Author Topic: what's your favourite serial killer ?  (Read 17184 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: what's your favourite serial killer ?
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »
There shall be only one.

Swede, he is not considered a serial killer. Kuklinski is considered a mass murderer! :)
X

spinnis

« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
Swede, he is not considered a serial killer. Kuklinski is considered a mass murderer! :)

going out and killing someone on xmas day that owes you money, only to hurry home afterwards and spend some quality time with out kids. All in a days work  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
going out and killing someone on xmas day that owes you money, only to hurry home afterwards and spend some quality time with out kids. All in a days work  ;D

Not to mention him shooting a random guy in the head with a crossbow just to see how it worked!  :-X :-X
X

spinnis

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »
Not to mention him shooting a random guy in the head with a crossbow just to see how it worked!  :-X :-X

I didnt like that part. the rest of his killing might have been assholes anway since the mafia wanted them dead. And I assume they dont want you dead if you havent done something bad. (what do I know though)

it also sucks that he promised his mother that he wouldnt kill his father. Imagine what he would have done to him.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
dis guy went postal. he appeared in MTI sucess stories.
F

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2011, 06:59:49 AM »
the jew docotor in england who killed liek 500 and was barely found out then press didnt give him promps sicne jew