Author Topic: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman  (Read 13021 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 08:03:50 PM »
  ShitPusher and Coltrane are the two most childish and stupid posters in this board bar none. They remind me of seventh grade, with their teasing and childish games. It is pathetic. These two phaggots take turns giving each other hand jobs and telling to each other how great the UFC. How very sad. It's so sad to be so stupid like these two that you would take everything that a callous and repulsive MMA promoter does as the action of a god and everything he says as gospel. So very sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »
  ShitPusher and Coltrane are the two most childish and stupid posters in this board bar none. They remind me of seventh grade, with their teasing and childish games. It is pathetic. These two phaggots take turns giving each other hand jobs and telling to each other how great the UFC. How very sad. It's so sad to be so stupid like these two that you would take everything that a callous and repulsive MMA promoter does as the action of a god and everything he says as gospel. So very sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What a mature, and intelligent way to tell everyone how childish you feel we are.

Did you hear, a couple of months ago Uncle Dana gave a huge amount of money to pay for a Thai girl's kidney transplant.
Sounds like a real bad guy doesn't he?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2011, 06:38:38 AM »
Dana hasn't really done anything for MMA, except make his company a ton of money and make MMA look trashy and barbaric. Sure hes put on some good fights and made it a known sport in North America, but some of you people (and him) try to make it seem like he invented fighting lol. If Dana was gone tomorrow, life would go on and so would MMA. At least then we wouldnt have to listen to his classless yip yap all the time..

I personaly dont really give a shit about Dana White or anuone else apart from the fighters.Wether hes a good guy or an asshole in peoples opinions it matters none.The UFC is exciting to watch IMO.I dont like Dana personally but i dont see what that has to do with me enjoying every event ( mostly ) that they put on

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 06:51:26 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well said Victor!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:23 PM »
Well said Victor!

Go fuck yourself, phaggot. "Vitor", "Victor" makes no difference, you bitch. How does this review MMA knowledge? Mispelling a name and not knowing who was in a reality show that doesen't even air outside of the U.S and Canada? Yeah, that means I know nothing of MMA. Whhy don't you stick Victor up your ass, phaggot?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »
Mononpoly?  Who said anything about a monopoly?

Sports generally have one premier org to prove show who is best and who has the best talent.

NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL all seem to do just fine with a 'monopoly' as you like to call it.

So why do you this works so well for other sports and suddenly ot won't work for MMA?

By the way, watch your words, shitstain...in our country people show up in landfill talking like that.

No, Americans just claim things as theirs and try to make it seem like they invented it. Not being a racist lol its just the truth.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
No, Americans just claim things as theirs and try to make it seem like they invented it. Not being a racist lol its just the truth.

Americans did create the UFC....not quite sure what your getting at here or if you're trolling.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 06:00:47 AM »
 Go fuck yourself, phaggot. "Vitor", "Victor" makes no difference, you bitch. How does this review MMA knowledge? Mispelling a name and not knowing who was in a reality show that doesen't even air outside of the U.S and Canada? Yeah, that means I know nothing of MMA. Whhy don't you stick Victor up your ass, phaggot?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nice meltdown Victor.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 07:06:07 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are wrong once again, Victor.  TUF is available worldwide http://www.ultimatefighter.com/full-episodes and airs in Australia.

Tell us the truth, does you Mommy no allow you to stay up late enough to watch?

OR are you just a troll who really knows nothing about MMA?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 07:23:56 AM »
Victor is really getting blown up as of late on these threads.  If the dude wasn't such an asshole in his posts, it probably wouldn't be happening. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 08:12:51 AM »
He's got to be a troll....

He admits that all he does is watch old PRIDE DVD's and refuses to watch UFC because of Uncle Dana.

I just can't figure out why he would come on here just to make himself look like an idiot.

How can any MMA fan not know Vitor's name?  And better yet, Jon Jones on TUF? WTF

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2011, 01:53:43 PM »
Americans did create the UFC....not quite sure what your getting at here or if you're trolling.

So.. UFC is what you 'people' call MMA right?  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »
So.. UFC is what you 'people' call MMA right?  ::)

Why is "people" in quotes above?  Confused.    ???

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2011, 02:41:39 PM »
So.. UFC is what you 'people' call MMA right?  ::)

The UFC is a promotion that hosts MMA events.

Don't blame the "White Man" for keeping you down. He's just an excellent promoter.

Hope this helps....I'm here if you need clarification.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
The UFC is a promotion that hosts MMA events.

Don't blame the "White Man" for keeping you down. He's just an excellent promoter.

Hope this helps....I'm here if you need clarification.

Well clarify why I always here people threatening 'I train UFC'..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2011, 03:20:57 PM »
Well clarify why I always here people threatening 'I train UFC'..

You need to find new people to hang out with or be around then.

Only closet-homosexuals and idiots would say something like this.  Nobody goes around and says "I train NFL."

Move 500 miles, and then get back to me if you're still having the same problems.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:31 AM »
You are wrong once again, Victor.  TUF is available worldwide http://www.ultimatefighter.com/full-episodes and airs in Australia.

Tell us the truth, does you Mommy no allow you to stay up late enough to watch?

OR are you just a troll who really knows nothing about MMA?

Hey, moron, I said it doesen't air in my country, not that it's not available. Learn to read, retard. Why would I spend money to purchase a reality T.V show featuring amateurs? I have no interest in watching that. I only want to watch pros fighting. You truly are a TUF noob.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2011, 07:53:16 AM »
 Hey, moron, I said it doesen't air in my country, not that it's not available. Learn to read, retard. Why would I spend money to purchase a reality T.V show featuring amateurs? I have no interest in watching that. I only want to watch pros fighting. You truly are a TUF noob.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Victor, you're running out of excuses.  It doesn't take but a small amount of MMA knowledge to know that Jon Jones was not on TUF.
Besides, your excuse doesn't fly...All episodes can be watched for free online from the link I posted. Try again, Victor.

You feel entitled to bash the show, but you "apparently" never watched it?  Seems to me this is what you do with all UFC/MMA related topics.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2011, 07:56:47 AM »
It's funny Victor bashes what he doesn't even watch.  Ignorance.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:30 AM »
It's funny Victor bashes what he doesn't even watch.  Ignorance.

Victor has even stated that all he watches these days is PRIDE DVD's and he'll still watch the Stikeforce HW tournament. All due to his dislike of the UFC.

Makes you wonder why he even posts here.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »
  I will keep saying: Victor, Victor, Victor, Victor, Victor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa ha ha ha...you phaggot. I will forever refer to him as Victor just to rub it in that I don't care.

Victor, you're running out of excuses.  It doesn't take but a small amount of MMA knowledge to know that Jon Jones was not on TUF.
Besides, your excuse doesn't fly...All episodes can be watched for free online from the link I posted. Try again, Victor.

What excuses, you ShitPusher? I said I never had any interest in watching it. For free or having to pay, I don't care.

You feel entitled to bash the show, but you "apparently" never watched it?  Seems to me this is what you do with all UFC/MMA related topics.

I did watch about 15 minutes of it when I was in the U.S, but I didn't care much. What I saw were a bunch of guys talking about their sex lives in a house with the occasional mention of the upcoming fights they would have.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2011, 11:00:06 AM »
 I will keep saying: Victor, Victor, Victor, Victor, Victor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa ha ha ha...you phaggot. I will forever refer to him as Victor just to rub it in that I don't care.

What excuses, you ShitPusher? I said I never had any interest in watching it. For free or having to pay, I don't care.

I did watch about 15 minutes of it when I was in the U.S, but I didn't care much. What I saw were a bunch of guys talking about their sex lives in a house with the occasional mention of the upcoming fights they would have.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses....

I find it a bit odd that all you remembered from your "15 minutes of watching" the show was the fellas talking about their sex lives.  Hmmmm???
You add this up with your constant use of the word "phaggot" and your name is SUCKMYMUSCLE.... Hmmmmm??

You got something to tell us, bud? 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses....

What excuses, you little bitch? I don't give a shit about your opinion. You are an insignificant c.u.n.t I will never meet in my life, so I couldn't care less what you think. And I will keep posting here for as long as want, and say whatever the fuck I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. You need to understand that you are nothing. No one. Understand that? Now why don't you go impale yourself on Lorenzo Fertita's dick, you guy?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2011, 10:56:14 PM »
 What excuses, you little bitch? I don't give a shit about your opinion. You are an insignificant c.u.n.t I will never meet in my life, so I couldn't care less what you think. And I will keep posting here for as long as want, and say whatever the fuck I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. You need to understand that you are nothing. No one. Understand that? Now why don't you go impale yourself on Lorenzo Fertita's dick, you guy?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey Fella, you sound upset...I have to apologize if I outed you.  Homosexuals are people to, so I'm sure people will treat you the same around here.

Maybe just a little less of the Dick N Ball talk would be preferred.

Hope this helps.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2011, 04:37:19 AM »

Hey Fella, you sound upset...I have to apologize if I outed you.  Homosexuals are people to, so I'm sure people will treat you the same around here.

Maybe just a little less of the Dick N Ball talk would be preferred.

Hope this helps.

Hey, ShitPusher, tell us why you don't have even a single post on bodybuilding on a bodybuilding board, you fucking troll piece of turd...

SUCKMYMUSCLE