Author Topic: really fat people and steroids  (Read 2806 times)

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
really fat people and steroids
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
Someone I know (5'9 and 300lbs of solid... fat) takes a lot of steriods (deca and cipionate)

He claims it makes him lose fat...

I think it is the biggest BS I ve ever heard.

Any thoughts?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: really fat people and steroids
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you implying it makes him fatter? No, someone his size of high body-fat probably shouldn't be using steroids as the side-effects are going to be nearly impossible to control but it's not going to make him fatter.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
He may end up looking fatter due to water retention. One of the sides Arnold jr is referring to. Maybe it makes him feel better. It does me.  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 05:53:58 PM »
I saw a guy who was kinda fat, he had the worst moonface I've ever seen. His temples were blown up like a blow fish's cheeks. If he took some anti estrogens would this go down?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 07:27:38 PM »
nothing worse than a fatass on a cycle thinking walking around thinking he is swole

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »
He may end up looking fatter due to water retention. One of the sides Arnold jr is referring to. Maybe it makes him feel better. It does me.  ;D

I was actually referring to blood pressure and cholesterol issues.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »
well it's possible for steroids to help him loose fat indirectly, but i don't think it's realistic to think this effect would be particularly pronounced. what i'm referring to is how the more muscle he packs on the more calories he'll be burning around the clock.

nevertheless he's taking a (imo) serious health risk compounding pre-existing blood pressure and cholesterol issues like gym**rat says.

a better approach would be to first loose all the weight you can with proper diet and exercise prior to hormone administration gh15 style. i frown on people who think steroids are the magic bullet. no, regardless of what you're "on" it takes hard work to have an impressive physic.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »
nothing worse than a fatass on a cycle thinking walking around thinking he is swole

so true
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »
well it's possible for steroids to help him loose fat indirectly, but i don't think it's realistic to think this effect would be particularly pronounced. what i'm referring to is how the more muscle he packs on the more calories he'll be burning around the clock.

nevertheless he's taking a (imo) serious health risk compounding pre-existing blood pressure and cholesterol issues like gym**rat says.

a better approach would be to first loose all the weight you can with proper diet and exercise prior to hormone administration gh15 style. i frown on people who think steroids are the magic bullet. no, regardless of what you're "on" it takes hard work to have an impressive physic.

GH15 STYLE? GH15 SAYS TO TAKE TREN/PROP TILL UR LEAN. SO U ARE MAKING CONFLICTING STATEMENTS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
i just meant get lean first gh15 style. proper diet and exercise is obviously a must. besides, i can't find anything about tren regarding this alleged fat-loss mechanism aside from lack of estrogenic activity. that doesn't necessarily render it effective for fat loss; only not counter effective. :-\

as far as testosterone propionate llewellyn says:

"bodybuilders commonly consider propionate to be the mildest testosterone ester, and the preferred form of this hormone for dieting/cutting phases of training. some will go so far as to say that propionate will harden the physique, while giving the user less water and fat retention than one typically expects to see with a testosterone like enanthate, cypionate or sustanon. realistically, however, these advantages do not hold up to close scrutiny. the propionate ester is actually removed before the testosterone it carries is active in the body, and ultimately has little effect outside of slowing steroid release. it all really boils down to how much testosterone you are getting into your blood with each particular esterified compound. otherwise, there are no real functional differences between them."