Author Topic: for you fuckers in a relationship  (Read 12467 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: for you fuckers in a relationship
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
i dont think you ever loose the urge, and the day you do there probly somthing wrong with you...

doesnt help if your on gear too,,, as you get extra attention, and your horny 24 7....

mind, you only live once, and if i had been called over to that limo id of been away...
Can I get a Amen ?

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
i dont think you ever loose the urge, and the day you do there probly somthing wrong with you...

doesnt help if your on gear too,,, as you get extra attention, and your horny 24 7....

mind, you only live once, and if i had been called over to that limo id of been away...

Yeah but I have friends who are with their lady and they don't seem to get attracted to other chicks, i'd like to be like that as it must be better for the relationship.

I have good self-control but damn sometimes it's close :D

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »
Great story Stavios. It hurts when you think about what could've happen but you did the right thing!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
LMAO :D

For the record.....I will probably try to fuck her younger sister too.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »
For the record.....I will probably try to fuck her younger sister too.

she only has an older sister and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole  :D

but here is my woman  8)

fucking hot lady right there

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 11:25:06 AM »
Yeah but I have friends who are with their lady and they don't seem to get attracted to other chicks, i'd like to be like that as it must be better for the relationship.

i think in situations like that, its once in a lifetime... unless this girl is your future wife, and then even so!

regarding this, i always ask the old boys at work, and there all the same, and they all tell you the same thing...

stay single as long as you can, and fuck as many women as possible...

good looking girl mind..

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 11:29:32 AM »
You should resign yourself to the fact that I have will probably fucked fuck your girl wife behind your back sometime in the future. Start getting over it now.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »
well if I wanted to get married, she would be perfect for sure.

with the flirting it's just my hormones wanting to fuck everything but I won't find a better girl.  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »
do you still flirt a lot ??
I flirt with every motherfucking chick, all the time. The young ones, the old ones, the ugly ones.

I don't cheat tho but of course sometimes it puts me in a position where another chick wants my pogo and I have to say no and be strong

what about you guys ?

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 11:32:59 AM »
Try this in front of your girl and see if you can get away with it...Next time you are out, when the waitress is asking you about your order, look at her hands (or a tattoo on her arm, neck) if she has nice nails or a nice ring, make a comment about it, a nice flirty one...usually do this when her hands are near your personal space on the table. The normal thing people do is hld out their hand, place your hand underneath of hers (if you can) and act like you are admiring it, continue with "flirty talk", but act like you are truly interested in that ring or her nails...as she leaves, make a comment to your woman like, "I really like the detail of her nails, didn't you?" or "that was a nice ring, don't you think?"

either you will get a reprimand, with a smirk, or she will be pissed, or she may not notice...
All responses will tell you a shit load about yourself and your "flirtiness"...

his girl will think he is a homo and leave him,,talking about nails?? only in americana is where i hear about manicure for males lol dont talk about nails lol,,tits are good enough or butt,,

i really like the detail of her nail! lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »
maybe you got in a serious relationship too soon.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »

We're men. Its in our genes to look and to bang all available females in site.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
the toughest moment from my current relationship was at the club a few months ago, I think it was in january or maybe around christmas.

anyway, I am at the club, working. It's 3h30 am and there's pretty much nobody left to kick out of the club at this time so I am alone outside with my boss checking out the parking lot. there is still a limo parked near the door, and those 2 hot chicks open the window and  start showing us their tits, and then they start eating each other's tits.

Right there I have a fucking huge boner.

Then, one of the chick ask me to come over. so like a real man, I walk over her to see what the fuck she wants, and I am thinking that the limo is full of guys wanting to beat the shit out of me :D

so I check in the limo, and it's full or girls, but the other girls were ugly tho. So she ask me to get in the limo with them and to go with them at the hotel.

I tell them that I can't because I have a girlfriend, and that I haven't even finish working yet. My boss comes over and tells me:" Dude, get in the fucking limo nobody will ever know exept you and I."

haha that #### !!

I still resisted tho, but I regret it sometimes :D

thats really loyal ,,very few men woudl not do it ,, very impressive,,hopefuly that girl of you know this and wont use you like they like using any bodybuildl they are with because its fun and then they discover how  crazy the cult truly is,, few girls can live with it...the others are pretenders and do it to be seen with someone with muscle that is biggger than average fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 11:38:26 AM »
We're men. Its in our genes to look and to bang all available females in site.

I just hate fucking random chicks tho.. if I do she can't sleep with me afterward I hate it. When I am single, I never bring a chick home. if I have to fuck I go to her house/appartment, I fuck her and right afterward I say I need to go.

My buddy is awesome with that, he brings home chicks and when they wake up and ask him to  have a breakfast, he replies: "You are asking too much of me right now, I think it's time for you to leave"

haha it cracks me up, I couldn't do that  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »
she only has an older sister and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole  :D

but here is my woman  8)

fucking hot lady right there

if you ever cheat on this ,,you are fuckin nutcase!,,this is VERY VERY good looking and hot ,,both!,,worthy of marriage ,,no bimbo is worth cheating on this,, this is up there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
if you ever cheat on this ,,you are fuckin nutcase!,,this is VERY VERY good looking and hot ,,both!,,worthy of marriage ,,no bimbo is worth cheating on this,, this is up there

gh15 approved

thanks GH15 !

I see you have great taste in ladies too  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 11:46:54 AM »
the toughest moment from my current relationship was at the club a few months ago, I think it was in january or maybe around christmas.

anyway, I am at the club, working. It's 3h30 am and there's pretty much nobody left to kick out of the club at this time so I am alone outside with my boss checking out the parking lot. there is still a limo parked near the door, and those 2 hot chicks open the window and  start showing us their tits, and then they start eating each other's tits.

Right there I have a fucking huge boner.

Then, one of the chick ask me to come over. so like a real man, I walk over her to see what the fuck she wants, and I am thinking that the limo is full of guys wanting to beat the shit out of me :D

so I check in the limo, and it's full or girls, but the other girls were ugly tho. So she ask me to get in the limo with them and to go with them at the hotel.

I tell them that I can't because I have a girlfriend, and that I haven't even finish working yet. My boss comes over and tells me:" Dude, get in the fucking limo nobody will ever know exept you and I."

haha that #### !!

I still resisted tho, but I regret it sometimes :D

Were they cannibals?  :( :(
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »
Window shopping is fine as long as you ain`t buying!!

If you ever stop looking or flirting with other women,it`s time to purchase Viagrs or jump off a very tall building.

Personally,if a chick is hot,I stare at the bitch until she speaks to me,or calls the police.  'D

;D
b

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
his girl will think he is a homo and leave him,,talking about nails?? only in americana is where i hear about manicure for males lol dont talk about nails lol,,tits are good enough or butt,,

i really like the detail of her nail! lol

gh15 approved
Hahaha! How are you talk about and with another woman about her butt in front of your lady?
We all liked to be complimented, especially men...but the nails are a "in" for touching her hands...
It's just that, I am a flirt that does it so much on the regular, that I've been told that I don't realize what I'm doing...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »
Stavio, how long you been with your girl?

Cheating, serious flirting, innocent flirting, checking out girls,  they are all different things.

But its human nature to find other girls attractive man, I mean, girls are the same with guys too.

With that being said, I could never cheat on my wife, you dont want that shit haunting you for the rest of your life, plus its bad karma.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
i'm married.

fucking ripped veiny forearms on me.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »
i'm single and still masturbate more than having intercourse

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »
Nice looking girl Stav!

Todays lesson="A stiff dick has no conscience" !! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
i'm single and still masturbate more than having intercourse
i'm married and still masturbate more than having intercourse   :(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
So long as there are muscled men in thongs competing for a trophy flexing for my entertainment . . . I'll be looking!  ;D