Author Topic: Michele Bachmann 2012 Breakdown - Radical Republican Presidential Candidate  (Read 17889 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At this point its obvious- T-Paw, Newt, et al will roll over and play dead.   They want to lose to obama 48-52.  Palin/Bachmann will want to chop bama's kenyan nuts off.    

That is, if Jesse doesn't get to them first. Of course, they'll all have to get through TK, before the hacking begins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Any of the following would make me wet myself:

Palin/Bachmann
Cain/Bachmann
Cain/West
West/Cain
Palin/West
Bachmann/West
Cain/Palin
Cain/Bachmann

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Sorry man... There's a reason why most men are CEOs and run shit... It must be for a reason.

Men get shit done and work together... women piss and moan and bitch about each other and cause problems.

I'll probably never vote for a woman President... Call me sexist if you want to.

O.K.  You're a sexist.  

The reason men run most large companies is we had a glass ceiling and many enter the workforce late (or take breaks) to raise kids.  It still exists.  I still talk to men who don't like to hire women because they get pregnant.  

Women are just as capable as men to run businesses and be government leaders.  

Men and women get things done, but men also tend to break things, start wars, commit most of the crime, etc.  

I will say there is definitely an element of "drama" that women bring to the workplace, but to say they aren't as capable as men to lead is just untrue.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
O.K.  You're a sexist. 

The reason men run most large companies is we had a glass ceiling and many enter the workforce late (or take breaks) to raise kids.  It still exists.  I still talk to men who don't like to hire women because they get pregnant. 

Women are just as capable as men to run businesses and be government leaders. 

Men and women get things done, but men also tend to break things, start wars, commit most of the crime, etc. 

I will say there is definitely an element of "drama" that women bring to the workplace, but to say they aren't as capable as men to lead is just untrue. 

If you say so...  They bring a lot more than drama... They bring unrest.

A lot of women commit crime and a lot of crimes men commit are because of trying to impress or deal with a woman (Crimes of passion and the like)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

A lot of women commit crime and a lot of crimes men commit are because of trying to impress or deal with a woman (Crimes of passion and the like)

I say so because it's true.  One of the most successful governors in Hawaii history was female (Governor Linda Lingle).  Probably the leading business person in Hawaii is female (Connie Lau).  http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=1095886&ticker=HE:US

We have successful women in the U.S. House, other women governors, mayors, and all throughout government and the private sector all over the country.  We have two women on the U.S. Supreme Court.  Women who are college presidents, etc., etc. 

Yes a lot of women commit crimes, but men, by far, commit more (especially violent crime) and take up most of our prison space.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I say so because it's true.  One of the most successful governors in Hawaii history was female (Governor Linda Lingle).  Probably the leading business person in Hawaii is female (Connie Lau).  http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=1095886&ticker=HE:US

We have successful women in the U.S. House, other women governors, mayors, and all throughout government and the private sector all over the country.  We have two women on the U.S. Supreme Court.  Women who are college presidents, etc., etc. 

Yes a lot of women commit crimes, but men, by far, commit more (especially violent crime) and take up most of our prison space.   

Yes there are successful women... They are not the majority.

Yes there are men who commit crimes... what does that have to do with the former?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
As long as you keep propping up that caliber of crap, that is what your party will continually look like and be.  I don`t get why self-identified Republicans always manage to support the absolute worst and dumbest of their kind.  Why not step up and find get behind somebody else that is not a shit brain? 

Bingo.  They can't get behind a dignified and professional with a bit of statesmanship.

They prefer a reality TV star.

They have so little faith in their own splintered platform that they predict anything less than a slow-mo train wreck can't beat obama.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yes there are men who commit crimes... what does that have to do with the former?

Dude you need help.  Why the woman hatred?  I thought Decide was the only resident woman hater.    

I said men commit most of the crime.  You responded by saying a lot of women commit crime.  I agreed, but reiterated that most crime, especially violent crime, is committed by men.  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Any of the following would make me wet myself:

Palin/Bachmann
Cain/Bachmann
Cain/West
West/Cain
Palin/West
Bachmann/West
Cain/Palin
Cain/Bachmann

I've got to save this post by PEA BRAIN so I can quote it over and over again when our resident "dumb dago" ends up voting for Mitt Romney...again.  ;D

Why wasn't Batshit Bachmann at the FOX SC debate?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I would vote for Beetlejuice / Wee Man over obama in 2012 if given the choice.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Dude you need help.  Why the woman hatred?  I thought Decide was the only resident woman hater.   

I said men commit most of the crime.  You responded by saying a lot of women commit crime.  I agreed, but reiterated that most crime, especially violent crime, is committed by men. 

I do not hate women. I am honest about their ability to work together and lead.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
she never tried a case and she represented the IRS..hahahahaha
From 1988 to 1993, Bachmann was an attorney representing the commissioner of the I.R.S..[22] She left her position with the IRS to become a full-time mother

bump...for repub...worked for IRS

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dude you need help.  Why the woman hatred?  I thought Decide was the only resident woman hater.    

I said men commit most of the crime.  You responded by saying a lot of women commit crime.  I agreed, but reiterated that most crime, especially violent crime, is committed by men.  

Pardon me? ???
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Pardon me? ???

Got me dude... apparently honesty = woman hater.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Pardon me? ???

Have you grown/changed?  I remember a number of your anti-women posts on this site. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Got me dude... apparently honesty = woman hater.

I don't know you, but you certainly sound like a woman hater.

I hope I don't live long enough to see a woman President.... After all.

Sorry man... There's a reason why most men are CEOs and run shit... It must be for a reason.

Men get shit done and work together... women piss and moan and bitch about each other and cause problems.

I'll probably never vote for a woman President... Call me sexist if you want to.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I don't know you, but you certainly sound like a woman hater.

So you are saying that my statements are not factual?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So you are saying that my statements are not factual?

I've already said they are not factual and explained why they are not factual. 

Most women are not successful?  Good grief man.   :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I've already said they are not factual and explained why they are not factual.  

Most women are not successful?  Good grief man.   :-\

In business... hell no.

"When we studied the leadership of 2,000 of the world's top performing companies, we found only 29 (1.5%) of those CEOs were women, an even smaller percentage than on the Fortune 500 Global list (2.6%). So it should not come as a surprise that only one woman, Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay, made it to the top 100 of our rankings."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
In business... hell no.

"When we studied the leadership of 2,000 of the world's top performing companies, we found only 29 (1.5%) of those CEOs were women, an even smaller percentage than on the Fortune 500 Global list (2.6%). So it should not come as a surprise that only one woman, Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay, made it to the top 100 of our rankings."

Women have been hugely successful in business. 

Not sure what you think that quote establishes, but the fact women make up such a small percentage of CEOs in Fortune 500 companies is not because they're not capable.  There are several reasons why there are so few:  the glass ceiling, entering the workforce late due to childbirth, or leaving and then returning to the workforce because they want to raise a family. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Have you grown/changed?  I remember a number of your anti-women posts on this site. 

Not so much against women as I am against misandry and sexism. I think there is a lot of misandry in our society and I wish people would talk about it more openly.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not so much against women as I am against misandry and sexism. I think there is a lot of misandry in our society and I wish people would talk about it more openly.

Are you kidding?  Men rule the world dude. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Women have been hugely successful in business. 

Not sure what you think that quote establishes, but the fact women make up such a small percentage of CEOs in Fortune 500 companies is not because they're not capable.  There are several reasons why there are so few:  the glass ceiling, entering the workforce late due to childbirth, or leaving and then returning to the workforce because they want to raise a family. 

So you're saying they have a lot more excuses too... I see.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Are you kidding?  Men rule the world dude.  

It's too subtle for you then; why is women initiated violence against men acceptable then? Why are men routinely portrayed as idiots in numerous commercials, when the woman is graceful and clever? Why in custody battles, regardless of actualy paternal performance, is the mother invariably awarded the lion's share of the assets, even if she is a total bitch? That is misandry in operation.
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
It's too subtle for you then; why is women initiated violence against men acceptable then? Why are men routinely portrayed as idiots in numerous commercials, when the woman is graceful and clever? Why in custody battels, regardless of actualy paternal performance, is the mother invariably awarded the lion's share of the assets, even if she is a total bitch? That is misandry in operation.

When Avs is on point... He is on point.

All of this is absolutely true.