Author Topic: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!  (Read 6733 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2011, 09:41:47 AM »
I know this is  a long story but fucking read it, I challenge anybody who had a more fucked up day than I had yesterday…

Possibly the scariest moment in my life happened yesterday, and let me tell you I had some fucking shit scary moments, as in walking in a room were they had a weapons deal going and being threatened by some crazy looking Russian thug all the way to getting stabbed.
But nothing, nothing at all could have prepared me for what happened yesterday.

My son has been slightly sick the past few days, nothing serious just a bit of a cold.
So I come home yesterday at 20:00 and he woke up and started crying, my wife puts him back to sleep and we think all is fine, but he woke up 30 min later and it felt like he had a temp, so we measure the temp and I got the kids medicine to bring his temp down.
When I was in the kitchen my wife calls me back in the bedroom and tells me to hurry then fuck up, when and I enter the bed room he was having convulsions in her arms (this is a 1 year old boy we are talking about) he did the whole Exorcist thing of rolling back the eyes until you only saw the white and twitching and not breathing.

I fucking lost it right there, called the ambulance and the fucking prick on the other side kept asking the fucking questions 3 – 4 times and then only then said that he is about to get an ambulance, I nearly lost it once more and it took every single fucking strain in my body not to fucking go over to the fucking fire brigade station and kill that fucking asshole.

Fast forward 10 min, we are living in a very good apartment complex with a lot of green and play yards etc. it was now 10:30 and 10 min have past and I couldn’t even hear the fucking paramedics yet, just recently a story in the news in Dublin said that a guy died because the fucking dispatcher called an ambulance 30miles away when the hospital was only 10 min away, so I kept thinking fucking shit their going to kill my boy and at that stage I seriously considered driving him myself to the hospital.
On advice by my wife I called the station again and had the same asshole on the line – I finally lost it and threaded him with murder and mutilation when he told me “The ambulance doesn’t have wings sir!!!!”.
My wife said later that she knew I was going to apeshit because she heard me talk to the guy real quiet and apparently telling him that if the ambulance doesn’t arrive in 5 min I will get over to his place and fucking kill him, which as a response made him call the police which at that stage I really didn’t give a shit, all I wanted was a fucking ambulance because I seriously thought my son is dying.

Fast forward 5 min me running back and forth between bedroom and front door looking for the ambulance, I still had him on the phone trying to calm me down, so finally I get a grip
On myself and I can hear the ambulance which was just driving into our estate.
Before I explain the next part I need to explain the layout were we life, there is a big grass patch in the middle (like a meeting room for all neighbors kids) and underneath is the underground car park.

So while I was standing outside the house talking to the prick listening how the ambulance came closer and closer I got shuck by a massive explosion and boom in the underground car park, seconds later I see thick black smoke coming out, so obviously somebody burned a car or a couple of cars down there, the whole estate was quickly filled with smoke and the car(s) were cooking off with more explosions of gas tanks going up, the guy on the other side of the phone said “What was that!?!!” while I told him that I just witnessed a car blown up and that he better get some fire engines down there as well.

By now all the neighbors come out and the paramedics arrive, so picture this…

Two fire engines, firemen running back and forth in the middle the paramedics with my son in the back of the van – everywhere blue lights and the neighbors looking at us!!
We on our way in the ambulance lights on and all beating it down to the children hospital, me remembering fuck hon we didn’t take any money with us how do we get back home? She remembering that we have to pick up the mother in law from the airport in 30 min while in all of this my son is puking out all his dinner lunch and all.
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS!!!

End of the story is, my boy is fine thank fuck for that, they said it is very common for them to convulse when their temp gets too hight and I had about 2h sleep.

Oh my god.. I pray all is well,and continues to be well with your baby..

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:27 AM »
I wouldn't have given two shits about the cars in the underground parking garage... and why that would be happening in an "estate" where an ordinary 'guy' uses military time to decribe 8PM, I have no clue.

I would have packed my son up and split immediately letting the dipshit dispatcher know I was rolling and what route I'd be taking.

Sounds like there's a whole lot going on, and more of the story to unfold, but the number one priority is your son. Godspeed.

I do have some insight on kids stopping their breathing while sleeping as I have a friend with two sons, both young. You don't say what age he is but if he is as young as I think he is, it may pass in time.

It's tough for a parent to deal with, that's for sure.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
Glad everything is okay with your boy :)
X

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2011, 01:40:36 AM »
Stormshadow is a gimmick of the one and only BlackFlagRedStar - Don't worry StormShadow I am going to get rid of you as well :)

haha, I'm not a gimmick... but I did take it over the top and I apologize for that.  Bodybuilders get mean at times and I'm no exception.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2011, 02:17:08 AM »
you will be spewing you went to all this trouble when your girlfriend leaves you and you are stucking paying maintenance/child support.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2011, 02:19:29 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »
haha, I'm not a gimmick... but I did take it over the top and I apologize for that.  Bodybuilders get mean at times and I'm no exception.

???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2011, 02:27:42 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »
maybe you will not find other's misery NOT so funny anymore  ::) karma is a bitch there tiny stark...
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »
Damn Stark!

What an event!