Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 133507 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT
« Reply #1100 on: August 29, 2016, 06:06:00 AM »
Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him
New York Post ^ | August 28 2016 | Rebecca Rosenberg and Bruce Golding
Posted on 8/29/2016, 7:33:29 AM by Mr_Moonlight

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screen shot of the exchange shows.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Jesus....he just never learns....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1101 on: August 29, 2016, 06:25:57 AM »
Jesus....he just never learns....

And Huma stays with him why?  She had a kid with him why?

Its a sham marriage and parenthood just like Hillarys' fake ass marriage and parenthood. 

Its all a scam on the public

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: August 29, 2016, 07:24:11 AM »
http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him

Typical leftist scumbag democrat in a fake marriage w a muslim fanatic sea hag lezbo

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: August 29, 2016, 08:20:37 AM »
http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him

Typical leftist scumbag democrat in a fake marriage w a muslim fanatic sea hag lezbo

Hes obnviously not turned on by his wife...a guy has to get off somehow :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1104 on: August 29, 2016, 08:37:44 AM »
And Huma stays with him why?  She had a kid with him why?

Its a sham marriage and parenthood just like Hillarys' fake ass marriage and parenthood. 

Its all a scam on the public

Same reason why Killary stayed with Bill. Power.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: August 29, 2016, 08:56:57 AM »
Just saw this come across my phone. Spoke too soon

Option Fail loves this guy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1108 on: August 29, 2016, 09:25:52 AM »
trump's attack was an odd one.

"he may have had access to classified info thru his wife..."

DOesn't that apply to EVERYONE?   Trump's wife doesn't have access to the intel briefings he sees, unless he shares it.  Unless trump has specific info about her leaking it to him, it's just baseless speculation.

Of course, he does that a lot.  didn't he accuse joe/mika of affairs based on zero proof?  I'm glad his supporters aren't such rash, emotional and dishonest human beings.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1110 on: August 29, 2016, 12:16:18 PM »

https://i.imgur.com/Ieup7H8l.png

You striking out with that image today.  May want to fix it if you want us to view it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1111 on: August 29, 2016, 12:34:17 PM »
And to think this dude was a member of Congress. 

The Fated Weiner Wedding: A Photo the Media Won’t Reveal
By Sarah Stites | August 29, 2016

Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin’s wedding was doomed from the outset. After all, the much-hyped political union – sullied by a sexting scandal – was officiated by champion philanderer Bill Clinton.

And now, after the revelation of more sexually explicit texts (shocker there), Abedin has finally announced her plans to separate from Weiner. "After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," she stated, according to Politico. "Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

Although the New York Times, Newsweek and others reported on the couple’s 2010 nuptials, even mentioning Clinton’s role, none of these outlets published a picture of the former president presiding over the six-figure ceremony. At least, if there ever were photos, they’ve been taken down … and understandably so. The juxtaposition of the two remarkably similar men is more than a bit embarrassing.

However, we spotted the photo in the May 2016 documentary Weiner, an eye-opening look at the scandal, attempted resurgence and “disastrous mayoral campaign” of the politician. (According to NYT correspondent Mark Leibovich, the long-suffering Abedin never permitted the filmmakers to feature her in the doc – which was apparently ignored.)

For your viewing pleasure (disgust?), here’s the photo you won’t find anywhere else. Poor Huma. But honestly, it's high time she left that scumbag.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/sarah-stites/2016/08/29/fated-weiner-wedding-photo-media-wont-reveal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: August 29, 2016, 01:57:32 PM »
 :D

And to think this dude was a member of Congress. 

The Fated Weiner Wedding: A Photo the Media Won’t Reveal
By Sarah Stites | August 29, 2016

Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin’s wedding was doomed from the outset. After all, the much-hyped political union – sullied by a sexting scandal – was officiated by champion philanderer Bill Clinton.

And now, after the revelation of more sexually explicit texts (shocker there), Abedin has finally announced her plans to separate from Weiner. "After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," she stated, according to Politico. "Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

Although the New York Times, Newsweek and others reported on the couple’s 2010 nuptials, even mentioning Clinton’s role, none of these outlets published a picture of the former president presiding over the six-figure ceremony. At least, if there ever were photos, they’ve been taken down … and understandably so. The juxtaposition of the two remarkably similar men is more than a bit embarrassing.

However, we spotted the photo in the May 2016 documentary Weiner, an eye-opening look at the scandal, attempted resurgence and “disastrous mayoral campaign” of the politician. (According to NYT correspondent Mark Leibovich, the long-suffering Abedin never permitted the filmmakers to feature her in the doc – which was apparently ignored.)

For your viewing pleasure (disgust?), here’s the photo you won’t find anywhere else. Poor Huma. But honestly, it's high time she left that scumbag.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/sarah-stites/2016/08/29/fated-weiner-wedding-photo-media-wont-reveal

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: September 21, 2016, 08:21:53 AM »
UK Daily Mail ^ | September 21, 2016 | Alana Goodman
Posted on September 21, 2016 at 11:16:19 AM EDT by C19fan

Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in 'school-girl' outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in 'rape fantasies', DailyMail.com can exclusively report.

The girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, said the online relationship began last January while she was a high school sophomore and before Weiner's wife, Hillary Clinton's aide Huma Abedin, announced she was ended their marriage.

Weiner was aware that the girl was underage, according to DailyMail.com interviews with the girl and her father, as well as a cache of online messages.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: September 21, 2016, 10:37:20 AM »
UK Daily Mail ^ | September 21, 2016 | Alana Goodman
Posted on September 21, 2016 at 11:16:19 AM EDT by C19fan

Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in 'school-girl' outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in 'rape fantasies', DailyMail.com can exclusively report.

The girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, said the online relationship began last January while she was a high school sophomore and before Weiner's wife, Hillary Clinton's aide Huma Abedin, announced she was ended their marriage.

Weiner was aware that the girl was underage, according to DailyMail.com interviews with the girl and her father, as well as a cache of online messages.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I wonder if this matters to Option D?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1117 on: September 21, 2016, 10:46:50 AM »
He's just participating in Huma's culture. right?
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1118 on: September 21, 2016, 10:51:31 AM »
This guy is a sick fuck and should be put in Prison.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: September 21, 2016, 11:26:13 AM »
Maybe he converted to Islam and was just following the pedo prophet Mohammed, piss be upon him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: September 21, 2016, 03:38:50 PM »
New low: Disgraced Dem Anthony Weiner sorry after texts to 15-year-old revealed
By  Diana Falzone,  Cody Derespina 
Published September 21, 2016
FoxNews.com

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner told FoxNews.com Wednesday he knows he has a problem after his never-ending sexting scandal reached a new low with revelations he sent X-rated messages to a 15-year-old girl.

Weiner’s alleged sexting with the then-high school sophomore, who was not identified, began in January and lasted several months. Weiner’s wife, top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, announced in August that she was separating from Weiner after a different sexting scandal hit the news.

"I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent," Weiner told FoxNews.com.

Weiner said, however, that he had “likely been the subject of a hoax."

"I have no one to blame but me for putting myself in this position," he said. "I am sorry."

But screenshots provided by the girl clearly show Weiner’s Twitter handle responding to direct messages. At one point she notes she goes to high school and Weiner asks “Where do you go to school?” Messages on the Kik app – where Weiner allegedly used the alias “T Dog” – and on Facebook show Weiner’s face and often picture the former congressman shirtless.

Weiner could potentially face legal trouble due to the interactions.

New York law makes it a crime to persuade someone younger than 17 to create sexual or nude images. It's also criminal to disseminate indecent material to a minor. If the unidentified girl is from out of state, the lewd messages could become a federal issue.

"She's underage, so she's under the age of consent," said Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl, who added both the pictures and texts sent by Weiner could potentially prove criminal.

"Both are sexually promiscuous," she said. "He's sending them for sexual satisfaction. There's really no other way to take the texts other than for his sexual gratification. It's certainly encouraging indecency of a minor over the Internet."

Police investigated Weiner in 2011 after it emerged he was messaging a high school junior in Delaware, FoxNews.com reported. A Weiner spokesperson said the interactions with the 17-year-old girl "were neither explicit nor indecent." Anyone under the age of 18 in Delaware is considered a minor, however, Weiner was not charged with a crime at the time.

In one picture allegedly sent to the 15-year-old girl by Weiner, he's shown sitting outside with his shirt pulled up and his 4-year-old son sleeping on his stomach. The picture was eerily similar to a sext published by The New York Post in August showing the boy lying in bed with a scantily-clad Weiner.

After the August picture came out, the Administration for Children's Services launched a probe of Weiner, The Post reported.

Weiner's most-recent alleged sexting partner described some of their conversations when the chats took place on Skype.

"He would tell me that he was very lonely and that it had been a year since he and his wife had sex, and that she really didn’t pay him any attention,” the girl told The Daily Mail. “We would talk, just chatting for about 30 minutes and it would lead to more sexual things…asking me to undress…he’d comment on my body. He asked me about masturbation, and that kind of thing.”

Weiner has been the subject of numerous sex scandals since it emerged in May 2011 that he sent explicit photos of himself to a woman on Twitter. He resigned from Congress that June. In 2013, Weiner entered the New York City mayoral race. But his candidacy ended when his sexts with a 22-year-old woman were discovered. Weiner used the alias “Carlos Danger” in those messages. Abedin announced the couple’s separation in August when the New York Post published a sext showing Weiner lying in his bed with his son.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/new-low-disgraced-dem-anthony-weiner-sorry-after-texts-to-15-year-old-revealed.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1121 on: September 21, 2016, 03:50:14 PM »
New low: Disgraced Dem Anthony Weiner sorry after texts to 15-year-old revealed
By  Diana Falzone,  Cody Derespina  
Published September 21, 2016
FoxNews.com

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner told FoxNews.com Wednesday he knows he has a problem after his never-ending sexting scandal reached a new low with revelations he sent X-rated messages to a 15-year-old girl.

Weiner’s alleged sexting with the then-high school sophomore, who was not identified, began in January and lasted several months. Weiner’s wife, top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, announced in August that she was separating from Weiner after a different sexting scandal hit the news.

"I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent," Weiner told FoxNews.com.

Weiner said, however, that he had “likely been the subject of a hoax."

"I have no one to blame but me for putting myself in this position," he said. "I am sorry."

But screenshots provided by the girl clearly show Weiner’s Twitter handle responding to direct messages. At one point she notes she goes to high school and Weiner asks “Where do you go to school?” Messages on the Kik app – where Weiner allegedly used the alias “T Dog” – and on Facebook show Weiner’s face and often picture the former congressman shirtless.

Weiner could potentially face legal trouble due to the interactions.

New York law makes it a crime to persuade someone younger than 17 to create sexual or nude images. It's also criminal to disseminate indecent material to a minor. If the unidentified girl is from out of state, the lewd messages could become a federal issue.

"She's underage, so she's under the age of consent," said Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl, who added both the pictures and texts sent by Weiner could potentially prove criminal.

"Both are sexually promiscuous," she said. "He's sending them for sexual satisfaction. There's really no other way to take the texts other than for his sexual gratification. It's certainly encouraging indecency of a minor over the Internet."

Police investigated Weiner in 2011 after it emerged he was messaging a high school junior in Delaware, FoxNews.com reported. A Weiner spokesperson said the interactions with the 17-year-old girl "were neither explicit nor indecent." Anyone under the age of 18 in Delaware is considered a minor, however, Weiner was not charged with a crime at the time.

In one picture allegedly sent to the 15-year-old girl by Weiner, he's shown sitting outside with his shirt pulled up and his 4-year-old son sleeping on his stomach. The picture was eerily similar to a sext published by The New York Post in August showing the boy lying in bed with a scantily-clad Weiner.

After the August picture came out, the Administration for Children's Services launched a probe of Weiner, The Post reported.

Weiner's most-recent alleged sexting partner described some of their conversations when the chats took place on Skype.

"He would tell me that he was very lonely and that it had been a year since he and his wife had sex, and that she really didn’t pay him any attention,” the girl told The Daily Mail. “We would talk, just chatting for about 30 minutes and it would lead to more sexual things…asking me to undress…he’d comment on my body. He asked me about masturbation, and that kind of thing.”

Weiner has been the subject of numerous sex scandals since it emerged in May 2011 that he sent explicit photos of himself to a woman on Twitter. He resigned from Congress that June. In 2013, Weiner entered the New York City mayoral race. But his candidacy ended when his sexts with a 22-year-old woman were discovered. Weiner used the alias “Carlos Danger” in those messages. Abedin announced the couple’s separation in August when the New York Post published a sext showing Weiner lying in his bed with his son.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/new-low-disgraced-dem-anthony-weiner-sorry-after-texts-to-15-year-old-revealed.html

This plays out like this great clip on political language by George Carlin:

(Abedin got out of this cesspool politically unscathed).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: September 21, 2016, 03:58:30 PM »
Option D hero

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1124 on: September 23, 2016, 12:57:18 PM »
US attorney investigating Weiner sexting allegations

Washington (CNN) Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner's cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials.

The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.

Spokespersons for the US Attorney's Office in Manhattan and the FBI declined to comment.

The online sexting relationship allegedly went on for months between Weiner and a girl claiming to be just 15. The Daily Mail reported she said he sent her numerous photos, one of him in a pool and at least one bare-chested.

The outlet reported that the girl said she reached out to Weiner in January on Twitter.

In a statement to CNN, Weiner neither confirmed or denied sending the texts.

"I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgment about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret and heartbroken for those I have hurt," he said.

Weiner continued: "While I have provided the Daily Mail with information showing that I have likely been the subject of a hoax, I have no one to blame but me for putting myself in this position. I am sorry."

CNN has not been able to confirm this was a hoax.

In a statement, a spokeswoman for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump noted that Weiner donated $550 to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign last year.

"The announcement by the FBI and New York Police Department that they are investigating close Clinton ally Anthony Weiner's inappropriate relationship with an underaged female is extremely disturbing," Jessica Ditto said. "The Clinton campaign should immediately return all campaign contributions from Weiner. America has had enough of the sleaze that is Clinton, Inc."

Huma Abedin, one of Clinton's closest aides, announced last month that she was separating from Weiner after photos emerged of him allegedly sexting with another woman while their son was in bed with him. That woman was described in the New York Post as a 40-something divorced woman from the West.

Weiner left Congress in June 2011 when sexually-charged, sometimes explicit, texts with women other than his wife first emerged. His social media habits continued after leaving Congress and contributed to his poor showing in the 2013 New York City mayoral race, a contest in which he had once been a leading contender