Author Topic: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS  (Read 40002 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Tom Prince "Anything over 1200mg per day is a waste"- AAS
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2011, 06:58:49 PM »
omg bob
stop living in the past
the only thing u bring to the table are your boring tales of your dumb glory days
w

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »
Yeah, thanks Capt Obvious...what he said and what he meant are two different things.

Oh I'm sorry, now you're a mindreader ? maybe you can tell me what numbers to pick for the next lotto!

I didn't realize you two had a psychic bond :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »
  There was a time, up to the mid 80s, when top amateur and pro bodybuilders would take one ampoule of Sustanon a week. That is 250 mg of testosterone. The most they would take was two Sustanon with one Deca a week. And...that was huge!! They would also never take orals with testosterone as it was considered overkill and too harsh on the kidneys and liver. It was 2 Sustanon and 1 Deca a week, or 40 mg of D-bal a day and 300 mg of Primobolan a week. Those were the drug protocols up to the mid 1980s. They resulted in the typical very high quality physiques at between 200 to 230 lbs for your typical 5'10 tall pro bodybuilder, with superb taper, great muscle density and extreme definition that we simply don't see today

After 1984, they found out that you got a bigger bang for your buck by just taking more testosterone with no Deca or primobolan instead of less testosterone with Deca and Primobolan. So the doses of test increased to a minimum of 1,000 mg a week to a maximum of 2,500 mg. They also started to use GH, which up to that point was not very used because it was extracted from cadavers which made it very expensive and carried the risk of contamination by bacteria and viruses. The introduction or recombinant GH allowed pro bodybuilders to use GH en masse for the very first time. The combination of the higher doses of testosterone with GH caused a significant size increase for pro boydubilders, who then started to step onstage at bodyweights between 230 to 260 lbs for your average 5'10 pro bodybuilder, when before that only pros over 6'3, like Lou Ferrigno, would compete at that weight. The size gain came at the cost of less muscular definition, since too much testosterone causes water retention that even diuretics cannot take out, and also the start of enlarged guts, since GH causes the intestines and stomach walls to increase in size. The increase in gut size was not like that what we see today, but it was definitely something that Larry Scott would find unseemly.

Then, around 1995, insulin and IGF-1 were introduced to bodybuilding. The very first bodybuilders to use insulin were Michael Francois, Aaron Baker, Jean-Pierre Fux and Nasser in 1994, in an attempt to compete with Yates in the size department, since he was the first bodybuilder of average height to carry a legitimate 260 lbs package. However, even though the first insulin users started taking it in 1994, it was in the next year that pros jumped the shark and took it to the next level. The result was that the average bodybweight at the 1994 Olympia was 235 lbs, but next year it increased to 260 lbs. The introduction of insulin to add to multi-gram testosterone and GH caused yet another size jump for bodybuilders, allowing 5'10 pros to step onstage at bodyweights between 260 to 290 lbs with barely a sight of fat in their entire bodies. The size gain came with an even greater loss of quality, as insulin causes edema even greater than testosterone blurring muscular definition, resulting in those Jay Cutler-like muscles that are huge but with barely a line on them. However, the greatest loss in muscle quality came in the form of abdominal distension, as when insulin is combined with GH, it results in a synergistic effect where the intestines start to grow like crazy, making a 2% bodyfat man look like he is obese. The frame of an average 5'10 man with average sized bones was simply not designed to carry 290 lbs at 3% bodyfat. It simply isn't. That is the kind of lean body mass that only a 6'10 giant with huge bones can carry without looking completely discombolulated...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 07:22:13 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, now you're a mindreader ? maybe you can tell me what numbers to pick for the next lotto!

I didn't realize you two had a psychic bond :)

Dont have to be a mind reader...I worked with Tom, he put MY program together...I think I know what he meant.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2011, 07:34:24 PM »
Dont have to be a mind reader...I worked with Tom, he put MY program together...I think I know what he meant.

chick i will agree he probably meant a week because 1200mg a day is insane. however i think 1200mg per week is to low for a top pro...atleast in there mind. i would guess the truth is in the middle somewhere
irongearco.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »
chick i will agree he probably meant a week because 1200mg a day is insane. however i think 1200mg per week is to low for a top pro...atleast in there mind. i would guess the truth is in the middle somewhere

no...it's not too low, which was his point.  That anything over a certain amount, is a complete waste....for a pro or otherwise.  I knew guys who blasted WAY more than 1200/ week...NONE of them ever made it out of the local level.  I'm sure there are exceptions, but the key is how well you respond to a LOW dose regimine.  You're better off with something different, rather than more of the same.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »
Chick is saying that he had superior genetics for bodybuilding..... ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
Chick is saying that he had superior genetics for bodybuilding..... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Clearly...  ::)  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
 There was a time, up to the mid 80s, when top amateur and pro bodybuilders would take one ampoule of Sustanon a week. That is 250 mg of testosterone. The most they would take was two Sustanon with one Deca a week. And...that was huge!! They would also never take orals with testosterone as it was considered overkill and too harsh on the kidneys and liver. It was 2 Sustanon and 1 Deca a week, or 40 mg of D-bal a day and 300 mg of Primobolan a week. Those were the drug protocols up to the mid 1980s. They resulted in the typical very high quality physiques at between 200 to 230 lbs for your typical 5'10 tall pro bodybuilder, with superb taper, great muscle density and extreme definition that we simply don't see today

After 1984, they found out that you got a bigger bang for your buck by just taking more testosterone with no Deca or primobolan instead of less testosterone with Deca and Primobolan. So the doses of test increased to a minimum of 1,000 mg a week to a maximum of 2,500 mg. They also started to use GH, which up to that point was not very used because it was extracted from cadavers which made it very expensive and carried the risk of contamination by bacteria and viruses. The introduction or recombinant GH allowed pro bodybuilders to use GH en masse for the very first time. The combination of the higher doses of testosterone with GH caused a significant size increase for pro boydubilders, who then started to step onstage at bodyweights between 230 to 260 lbs for your average 5'10 pro bodybuilder, when before that only pros over 6'3, like Lou Ferrigno, would compete at that weight. The size gain came at the cost of less muscular definition, since too much testosterone causes water retention that even diuretics cannot take out, and also the start of enlarged guts, since GH causes the intestines and stomach walls to increase in size. The increase in gut size was not like that what we see today, but it was definitely something that Larry Scott would find unseemly.

Then, around 1995, insulin and IGF-1 were introduced to bodybuilding. The very first bodybuilders to use insulin were Michael Francois, Aaron Baker, Jean-Pierre Fux and Nasser in 1994, in an attempt to compete with Yates in the size department, since he was the first bodybuilder of average height to carry a legitimate 260 lbs package. However, even though the first insulin users started taking it in 1994, it was in the next year that pros jumped the shark and took it to the next level. The result was that the average bodybweight at the 1994 Olympia was 235 lbs, but next year it increased to 260 lbs. The introduction of insulin to add to multi-gram testosterone and GH caused yet another size jump for bodybuilders, allowing 5'10 pros to step onstage at bodyweights between 260 to 290 lbs with barely a sight of fat in their entire bodies. The size gain came with an even greater loss of quality, as insulin causes edema even greater than testosterone blurring muscular definition, resulting in those Jay Cutler-like muscles that are huge but with barely a line on them. However, the greatest loss in muscle quality came in the form of abdominal distension, as when insulin is combined with GH, it results in a synergistic effect where the intestines start to grow like crazy, making a 2% bodyfat man look like he is obese. The frame of an average 5'10 man with average sized bones was simply not designed to carry 290 lbs at 3% bodyfat. It simply isn't. That is the kind of lean body mass that only a 6'10 giant with huge bones can carry without looking completely discombolulated...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Oh STFU dude - *abuse* has been huge since arnold started dominating - 1 amp of sus , give me a fucking break that wouldnt do shit in terms of bodybuilding

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2011, 09:01:25 PM »
i always say this,,

you need to be able to get to around 200lb 6% on prop and trenbolona ace and maintain it ,,50-100mg prop,,150-200mg tren ace .....3 times  a week...

if you can maintain about 200lb 6% and about means 195-205 ..then you have a very good chance to blow up into the zones you are looking for on the doses i recomeded here before...only when you are lean 200 you can build on it with higher doses,,also make sure your gh is going higher when your aas go higher,,very important because if not ...you will be stuck and boooooooofy look will subside

gh15 approved
fallen angel

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2011, 03:15:22 AM »
Why do u guys bash bob? He's the only real, up front , exposed insight into pro BB that getbig has. Of course he is going to defend pro bb and all it's lies, but really, be grateful someone from the other side has the balls to even post here. Remember when jay posted about 7 times and then left? Lol let's wait and see if "thegift" will comment on dosages,,,,,,ya right

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 03:35:05 AM »
It was 2 Sustanon and 1 Deca a week, or 40 mg of D-bal a day and 300 mg of Primobolan a week. Those were the drug protocols up to the mid 1980s.

no way, multiply all that by 4 at the least just for the natties like boyer coe and tinnerino

guys were doing much more than that in the 60's

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2011, 03:35:27 AM »

Hahhahaha, No.

Fkin' 500mg sust a week ??? Hahahaha, twinks benching 225 at gym take more than that LOL :-X

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2011, 03:51:31 AM »
Yeah, thanks Capt Obvious...what he said and what he meant are two different things.

"what he said and what he meant are two different things."...Agreed, he might have said 1200mg a day, but he meant a week.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2011, 04:04:58 AM »
i always say this,,

you need to be able to get to around 200lb 6% on prop and trenbolona ace and maintain it ,,50-100mg prop,,150-200mg tren ace .....3 times  a week...

if you can maintain about 200lb 6% and about means 195-205 ..then you have a very good chance to blow up into the zones you are looking for on the doses i recomeded here before...only when you are lean 200 you can build on it with higher doses,,also make sure your gh is going higher when your aas go higher,,very important because if not ...you will be stuck and boooooooofy look will subside

gh15 approved

GH, i dunno if you've been asked this before, but do you think there's any point in training if you're not on gear?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2011, 04:07:40 AM »
GH, i dunno if you've been asked this before, but do you think there's any point in training if you're not on gear?

He said it many times: No.

When you're off, don't even bother to train.  ;D ;D ;D
Maybe for fun 2x a week.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2011, 04:08:21 AM »
Again...the point is lost to most with lack of basic comprehension skills to blame...

YES...we all know there are those who take WAY more than 1200/ week.

the opinion was given that anymore than that was a WASTE.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2011, 04:21:11 AM »
Again...the point is lost to most with lack of basic comprehension skills to blame...

so, why are you still on drugs and eating (steak and eggs at the firehouse) to stay big when your last contest was BC?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2011, 04:23:16 AM »

per day, honey. not per week.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2011, 04:30:35 AM »
so, why are you still on drugs and eating (steak and eggs at the firehouse) to stay big when your last contest was BC?

ouch

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2011, 04:40:25 AM »
I can guarantee he meant 1200/ week...
So thats test and Prob his off period , so when "on" what were his total test doses plus all the rest ? anabolics ? tren? orals? gh? slin? then there were his narcs ..

I think it was Mike Morris (could be wrong) who said it was an amp a day - 1000mg plus of nandralone a week plus lots of orals depending on the period/goal and that was a base dose then add peptides etc and he said he knew others who took lots more.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »

Not according to GH14 1/4

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
Oh STFU dude - *abuse* has been huge since arnold started dominating - 1 amp of sus , give me a fucking break that wouldnt do shit in terms of bodybuilding

Idiot! Arnold took 250 mg of Primobolan a week and 30 mg of D-bol a day when preparing for the 1974 Olympia when he came in his best shape ever. You idiots greatly overestimate the amount of steroids that the pros took up to the mid 1980s. For them, steroids were only a finishing touch. They worked ten times harder than modern bodybuilders and even Arnold at close to 6'2 competed at only 237 lbs at his heaviest bodyweight ever. This shows just how much more steroids modern pros take than those from that era.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2011, 08:20:31 AM »
Idiot! Arnold took 250 mg of Primobolan a week and 30 mg of D-bol a day when preparing for the 1974 Olympia when he came in his best shape ever. You idiots greatly overestimate the amount of steroids that the pros took up to the mid 1980s. For them, steroids were only a finishing touch. They worked ten times harder than modern bodybuilders and even Arnold at close to 6'2 competed at only 237 lbs at his heaviest boyweight ever. This shows just how much more steroids modern pros take than those from that era.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What do you mean "they worked 10 times  harder" ?

They did 10 times more sets? Their workouts lasted ten times longer? What?