Author Topic: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....  (Read 27645 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, TOO. IN SIMILAR SHAPE. I SAY 10-11% BRAH. BUT IDK. WE'LL SEE WHAT GH15 SAYS.

he hold some water ofcourse,, this fella may be 8% when water reduce abit,,very hard to tell from this one pic,,need to see lower back ,,but over all 8-10% and dont tell anyone tell you otherwize because people are stupid ,,they go by wether you can see the abs tunelled of not,,they see fella with ripped abs they immidiatly think in term of 5% which is very wrong

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12:33 AM »

Look at those and then this, and try to figure out why it is hard to believe that this guy is natural. Why those old heroes look so muscular? There was no hamburgers, no TV, no computers, just work and sports, and clean non toxic food. They work hard, digging ditches, maybe as stevedores, maybe carrying bricks in some building site, who knows, but in that time there was plenty of works where you need strength and muscles all the time. Now there isn't, you have machines and tools for every work, so no one need to lift heavy weights outside the gym. Try to imagine, you wake up before sunrise, go to work at the dock, and carry 5000  x 100lb sack's of coffee out from the ship by hand, or dig few miles of ditches beside the road for your living, just for example. If you pick any of the getbiggers to do the same job, they doesn't survive even first day in these kind of works, which means that the human race was tougher in that time, and need more muscles to survive. Now, 100 years later you still see muscular guys in some works, like building roads etc. and they still look like those old time strongman. Lacour doesn't look like that, he look like average bodybuilder, juiced up to his gills. Do you see the point? If Lacour is clean, why there isn't plenty of guys as muscular as he is in the every gym? If it could be done with out drugs, it would be done by the masses before and after this guy. There would be millions who would look like that, because he haven't invent anything new, he just lift weights and eat protein rich food, like every one else who is training.

lol he is on thre same stack i did for my competition ,,same exactly as ifbb pro stacks ,,fella is thick as fuck and lean as fuck,,this is ifbb pro only LIAR LIAR LIAR,,he will never be remembered by anyone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2011, 12:18:47 AM »

lol he is on thre same stack i did for my competition ,,same exactly as ifbb pro stacks ,,fella is thick as fuck and lean as fuck,,this is ifbb pro only LIAR LIAR LIAR,,he will never be remembered by anyone

gh15 approved

H0W MUCH 0F AN ABUSER IS LAYNE?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2011, 12:23:01 AM »
not abuser! ,,smart user!,,nortom has very bad genetic for bodybuild ,,he is more good with tendoin and bone strength ,,he woudnt be able to even stand 165-170lb on stage with out hormones,,he is what you call smart user that does it right ,,but there is no smart  when it comes to lie ,,it always come back to bite you ,,sometime,,doesnt have to be now or tomorrow ,,at the end it bites you ,,it does

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2011, 12:23:53 AM »
not abuser! ,,smart user!,,nortom has very bad genetic for bodybuild ,,he is more good with tendoin and bone strength ,,he woudnt be able to even stand 165-170lb on stage with out hormones,,he is what you call smart user that does it right ,,but there is no smart  when it comes to lie ,,it always come back to bite you ,,sometime,,doesnt have to be now or tomorrow ,,at the end it bites you ,,it does

gh15 approved

I THINK HE'S THE BEST LIAR 0UT 0F ALL 0F THEM. IT'S INTERESTING HE HAS A FIANCE WH0'S ALS0 INT0 B0DYBUILDING AND A FITNESS C0MPETIT0R S0 SHE MUST KN0W HER MAN IS A LIAR AND SHE'S FINE WITH IT.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2011, 12:28:28 AM »
  Skip LaCour is natural. I know it to be a fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2011, 12:35:00 AM »
I THINK HE'S THE BEST LIAR 0UT 0F ALL 0F THEM. IT'S INTERESTING HE HAS A FIANCE WH0'S ALS0 INT0 B0DYBUILDING AND A FITNESS C0MPETIT0R S0 SHE MUST KN0W HER MAN IS A LIAR AND SHE'S FINE WITH IT.

lol back when i was younger,, i had girlfriends that used to lie to their mamas ,,and dadas,,and familys ,,they all said i had a good job i made a lot a lot of money ,,while i was simply a bodybuild,,why? bnecause their parents thought bodybuilder are failures lol ,,so they lied...females are best liars,,best best best liars,,now thikn about it ...when you lie to your parents,, who is closer to you than your mama who got you our of her pussy and fed you brest milk and was there when you were sick ,,or if mama not there then dad or aunt or someone loved you ... and when you lie to them that says it all,,

in anycase those girls lied abotu the drugs i was taking and i was honest with them lol they lied to their parents ,,their friends,, infact they pretended they didnt eeven know what steroids were to their friends lol

the women in this cult are horrid HORRID,,they are very very good liars with problems and issues bigger than the men combined,, but women in  general are very good liars,,

women lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2011, 12:41:45 AM »
but women in  general are very good liars,,

women lol

gh15 approved

FACT

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2011, 01:07:45 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2011, 01:12:40 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Y0UR NAME IS PRETTY CREATIVE. I'LL GIVE Y0U THAT.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2011, 01:14:53 AM »
Y0UR NAME IS PRETTY CREATIVE. I'LL GIVE Y0U THAT.

assbruise

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »
Lacour is about as natural as tits on a bull.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2011, 02:25:04 AM »
skip is natural ... suckmymuscle said so

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2011, 04:19:02 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You don't know anything. You're stupid.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2011, 04:21:31 AM »
Skip IS natural, Jeff Willet told me so.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2011, 05:46:28 AM »

im not 8 percent id prob have to drop atleast 10 lbs but i have no idea what bf i am... gh 15 can u plz tell me what bf i am here in this pic taken now at 1:30 am so im pretty waterlogged most likely 
Are you flexing your abs?
or fully relaxed?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2011, 06:37:15 AM »
it all depend friend,, if you are 200lb and look 220... if you are 6-7% and haev 18-19 inch arms... if you have wide round delts and sculpted physiqe ,,if your waist is tight mesuring 32 inches...if all that is true and you sit 5'9 5'10 ....you my friend...are ,, a ,, hormonized bodybuildr,,

the end

I am 260ish and look bigger. Not 6-7% but I do have abs and serratus when I tense etc. I do have wide round delts but I had them before I started training!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2011, 06:49:26 AM »
I am 260ish and look bigger. Not 6-7% but I do have abs and serratus when I tense etc. I do have wide round delts but I had them before I started training!
fuck off liar

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: For those who believe that anybody with serious muscle is on gear....
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2011, 07:55:34 AM »
Quote from: suckmymuscle link=topic=380966.msg 5405257#msg 5405257 date=1307863708

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How? You have seen his doping test results? He say he is? He love you and could not lie? HAH!

If guy has that much of muscles, signs of GH side effects etc. he is juiced, no matter what he or you claim about the matter. And that is a fact.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »
he hold some water ofcourse,, this fella may be 8% when water reduce abit,,very hard to tell from this one pic,,need to see lower back ,,but over all 8-10% and dont tell anyone tell you otherwize because people are stupid ,,they go by wether you can see the abs tunelled of not,,they see fella with ripped abs they immidiatly think in term of 5% which is very wrong

gh15 approved

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FATTER AS THE DAY GOES ON?

WHEN I WAKE UP I SEE MY ABS, SERRATUS. BUT BY 8PM I DONT. SO NOW I CHANGED WHEN/HOW I EAT MY CARBS, IM STARTING TO NOTICE SAME DEFINITION DAY ROUND.

BUT DIET SODA....AND BOOM IT ALL GOES AWAY. IM VERY SENSITIVE TO STUFF FOR SOME REASON. MY ONLY SOLUTION SO FAR IS TO HAVE CARBS ONLY DURING MY WORKOUT, AND 15-20MIN BEFORE & AFTER. THEN JUST PROTEIN & FAT REST OF THE DAY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2011, 08:17:24 AM »
Are you flexing your abs?
or fully relaxed?

Dont remember... But yea i do think im flexing abs and my right arm is obviously flexed

god, would u recommend some halodrol to get to mid singles or can u tell me a light stack... I tend to hVe a problem holding some water it seems

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2011, 08:23:00 AM »
Dont remember... But yea i do think im flexing abs and my right arm is obviously flexed

god, would u recommend some halodrol to get to mid singles or can u tell me a light stack... I tend to hVe a problem holding some water it seems

DONT PLAY AROUND WITH THAT SHIT. JUST GO HG TESTOSTERONA 1 AMP A WEEK TO START THINGS OFF. YOU'LL FEEL GREAT, AND THATS ENOUGH TO GET THE BALL ROLLING PROVIDED UR NOT LOOKIN TO GO PRO, BUT JUST BE EVERYDAY BIG. IF YOU WANNA GO PRO THEN DO AS GH SAYS. BUT IF YOUR JUST LOOKING TO BE EVERYDAY BIG. GET A BULK SUPPLY OF HG AMPS FROM A QUALITY SOURCE AND RUN THAT SHIT.

EVERY SUNDAY NITE PUT IT IN YOUR RIGHT BUTT CHEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2011, 08:36:10 AM »
Not trying to be pro unless it would come easy lol but i do want to hit 6 percent at 200... I want to skip tren til im experienced though. I was thinkin of gettin prop so i can run a shorter cycle and recover quickest. I figured i would get bloated on E or cyp

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »
Not trying to be pro unless it would come easy lol but i do want to hit 6 percent at 200... I want to skip tren til im experienced though. I was thinkin of gettin prop so i can run a shorter cycle and recover quickest. I figured i would get bloated on E or cyp

NAH. YOU WONT GET BLOATED. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR DIET IS GOOD TO GO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO