Author Topic: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....  (Read 27539 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
Beef, I see your point and tend lo agree despite numerous and sometimes intelligent objections from your fellow GetBiggers/

I say the above because two close friends of mine (brother  and sister) are genetically gifted with solid muscle, phenominal physiques, eye-catching good looks ... but neither of them of them ever set foot in a weight-room.

They do play tennis and occasionally surf  though.

And their offspring are also physically gifted

When asked how he got so damn muscular, he simply says, "Genetics is heredity." or something like that.

At one time there was a video on Youtube or some other internet video site showing videos and photos of individuals who were exceptionally genetically gifted. I'll
try to find it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
Beef, I see your point and tend lo agree despite numerous and sometimes intelligent objections from your fellow GetBiggers/

I say the above because two close friends of mine (brother  and sister) are genetically gifted with solid muscle, phenominal physiques, eye-catching good looks ... but neither of them of them ever set foot in a weight-room.

They do play tennis and occasionally surf  though.

And their offspring are also physically gifted

When asked how he got so damn muscular, he simply says, "Genetics is heredity." or something like that.

At one time there was a video on Youtube or some other internet video site showing videos and photos of individuals who were exceptionally genetically gifted. I'll
try to find it
seriously ... I hope you are a gimmick and not serious

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »
Clean, Ultra serious.

And also

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

A Gimmick!!!??

Maybe ... But I honestly don't know what a Gimmick is.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 02:06:50 PM »
HAVE YOU DUDES NOTICED THAT EVERY TIME BEEFY SPEAKS IT IS COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH....THE GUY TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT HE WORKED FOR ARNOLD....YES THAT ARNOLD....HE TRIED TO TELL US THAT HE LIVED WITH LEE PRIEST AND HE ALSO MENTIONS LIVING IN EUROPE.

I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THE DUDE....HE SEEMS TO TELL SOME TALL TALES!!!!! LOL

THE BEST WAS THE STORY HE TELLS OF WORKING THE FRONT DESK AT THE MECCA

AND A DUDE WOULD CALL AND ASK IF HE WAS A BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT....TOO FUNNY....SEEMS LIKE A DECENT DUDE BUT HE LOVES TO TRASH MANY BBERS.....MAYBE.....HE IS JUST STIRRING THE SOUP TO MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING AROUND THIS PLACE......ANYHOW....GOO D TO SEE HIM BACK....HE HAS BEEN ABSCENT FOR A TIME NOW.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
  And 150 points above yours..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You don't have a high IQ, you are not genetically gifted, you were never in the Special Forces, you don't have special DNA that your parent's paid for to overcome a childhood disease, you never broke the spine of a German Shepard, you are not rich, you are not special.

You make up all these unproven, unverified claims because you are simply a very troubled, disturbed, enormously insecure nothing with an immense desire to feel special.

You have become a sad and tragic joke on this board forcing you to make even more outlandish and bizarre claims in desperate hopes that you will impress complete strangers on an internet message board.

You are stupid. So shut up, stupid.

One other thing, I can easily kick your pathetic ass and will do so if I ever run into you which is highly unlikely because that will mean you have to leave the comfort and safety of you mom's basement.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »
5'8 175 under 6%,185 8%.....6' 195 6%, 205 8% I believe is gh15, limit....These guys you posted look within those limits nothing special here.

Nail on the head, end of thread.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 03:42:43 PM »
And the threads just keep on threadin....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »
You don't have a high IQ, you are not genetically gifted, you were never in the Special Forces, you don't have special DNA that your parent's paid for to overcome a childhood disease, you never broke the spine of a German Shepard, you are not rich, you are not special.

You make up all these unproven, unverified claims because you are simply a very troubled, disturbed, enormously insecure nothing with an immense desire to feel special.

You have become a sad and tragic joke on this board forcing you to make even more outlandish and bizarre claims in desperate hopes that you will impress complete strangers on an internet message board.

You are stupid. So shut up, stupid.

One other thing, I can easily kick your pathetic ass and will do so if I ever run into you which is highly unlikely because that will mean you have to leave the comfort and safety of you mom's basement.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...meltdown from a fat middle aged man who's only happiness in life is loggin in to Getbig and reading my posts...I own your mind. ;) The nuclear explosion picture I chose to represent your meltdown is that of Tsar Bomba, the biggest nuke ever at 50 megatons. Only this picture does justice to the size of your meltdown with that post....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha ha...meltdown from a fat middle aged man who's only happiness in life is loggin in to Getbig and reading my posts...I own your mind. ;) The nuclear explosion picture I chose to represent your meltdown is that of Tsar Bomba, the biggest nuke ever at 50 megatons. Only this picture does justice to the size of your meltdown with that post....

I can see I given you a monster butt hurt. Poor baby.

Fat, eh? Hardly. And of course the difference between you and me is that I can back up my claims. Can you?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »
In 100 years from now, people will be looking at pictures of Tom Cruise, Lee Priest etc and believing that their real height/weight is what they themselves have listed.  When in reality Cruise is 5'5 tops and Priest is 5'2 barefoot.

So looking at these old pictures and actually believing what is stated in terms of height/weight, feats of strength etc. is just as naive as people 100 years will be believing in the stats of Cruise and Priest(two known liars).

Back in the 1900's if people looked at one picture of the grand illusionist himself, 185 pound Samir Bannout, those people who have thought he was over 300 pounds.

So who's to say these pictures from the 1900's aren't just guys with a little muscle but don't even come close to 2 bills. If thats the case, its a dime a dozen at any inner city basketball court.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2011, 08:05:16 PM »
In 100 years from now, people will be looking at pictures of Tom Cruise, Lee Priest etc and believing that their real height/weight is what they themselves have listed.  When in reality Cruise is 5'5 tops and Priest is 5'2 barefoot.

So looking at these old pictures and actually believing what is stated in terms of height/weight, feats of strength etc. is just as naive as people 100 years will be believing in the stats of Cruise and Priest(two known liars).

Back in the 1900's if people looked at one picture of the grand illusionist himself, 185 pound Samir Bannout, those people who have thought he was over 300 pounds.

So who's to say these pictures from the 1900's aren't just guys with a little muscle but don't even come close to 2 bills. If thats the case, its a dime a dozen at any inner city basketball court.

lol,,they are all in the 130s to 160s when low singles... all of them 5'7-5'8 at max ,,its like all bodybuilder that are 5'8 now day they say they are 5'9 and  ahalf lol  sometime 5'10 lol,,

sadly bodybuild = liar,,why i have no clue ,,it is mostly due to the inability to actualy justify the doses and products used,, it woudl just not look worthy for the normal della out there,, thats the real reason

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »
I think people with any muscle are accused of being on gear. I am almost 260lbs and tonight in work I was asked was a juicing twice.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2011, 08:25:58 PM »

No, not bull testicles....gonadal steroids.  Anabolic Steroids were synthesized in 1937 but they were extracting out testosterone in corpses which of course let to a bunch of problems and the reason the Nazi's synthesized it in the first place. 

Even so, those guys didn't even need those steroids when they got them.  They would take a few sniffs of cocaine and lift for hours on end.  That's how they got those heavy ass lifts for their strongman acts back in the day.  When you're coked out, you don't feel any pain and you think you're invincible. 

Cocaine is a very effective fat burning agent so it wasn't hard for them to get that ripped.

1.  then why didn't everyone look like that; 2.  why don't you try that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2011, 08:29:58 PM »
I think people with any muscle are accused of being on gear. I am almost 260lbs and tonight in work I was asked was a juicing twice.

it all depend friend,, if you are 200lb and look 220... if you are 6-7% and haev 18-19 inch arms... if you have wide round delts and sculpted physiqe ,,if your waist is tight mesuring 32 inches...if all that is true and you sit 5'9 5'10 ....you my friend...are ,, a ,, hormonized bodybuildr,,

the end
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
Im 195 completely natural @ 6 foot and i get asked daily also

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
Im 195 completely natural @ 6 foot and i get asked daily also

195lb 6 feet 8% can be natural indeed and very impressive natural!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »
195lb 6 feet 8% can be natural indeed and very impressive natural!

gh15 approved

L0L THAT'S AN INCH HIGHER THAN ME AT MY CURRENT 177-182LBS AND ALM0ST 20 LBS HEAVIER WITH APPR0XIMATELY THE SAME B0DY FAT AND YET I GET ACCUSED LEFT AND RIGHT.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
do you see me accusing you? i think you are natural,,by the way you are not 8% you are 6% ,,dotn listen to what some retard tell you ..you are 6% ,,in addition i dotn consider little halodrol as hormonized,,it is on paper hormonized but not enough to do any long term "damage"

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »

No, not bull testicles....gonadal steroids.  Anabolic Steroids were synthesized in 1937 but they were extracting out testosterone in corpses which of course let to a bunch of problems and the reason the Nazi's synthesized it in the first place. 

Even so, those guys didn't even need those steroids when they got them.  They would take a few sniffs of cocaine and lift for hours on end.  That's how they got those heavy ass lifts for their strongman acts back in the day.  When you're coked out, you don't feel any pain and you think you're invincible. 

Cocaine is a very effective fat burning agent so it wasn't hard for them to get that ripped.

Cocaine is a fat burner since when?

I presume you mean to imply the increase in body temperature is a rise in core temp and will result in increased calorie expenditure, but you are only partly right.

Cocaine impairs the body's ability to thermal regulate. Read...
http://www.annals.org/content/136/11/785.full.pdf

I have more experience with it than I would like, and I have never gotten lean using it.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:20 PM »
L0L THAT'S AN INCH HIGHER THAN ME AT MY CURRENT 177-182LBS AND ALM0ST 20 LBS HEAVIER WITH APPR0XIMATELY THE SAME B0DY FAT AND YET I GET ACCUSED LEFT AND RIGHT.

im not 8 percent id prob have to drop atleast 10 lbs but i have no idea what bf i am... gh 15 can u plz tell me what bf i am here in this pic taken now at 1:30 am so im pretty waterlogged most likely 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2011, 10:34:57 PM »

im not 8 percent id prob have to drop atleast 10 lbs but i have no idea what bf i am... gh 15 can u plz tell me what bf i am here in this pic taken now at 1:30 am so im pretty waterlogged most likely 

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, TOO. IN SIMILAR SHAPE. I SAY 10-11% BRAH. BUT IDK. WE'LL SEE WHAT GH15 SAYS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:46 PM »
yeah well you're in better shape dude but i get what you're saying.... i also want to know if i should run some halodrol or just get some prop and mast w var possibly, im 23.   by the way in that pic im probably 195-198 lbs

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2011, 10:50:11 PM »

AROUND 10%

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2011, 12:04:32 AM »
....then explain how these muscle men from around 1900 had such above average muscular mass and leanness. Guys like Bobby Pandour, Staff Seargant Alfred Moss and Maxsik. And dont spew that same old shit about raw injectable testosterone being around in a primal form during those years. We are talking about 1900-1915 here. No whey powder, no creatine, no glutamine. Sorry losers, there are some genetically advantaged men that can build up serious size without the gear. So if this happened at the turn of the century, how is it that with advances in training knowledge, along with superior nutrition and supplements like the above, can a man not achieve a freakish body such as a Skip Lacour? Not saying that just anybody can build a body like Lacour but it absolutely is possible if you are a genetic freak such as the turn of century guys I will post below. And for guys like Lee Priest who claim to take minimal anabolics and whom I personally know and know that they take mild amounts and take tremendous periods of time off the gear...... it is entirely possible for this to be true if you consider the photos of turn of the century muscle men. For the morons who will still dispute such claims, I really feel sorry for you. You probably dont have much of a physique anyway and if you take heavy gear to build up, I am sure that you will never look awesome like your heroes anyway, cause you just dont have the genes to do so. I'd bet that 85% of the chunches on this site dont even have anywhere near the muscle of any of these 3 men. And you guys are living in 2011. Prove me wrong.

Here is Bobby Pandour in his prime. Around 1900. Sorry for the link. I can paste pics right now.

http://www.fitnes.lv/news/foto2/Bobby_Pandour_1876-1920.jpg

Maxick in his prime. Early 1900's

http://www.maxalding.co.uk/maxick/maxick.jpg

Staff Seargant Alfred Moss. Early 1900's

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Moss/moss.htm

Look at those and then this, and try to figure out why it is hard to believe that this guy is natural. Why those old heroes look so muscular? There was no hamburgers, no TV, no computers, just work and sports, and clean non toxic food. They work hard, digging ditches, maybe as stevedores, maybe carrying bricks in some building site, who knows, but in that time there was plenty of works where you need strength and muscles all the time. Now there isn't, you have machines and tools for every work, so no one need to lift heavy weights outside the gym. Try to imagine, you wake up before sunrise, go to work at the dock, and carry 5000  x 100lb sack's of coffee out from the ship by hand, or dig few miles of ditches beside the road for your living, just for example. If you pick any of the getbiggers to do the same job, they doesn't survive even first day in these kind of works, which means that the human race was tougher in that time, and need more muscles to survive. Now, 100 years later you still see muscular guys in some works, like building roads etc. and they still look like those old time strongman. Lacour doesn't look like that, he look like average bodybuilder, juiced up to his gills. Do you see the point? If Lacour is clean, why there isn't plenty of guys as muscular as he is in the every gym? If it could be done with out drugs, it would be done by the masses before and after this guy. There would be millions who would look like that, because he haven't invent anything new, he just lift weights and eat protein rich food, like every one else who is training.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2011, 12:08:53 AM »

sure friend,, you are 9-10%,,reason you are on the lower side of the 10 into the singles is your obliqes and seratus area they are too tight for 10-11% ,,you are what 9-10 % true bodyfat look like,,so pupils take notice,,what you see on his stomack the little poucch ..this is! the fat,,its not water..water will let you see the abs clearer but will blur them ,,this is a thiker layer of pouch of dead fat,,still a lean fella 9-10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel