Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50409 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: 0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

C00L ST0RY

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »
 ::)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
In before this thread hits 20 pages  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2011, 06:36:08 PM »
he is trying to intentionaly make spelling errors to trow off the cops. probably saying peon.

Ahh, so the silly coppers will be mistakenly rounding up poor spellers.

Good plan.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2011, 06:38:08 PM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2011, 06:43:31 PM »
If he bothers you, don't read his posts. I never, ever read his posts. This isn't because I have an issue with the guy, I just don't have any interest in AAS or trying to decipher the difficult and repetitive prose he uses.

He is like the Bay of steroids -

GB guy: Bay, is this guy gay?

Bay : Of course (who isn't?)

GB guy: GH15 is he on steroids?

GH15: Yes,,,(everbody on steroid)

Tremendous observation and analogy!

They both see the world one way--and demand that everyone else see it that way too to justify their own existence.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

I am far more against the use of drugs in bodybuilding and real sports, however I find gh15's commentary to be insightful and at times humorous.  That is not something I can say about yours.  We may  share the same surname (that means "last" name) but that may well be all.  I say leave gh15 be and ban Noel Fullershit and that diminutive dyke sidekick of his.

Don't go there.  Later, kiddo.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2011, 07:19:02 PM »
"Bodybuilder" Lex Reeves is a bad gimmick. Whoever is behind this idiot character should be boiled alive in battery acid.

GH15 is the truth -- the truth that naive children and bitter, old, unaccomplished men find hard to swallow. Everybody who has ever been seriously involved in bodybuilding can attest to that.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2011, 07:19:30 PM »
Mr Avidan:

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

STFU

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2011, 07:28:33 PM »
I am far more against the use of drugs in bodybuilding and real sports, however I find gh15's commentary to be insightful and at times humorous.  That is not something I can say about yours.  We may  share the same surname (that means "last" name) but that may well be all.  I say leave gh15 be and ban Noel Fullershit and that diminutive dyke sidekick of his.

Don't go there.  Later, kiddo.

You type/talk in the same manner as the poster "Pellius".

JMHO.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »
Liar. You've bragged openly about being a major distributor, and so major, in fact, that you noted that you don't even consider orders of under $1,000 because it wasn't worth your time or effort.  ::)
Busted again. No comeback for this ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »
What the hell happened to half of this thread.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »

Is Paintcan losing his teeth?  Looks like it in that vid.  Looks like a mouthful of stubs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »
Mr Avidan:

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Fuck off, gimmick.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2011, 08:38:18 PM »
ok ,,now that im done with injects,, i can go on with responds

180lb can have abs ,,even at 5'9 ...but it wont be no 6% naturally at 5'9 ! ,,this is what gh15 is saying,,you can be 10% and have abs ...naturaly at 182.5 lb thats correct ,,will you be competetive ? hell fuckn no

gh15 approved

So does this mean that a fella at 5'11" can be 195 @ 10%?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
"Fuck off gimmick"? Hahahaha, that's rich. You guys worship a gimmick and now you're calling someone else a gimmick becauase he right? Hahahahahaha!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2011, 08:40:31 PM »
"Fuck off gimmick"? Hahahaha, that's rich. You guys worship a gimmick and now you're calling someone else a gimmick becauase he right? Hahahahahaha!

Fuck off, coach.

How rich is that?  ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2011, 08:42:21 PM »
Lol, I have no problem with that. But until Ron adds that delete profile button I'm going to be an outspoken pain in your ass.....so blow me!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »
Lol, I have no problem with that. But until Ron adds that delete profile button I'm going to be an outspoken pain in your ass.....so blow me!

More annoying than anything else, not that i even bother what bullshit you type.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2011, 08:46:58 PM »
GH15 is Bikinislut approved.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »
Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't post in response.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »
i woudl love to continue this denbate but i have to do the truth right now,,and the truth is as follow,,

i have to go get a syrnge....fill it up with sustanona and nandrolona 3 cc... and stick it into my right butt cheeckthen i need to take this surnge put iin it 3 cc of trenbolona ace and equipona,,and stick it into right butt check

yes we do it every day or every 2 days,,

now since i already put 5 iu of gh in my delt an hour ago...then this is not needed,,

but since i need to do the first 2 sentences i wrote...and it take time so do it right brecause it is 3 cc each butt cheeck after all and i want it to sit there comfortably since i do it every couple days...ill have to say bye bye for now and come back later on ,,

see this is the truth ,,i tell you here life of bodybuild,,we do it on the road,,and we do it on prep ,,and we do it big time off season ....and we really dont have offseason ...it just doses changes a bit,,

everyone knows im right,,yet every convict of this cult choses to lie,,for the same reason they lie about other things,,for the same reason they beat up their wife,,for the same reason they lie about eating so much calories,,for the same reason they lie about achivments in life,,for the same reason they lie about having sex with their girlfriends frienst,,for the same reason they lie about anything

pathological liars,,narcsistic ,,and in most cases delusionals

gh15 approved
6 cc in the right butt cheek, ouch  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2011, 09:17:08 PM »
6 cc in the right butt cheek, ouch  ;D

right and left,, 3 cc right 3 cc left,,i sometime do spelling and wording mistakes and too lazy to fix them ,,um actualy i never fix them lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2011, 09:19:39 PM »
So does this mean that a fella at 5'11" can be 195 @ 10%?

5'11 ~190lb ,,somewhere there yes but 10% not even 1% less,,and they are the fellas with THE ABSOLIT BEST GENETICS FRAMES AND RESPOND TO TRAINING,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2011, 09:45:20 PM »
right and left,, 3 cc right 3 cc left,,i sometime do spelling and wording mistakes and too lazy to fix them ,,um actualy i never fix them lol

gh15 approved
I was just messing with you I knew what you meant, lol,... 2 cc at a time causes me enough pain, i don't think I could take 3 at time, but i guess the bigger you are the less pain.