30 AM »
Poor Asif  :D

I know. Ötzi the Iceman has bigger arms than this crotch stain.