Author Topic: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):  (Read 48492 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2011, 04:52:56 AM »
Warrior is and always will be a prick. Bottom line. This guy is so blackballed in wrestling that not one person wants anything to do with him. Not one person has anything godd to say about him. Why is he attacking Hogan? JEALOUSY. Major jealousy. The guy was given the ball to run by the WWE after WM6 and he dropped the ball bigtime. The ratings went down, thus putting the title back on Hogan once he came back from filming Suburban Commando. All these attacks on Hogan are pathetic. Hogan put wrestling on the map and made it HUGE. Just because the guy gets divorced (like the other 20 million people in the states do anually, they make a stink about it. Hogan has admitted his party days of marjuana use and steroid use, etc. Its the pot calling the kettle black. Steroid use, marjuana use and even coke use is used by 90% of the wrestling world. Why single Hogan out? Its a joke.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2011, 05:01:39 AM »
That cannot be Brooke? I mean it's one thing Daddy trying to rub lotion there. But it's another thing that the Daughter is not minding it. Thats seriously strange if thats his daughter in that pic.

No, I suspect that's Jen, his (at the time) fiancé.

Those lotion pics surfaced a while ago and there was a big stink about a supposed “inappropriate relationship” Hulk had with his daughter.
But, take a look at the picture below:

Brooke & Jen could almost pass for twins: similar build, facial structure, implants, hair length, style, & color…come to think of it, it looks like all three share the same hair dye.

Same with this clown bitch & her tard:

Whole family is fcuked up.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2011, 06:45:48 AM »
Hogan's family is fucked up. Not Hogan. He did what any father / husband does and that is go out and work to make money for his family. All those ingrades did nothing, never worked a day in their lives and spent money all day. You can even see truth to it in episiodes of Hogan Knows Best.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2011, 03:12:39 PM »
Hogan's family is fucked up. Not Hogan. He did what any father / husband does and that is go out and work to make money for his family. All those ingrades did nothing, never worked a day in their lives and spent money all day. You can even see truth to it in episiodes of Hogan Knows Best.

x10000000000000000000000 0000

I've been saying this ever since that tv show`

If I had been Hogan I would have taken them on a vacation to Colombia and arranged a coincidental 'accident'

the amount of shit that man went through with that stupid girl of a wife and that down syndrome son of his.. in one episode of the show he even said 'I have to go back to the ring and break my back so I can support these leeches spending habits, whatever I make they spend in a week' or something to that effect
it was heart breaking to watch.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »

x100000000000000000000000000

I've been saying this ever since that tv show`

If I had been Hogan I would have taken them on a vacation to Colombia and arranged a coincidental 'accident'

the amount of shit that man went through with that stupid #girl of a wife and that down syndrome son of his.. in one episode of the show he even said 'I have to go back to the ring and break my back so I can support these leeches spending habits, whatever I make they spend in a week' or something to that effect
it was heart breaking to watch.

Hogan ain't no saint in this issue. He's supposed to take care of his family. I don't care how much money he makes. It doesn't give him a license to screw around on his wife and shame his family.

You do that to your wife and no one would be surprised, if she took you to the cleaners as a result.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2011, 10:50:08 PM »
When Warrior mentions Hogan being a possible reason for Randy Savage & Elizabeths divorce, cuz of wife swapping...I was like oh damn!! Then he talks about how he's probably the only guy that ever turned down a swap & sex with Linda Hogan...I was like: Damn!! He's not holding anything back at this point!!

The cocaine stuff meant nothing to me really.

Hilarious how those 2 beat down old dudes are still at each others throats. Lets just hope it doesnt end up with both of them in a pay per view steel cage match. We all know that neither of them could work a match, even when they were in thier prime
D

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2011, 05:58:22 AM »

BROTHER!!!

That is Brooke. HH and Brooke addressed this saying, my Dad has seen me naked, what's wrong with him putting lotion on my legs...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2011, 09:27:04 AM »
When Warrior mentions Hogan being a possible reason for Randy Savage & Elizabeths divorce, cuz of wife swapping...I was like oh damn!! Then he talks about how he's probably the only guy that ever turned down a swap & sex with Linda Hogan...I was like: Damn!! He's not holding anything back at this point!!

The cocaine stuff meant nothing to me really.

Hilarious how those 2 beat down old dudes are still at each others throats. Lets just hope it doesnt end up with both of them in a pay per view steel cage match. We all know that neither of them could work a match, even when they were in thier prime

As I said earlier, let his ex-wife (and others) tell it, Warrior ain't exactly in the best position to be throwing stones at Hogan, especially if the claims of Helwig's alleged homosexuality have any teeth to them.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »
That is Brooke. HH and Brooke addressed this saying, my Dad has seen me naked, what's wrong with him putting lotion on my legs...

Oh...
Well...

Then, I'd say yeah - that is more than a little bothersome.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »

BROTHER!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »
They need to have a Steele Death Cage match.  8)
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2011, 07:09:08 PM »
Shit on Hogan.  I'm glad his family is leeching him to death.  He killed wrestling for me, so why would I feel anything for the pile of smoldering, non-working, dumb ass promo cutting asshole.......BROTHER !!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2011, 07:33:46 PM »
Shit on Hogan.  I'm glad his family is leeching him to death.  He killed wrestling for me, so why would I feel anything for the pile of smoldering, non-working, dumb ass promo cutting asshole.......

BROTHER !!!!

^^Fixed.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »

^^Fixed.

Thanks Monty.....  If you think I dislike Hogan, get OLE BIG started.....hahaha

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2011, 07:47:28 PM »
Thanks Monty.....  If you think I dislike Hogan, get OLE BIG started.....hahaha

No problem.
As I've mentioned on here before, I lost A LOT of respect for the guy after those phone tapes were leaked.

Want to know something funny?
Years ago, I was hanging out the other trainees backstage at an indy show, and I made some kind of light-hearted crack about Hogan.
This one young trainee (couldn't have been more than 17) took such offense to my JOKE, that he launched into a 400-word thesis about "everything Hogan's done for the industry."
Honestly, he would not have been that upset had I insulted the grandmother who raised him.

Regardless of how you feel about Hogan, COME ON...it was a f'n JOKE!!
I quickly learned that many wrestlers are actually some of the biggest marks.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2011, 06:44:30 AM »

No problem.
As I've mentioned on here before, I lost A LOT of respect for the guy after those phone tapes were leaked.

Want to know something funny?
Years ago, I was hanging out the other trainees backstage at an indy show, and I made some kind of light-hearted crack about Hogan.
This one young trainee (couldn't have been more than 17) took such offense to my JOKE, that he launched into a 400-word thesis about "everything Hogan's done for the industry."
Honestly, he would not have been that upset had I insulted the grandmother who raised him.

Regardless of how you feel about Hogan, COME ON...it was a f'n JOKE!!
I quickly learned that many wrestlers are actually some of the biggest marks.

That's because you have idiots that take everything far to seriously. You see it on here all the time. One guy makes a comment, then next thing you know, a fucking book is being typed out with paragraphs, history lessons and quotes from google.  ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »
That's because you have idiots that take everything far to seriously. You see it on here all the time. One guy makes a comment, then next thing you know, a fucking book is being typed out with paragraphs, history lessons and quotes from google.  ;)

I ever tell you about my uncle?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

I ever tell you about my uncle?
I believe you mentioned him once.  :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2011, 03:00:44 PM »
Hulkamania raised me.....

BROTHER!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »
That's my line!!

>:( :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2011, 04:45:06 AM »
I was born and raised on Hogan and Flair in the eighties but like the business I evolved into the attitude era and still deem its my favorite time of wrestling 1998-2002. Austin 316 - McMahon fued was gold.  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2011, 07:47:25 AM »
I was born and raised on Hogan and Flair in the eighties but like the business I evolved into the attitude era and still deem its my favorite time of wrestling 1998-2002. Austin 316 - McMahon fued was gold.  :D

I was raised on Hogan and Flair as well. But, while the "Attitude" era was good, it doesn't quite compare to the Federation years. Hogan's first name was "The World Wrestling Federation"; his middle name was "Heavyweight Champion"; last name was "Hulk Hogan".

If anyone but Hogan had the belt, it just didn't look or feel right, not Savage, not Warrior, not Slaughter, not Undertaker.

Austin didn't have that effect and his heyday was two and half years (late 1996 to 1999). Then Rock took over (2000-2001).

Hogan WAS the then-WWF, pure and simple. Anyone who fought him was in the main event, from Earthquake to "The Genius".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »
Hogan/Andre. Then $ hiring Andre to get him the belt. Mania 4 tournament. Then the Mega Powers exploding. Sitting on the edge of my chair excitement. Attitude Era was great. But these were some of the best days of my life.

I notice you didn't count Hogan/Warrior at WrestleMania 6.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:29 PM »
That was the end of Hulkamainia for me. He was never the same after that. I hated the whole Slaughter fued as well. Plus when he teamed with Jimmy Hart. I didn't watch any of his WCW stuff. Up until Mania 6 Hogan was my hero. That loss to Warrior was life changing.

Not to me. I knew that he'd get the belt back. But, as Jack Tunney basically stated that there'd be no rematch, it was just a matter of seeing which heel would beat Warrior. The LAST person I thought it would be was Slaughter.

I was hoping it'd be "Ravishing" Rick Rude (he beat Warrior before for the IC title). I thought it'd might be DiBiase; I could have even stomached Macho King with the belt again.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2011, 05:52:01 AM »
I would have loved to have seen Rude beat Warrior again. That would have been interesting.