Author Topic: David Henry not quitting pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA!!  (Read 20162 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: David Henry Switching to MMA ?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2011, 01:48:38 PM »
You know you're abolutely right. You'll type what you want. So I guess I'll just go about my business and be above the stated comments. It's still unclear as to where the animosity results from. No big deal.

-DH

You weren't too cordial to me when I accidently bumped into you on that crowded ass shuttle bus going to the Olympia Expo but I figured that it was about 24 hours before you went onstage and you were just having the contest prep blues.  Makes me wonder why Iovate was too fucking cheap to give you and Darrem some rental cars.   Not cool of them to make you guys ride that bus knowing that every Tom, Dick, and Harry would be bugging you.  That's why I sat in the back and only chatted with Darrem when he and his son spoke first.   

Other than that, I don't have any problems with you.  Like I said, I respect your accomplishments on stage and the fact that you served in the Army like I did.  DVD is good, nice to see you cooking up some burgers rather than spending all the camera time in a gym lifting weights.  I just wanted to let you know that it was me that stated the the comments and not the Getbig community.  I made an educated guess based on Aaron's article and picture and never said it was the gospel.
A

dustin

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2011, 01:50:25 PM »

First off, Dave, I'm the only person who suggested that you may be doing combative courses because I was in the Army and it was requirement on a periodic basis and you know that.  Suggested meaning making an educated guess based on one picture that was distributed by Aaron in an obscure article by RX Muscle   So don't go blaming all of Getbig for something that I said.  

Wow, I guessed wrong....big fucking whoop.  I don't get the dinette set or the brand new car..... ::)  

The fact that you're getting bent out of shape out of me suggesting that that is quite petty.  If I was going to be a fucking asshole about it, I could have said that you were wrestling with a man because you were practicing for a role in a gay for pay movie or you got lost looking for the icebox on the way to the Mirage Hotel .

Dave, not everyone in the world isn't trying to talk shit about you or kick you in the face.  I respect you bodybuilding career and your accomplishments on the stage.  So take a chill pill and relax.  Don't get pissed off at a statement that isn't even a pot shot or offensive to you.

Vince, shut the fuck up already. No one cares. You always pop in and make it sound like you're so important. SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!!!

What are you not understanding?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
Vince, shut the fuck up already. No one cares. You always pop in and make it sound like you're so important. SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!!!

What are you not understanding?

I wasn't talking to you shaved apes, I was responding to Dave.  Unlike people like you, I don't hide behind some computer screen talking shit about people under an anonymous name.
A

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
Re: David Henry not quit pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA!!
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2011, 01:56:23 PM »
OK, fair enough Vince.

If it was indeed that situation that caused the rift, I do apologize for that. That's not an indication of my chararcter or overall person and should never be misconstrued as such.

Time has changed many Pros, to include myself and being rude and arrogant is not what I'm about these days...unless poked with a stick!

So I'll give a good game slap (not hanging on) and lets all get back to work and kill the thread...maybe! ;D

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

dustin

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 01:57:36 PM »

I wasn't talking to you shaved apes, I was responding to Dave.  Unlike people like you, I don't hide behind some computer screen talking shit about people under an anonymous name.

Vince, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!!!

I'm not hiding behind a computer. If I were in the same room as you I'd throw you under the bus, scum bag. You're delusional!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
OK, fair enough Vince.

If it was indeed that situation that caused the rift, I do apologize for that. That's not an indication of my chararcter or overall person and should never be misconstrued as such.

Time has changed many Pros, to include myself and being rude and arrogant is not what I'm about these days...unless poked with a stick!

So I'll give a good game slap (not hanging on) and lets all get back to work and kill the thread...maybe! ;D

-DH

That's cool with me.  I understand that there's a lot of children running around boards talking shit about the Pros.  I just wanted to clarify things so I didn't have any misunderstanding when I attend the shows especially after Don Long had mistaken me for someone who was trashing him a few years ago up here.  I don't want to deal with that again.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 02:05:22 PM »
Vince, SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!!!

I'm not hiding behind a computer. If I were in the same room as you I'd throw you under the bus, scum bag. You're delusional!!!!!!!!

::)
A

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 02:15:14 PM »

That's cool with me.  I understand that there's a lot of children running around boards talking shit about the Pros.  I just wanted to clarify things so I didn't have any misunderstanding when I attend the shows especially after Don Long had mistaken me for someone who was trashing him a few years ago up here.  I don't want to deal with that again.

It is an unfortunate way of life for the Pros that exist and as you posted that, I can see that of course I'm the only one that has had issue with board bias.

But in all fairness, people should be free to defend rumors or any unsubstatiated chat about them to get the full picture. Again, no big deal from my perspective.

If this clears it up, then by all means, clear that up on Anabolic Society too!

I'm out, gotta go defend American freedoms!
-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »
It is an unfortunate way of life for the Pros that exist and as you posted that, I can see that of course I'm the only one that has had issue with board bias.

But in all fairness, people should be free to defend rumors or any unsubstatiated chat about them to get the full picture. Again, no big deal from my perspective.

If this clears it up, then by all means, clear that up on Anabolic Society too!

I'm out, gotta go defend American freedoms!
-DH

prodh, when you get back and get back into shape pm me we can arrange a time to meet up.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 04:14:35 PM »
LOL.. YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE QUAOTE BY THE "HIT SQUAD".. "dave henry will never place in a show again"... great prediction.. ::)

prodh

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2011, 02:46:59 AM »
Ron and I have talked personally 5 years ago about that incident and it was squashed then, and since then we actually have had many conversations that never took a wrong turn. So in this thread you are basically threatening me, correct? Just making sure I understand what you are insinuating and getting my facts straight about a Squad Hit list.
No problem, I'm gone.

-DH
"IFBB Free Agent"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2011, 03:05:04 AM »
"WTF are you doing here midget  ?  anyone who  disses our great leader Ron Avidan  is not welcome here .
Now fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of and never come back  ,BTW you're still in the Squad hit list ,  GETBIG never forgets."

Ron and I have talked personally 5 years ago about that incident and it was squashed then, and since then we actually have had many conversations that never took a wrong turn.
So in this thread you are basically threatening me, correct? Just making sure I understand what you are insinuating and getting my facts straight about a Squad Hit list.
No problem, I'm gone.

-DH

LOL, ignore the idiots, Dave.
The Squad is as dead as Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2011, 03:13:36 AM »
Good to have you on the boards, David.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2011, 06:37:57 AM »
Ron and I have talked personally 5 years ago about that incident and it was squashed then, and since then we actually have had many conversations that never took a wrong turn. So in this thread you are basically threatening me, correct? Just making sure I understand what you are insinuating and getting my facts straight about a Squad Hit list.
No problem, I'm gone.

-DH

True, no problems with David or I.  He is an American soldier fighting for our country and gets my full respect.  When he comes back, will invite him to lunch or dinner.  Some of you think little arguements develop into life long grudges.  You guys are so off base.  We are men.  If we argue one day, the next morning, all is good. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 06:56:30 AM »
True, no problems with David or I.  He is an American soldier fighting for our country and gets my full respect.  When he comes back, will invite him to lunch or dinner.  Some of you think little arguements develop into life long grudges.  You guys are so off base.  We are men.  If we argue one day, the next morning, all is good. 
X2
True getbiggers.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 08:02:29 AM »

spot on.

Great post, Ron.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: David Henry not quitting pro bodybuilding nor entering MMA!!
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2011, 08:44:36 AM »
" Milos David Henry...this is vince goodrum..."

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
Who changed the title of this thread and why?
(

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2011, 11:33:04 AM »
Who changed the title of this thread and why?

will you be ok?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2011, 03:28:50 PM »
Why does it smell like sperm when you burp?
(

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2013, 10:42:14 AM »
Is this information still correct?  I heard he was quitting bbing or doing MMA.
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2013, 12:02:22 PM »
I remember when Dave Henry came to do a photoshoot at powerhouse gym chatsworth CA and Stan mcquay came up to him and said what's up and Dave didn't even acknowledge him. This was the time supposedly Stan and Dave were having issues with one another haha

Stan would call him a little bitch for being disrespectful and even said he would "help Dave shut his grill once and for all!!"

Those were the days haha the drama

Ron would prob know the whole story  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
 :D ;D

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
LOL!! you "naturals" are too predictable...

you have already said 2 out of the main 3. just have to mention that conditioning is because you have been dieting for past 16 years to get ready for comp and you win a prize...

wrong board to be playing this game, but!! lucky you get a free pass here in getbig for your services.

195lbs @ single digit 5'7....FIFTY PLUS YEAR OLD MALE! ....this is something very serious...but again, lucky you have the only getbig free pass for this because of good services to the board over the years.

we knwo whats up.

arimidex or nolvadex, mr taiwan. pick one to fix it.
or take gh15's advice and time to throw in the masterona.

this a a great and accurate post by secretstack

we all know myuscle centre is not lifetime drug free
and i would say MC is prob on @ least 500mg test /week just to maintian his current physique
60 year old asian men do not look like MC without steroids

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2013, 07:59:26 PM »
  What Martial Art does Henry train in? BJJ?