Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50404 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: 0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »
I am not sure why there is no delete profile button, on twitter you can delete your whole profile very fast.  What is the reasoning for making it so difficult for your profile to be deleted?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2011, 10:02:36 PM »
I was just messing with you I knew what you meant, lol,... 2 cc at a time causes me enough pain, i don't think I could take 3 at time, but i guess the bigger you are the less pain.

no ,,the high level cooks ,,make it painless,, if you have high level chef,,he will make it painless,,there are the ingredients that will make it painless ,,cant talk about them ,,but there are there,,

the best chefs do 400mg/cc of testosterona PAINLESS,,and they are not mexicanos lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2011, 10:24:35 PM »
how about you find another forum if you don't like gh15. we can do without you; gh15 is the heart of getbig--can not do without him.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2011, 10:25:08 PM »
how about you find another forum if you don't like gh15. we can do without you; gh15 is the heart of getbig--can not do without him.

lol your talking to a gimmick the guy who started this post.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:11 PM »
lol your talking to a gimmick the guy who started this post.

GETBIG IS A FUCKING JOKE.  NOT EVEN WORTH LOGGING INTO ANY LONGER
I

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:39 PM »
ok ,,now that im done with injects,, i can go on with responds

180lb can have abs ,,even at 5'9 ...but it wont be no 6% naturally at 5'9 ! ,,this is what gh15 is saying,,you can be 10% and have abs ...naturaly at 182.5 lb thats correct ,,will you be competetive ? hell fuckn no

gh15 approved

This is simply not true. While I'll agree it's not common, in-fact it's quite uncommon but that doesn't mean it's possible. I have seen proof of this in real life first hand in individuals of extremely blessed genetic natures. I'll agree the above is correct for 90% of all people but you cannot exclude the other 10%.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2011, 10:36:16 PM »
GH15 is why many many people even log on this board! Love him or hate him he's good publicity for this board. It's like Howard Stern before he went on satelit. 70% of the people who listened to his show hated him, but guess what? They would tune in on the dot everyday to listen to him. No AAS = No Bodybuilder No insulina = No Mass Monster No GH15ona = No Getbigona.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »
If he answers all the pms he owes me, then he has my permission to stay.  ;D  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
GH15 is why many many people even log on this board! Love him or hate him he's good publicity for this board. It's like Howard Stern before he went on satelit. 70% of the people who listened to his show hated him, but guess what? They would tune in on the dot everyday to listen to him. No AAS = No Bodybuilder No insulina = No Mass Monster No GH15ona = No Getbigona.

the diff is hward stern talk balonie,,what i say here is the absolit truth ,,i been practicing it myself for many many years,,from amatuer levels of begginer in locals and befor elocals to the pro ranks,,this is it fellas,,i say it as it is ,,and the ones who screaming and shouting are the ones who want you to continue beliveing in eating 145 times a day ,,and making sure you drink 40 gallons a day lol i fuckin worked with german fella friend that never drank and was more cut than all the npc top level combined lol ,,half of the shit you are fed is straight out retarded balonie,,

i say it as it is ,,i say it simple,,i say what is used ,,and i say how much of it is used,,i dont cut ,,i dont kiss ass,, i dont sit and wait for admiration ,,admiration came to me due to me speaking the truth ,,

inregarding stalking ,,its part of the cult,,im being stalked on a regular basis for the last 2 years,, its nothing new,,people like to change what i say ,,they like to put their own meanings to it ,,they dont even quote me right,,very few of the ones who hate gh15 quote me with actual getbig threads into their balonie,, few do it ,,majority dont,, in any case it is part of it all,,

you will learn at the end ,,that what seperate sucess in the cult is MAINLY the ability to have enough legit products and enough consistancy and years of training,,

it really dont matter if you eat sushi all day ,,or beef ,,or pitta and hummus  with eggwhites,,what matters it over all caloie intake ,,and the type of drugs you take ,,and those drugs burtn fat ,,oh they fuckin burn bodyfaty with out you even moving your ass into cardio mode,,you train you tske hormones you burn fat ,,the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
This is simply not true. While I'll agree it's not common, in-fact it's quite uncommon but that doesn't mean it's possible. I have seen proof of this in real life first hand in individuals of extremely blessed genetic natures. I'll agree the above is correct for 90% of all people but you cannot exclude the other 10%.

182lb 8% ...168 on stage,,true natural that been to halodrol lol which ofcourse is not natural but lets call it natural ,,this is simply true ,,its the ONLY TRUTH ,,and it how it works,,,those are the numbers ,,i have seen them all ,,all shapes all forms ,,all dedicated ,,all hood members,,seen them all worked them all ,,trained them all,,black fella white fella all the same ,,they wil be lean and walk 8% with good muscle belies 180 5'9 or white fella with flatter muscle beloies 185 lb 8% ,,thats where natural ends,,,and 5'9 is me being generous,,its usually 5'10 ...the 5'9 is the 10% you talk about,,

im never wrong ,,never ever wrong with this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2011, 10:59:23 PM »
no ,,the high level cooks ,,make it painless,, if you have high level chef,,he will make it painless,,there are the ingredients that will make it painless ,,cant talk about them ,,but there are there,,the best chefs do 400mg/cc of testosterona PAINLESS,,and they are not mexicanos lol

gh15 approved

good to see you too are part of generation nothingness

clowney approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2011, 11:09:07 PM »
every1 comes here for gh15 lol....

no gh15 = no getbig  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2011, 11:13:17 PM »
He's not the reason why I log on. I log on just to see where the next train wreck is. He just happens to be the train wreck everytime I log on. Haha.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2011, 11:24:55 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Why don't we do a simply poll? Who would this board rather have? You or gh15? Whoever gets the most votes stays and the other leaves. Agreed?

Whether you like him or not gh15 is the most compelling character on this board and gets the most views. Most everyone read his posts whether they agree with him or not. If he left this board it will be noticed. In fact, when he stops posting for a while people start to ask where he is. Nobody cares about you. You can delete your account right now and nobody would notice.

This is not your board and you don't get to decide who stays and who goes. Just because you don't like gh15 and want him off the board you think you get to decide for others whether he should stay or go.

You sound like a liberal.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
wait wait,,you tell if gh15 shoulld stay or not? kneel befoe me you peason lol thats a new one lol ,,dont you see for 6 years+ this is going ,,do you know how many pupils and followers gh15 brought to this site,,do know the offers of financial benefit to write for other boardings gh15 got? directly from the muscular develop head! yes yes the HEAD,,for money! i did not agree i said i want ron heris and mike arnodeld removed and then we will see,,they could nto fulfill it because ron heris write their balonie ,,so i declined,,

there are many things you dont know,,

gh15 approved
I see no reason why you should leave, stop postng or be banned.
I don't always agree with you on certain topics and reply as such.
That is what a gossip board is all about.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2011, 12:27:10 AM »
GETBIG IS A FUCKING JOKE.  NOT EVEN WORTH LOGGING INTO ANY LONGER

You're just angry because Getbiggers are finally wising up to you and your bullshit. Go over to RX Muscle...they will believe anything you say over there.

SLACKER = LIAR.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2011, 12:28:09 AM »
Vote gh15 for president !

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2011, 12:29:36 AM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA  

QUIT NOW.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »
the diff is hward stern talk balonie,,what i say here is the absolit truth ,,i been practicing it myself for many many years,,from amatuer levels of begginer in locals and befor elocals to the pro ranks,,this is it fellas,,i say it as it is ,,and the ones who screaming and shouting are the ones who want you to continue beliveing in eating 145 times a day ,,and making sure you drink 40 gallons a day lol i fuckin worked with german fella friend that never drank and was more cut than all the npc top level combined lol ,,half of the shit you are fed is straight out retarded balonie,,

i say it as it is ,,i say it simple,,i say what is used ,,and i say how much of it is used,,i dont cut ,,i dont kiss ass,, i dont sit and wait for admiration ,,admiration came to me due to me speaking the truth ,,

inregarding stalking ,,its part of the cult,,im being stalked on a regular basis for the last 2 years,, its nothing new,,people like to change what i say ,,they like to put their own meanings to it ,,they dont even quote me right,,very few of the ones who hate gh15 quote me with actual getbig threads into their balonie,, few do it ,,majority dont,, in any case it is part of it all,,

you will learn at the end ,,that what seperate sucess in the cult is MAINLY the ability to have enough legit products and enough consistancy and years of training,,

it really dont matter if you eat sushi all day ,,or beef ,,or pitta and hummus  with eggwhites,,what matters it over all caloie intake ,,and the type of drugs you take ,,and those drugs burtn fat ,,oh they fuckin burn bodyfaty with out you even moving your ass into cardio mode,,you train you tske hormones you burn fat ,,the end

gh15 approved

So you saying there's no need to eat as much? What's your opinion on protein shakes?

Natural here btw.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2011, 02:22:36 AM »
 If people are stupid enough to inject all those hormones and OD, I say give them a Darwin award and say "good riddance".

Too many damn people on this Earth anyway.

Go ahead and inject a vial of insulin bro, it'll get you hyyyuuuge! Totally worth it bro!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2011, 02:36:10 AM »
The more I read from GH15,the more I like him.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2011, 02:51:07 AM »
It's a bit much, the gh15 contributions..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2011, 02:52:18 AM »
The more I read from GH15,the more I like him.

x2, same here.

gh15 gets better and better lately.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2011, 02:54:06 AM »
I don't think GH15 is anything more than a gimmick who spouts the same old shit day in day out. I highly doubt he's a pro, just some regular fan of bodybuilding hiding behind a keyboard - he posts way too frequently to be anything near legit. I stopped reading his "pm answered" threads months ago and his spelling seems to be getting worse instead of better - it's like he's trying too hard to be something he's not.

I don't think he should be removed though, as I'm all for freedom of speech, the mods should just send all his threads to the Steroid board instead.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:39 AM »
I don't think GH15 is anything more than a gimmick who spouts the same old shit day in day out. I highly doubt he's a pro, just some regular fan of bodybuilding hiding behind a keyboard - he posts way too frequently to be anything near legit. I stopped reading his "pm answered" threads months ago and his spelling seems to be getting worse instead of better - it's like he's trying too hard to be something he's not.

I don't think he should be removed though, as I'm all for freedom of speech, the mods should just send all his threads to the Steroid board instead.  

So you always knew that masterona is better than letro for drying you out and keeping a boner?
You knew how many units of gh to take before the real magic happens? What's the best Chinese gh out there? Who are the best hormona chefs out there? Who sells bunk?