Author Topic: fat loss please help  (Read 4623 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: fat loss please help
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
only eat chicken, tuna and eggs, some veggies and salades and ban everything that contains slow or fast carbs and lipids. Train, do some cardio sport like soccer, running, basketball etc , stick to this for months, years....there you have it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »
The key is to not reach a fat 275 lbs in the first place but it is tragically too late for that.

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2011, 10:55:19 AM »
the only advises for me to make to chubby americanos ease to do sex to negro women.

to do sexy to negro is the hard work.  eat ease like making fuck to animal
400-0-0

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2011, 12:49:46 PM »
Dude,I can`t spoonfeed you.............list your entire workout and number of typical meals a day please.

I`ll be glad to help but you still ain`t telling me jackshit.

How are you "lifting",which bodyparts together on what days,bodypart frequency,how many meals,what`s the macros,how much cardio and what type and duration,also frequency per week.............

We won`t be seeing him again anytime soon!!   ;D
I work out 6 days a week   

day 1 chest and tris
day 2 shoulders and calves
day 3 back and bis
day 4 legs
day 5 and 6 circuit train on all body parts lighter weight higher reps

cardio is 60 to 90 minutes per day    treadmill, elliptical and cross training bike. Some times throw in rowing machine for 20 minutes

I eat 5 to 8 meals a day    depending on appetite.   

I eat the same thing everyday.  Tuna, chicken, rice,    repeat.   no soda no candy no chips or fast food.    I cut out coffee and now drink green tea.    I drink 3 or 4 litres of water  a day.

And I walk for aprox  2.5 km every day after my dinner.     I am doing my best to keep my diet clean. It is getting harder to do as I am becoming sick of eating chicken every day.  I have supp in steak once a week as of the last 3 weeks

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2011, 12:51:52 PM »
I work out 6 days a week   

day 1 chest and tris
day 2 shoulders and calves
day 3 back and bis
day 4 legs
day 5 and 6 circuit train on all body parts lighter weight higher reps

cardio is 60 to 90 minutes per day    treadmill, elliptical and cross training bike. Some times throw in rowing machine for 20 minutes

I eat the same thing everyday.  Tuna, chicken, rice,    repeat.   no soda no candy no chips or fast food.    I cut out coffee and now drink green tea.    I drink 3 or 4 litres of water  a day.

And I walk for aprox  2.5 km every day after my dinner.     I am doing my best to keep my diet clean. It is getting harder to do as I am becoming sick of eating chicken every day.  I have supp in steak once a week as of the last 3 weeks

Are you a competitive bodybuilder or just someone looking to get lean & muscular?

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2011, 01:03:10 PM »
Are you a competitive bodybuilder or just someone looking to get lean & muscular?
I just want to be lean and muscular    I had my bf done at the gym and the man said it was 35% but he did it over my clothes with a measuring tape and I had to hold some handles in my hands and then he gave me this reading of 35% .  I was shocked and ashamed.  So two weeks later I read a link online to do you own bf%  So I measured my waist,wrist forearms and hips.  The reading this way was 18%  Which I liked a lot more but now I dont know what to believe.       My gym does not have callipers.    I can see by the mirror I have lost a lot of bf%.  However it would be nice to just know.  As a baseline for future reference.    In the morning I can just see the outline of my abs.   And I dont know if this helps but I can feel about an half inch of fat on my stomach.     

For the record  I didnt sit around and get fat.  I was injured and couldnt move ffor almost 3 years.  I was 225 and pretty ripped naturally before this accident

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »
Looks pretty good...........you could switch things up but that`ll work.

After training each day do 30-45 minutes of cardio...........just walk at a good pace on an inclined treadmill............... ...do not hang on with your hands,if you have to,lower the incline,speed,or both.

Presently I`m training like this and getting lean as fuck:

Mon.-Quads,Hams,Calves (no cardio)
Tues.-Chest,Abs,Cardio
Wed.-Back,Traps,Lowr-Back,Cardio
Thurs.-Shoulders,Abs,Cardio
Fri.-Arms,Forearms,Cardio
Sat.- Abs,Cardio (1 hour )
Sun. REST

Just this week,I started going back to the gym in the early evening to do another 30 -40 minutes of cardio.

I train very early so here`s a sample day of how I`m eating.........keep in mind that I`m training for a contest so I`m not always this obsessed.(yeah right)  ;D

Meal 1-Pre-Workout:
1 scoop whey in water

Meal 2-Post-Workout:
1 scoop whey in water

Meal 3-
9 eggwhites
1 whole egg
1/4 cup oatmeal (no milk,and I use Splenda.....possibly a dash of sugar-free maple syrup)
water

Meal 4-
1 can tuna
salad with vinegar
water

Meal 5-
5 oz. boiled chicken breast
1 baked potato (fake butter spray)
1 cup asparagus or other veggies or salad again
water

Meal 6-
Same as Meal 5 but no potato

SNACKS: (but don`t overdo,just when it becomes unbearable)

Rice cakes with a sm.amt. of natty PB and sugar-free jelly
air-popped popcorn (fake butter spray)
more veggies
more tuna  ;D
diet soda
Crystal-Lite

etc. etc.

Be consistant and don`t cheat or binge on calorie dense foods even if they`re from clean sources.

If you can hang,you`ll lose a ton of weight/fat but it`s a tough old school type regimen not like todays fags with all their cheat meals and re-feeds.

READ THIS:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wescott4.htm

Good luck!  :)

This varies.......I cycle carbs so some days are higher or lower

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2011, 01:32:51 PM »
Well, if your having problems losing fat I would say you're still overeating, by that I mean you're not in a caloric deficit. IMO its not enough just to eat "clean" or cut off the "wrong foods"...you need to have a slight caloric deficit for fat loss to occur. I'd say try to record or estimate at what level of calories you maintain your weight and then eat slightly below that everyday and you're set.
I would also say there is no need for you to eat  8 times a day, probably one of the reasons you're still overeating on your diet. The number of meals you have should be based on your convenience and preference. You may be overeating protein too (it happened to me).

I would also advice you to try some HIIT type of cardio instead of the LISS, it works a ton better. Maybe using some supersets, shorter rest periods, etc on your training may help too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »
Calorie deficit=bottom line.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2011, 01:48:56 PM »
I walk on a 15 degree incline  to add some stress to the exercise.   

Sounds like the lazy mans approach to exercise.

Run.  Faster.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »

there ur problem. three meals a day fatboy. you dont need any more than that. add in some vegetables and a little bit of healthy fats.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »
Calorie deficit=bottom line.
Ha! I've got a B-Day calorie buster on the patio tomorrow. You'd best not log on tomorrow, Tim - you'll probably get a contact fattening.     ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 02:02:37 PM »
Ha! I've got a B-Day calorie buster on the patio tomorrow. You'd best not log on tomorrow, Tim - you'll probably get a contact fattening.     ;D
I`ll be sure to watch old movies instead then bro...........gotta` get leaner.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:16 PM »
yup
you are over eating.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
winny tabs.  a couple of cycles and you will be ripped!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
He already has a great base and lot's of potential. 

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »

Sounds like the lazy mans approach to exercise.

Run.  Faster.
the doctors say its a miracle I can even walk.  Its paiin keep me from running.  Not laziness

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »

there ur problem. three meals a day fatboy. you dont need any more than that. add in some vegetables and a little bit of healthy fats.
I am not eating large meals.   for instance today I awoke and ate like this

1st meal   6 egg white 1 whole egg and one cup oatmeal
2nd meal   6 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breast
3rd meal   1 can of tuna with hot sauce and one cup of oatmeal
4th meal   8 ounces of boneless skinless chicken
5th meal   6 ounces of steak and 1 baked potato
6th meal   1 cup of oatmeal   4 egg white
7th meal  1 catelope half and 1 cup of raisins and almonds
 8th meal havent eaten this one yet but will be later this evening  but this will be more fruit maybe some yogurt

all small meals about 2 hours apart throughout the day 7 days a week

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2011, 04:22:14 PM »
the doctors say its a miracle I can even walk.  Its paiin keep me from running.  Not laziness

Ok well that does change things, you hadn't mentioned that.

As others have said, you are prob eating too much.  Also get your bloodwork done, poor thyroid output could be a factor.

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »

As others have said, you are prob eating too much.  Also get your bloodwork done, poor thyroid output could be a factor.
jeez guys come on..  I appreciate the help but please read my thread before posting.  I was jacked,ripped cut blah blah blah before my accident.  Problem is I didnt really have to work at it.  Just naturally lean and lifting all the time and never doing cardio

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »

Get all your hormones checked, test, dhea,estrogen,thyroid,igf-1,prolactin, etc. etc.

If you are hormone deficient in any it could effect your weight loss.  Good Luck.

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »
Get all your hormones checked, test, dhea,estrogen,thyroid,igf-1,prolactin, etc. etc.

If you are hormone deficient in any it could effect your weight loss.  Good Luck.
pretty sure Im 100% healthy    Just sat around for 3 years trying to heal.   Now that I have been back on my feet for a year  I want to get back into shape.     I have to find some pics when I was over 300 and post those when I get to my weight loss goal as before and after photos

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
jeez guys come on..  I appreciate the help but please read my thread before posting.  I was jacked,ripped cut blah blah blah before my accident.  Problem is I didnt really have to work at it.  Just naturally lean and lifting all the time and never doing cardio

I will NOT read threads before posting asshole.
But you don't know what the weight gain and time spent sedentary did to your hormones.  So being 'pretty sure' doesn't cut it.
Get blood work done.

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
But you don't know what the weight gain and time spent sedentary did to your hormones.  So being 'pretty sure' doesn't cut it.
Get blood work done.
I had blood work done three weeks ago  blood is good   sugar test white cells  blah blah blah   doctor gave me a clean bill of health   remember "asshole"   I didnt start working out this week.  I have been in the gym most of my life.  However I never read a magazine or listened to anyone at the gym.    This is why I am asking for advice here. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
Get blood work done.
Go easy on him TB, we must remain Positive.  Oak looks pretty good, his back is massive and has great potential.  AMAZING!!!!!!