Author Topic: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....  (Read 27531 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:33 AM »
These guys are neither ripped nor thick.  They are not comparable to skip lacour in the slightest.
Holy shit....do you know how to read? Go back and read what I wrote. Did I say that they look like LaCour? You my friend need to get an education before you are allowed back on a forum. Get your head out of muscle mags. You must learn to read. Beating off to big pecs is not of use in life.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 03:35:56 AM »
They are not comparable to skip lacour in the slightest... meaning the gap between them and skip is absolutely staggering.  It isn't accounted for by superior training and nutrition techniques.

These guys are small.  They're barely any bigger (if at all) than I am, and no one on this forum thinks I'm juicing...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 03:44:26 AM »
gh is right, dwarfs who never trained a day in their life can look bulky

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 03:44:58 AM »

It's official: "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT" is the new, undisputed "Stupidest Poster on GetBig"!!! SMM has at long last been dethroned!
Congratulations, you fucking retard!
Hey buddy....whats up? You have a lot of nuts talking smack about me again. So now you are posting shit on this site. Remember when you were banned from posting on Sherdog for saying that most men enjoy being pegged by a chic? I guess you now found a site that allows such fantasy gossip. Why dont you tell us all about how much us guys like having a chic peg, oh wait, sorry......fuck them with a huge strap on dildo. Go ahead bro, tell us all that story again.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 03:52:07 AM »
OP I'm not seeing your point here. Plenty of modern nattys look far better, including me*. Particularly in the leg dept, and god knows I'm nothing remotely special.

The modern supplements you mention are plain silly. Whey is just protein, same as meat or eggs. Creatine is good for a few pounds of water retention, lightening your wallet, and shit all else, and glutamine is a non essential amino that your body makes enough of by itself anyway. Modern training? Please. Pick heavy stuff up, put down, repeat. Not much difference then or now.

*I have been juicing for SIX DAYS now, ROARRR!!!  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 04:03:30 AM »
Ahahah tuned out when beefy mentioned lee priest on mild amounts of anabolics and long periods off. This some sort of joke, long periods off = people like tom prince, kevin levrone etc. Even  these guys didnt go off  they just lowered the dosages. There is no such thing as off in professional bodybuilding these days.

You think lee priest would go off for lengthy periods and still train without gear? BBers ranging from amateur to pro never train without something in their system, why would they? Please, we are amongst a lazy generation and bodybuilders are lazy in general, mentally they couldnt handle training with anything less than a gram of aas in their bodies.
Do you have any personal experience? Or just "a buddy of mine told me"? If so, shut the fuck up.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 04:09:12 AM »
you lost me there beefy...... Lacour is 100X bigger than that 1900's guy. 
Lean to read, retard. ::) Not my mother language either but at least I can comprehend things quite well.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 04:31:30 AM »
How is it that you don not understand what it is I am saying? I will repeat it very clear. If the men above were able to build such muscular bodies steroid free and without smart nutrition and suplements in the year 1900, then it is totally possible for a current day natural bodybuilder with the same genetic gifts to be able to build a way more impressive physique in the year 2011 considering the nutrtional knowledge we now have coupled with supplements like creatine, whey and glutamine. Add training knowledge to that mix too. So yes... of course LaCour is way bigger than those guys. That is my point.

What the fuck do you think creaine and glutamine do? No a lot would be the answer. Whey is just meal replacement. They knew everything about progressive resistance training back then, it's not a complex subject, there where just certain bodyparts that got neglected such as chest, traps.

Skip isn't someone who i would say had good genetics.

All of those old timers were strong as hell, that is not a coincidence. You lift heavy shit up a lot, the body gets bigger.
Trans Milkshake.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 04:42:37 AM »
Always guys bring up Bull Testicles and such. While they existed, they did shit for size. Even the  late John Grimek admitted to taking a few injections of primitive testosterone in the early 50's and it doing shit for him. It wasnt yet perfected for anabolic growth and we are talking testosterone here. The bull ball extract didnt do shit and his since been tested over and over and proven worhtless. Please with that shit. As for the cocaine, who knows who used it. Sure doesnt build muscle. And most guys using coke dont look like these guys muscularly. Weak points you bring.

No, not bull testicles....gonadal steroids.  Anabolic Steroids were synthesized in 1937 but they were extracting out testosterone in corpses which of course let to a bunch of problems and the reason the Nazi's synthesized it in the first place. 

Even so, those guys didn't even need those steroids when they got them.  They would take a few sniffs of cocaine and lift for hours on end.  That's how they got those heavy ass lifts for their strongman acts back in the day.  When you're coked out, you don't feel any pain and you think you're invincible. 

Cocaine is a very effective fat burning agent so it wasn't hard for them to get that ripped.
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »
the black and white photos are helping them too a bit, maybe thats how MD figured out to use bw photos

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 07:03:08 AM »
You my friend, are delusional. You sound like an 18 year old newbie who thinks bodybuilding begins and ends with guys like Coleman and Cutler.You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. You and every other pathetic loser who has never competed at any real level always believe such horseshit.  Many top guys have went off the gear 100% between cycles. Not all of them do it. Some do keep in a low maintanence dose, but many still go off 100%. I lived with Lee Priest in the mid 90's here in Venice and then for a brief period when he live in Lancaster, Ca. We used to laugh are asses off about guys like you. Lee would take an average of 3 months off 100% after a show. No HCG or maint doses. Just cold turkey off. Then a low dose anabolic cycle 3 months later for 12 weeks. I lived withthe man and remember when he would pick up his supply. The only thing he was taking in when he was off cycles was 12 piece buckets of KFC and bags of peanut M&Ms. Go back to your high chair and bib. Keep sucking down your Muscle Milk and staring at posters of Coleman and Cutler. Suck on their man tities and have a nice wet dream.  

Are you ok, you sound all worked up there top dog step back make ur self some hot cocoa. It must be those "mild" doses of tren and test that are setting you off. Yes Yes what would i know about being a bodybuilder i look like complete shit i must admit, why dont you post your pics up big boy? SO a guy 5'3 approaching dwarfism use to laugh at guys like me? Lets get one thing straight there was absolutel no low dose 12week cycle you know this, I know this, everybody here knows this! Lee is a stone cold liar, so id assume the company he keeps or has kept like yourself wouldnt be much different either.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 07:05:07 AM »
Do you have any personal experience? Or just "a buddy of mine told me"? If so, shut the fuck up.

Yeah i actually do, keyboard warrior.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 07:19:57 AM »
Yeah i actually do, keyboard warrior.
Sure you do asshole.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 07:24:22 AM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
LaCour looks great. 5'11" 205 lbs ain't all that outrageous. He explains some complicated process here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skip-La-Cour/113085909587

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »
hence your screen name. You my friend are why every newbie is popping a needle in their ass within 3 months of taking up serious weight training. Steroid abuse clearly exists, but it is nt as heavy as you may want to wetdream about. Lived with Lee Priest in mid 90's. Watched him shoot 600mgs of Mexican Veterinarian Laurobolin  in his delt once a week. Lee would bitch to the high heavens about having to take the shot. He hated shooting up his glute so he would only inject into his side delts. The man hated needles. Clearly remember how glad he would be after the cycle and no more injections. Hated it with a passion. Paul Dillett hated needles even more. Only took orals off season. Nothing but Anadrol off season. No off cycle for Paul. 3 anadrol a day for Dillett off season. Thats it. Not low, but not as high as you would like to blow yourself a huge load. Go put your tapout cap back on. Make sure to turn it sideways.

you know something,,it is really sad what you are saying,,if you research into it you will find out that liar priest said that THE ONLY PLACE HE WOULD INJECT IS INTO HIS BUTT!,, and now you come up withthis balonie,,liar priest was scared of injecting any other place but HIS BUTT and thats what he used many many times until he had no choice and needed to bring the seo in ....

AMAZING HOW NONE OF MY PUPILS BROUGHT THE QUOTE YET OF LIAR PRIEST SAYING HE ONLY INJECT INTO BUTT !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »
becuase they were all 4'8 back then
I'm 4 inches taller than that and still weaker than them.  What's up with that?   ;) ;D

Those men were genuine lifters.  Strong on what nature endowed them with and they worked to improve upon.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »
OP I'm not seeing your point here. Plenty of modern nattys look far better, including me*. Particularly in the leg dept, and god knows I'm nothing remotely special.

The modern supplements you mention are plain silly. Whey is just protein, same as meat or eggs. Creatine is good for a few pounds of water retention, lightening your wallet, and shit all else, and glutamine is a non essential amino that your body makes enough of by itself anyway. Modern training? Please. Pick heavy stuff up, put down, repeat. Not much difference then or now.

*I have been juicing for SIX DAYS now, ROARRR!!!  ;D

this is good posting and very true posting,,

gh125 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »
....then explain how these muscle men from around 1900 had such above average muscular mass and leanness. Guys like Bobby Pandour, Staff Seargant Alfred Moss and Maxsik. And dont spew that same old shit about raw injectable testosterone being around in a primal form during those years. We are talking about 1900-1915 here. No whey powder, no creatine, no glutamine. Sorry losers, there are some genetically advantaged men that can build up serious size without the gear. So if this happened at the turn of the century, how is it that with advances in training knowledge, along with superior nutrition and supplements like the above, can a man not achieve a freakish body such as a Skip Lacour? Not saying that just anybody can build a body like Lacour but it absolutely is possible if you are a genetic freak such as the turn of century guys I will post below. And for guys like Lee Priest who claim to take minimal anabolics and whom I personally know and know that they take mild amounts and take tremendous periods of time off the gear...... it is entirely possible for this to be true if you consider the photos of turn of the century muscle men. For the morons who will still dispute such claims, I really feel sorry for you. You probably dont have much of a physique anyway and if you take heavy gear to build up, I am sure that you will never look awesome like your heroes anyway, cause you just dont have the genes to do so. I'd bet that 85% of the chunches on this site dont even have anywhere near the muscle of any of these 3 men. And you guys are living in 2011. Prove me wrong.

Here is Bobby Pandour in his prime. Around 1900. Sorry for the link. I can paste pics right now.

http://www.fitnes.lv/news/foto2/Bobby_Pandour_1876-1920.jpg

Maxick in his prime. Early 1900's

http://www.maxalding.co.uk/maxick/maxick.jpg

Staff Seargant Alfred Moss. Early 1900's

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Moss/moss.htm

Yep. Just wait for GH15 to claim that the gladiators of ancient Rome were on test, too. He will claim they got those great physiques from rubbing darts on bull sack juice and then injecting it on themselves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »
well you make me feel like 125,,so its nto that far from truth ,,lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 12:47:20 PM »
 Yep. Just wait for GH15 to claim that the gladiators of ancient Rome were on test, too. They got those great physiques from rubbing darts on bull sack powder and then injecting it on themselves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL,,haha

you are one strane phenomenon ,,who is this lutenent fella lol ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 12:54:35 PM »

It's official: "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT" is the new, undisputed "Stupidest Poster on GetBig"!!! SMM has at long last been dethroned!
Congratulations, you fucking retard!

If I am stupid, then what does that make you ??? Serious question. My IQ is literally 120 points above yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »
  If I am stupid, then what does that make you ??? Serious question. My IQ is literally 120 points above yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut up, stupid.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »
Shut up, stupid.

And 150 points above yours..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your IQ is probably not even in to 3 digits. Also Maldoror has an exquisitely badass username, unlike your lame effort, dullard.