Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 70216 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »
I try to tell guys and girls in my gym....please tell me what doing a show is gonna do to benefit your life and pocket.......SILENCE!!!!! ZERO!!!! I tell them invest MIN. over 2 to 3 grand on drugs and food to do a show and hey look guys I got a GAY $5 trophy of a half naked guy......you average friend or everyday person will walk in your house and ask why do you have a statue of a half naked dude on the entertainment center

People compete for the passion of bodybuilding for the most part. The rest are delusional, but hey what can you do...

dustin

« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »
Just a few RECENT pics!!!

I am enjoying my life and not wasting it on a sad industry that takes all you got and gives ZERO BACK!!!!

You look like a pock-faced, southern fried piece of tanned dog shit, bro. No offense or anything.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2011, 12:14:29 PM »
This is one of Noel Fuller's "clients"

Hello Mr. Fuller I have a questions for you:
How does feel to transform an insicure girl with low self esteem in to transgender and than in a ugly man?
Are you proud about this chemical experiment gone wrong or do  you find that an evolution of the female species?
Just curious! ???

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »
You look like a pock-faced, southern fried piece of tanned dog shit, bro. No offense or anything.

He does not have the best genetics, but he doesn't deserve hating like that either...

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »

Lifetime natural

Is he huge? no hes a lifetime natural, the point is hes cut and no drugs, not even a diuretic, diet is about diet not drugs.

You're opening another can of worms with these posts.
gh15 will go on and say they arent natural because they have trenbologna delts and gh ab skinfolds or some crap like that.
The truth is you won't convinve anyone here, they are set in their ways.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Is he huge? no hes a lifetime natural, the point is hes cut and no drugs, not even a diuretic, diet is about diet not drugs.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:00 PM »

Mr. Fuller are you proud of that hideous creature? ???

dustin

« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
He does not have the best genetics, but he doesn't deserve hating like that either...

Maybe I was harsh, but maybe it will humble him and keep his ego in check. Never cared for the cat, so no skin off my teeth.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »
Drugs do get people in shape, who are you kidding. Clen & T3 then diuretics at the end
I know, you don't

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
Maybe I was harsh, but maybe it will humble him and keep his ego in check. Never cared for the cat, so no skin off my teeth.

I do not think the kid has an ego, he has a persona that he uses to secure himself. I am 100% sure he is nothing like what we see toward his inner circle of friends, the ones he can be real with. I am sure he is just as insecure as anyone else...All the rest of us...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2011, 12:23:24 PM »
Noel has been my contest prep coach leading up to my win at Nationals in 2009 and ever since.  We are getting ready for my IFBB Pro Debut now in 10 weeks.

He's great!  Highly recommended.  And yes, he knows his shit.  Everyone thinks they are an expert, and I'm sure everyone can figure out how to get lean, but when you get deep into your prep and start getting mental and second-guessing yourself, it helps to have an objective set of eyes, someone who isn't going to bullshit you, and some expertise to lead you the rest of the way.   8)

Here are a few pics of me from my most recent adventures over the last couple of weeks.

:)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
brutal moon face on 'woman' pictured above
L

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »
GH15 do you know how many people laugh at you behind your back? How was the Arnold reunion ...oh no you didnt go..sorry.
Do you know how many people laugh behind your back Noel..lol..and there were a alot of reasons why zoa fired your ass and you didnt take it to well there champ did ya..lol.I wont air the reasons she fired you on here out of respect for zoa..as far as you...you my little troll are a complete moron..

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »
brutal moon face on 'woman' pictured above

::)

dustin

« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2011, 12:30:13 PM »
Noel has been my contest prep coach leading up to my win at Nationals in 2009 and ever since.  We are getting ready for my IFBB Pro Debut now in 10 weeks.

He's great!  Highly recommended.  And yes, he knows his shit.  Everyone thinks they are an expert, and I'm sure everyone can figure out how to get lean, but when you get deep into your prep and start getting mental and second-guessing yourself, it helps to have an objective set of eyes, someone who isn't going to bullshit you, and some expertise to lead you the rest of the way.   8)

Here are a few pics of me from my most recent adventures over the last couple of weeks.

Bolded part is true enough. That's basically what contest prep gurus are - a glorified set of eyes, usually with a good source or good cooking skills. Nothing more. The mystique and cock gobbling needs to stop though.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »

Ripitupbaby do yourself a favor get off the drugs quit bodybuilding and start going to same cooking class and maybe you will still in time to find same form of male companionship in your life before is to late!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »
Bolded part is true enough. That's basically what contest prep gurus are - a glorified set of eyes, usually with a good source or good cooking skills. Nothing more. The mystique and cock gobbling needs to stop though.

Noel never claimed to be anything he's not.  He's just really good at what he does. 

This was my conditioning when I won my pro card in 2009.  NO I do not always stay this lean, and YES I look less feminine when I am this lean and dry.  But I won Nationals FFS.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »
What's really funny about this thread is that 90% of the people posting giving Noel shit weight less than 170 soaking wet...hahahaha!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »

Noel never claimed to be anything he's not.  He's just really good at what he does. 

This was my conditioning when I won my pro card in 2009.  NO I do not always stay this lean, and YES I look less feminine when I am this lean and dry.  But I won Nationals FFS.

You look great! And very feminine. You seem to have nailed the 'ol "Lean, but not TOO lean! Big, but not TOO big! Dry, but not TOO dry!" look that the IFFB wants for females now. Nice job!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »

Doesn't mean a fuck here. Welcome to the thunderdome.  :-*

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
You look great! And very feminine. You seem to have nailed the 'ol "Lean, but not TOO lean! Big, but not TOO big! Dry, but not TOO dry!" look that the IFFB wants for females now. Nice job!

Thanks!

Doesn't mean a fuck here. Welcome to the thunderdome.  :-*

Thanks for the welcome.  But I arrived here long before you, dummy ::)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »
What's really funny about this thread is that 90% of the people posting giving Noel shit weight less than 170 soaking wet...hahahaha!

What does ones weight have to do with the fact that Noel Fuller is a bird brain who breeds she-beast creatures from the black lagoon?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2011, 12:58:35 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.  But I arrived here long before you, dummy ::)

Oh but you have still much to learn.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2011, 12:58:52 PM »
Damn near everything. Too many people talking shit without proof.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
People can laugh all they want they want.  Go ahead and tell everyone why Zoa fired me I cant wait to hear this.