Author Topic: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!  (Read 6729 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Had the most fucked up and most scariest day yesterday !!!
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 02:10:52 AM »
BlackFlagRedStar sends his condolences.

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011, 03:34:08 AM »
Glad to hear that your son is okay. The guy on the phone, is trained to stay calm and not kirk out. They have important questions that they have to ask. One of my first jobs out of college was having depressed and suicidal people call me...and what they said was effed up...but you had to remain calm...

As far as the burning of cars in a underground parking lot, WTF? I've only seen the aftermath of one car being purposely burned up, and that was someone setting fire to a officer's cruiser.
Not even in the ghetto do they do that shit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011, 03:48:51 AM »
You have no right to be an asshole to someone on the phone that is there to help you.  Shows what kind of selfish Psychotic parent you are.

Nobody gives a shit about your son, the same way you don't give a shit about starving children in Africa... You're a failure as a parent and I hope your son dies a slow death.

Fuck your son and Fuck you.

Hope this helps.

Stormshadow is a gimmick of the one and only BlackFlagRedStar - Don't worry StormShadow I am going to get rid of you as well :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011, 03:52:10 AM »
Im confused by two statements from this story:

1) We live in a nice apartment complex
2) They were just burning a few cars in the parking lot

The problem is in Ireland - we have a lot of gangwar activities right now, all the ex IRA and CIRA members looking for job, all they
know is how to shoot and kill people, so combine that with a youth that has zero future and not disregard for human life and you have a bad mix, they steal cars commit crimes and look for underground parking spaces of any neighborhood to get of the evidence, guess is they park the car - burn it another car picks them up and they get away.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011, 05:00:07 AM »
The problem is in Ireland - we have a lot of gangwar activities right now, all the ex IRA and CIRA members looking for job, all they
know is how to shoot and kill people, so combine that with a youth that has zero future and not disregard for human life and you have a bad mix, they steal cars commit crimes and look for underground parking spaces of any neighborhood to get of the evidence, guess is they park the car - burn it another car picks them up and they get away.

Happens all over Ireland but dublin especially
Limerick being the worst though, some places there the cops wont even go
See in Ireland cops, except a few detectives, are pretty much unarmed and its easier to leave this shit go on then try be a hero
Hope everything is ok Stark, if you do need something done give me a pm

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011, 05:25:03 AM »
See in Ireland cops, except a few detectives, are pretty much unarmed and its easier to leave this shit go on then try be a hero
Over here, you try blowing up or setting fire someone's car, you'd get shot, and not by the police...you play with a person's transportation...you gonna pay.

The cops should be armed in crazy places or situations like that.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2011, 06:55:27 AM »

keeping the people in mind I know you are friends with I respectfully decline for now :D I don't need anybody getting whacked... yet,  but thanks mate ;)

Hows life treating you?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2011, 07:00:31 AM »
Over here, you try blowing up or setting fire someone's car, you'd get shot, and not by the police...you play with a person's transportation...you gonna pay.

The cops should be armed in crazy places or situations like that.

Lol thats what some of the kids find out who travel from Ireland abroad, a few years back a rugby club or soccer club / Teenagers went for a game or a tournament in Germany, one of the 16 year old thought it to be a nice idea to petrol bomb one of the parked cars, only to get immediately arrested and put in the smaller with a suspected murderer ;)
I remember that the radio shows in Dublin and Ireland were buzzing with this, all they were concentrating on was that a poor 16 year old ::) would be put in the same cell with homicide suspect, NOT ONE FUCKING RADIO DJ talked about that the fucking scumbag knacker petrol bombed a car in Germany.

Than they had the "mother" on the phone and the second she opened her mouth crying and sobbing about her darling locked up in an afforeign country I was ready to crash the fucking car, this is what she said!!!!

HE HAS NEVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

Yeah fucking right, she sounded like she was from fucking Tallagh = scumbag and he has never ever burned a car but in Germany he thinks he's going to pop his cherry and burn a car.

The end was the scumbag did a few month in German youth prison.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2011, 07:12:21 AM »
"look dis black boy"
A

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
Stormshadow is a gimmick of the one and only BlackFlagRedStar - Don't worry StormShadow I am going to get rid of you as well :)

Gimmick or not, Stormshadow's wrote one of the worst responses I have read on here. Even though you are the lowest piece of shit I have heard of now, I still would not wish you to go through what Stark did. There will be a day though when you are going though something similar and you will think back to that reply and realize how digusting it was. Now feel free to call me whatever you want because it still won't be as bad as your prior post.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »
Gimmick or not, Stormshadow's wrote one of the worst responses I have read on here. Even though you are the lowest piece of shit I have heard of now, I still would not wish you to go through what Stark did. There will be a day though when you are going though something similar and you will think back to that reply and realize how digusting it was. Now feel free to call me whatever you want because it still won't be as bad as your prior post.

Whow, were does that come from buddy? You don't even know me

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2011, 07:21:09 AM »
what a shithole ireland is compared to durham
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2011, 07:24:42 AM »
what a shithole ireland is compared to durham

You okay Falcon? training is going well I suppose?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2011, 07:27:30 AM »
Whow, were does that come from buddy? You don't even know me

No No No, sorry man, I was refering to Stormshadow. I am just sick by his response, even if he is a gimmick. I hope your some is doing much better.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2011, 07:27:39 AM »
Stark,

I also had a very scary day the other day

I did some research on my family and found out that there is a possibility that I MIGHT be Jewish

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2011, 07:27:42 AM »
You okay Falcon? training is going well I suppose?
i think you should move to durham stud, your son can grow up to lead little falcon minorities
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28:31 AM »
No No No, sorry man, I was refering to Stormshadow. I am just sick by his response, even if he is a gimmick. I hope your some is doing much better.

Oh okay mate

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2011, 07:29:37 AM »
Stark,

I also had a very scary day the other day

I did some research on my family and found out that there is a possibility that I MIGHT be Jewish

Well - time machines are out of the question for you now mate  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2011, 07:30:34 AM »
keeping the people in mind I know you are friends with I respectfully decline for now :D I don't need anybody getting whacked... yet,  but thanks mate ;)

Hows life treating you?
Well just say the word and its done
Ah yeah im all good, tryin to stay out of trouble and quite busy with business
All good man

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2011, 07:33:55 AM »
Well just say the word and its done
Ah yeah im all good, tryin to stay out of trouble and quite busy with business
All good man

welcome back

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
Oh okay mate
Now that I re-read my post I can see I did not word it right, glad everything is cool. I could never be that big of a prick no matter how hard I would try.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2011, 07:43:36 AM »
welcome back
Thanks man, you wouldve had a great laugh in Amsterdam with me and Des a while back

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2011, 07:43:52 AM »
Im confused by two statements from this story:

1) We live in a nice apartment complex
2) They were just burning a few cars in the parking lot

in europe muslims immigrants living in the neighborhood often burn white people / native cars because they think white people are ...racists...because they have more money. Also in europe there is something called social mixity; it means cities build housings for poor people near housings for middle class, which mean you can live in a good area yet have a ghetto just two blocks away. I lived in france so i know how it works there. I dont know what european country stark is living in tho.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »
Thanks man, you wouldve had a great laugh in Amsterdam with me and Des a while back

Des is still and always be the man

is the Bulldog still there?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
in europe muslims immigrants living in the neighborhood often burn white people / native cars because they think white people are ...racists...because they have more money. Also in europe there is something called social mixity; it means cities build housings for poor people near housings for middle class, which mean you can live in a good area yet have a ghetto just two blocks away. I lived in france so i know how it works there.
The muslims arent really a problem here, its locals mostly

Des is still and always be the man

is the Bulldog still there?
Yeah we didnt go into the Bulldog though, dunno how they wouldve treated 3 Irish lads there