Author Topic: Fattest people in America  (Read 7778 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Fattest people in America
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
Just got off of the elevator with 4 watter buffalos. Counted another 2-3 of them on my way back to the office. All of them were at least 50-100 pounds overweight. It's a serious epidemic. A lot of them walk around with bags of Chik fila and all kinds of greisy nasty shit.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »
Sorry must of struck a nerve with you. Your mom must be one of these 350 pound behemoths.

Yeah, you must of.  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 11:43:44 AM »
Just got off of the elevator with 4 watter buffalos. Counted another 2-3 of them on my way back to the office. All of them were at least 50-100 pounds overweight. It's a serious epidemic. A lot of them walk around with bags of Chik fila and all kinds of greisy nasty shit.

Lucky you made it out alive.  :D I am kinda shocked that the elevator has not gone out, yet.  :D You just now noticing this?  ??? It is a huge problem down here, brah.  8) Just put a sign on the elevator that it is out or some shit and watch them start rioting.  :o :o
D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »
Lucky you made it out alive.  :D I am kinda shocked that the elevator has not gone out, yet.  :D You just now noticing this?  ??? It is a huge problem down here, brah.  8) Just put a sign on the elevator that it is out or some shit and watch them start rioting.  :o :o

Did you ask them to wipe the chicken grease off the elevator buttons?  I fuckin hate that shit.  Fat black women always have a bag of food that they suck down on the subway or crosstown busses here in NYC, shortly followed by loud teeth sucking noises as they try to dislodge the chunks of meat from between their soda rotted yellow and brown teeth.  In fact, now that I think about it ....it seems most of the whites and asians in NYC are pretty fit, while most of the fatties you see here are usually black and hispanic. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 11:50:33 AM »
The blackies down here all have this Gulla or Giche accent they sound like they were just freed from slavery.

thats actually pretty interesting

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 11:57:45 AM »
there's a guy on the US Supreme Court who has that accent - probably why he never speaks.  He's also kind of a perv.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 12:14:14 PM »
middle aged white men with somewhat receding hairlines work to achieve epic leanz.

Pray tell, who is this Auschwitz survivor ?!

also epic sucking in of the cheeks.

j/k looking good man, it's taken you some time but you got there.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »
Did you ask them to wipe the chicken grease off the elevator buttons?  I fuckin hate that shit.  Fat black women always have a bag of food that they suck down on the subway or crosstown busses here in NYC, shortly followed by loud teeth sucking noises as they try to dislodge the chunks of meat from between their soda rotted yellow and brown teeth.  In fact, now that I think about it ....it seems most of the whites and asians in NYC are pretty fit, while most of the fatties you see here are usually black and hispanic. 

Black woman don't exercise. They don't give a shit about fitness. That's because there men don't care if they're 100 pounds overweight. The fatter the better. There starting to really make me sick.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »
very black...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 12:46:17 PM »
very black...

That's sexy right there yum

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 11:44:05 PM »
What I want to know is if the fat people actually realise they're fat. It seems like either they just think they're "normal" for who they are, or there are so many reflections of themselves out there it's just 'normal' to have bigger people in society to balance the smaller ones.

I've not had a lot of chance to ask any fatties this personally though - just what I pick up in conversation or overhear. Do they really not understand that they are just plain fat?