Author Topic: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!  (Read 6728 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
Damn dude, take a day off and relax..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 03:02:36 PM »
we all like to joke around here, but I am glad your son is well.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »
I know this is  a long story but fucking read it, I challenge anybody who had a more fucked up day than I had yesterday…

Possibly the scariest moment in my life happened yesterday, and let me tell you I had some fucking shit scary moments, as in walking in a room were they had a weapons deal going and being threatened by some crazy looking Russian thug all the way to getting stabbed.
But nothing, nothing at all could have prepared me for what happened yesterday.

My son has been slightly sick the past few days, nothing serious just a bit of a cold.
So I come home yesterday at 20:00 and he woke up and started crying, my wife puts him back to sleep and we think all is fine, but he woke up 30 min later and it felt like he had a temp, so we measure the temp and I got the kids medicine to bring his temp down.
When I was in the kitchen my wife calls me back in the bedroom and tells me to hurry then fuck up, when and I enter the bed room he was having convulsions in her arms (this is a 1 year old boy we are talking about) he did the whole Exorcist thing of rolling back the eyes until you only saw the white and twitching and not breathing.

I fucking lost it right there, called the ambulance and the fucking prick on the other side kept asking the fucking questions 3 – 4 times and then only then said that he is about to get an ambulance, I nearly lost it once more and it took every single fucking strain in my body not to fucking go over to the fucking fire brigade station and kill that fucking asshole.

Fast forward 10 min, we are living in a very good apartment complex with a lot of green and play yards etc. it was now 10:30 and 10 min have past and I couldn’t even hear the fucking paramedics yet, just recently a story in the news in Dublin said that a guy died because the fucking dispatcher called an ambulance 30miles away when the hospital was only 10 min away, so I kept thinking fucking shit their going to kill my boy and at that stage I seriously considered driving him myself to the hospital.
On advice by my wife I called the station again and had the same asshole on the line – I finally lost it and threaded him with murder and mutilation when he told me “The ambulance doesn’t have wings sir!!!!”.
My wife said later that she knew I was going to apeshit because she heard me talk to the guy real quiet and apparently telling him that if the ambulance doesn’t arrive in 5 min I will get over to his place and fucking kill him, which as a response made him call the police which at that stage I really didn’t give a shit, all I wanted was a fucking ambulance because I seriously thought my son is dying.

Fast forward 5 min me running back and forth between bedroom and front door looking for the ambulance, I still had him on the phone trying to calm me down, so finally I get a grip
On myself and I can hear the ambulance which was just driving into our estate.
Before I explain the next part I need to explain the layout were we life, there is a big grass patch in the middle (like a meeting room for all neighbors kids) and underneath is the underground car park.

So while I was standing outside the house talking to the prick listening how the ambulance came closer and closer I got shuck by a massive explosion and boom in the underground car park, seconds later I see thick black smoke coming out, so obviously somebody burned a car or a couple of cars down there, the whole estate was quickly filled with smoke and the car(s) were cooking off with more explosions of gas tanks going up, the guy on the other side of the phone said “What was that!?!!” while I told him that I just witnessed a car blown up and that he better get some fire engines down there as well.

By now all the neighbors come out and the paramedics arrive, so picture this…

Two fire engines, firemen running back and forth in the middle the paramedics with my son in the back of the van – everywhere blue lights and the neighbors looking at us!!
We on our way in the ambulance lights on and all beating it down to the children hospital, me remembering fuck hon we didn’t take any money with us how do we get back home? She remembering that we have to pick up the mother in law from the airport in 30 min while in all of this my son is puking out all his dinner lunch and all.
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS!!!

End of the story is, my boy is fine thank fuck for that, they said it is very common for them to convulse when their temp gets too hight and I had about 2h sleep.

You have no right to be an asshole to someone on the phone that is there to help you.  Shows what kind of selfish Psychotic parent you are.

Nobody gives a shit about your son, the same way you don't give a shit about starving children in Africa... You're a failure as a parent and I hope your son dies a slow death.

Fuck your son and Fuck you.

Hope this helps.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
Nobody gives a shit about your son, the same way you don't give a shit about starving children in Africa... You're a failure as a parent and I hope your son dies a slow death.  Hope this helps.
Wow dude shut the fuck up! The guy ghas a heart-felt moment and you still can't let it be.  Your right "MY" family comes first before any children of any continent.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »
Wow dude shut the fuck up! The guy ghas a heart-felt moment and you still can't let it be.  Your right "MY" family comes first before any children of any continent.

And you're a selfish prick just the same.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »
Im confused by two statements from this story:

1) We live in a nice apartment complex
2) They were just burning a few cars in the parking lot

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 03:20:52 PM »
And you're a selfish prick just the same.
Do you have kids?  Would you care about the well being of your family before another's ? I sure as fuck do, and I know everyone else here feels the same way. We all care about what happens around us to a degree.  Its sad when you hear of kids starving, or people killed in disasters or terrorists attacks, but when it doesn't hit close to home, we go on with our lives.

It amazes me when you can tell someone who you have probably been posting with for years, that you could give two fucks about his one year old.  It's warped-minded fuckers like you who I don't give a shit about.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »

it's an apartment complex in Kabul.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 03:22:38 PM »
it's an apartment complex in Kabul.
Damn guys there are just some things you don't joke about.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 03:25:13 PM »
Do you have kids?  Would you care about the well being of you family before another's ? I sure as fuck do, and I know everyone else here feels the same way. We all care about what happens around us to a degree.  Its sad when you hear of kids starving, or people killed in disasters or terrorists attacks, but when it doesn't hit close to home, we go on with our lives.

It amazes me when you can tell someone who you have probably been posting with for years, that you could give two fucks about his one year old.  It's warped-minded fuckers like you who I don't give a shit about.

I'm sick and tired of these psychotic parents acting like silverback gorillas and going into rage in regards to someone not moving heaven and earth for their child when they don't give two shits about anyone else's child, let alone anyone else for that matter.

newmom

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
glad C is okay Stark. I can't imagine what was going through your mind, or wifes for that matter.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »
if your wife and son died u could lift a lot more, and focus the pain n anger into new size n mass

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »
:D

haven't eaten since to be honest
Bro.. weren't you afraid you were gunna go catabolic? Did you atleast get something from the cafeteria? Are you worried you lost any muscle?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »
BlackFlagRedStar sends his condolences.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »

Struck me as odd also.... WTF? ???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
I'm glad he is okay. I'm sorry there are some assholes on this board who feel it is cool to ridicule such a scenario. While I don't particularly believe in Karma, in this case, I do hope I'm wrong..

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
BlackFlagRedStar sends his condolences.
What ever happened to blackbuttredbaloonknot?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 05:07:13 PM »
Kid definitely put you in a catabolic state. 

Glad to hear everything's alright.  When you have kids, you learn life's totally not we think it was.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
What do you mean they were just burning cars? Like someone just decided to pour gasoline on some cars and set them on fire? What country do you live in?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 08:46:50 PM »
Search "Car Burning Dublin" on youtube.  You won't believe all the results.  I've only once seen a car burn, and that was due to a fuel leak...  :o

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 09:21:01 PM »
You have no right to be an asshole to someone on the phone that is there to help you.  Shows what kind of selfish Psychotic parent you are.

Nobody gives a shit about your son, the same way you don't give a shit about starving children in Africa... You're a failure as a parent and I hope your son dies a slow death.

Hope this helps.

Wow youre a real prick wishing death on a little kid
I hope you get cancer in your eyes

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »

Hope this helps.

Prick. You're on my list.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
And I thought being stung by two bees within two minutes was bad!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011, 01:54:19 AM »
I know this is  a long story but fucking read it, I challenge anybody who had a more fucked up day than I had yesterday…

Possibly the scariest moment in my life happened yesterday, and let me tell you I had some fucking shit scary moments, as in walking in a room were they had a weapons deal going and being threatened by some crazy looking Russian thug all the way to getting stabbed.
But nothing, nothing at all could have prepared me for what happened yesterday.

My son has been slightly sick the past few days, nothing serious just a bit of a cold.
So I come home yesterday at 20:00 and he woke up and started crying, my wife puts him back to sleep and we think all is fine, but he woke up 30 min later and it felt like he had a temp, so we measure the temp and I got the kids medicine to bring his temp down.
When I was in the kitchen my wife calls me back in the bedroom and tells me to hurry then fuck up, when and I enter the bed room he was having convulsions in her arms (this is a 1 year old boy we are talking about) he did the whole Exorcist thing of rolling back the eyes until you only saw the white and twitching and not breathing.

I fucking lost it right there, called the ambulance and the fucking prick on the other side kept asking the fucking questions 3 – 4 times and then only then said that he is about to get an ambulance, I nearly lost it once more and it took every single fucking strain in my body not to fucking go over to the fucking fire brigade station and kill that fucking asshole.

Fast forward 10 min, we are living in a very good apartment complex with a lot of green and play yards etc. it was now 10:30 and 10 min have past and I couldn’t even hear the fucking paramedics yet, just recently a story in the news in Dublin said that a guy died because the fucking dispatcher called an ambulance 30miles away when the hospital was only 10 min away, so I kept thinking fucking shit their going to kill my boy and at that stage I seriously considered driving him myself to the hospital.
On advice by my wife I called the station again and had the same asshole on the line – I finally lost it and threaded him with murder and mutilation when he told me “The ambulance doesn’t have wings sir!!!!”.
My wife said later that she knew I was going to apeshit because she heard me talk to the guy real quiet and apparently telling him that if the ambulance doesn’t arrive in 5 min I will get over to his place and fucking kill him, which as a response made him call the police which at that stage I really didn’t give a shit, all I wanted was a fucking ambulance because I seriously thought my son is dying.

Fast forward 5 min me running back and forth between bedroom and front door looking for the ambulance, I still had him on the phone trying to calm me down, so finally I get a grip
On myself and I can hear the ambulance which was just driving into our estate.
Before I explain the next part I need to explain the layout were we life, there is a big grass patch in the middle (like a meeting room for all neighbors kids) and underneath is the underground car park.

So while I was standing outside the house talking to the prick listening how the ambulance came closer and closer I got shuck by a massive explosion and boom in the underground car park, seconds later I see thick black smoke coming out, so obviously somebody burned a car or a couple of cars down there, the whole estate was quickly filled with smoke and the car(s) were cooking off with more explosions of gas tanks going up, the guy on the other side of the phone said “What was that!?!!” while I told him that I just witnessed a car blown up and that he better get some fire engines down there as well.

By now all the neighbors come out and the paramedics arrive, so picture this…

Two fire engines, firemen running back and forth in the middle the paramedics with my son in the back of the van – everywhere blue lights and the neighbors looking at us!!
We on our way in the ambulance lights on and all beating it down to the children hospital, me remembering fuck hon we didn’t take any money with us how do we get back home? She remembering that we have to pick up the mother in law from the airport in 30 min while in all of this my son is puking out all his dinner lunch and all.
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS!!!

End of the story is, my boy is fine thank fuck for that, they said it is very common for them to convulse when their temp gets too hight and I had about 2h sleep.

I can understand something like that scares the shit out of you. Fever convulsions are indeed commom in small children. Kids who have them have just a slightly higher risk of getting epilepsy later in life, but probably that won't happen.
Good luck

Dr Dutch

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 01:59:01 AM »
You have no right to be an asshole to someone on the phone that is there to help you.  Shows what kind of selfish Psychotic parent you are.

Hope this helps.
You are right that you shouldn't threaten someonelike that, on the other hand I can understand it. Guy should apologize later on, people will understand.
The other things you write about Stark we shall interpret as your over-the-top reaction. So if you apologize to Stark about that, everybody will be one big family again...

Dr Dutch   :)  Hope this helps