Author Topic: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index  (Read 33552 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: inregarding testosterona doses,,bible index
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:45 AM »
Regarding drug half-life it's a bit more complex than you'd think. I haven't delved into it much because it's not important but I know there's a bunch of factors that affect it, apart from ester (in the case of test for example). Injection site (glute faster than delt), oil used (castor oil gives longer half-life than some other oil in the case of test undecanoate), mg per ml etc. Then there's the different types of half-lives discussed.... people get confused thinking GH gets absorbed immediately seeing as it has a half-life of mere minutes, terminal half-life vs. flip-flop kinetics or something like that.  :D

In the case of test enanthate it actually raises plasma T quicker than prop according to one text-book. I can't remember the particulars but a few hours after admin plasma T was higher with the E vs. P.

It CAN mean just that. No? Just check any PDR entry.

Van_Bilderass, listen to me. Everything you wrote is redundant. Rate of absorption and metabolization are two different things. "Half life" refers to how long half the dosage of a drug takes to be transformed into metabolites by the liver. That's it. The rate at which it is released from the injection site is redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »
  Van_Bilderass, listen to me. Everything you wrote is redundant. Rate of absorption and metabolization are two different things. "Half life" refers to how long half the dosage of a drug takes to be transformed into metabolites by the liver. That's it. The rate at which it is released from the injection site is redundant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so in simple terme, you are telling us to up the dosage ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How dare you question VanB. He's smart. You're stupid.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No, you have to qualify which half-life you refer to, for example plasma half-life, which is not the same as elimination half-life and so on. A drug doesn't have to convert to metabolites to have a half-life either. Example where several different half-lives are discussed, including the half-life for the release from the injection depot:

Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh). 1985;271:19-30.
Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) to healthy volunteers.
Wijnand HP, Bosch AM, Donker CW.
Abstract

Nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) was injected intramuscularly into healthy volunteers. One group of females received one injection of 100 mg and three groups of males received one injection of 200 mg, two repeat injections of 100 mg or four repeat injections of 50 mg respectively. The serum levels of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) were determined by radioimmunoassay and used to estimate pharmacokinetic parameters. The following pharmacokinetic parameters were found: a mean half-life of 6 days for the release of the ester from the muscular injection depot into the general circulation; a mean half-life of 4.3 h for the combined processes of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate and of distribution and elimination of nandrolone; a mean nandrolone serum clearance of 1.55 1 X h-1 X kg-1. The half-life of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate in serum was of the order of one hour or less. The data are consistent with linear kinetics.

PMID:

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2011, 03:18:40 PM »
No, you have to qualify which half-life you refer to, for example plasma half-life, which is not the same as elimination half-life and so on. A drug doesn't have to convert to metabolites to have a half-life either. Example where several different half-lives are discussed, including the half-life for the release from the injection depot:

See the difference between someone who is actually an intelligent person? He doesn't have to brag about his IQ, boast about his accomplishments, claims to have problem solving abilities that only a handful of people of this planet possess and modified DNA making him innately superior to all others. None of which Sucky have ever proven or verified. Even his supposed physical gifts which can easily be proven with a simple pic is left to trusting the word of a self-absorbed, narcissistic, delusional fool.

Reading VanB over the years it doesn't take much to realize that he's much smarter than the average bear whether you agree with him or not. But he's never made any claims to great intelligence or super human IQ. And like all truly intelligent people he doesn't  have to. His writings and arguments speak for themselves.

VanB >>>>>>>>>>>>> Suckymuscle

Suckymuscle is a joke on this board that few, if any, take seriously. He is just stupid. He needs to go be stupid somewhere else.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2011, 05:41:10 PM »
Look Jr....let's get one thing through your thick fat skull, I never wanted to get anywhere in this God forsaken industry. That being said, mega doses of anything are the reason why todays bodybuilders look like shit, big with lack of separation and striations, they're lower in fat but look like total shit and its because of people like you that advocate and suggest those doses. You might or might not say directly but you're suggesting to the naïve numbnut kid on here that's they way to go, I call total bullshit on that.

Coach honest question,

Your older bodybuilding pictures showed that you had a much smaller waist then what your recent competitive pictures show. My question is, how can a pro bodybuilder like Gary Strydom still have a waist that is almost the same today as when he was in his 20's, but you can't.

Thanks for the response

suckmymuscle

« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2011, 08:27:36 PM »

That is a good point, but plasma half-life is seldom used to quantify drug interactions. Check Merck's and Shering's manuals. They use the expression "half life" a lot and it is always refering to the rate of degradation of a drug in the liver. In medical shool they also refer to half-life as the degradation of the drug in the liver and not how long the drug takes to be cleared from the bloodstream. But you made a good point, and I agree that the expression half-life can be used to denote other things than the degradation time of the drug by the liver. But you'll understand that the reason why I use the expression to denote degradation rate of a drug by the liver is because this is the most accepted terminology.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »
See the difference between someone who is actually an intelligent person? He doesn't have to brag about his IQ, boast about his accomplishments, claims to have problem solving abilities that only a handful of people of this planet possess and modified DNA making him innately superior to all others. None of which Sucky have ever proven or verified. Even his supposed physical gifts which can easily be proven with a simple pic is left to trusting the word of a self-absorbed, narcissistic, delusional fool.

Reading VanB over the years it doesn't take much to realize that he's much smarter than the average bear whether you agree with him or not. But he's never made any claims to great intelligence or super human IQ. And like all truly intelligent people he doesn't  have to. His writings and arguments speak for themselves.

VanB >>>>>>>>>>>>> Suckymuscle

Suckymuscle is a joke on this board that few, if any, take seriously. He is just stupid. He needs to go be stupid somewhere else.

Epic SUCKMYMUSCLE obsession.

Yawn...I have an IQ above 180, loser. Deal with it. Your jealousy and spite cannot change that. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2011, 03:30:05 AM »
  Epic SUCKMYMUSCLE obsession.

Yawn...I have an IQ above 180, loser. Deal with it. Your jealousy and spite cannot change that. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No you don't and anybody that reads your posts can easily tell that you are not very intelligent. Just delusional and stupid. No one is jealous of you. No one believes anything you say. No one comes to your defense. Everyone just laughs at you. You cannot change that no matter how madly you pound your key board. And it's clear how much this drives you crazy. 

As important as it is to you that strangers on an internet board think you're special they just think you're stupid.

Shut up, stupid. Go be stupid somewhere else.

vitamin J

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »
Did you use this particular lot; same expiry date etc?

lot 1123

0310 0315 exp

from spain

suckmymuscle

« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2011, 10:27:09 AM »
No you don't and anybody that reads your posts can easily tell that you are not very intelligent. Just delusional and stupid. No one is jealous of you. No one believes anything you say. No one comes to your defense. Everyone just laughs at you. You cannot change that no matter how madly you pound your key board. And it's clear how much this drives you crazy. 

As important as it is to you that strangers on an internet board think you're special they just think you're stupid.

Shut up, stupid. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Your anger is really amusing. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »
That is a good point, but plasma half-life is seldom used to quantify drug interactions. Check Merck's and Shering's manuals. They use the expression "half life" a lot and it is always refering to the rate of degradation of a drug in the liver. In medical shool they also refer to half-life as the degradation of the drug in the liver and not how long the drug takes to be cleared from the bloodstream. But you made a good point, and I agree that the expression half-life can be used to denote other things than the degradation time of the drug by the liver. But you'll understand that the reason why I use the expression to denote degradation rate of a drug by the liver is because this is the most accepted terminology.

TWAT

Total bullshit.

Did you really write that? Of course you did, filibustering cunt that you are.

Are we to now assume, that you might point us in the direction of a definition, from Merck, supporting your above contention?

I worked with Merck for over two years .. far from a 'seldom' affair, they do indeed use the term "plasma half-life" in the contextual manner outlined by VanB.

Just for Van, I know he will dig this:

Merck "seldom using plasma half-life"

As you say, Van "did make a good point" .. why not try taking a leaf out of his book?

mongol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2011, 01:52:41 PM »
Van Bilderass,dropping knowledge!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2011, 10:02:42 PM »
Whoa. How do you know FOR A FACT that Alex's ICNs were fakes? He's long time in the biz and although it's been about a year since I've used him his ICNS were always top notch. Thats pretty much all he deals with (at least at the time) and seems to have good connects with that brand.

i would like to hear him elaborate on this as well, i have these ICNS and i have never heard these rumors

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »
Scary dis information in this thread.
Team Schering Oss NL

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »
lolol as if ANYONE is going to take what SMM has to say over VanB
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2011, 11:41:24 PM »
lolol as if ANYONE is going to take what SMM has to say over VanB

Still better than taking what "no one" has to say. ;D

And half-life is determined by the time it takes the liver to break down half the dosage of a substance. It has nothing to do with the length of time the drug takes to exit the injection site and it does not refer to half the length of time a drug takes to exit plasma. Van_BillderASS is wrong like asses usually are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2011, 12:15:24 AM »
You're notoriously stupid and ignorant about every topic you post about. You can keep the gorillas, but don't troll Mma or gear topics man, you're shown up as an idiot with each post

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2011, 05:08:21 AM »
Haha SMM getting owned as usual

whitewidow

« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2011, 05:39:45 AM »
You're kissing ass and then turning around and insulting the same person by trying to put on an image of something you're not. I know how old you are because you imply that age = authority, you are too old to be posting on a forum made for young men. I also know how many drugs you've had in your system, not that many, because here I am calling you out on your obvious BS. There's no getting on gh15's good side by trying to have more status than you deserve. He's climbed the ranks and stayed at the top for a long time, he sees pretenders like you coming from a mile away and will only give you enough respect to keep you licking at his chops like you are now. If you called him a great person to his face, he would probably laugh. He's ruined the lives of more than a handful of people, if you consider criminals going to jail and all the things that happen to criminals in jail a life ruined. But that's the kind of thing that people with lots of power (much more power than you will ever have) do. Keep playing with your doses and keep your nose out of people's asses cause the brown goes all the way to your neck.

fuck you stay out of peoples business! you fucking miserable prick

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2011, 05:51:44 AM »
So GH Chen is one of the few who gets legit Chinese powders right  ???

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »
2 INJECTS OF TESTOSTERONA LIKE  NORMA OR GALENIKA WILL MAKE YOU ANIMAL 2 FUCKIN INJECTS ,,SUDDENLY YOU WIOLL UNDERSTAND HOW BODYBUILD ACTUALY LIKE TO TRAIN LEGS,,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MANY MANY THINGS AND YOU WIL ALSO UNDERSTAND GH15 HATE TWARDS THE LIZARDS OF THE CULT

gh15 approved

Actually thats a good post.

Its exaclty how i feel when i inject 250mg human grade Brazilian Durateston. I donīt feel it tomorrow, or next week. I feel like im fucking any whore on the street on the next 30min of the injection. And its only 250mg

It makes a fucking diference when I use Schering Durateston and UG Bullshit.