Author Topic: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?  (Read 23511 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
johnny if it makes you feel any better when i'm trying to hit on chicks on okcupid i try to think of what you would say

really?!

like Runningmom said, how is that working for you?

btw, isn't "OkCupid" like Plenty of fish only it is geared towards hipsters?

newmom

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »
really?!

like Runningmom said, how is that working for you?

btw, isn't "OkCupid" like Plenty of fish only it is geared towards hipsters?

yes and yes.

not working so good but i think that's more just because i aim a little too high?

right now there's this girl i really want to talk to but she ignores all my messages... and then visits my profile afterward... wtf

newmom

« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2011, 04:41:16 PM »
yes and yes.

not working so good but i think that's more just because i aim a little too high?

right now there's this girl i really want to talk to but she ignores all my messages... and then visits my profile afterward... wtf

fuck that shit.

First stop sending her messages. Girls well older women for the most part don't like to be bombarded by a dude from jump street. Don't play games but don't be coy either. I'll bet dollars to donuts she is messaging some dude she's really into (not to say she isn't interested in you), and when he or she stop messaging or they met up or whatever and it doesn't work, she hits you up

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2011, 04:42:54 PM »
yeah- i'm too much of a douchebag for girls to be interested in me on OkCupid.........which is weird because i'm too much of a doucebag to be taken seriously on plentyoffish as well

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »
fuck that shit.

First stop sending her messages. Girls well older women for the most part don't like to be bombarded by a dude from jump street. Don't play games but don't be coy either. I'll bet dollars to donuts she is messaging some dude she's really into (not to say she isn't interested in you), and when he or she stop messaging or they met up or whatever and it doesn't work, she hits you up

usually if they don't respond to the first message i forget about 'em, but i can't bring myself to leave this one alone... so i message her once a week.

funny you should mention "older women," because they're the only ones who want to talk to me!  :-\

newmom

« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
usually if they don't respond to the first message i forget about 'em, but i can't bring myself to leave this one alone... so i message her once a week.

funny you should mention "older women," because they're the only ones who want to talk to me!  :-\

and please don't take what I say as offensive or rude or personal

The whole cougar/milf bullshit (hate that term) is beyond stupidity IMO. They usually end up making dumb fucks of themselves. I don't know why young dudes wanna go to bed with women 15 to 25 years older than them. Okay maybe because older women have more knowledge in the sack, which I aint buying because most girls give it up easier and younger these days.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2011, 06:04:11 PM »
I find this thread REALLY fuckin' disturbin'. I also find Wes to be SPOT ON ! It's not rocket science, homos ! Some of you would be surprised how EASY it is to get into a woman's pants by bein' direct as hell ! Not creepy ! But CONFIDENT !

I can tell by readin' some of these posts that a couple of you haven't had pussy since pussy had you. :/

Remember, Johnny ... suckin' a man's cock is NEVER an option !!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2011, 06:55:58 PM »

Remember, Johnny ... suckin' a man's cock is NEVER an option !!!!

Well, it is a option.....just not a good one

oh and in a update, I already fell out of love with that girl that initiated this thread...it's like, I will probably see her tomorrow and just be indifferent to her

forever alone...

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2011, 07:15:41 PM »
Hey Johnny there's help out there.  There are pick up bootcamps you can take to up your game.   I'm actually going to the next Pick Up 101 Art of Attraction bootcamp in SFC just to get better.  It's all good.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
johnny you're a good guy, a legit funny dude with a good physique and nice soul, i'm sure you'll find the right one someday stud
You usually find them when you`re not really trying to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »
This ever happen to any of you guys:

You are going through a severe dry spell,I`m talking no bitches will even look in your direction even though you are trying hard to talk to as many as you possibly can so you can finally sink your dick into some pussy again.

then you find a decent looking chick somehow and she really likes you a lot and you start seeing her on a pretty regular basis which is cool because now you`re getting laid once again finally.

You bring the broad to all the spots you usually frequent and once all the chicks that turned you down see you with her,they are all over you wanting your undivided attention.

Fucking weird man!!

They don`t want shit to do with you but when you get with someone else,they are all over you.

Women suck at times................tha nk God!!  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
JNN what is your success rate on PoF?  You can define "success" however you please.

bitches

Yes this is common I think.  In my personal experience, lots of women are better at being friends with men than they are with other women, particularly if there is competition for dating/attention among the single folks of the social circle.  Women fight with each other over the most petulant, stupid shit and I think most of the time it's just an excuse to tear down someone they're jealous of.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2011, 08:04:37 PM »
JNN what is your success rate on PoF?  You can define "success" however you please.

Yes this is common I think.  In my personal experience, lots of women are better at being friends with men than they are with other women, particularly if there is competition for dating/attention among the single folks of the social circle.
I agree.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 24, 2011, 05:51:55 AM »
jhony, maybe you are subconsciously so scared to reproduce with a woman what your father did with your own mother -and did to you- that you prevent yourself, sabotaging every opportunity by yourself, from creating a relationship with a woman. I'm sure you want to live with someone but dont know how because the only model you can follow is the one you ve learned, which is the original model of your father and your mother. And, you re scared to reproduce it because it actually hurt you  when you were a child.

I d like to know in more details how things went when you were a kid and your parents separated -after spawning you-. I'm pretty sure you re reproducing something but you dont know what.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2011, 06:18:57 AM »

Only 6 months and you call yourself a drug addict ::)

This was a funny post >:(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2011, 06:20:53 AM »

This was a funny post >:(

I see what you did there

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »
I see what you did there

Sometimes GB has to be reminded of how funny I really am....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2011, 07:30:24 AM »
jhony, maybe you are subconsciously so scared to reproduce with a woman what your father did with your own mother -and did to you- that you prevent yourself, sabotaging every opportunity by yourself, from creating a relationship with a woman. I'm sure you want to live with someone but dont know how because the only model you can follow is the one you ve learned, which is the original model of your father and your mother. And, you re scared to reproduce it because it actually hurt you  when you were a child.

I d like to know in more details how things went when you were a kid and your parents separated -after spawning you-. I'm pretty sure you re reproducing something but you dont know what.

while you make a valid point, I think for me (at this particular point in my life) I'm being hesitent because I don't take failure and rejection very well and I don't need another excuse to start snorting dope if a girl rejects me

HOWEVER, life is full of rejection and you have to get used to it

so, I think the ultimate solution is to wait till i'm in a stronger place internally where I can accept rejection and failure and then start asking girls out

Sometimes GB has to be reminded of how funny I really am....

unbelievable  :o :o :o :o :o

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2011, 07:47:46 AM »
while you make a valid point, I think for me (at this particular point in my life) I'm being hesitent because I don't take failure and rejection very well and I don't need another excuse to start snorting dope if a girl rejects me

HOWEVER, life is full of rejection and you have to get used to it

so, I think the ultimate solution is to wait till i'm in a stronger place internally where I can accept rejection and failure and then start asking girls out

unbelievable  :o :o :o :o :o

You should punch your father in the face and stop listening to him. And then you shoulddo the exact oposite of what he has done, with the support of another father figure.
The problem when your parents are separated is that both your mother and father live in your head and keep fighting each others, considering you are the sum of their influences, and it's biologically embeded in your brain. This is when personality starts to split.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2011, 08:02:14 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »