Author Topic: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh  (Read 14484 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »
Yes.   I deny that we are in a state of peril unless we all send all our money to wall street to trade carbon credits and bogus nonsense like that.  

And yes, the science is not settled.  30,000 scientists dispute the al gore memo that we are in imminient danger of Day after tommorow.

Funny too - if the "science" was so settled, why the need to lie, cover up, distort, and hide data like all these esteemed scientists did?

www.climatedepot.com

did you just link me to a republican website with propaganda? im not sure if you know who i am but i dont listen to biased sources and bullshit. Post the science for all to see its all published. Want some?

have you read the IPCC report on climate change, i have. Heres a nice little summary i found to make it nice and fast

Among the findings were:

* Eleven of the last twelve years (1995-2006) rank among the 12 warmest years in the instrumental record of global surface temperature (since 1850).
    * Most of the observed increase in globally averaged temperatures since the mid-20th century is very likely (90%+ probability) due to the observed increase in anthropogenic greenhouse gas concentrations.
    * The average temperature of the global ocean has increased to depths of at least 3000 m and that the ocean has been absorbing more than 80% of the heat added to the climate system. Such warming causes seawater to expand, contributing to sea level rise.
    * Mountain glaciers and snow cover have declined on average in both hemispheres. Widespread decreases in glaciers and ice caps have contributed to sea level rise
    * Global average sea level rose at an average rate of 1.8 mm per year over 1961 to 2003. The rate was faster over 1993 to 2003, about 3.1 mm per year.
    * Average Arctic temperatures increased at almost twice the global average rate in the past 100 years.
    * More intense and longer droughts have been observed over wider areas since the 1970s, particularly in the tropics and subtropics.
    * Widespread changes in extreme temperatures have been observed over the last 50 years. Cold days, cold nights and frost have become less frequent, while hot days, hot nights, and heat waves have become more frequent
    * The global atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide has increased from a pre-industrial value of about 280 ppm to 379 ppm in 2005. The atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide in 2005 exceeds by far the natural range over the last 650,000 years (180 to 300 ppm) as determined from ice cores.
    * The primary source of the increased atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide since the pre-industrial period results from fossil fuel use, with land use change providing another significant but smaller contribution. Annual fossil carbon dioxide emissions increased from an average of 23.5 Gt CO2 per year in the 1990s, to 26.4 Gt CO2 per year in 2000-2005.
    * The global atmospheric concentration of methane has increased from a pre-industrial value of about 715 ppb to 1732 ppb in the early 1990s, and is 1774 ppb in 2005.
    * The combined radiative forcing due to increases in carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide is +2.30 W/m2, and its rate of increase during the industrial era is very likely to have been unprecedented in more than 10,000 years.

The IPCC predicts that, based on a range of scenarios, by the end of the 21st century climate change will result in :

* A probable temperature rise between 1.8°C and 4°C, with a possible temperature rise between 1.1°C and 6.4°C.
    * A sea level rise most likely to be 28-43cm
    * Arctic summer sea ice disappearing in second half of century
    * An increase in heatwaves being very likely
    * A likely increase in tropical storm intensity.

This is based on all available science.

MOAR:

http://americasclimatechoices.org/climate_change_2008_final.pdf

the national academy of sciences presented this document and this conclusion. Read the document however.

"Most scientists agree that the warming in recent decades has been caused primarily by human activities that have increased the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere."

MAOR

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=12782

"there is a strong, credible body of evidence, based on multiple lines of research, documenting that climate is changing and that these changes are in large part caused by human activities. While much remains to be learned, the core phenomenon, scientific questions, and hypotheses have been examined thoroughly and have stood firm in the face of serious scientific debate and careful evaluation of alternative explanations"

IT is only in america there is debate, guess whos leading the charge? republicans LMAO. GLobal warming is a fucking fact, the cause is still debatable.

http://dels.nas.edu/basc
the american board on atomospheric sciences.

You can be skeptical but saying is a sham is stupid and wrong, you are denying reality probably because it's the right thing for republicans to do. Science doesnt give a fuck about parties and any intelligent person can observe the data and come to the conclusion that something is wrong with the current climate change.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
Post science you fucktard not biased opinions and dissenters anecdotes. If it was truly a lie the science would be there, should be easy i wait for you to fool the world.

here

jimmy nelson, scientist
: "i once believed in global warming, but not anymore, it aint true"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:11 AM »
Oh there is really an unbiased bunch.   ::)  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
Post science you fucktard not biased opinions and dissenters anecdotes. If it was truly a lie the science would be there, should be easy i wait for you to fool the world.

here

jimmy nelson, scientist
: "i once believed in global warming, but not anymore, it aint true"

Cry me a river.  Your entire bogus movement was discredited by its own science hidingdata, manipulating findings to get the result they want, fudging results, etc etc.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2011, 10:36:42 AM »
This is the sad

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-are-americans-so-ill

"Near the forum’s conclusion, Massachusetts Institute of Technology climate scientist Kerry Emanuel asked a panel of journalists why the media continues to cover anthropogenic climate change as a controversy or debate, when in fact it is a consensus among such organizations as the American Geophysical Union, American Institute of Physics, American Chemical Society, American Meteorological Association and the National Research Council, along with the national academies of more than two dozen countries."

Checkmate, every scientific org that studies this stuff all agree. You guys have vested interest and will possibly be the death of us. Open your eyes, you are as bad as 9/11 truthers

MAOR

http://royalsociety.org/uploadedFiles/Royal_Society_Content/News_and_Issues/Science_Issues/Climate_change/climate_facts_and_fictions.pdf

not one person objected to the reasons cited for global warming. Checkmate stupid, why dont you go make up some more shit. Notice how i havent said anything about fucking hybrid cars etc.. you assume me a liberal, im not, you put politics ahead of science and thats why the US will falter

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2011, 10:38:25 AM »

Cry me a river.  Your entire bogus movement was discredited by its own science hidingdata, manipulating findings to get the result they want, fudging results, etc etc.   

you lose, post the manipulation, its clear you dont understand what the manipulations were. I assume you are talking about the leaked emails. Too bad you have no idea what they were talking about.

post the emails so i can tear them apart and school you.

"Oh my god one person lied, the whole thing is a lie, all of it." clown.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »
Oh there is really an unbiased bunch.   ::)  

i have posted numerous scientific groups, all who agree with me. Not one serious group around the world agrees with you. Not a one.

you're losing, pick it up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »
 ::)  ::)

Politics come in to it in how the purveyors of this nonsense plan on so called "combating it."  

So far, all I have seen if crazy carbon trading schemes, carbon taxes, nanny state bullshit, job killing agendas, all of which won't do a damn thing even by the standard that these people claim.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2011, 11:56:59 AM »
New Study Blames 10-year Lull In Global Warming On China Coal Use, Air Pollution
Washington Post blogs ^ | July 5, 2011 | Andrew Freedman

Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:25:26 PM by kiryandil

A new study published this week offering a fresh take on what may have driven a temporary, 10-year slowdown in global warming reinforces the scientific hypothesis that human activities are contributing to long-term global warming... **snip**

...But the new study, by American and Finnish researchers, says the answer lies mainly in the quickening pace of coal consumption in Asia, particularly in China, and the air pollution that is causing... **snip**

read more at http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/new-study-blames-10-year-lull-in-global-warming-on-china-coal-use-air-pollution/2011/07/05/gHQAwjV8yH_blog.html

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________

Another excuse by the global warming cult. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »
::)  ::)

Politics come in to it in how the purveyors of this nonsense plan on so called "combating it."  

So far, all I have seen if crazy carbon trading schemes, carbon taxes, nanny state bullshit, job killing agendas, all of which won't do a damn thing even by the standard that these people claim.

so you admit that human contributions are fact and that the climate is shifting towards global warmth, thanks i win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »
so you admit that human contributions are fact and that the climate is shifting towards global warmth, thanks i win.

Not at all.  Read my last post.   What is it?

Now the memo is that burning coal causes cooling not warming?     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2011, 01:55:09 PM »
One issue is this

"Bachmann has charged that global warming is a hoax[60] and has been a vocal skeptic of global warming.[61] She has asserted that since carbon dioxide is "a natural byproduct of nature", it is a beneficial gas required by plant life. She stated that because life requires carbon dioxide and it is part of the planet's life cycle, it cannot be harmful. In a statement she made on the House floor on Earth Day, April 22, 2009, Bachmann stated she was against the cap and trade climate legislation, stating: "Carbon dioxide is not a harmful gas, it is a harmless gas. Carbon dioxide is natural; it is not harmful.... We're being told we have to reduce this natural substance to create an arbitrary reduction in something that is naturally occurring in the earth."[62]"

Another is this, she wants to not teach evolution in favor of creationism, she also is caught lying about evolution here.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann is the latest to get pulled to the side of the road, lights flashing in her rear-view mirror. Talking with reporters in New Orleans following last week’s Republican Leadership Conference, she said “I support intelligent design,” referring to the theory that nature gives scientific evidence of purpose and design.

She continued: “What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don’t think it’s a good idea for government to come down on one side of a scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides.”

this is anti-science, there is no controversy and by definition intelligent design is not science. Asking for it to be taught will slow americas progress and ensure failure.

This doesn't support your statement:  "She also wants to remove science from the classroom."  She actually says the exact opposite:   “What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don’t think it’s a good idea for government to come down on one side of a scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides.”

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2011, 02:24:15 PM »
This doesn't support your statement:  "She also wants to remove science from the classroom."  She actually says the exact opposite:   “What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don’t think it’s a good idea for government to come down on one side of a scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides.”

no she has no idea what science is, she is against evolution and for intelligent design. There is no science to put on the table for creationism and if she has her way every origin myth would be presented to kids. Its insane.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2011, 02:25:50 PM »

Not at all.  Read my last post.   What is it?

Now the memo is that burning coal causes cooling not warming?     

you don't work in a scientific field do you?

i won, get over it.

As you know the scientific consensus waxes and wanes with every new study, never mind the methodology or discussion, everything that is produced in any journal is just as good as the next ::)

you are in over your head, give up.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »
Its a fact

All science is a theory until it is proven, only then does it become a fact. Man made global warming is a theory.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
you don't work in a scientific field do you?

i won, get over it.

As you know the scientific consensus waxes and wanes with every new study, never mind the methodology or discussion, everything that is produced in any journal is just as good as the next ::)

you are in over your head, give up.

You didnt win anything.  youare just too caught u in the global warming bs to see the idiocy of these constantly changing claims by those espousing this nonsense.

If they are now claiming the last bit of COOLING over the past 10 years is a result of increased fossile fuel usage by Asia, how can people like yourself at the same time claim fossil fuel usage was the cause of the previous WARMING?

You guys want it always all the time. 

Colder winters - global warming
Warmer winters - global warming

More tornadoes - global warming
Less tornadoes - global warming 

More rain - global warming
Droughts - global warming

And on and on and on and on.   you guys can't even keep your own bs straight for more than a week.     

hhhmmmmm? ? ? ? ? ? ?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »
no she has no idea what science is, she is against evolution and for intelligent design. There is no science to put on the table for creationism and if she has her way every origin myth would be presented to kids. Its insane.

She didn't say she wants to remove science from the classroom.  At least not in the excerpt you posted. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2011, 02:39:31 PM »
You didnt win anything.  youare just too caught u in the global warming bs to see the idiocy of these constantly changing claims by those espousing this nonsense.

If they are now claiming the last bit of COOLING over the past 10 years is a result of increased fossile fuel usage by Asia, how can people like yourself at the same time claim fossil fuel usage was the cause of the previous WARMING?

And on and on and on and on.   you guys can't even keep your own bs straight for more than a week.     

hhhmmmmm? ? ? ? ? ? ?   

That is also when it went from being called global warming to climate change. So basically change the name to one that can fit any agenda ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:52 AM »
All science is a theory until it is proven, only then does it become a fact. Man made global warming is a theory.

you obviously have no idea what a theory is in science. A theory is a collection of facts, natural selection is a fact which is described within the theory of evolution which again comprises many facts.

its a fact the globe is warming, global warming or the theory of climate change tries to explain this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »
She didn't say she wants to remove science from the classroom.  At least not in the excerpt you posted. 

she doesnt have to say it outright, the fact that she is against the teaching of evolution indicates she is in favor of not teaching current prevailing science. Now granted logically she could be a staunch supporter of all other sciences invalidating my generalized comment, however, the global warming thing leads one to believe she is against any science that doesnt fit her agenda to the point of denying reality. The carbon dioxide comment proves this further.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:32 AM »

That is also when it went from being called global warming to climate change. So basically change the name to one that can fit any agenda ::)

the theory has always been about climate change as warming refers to a transient episode of increased temp, where as climate refers to long arching patterns which includes temperature. Let me guess republican?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

hhhmmmmm? ? ? ? ? ? ?   

its climate change, why should i have to respond when i have raped you with facts and knowledge only for you to ignore my post.

did you actually read the full study?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »
 ::)  ::)

You clowns can't even keep a straight story for more than a week without contradicting what you said last week.     

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
::)  ::)

You clowns can't even keep a straight story for more than a week without contradicting what you said last week.     

you think there have been no negative studies or studies that have disagreed with a theory before? happens all the time, methodology, atypical results, poor academics. You also have to keep an open mind in science something you lack. New phenomenon may exist, things we dont understand. It is childish to assume that because something doesnt fit our models we cant figure it out or we are completely wrong. It is also inane to assume that climate change will be the same everywhere and that new trends in agriculture and technology wont add to fluctuations. Scientists have no vested interest, you see global warming as it were is the prevailing theory accepted by the vast majority of scientists in the field (this is not up for dispute) thus, falsifying the theory would garner a scientist a huge grant, prestige and perhaps the nobel. proving theories wrong are the holy grail, coming up with a new theory that explains everything better is a scientists wet dream.

you literally have no idea about science yet you think based on a snippet, not even a whole study, this disproves climate change globally, its small minded to think such a complex topic can be summed up so succinctly, only a closed minded fool would think as much.

anus=raped

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2011, 11:00:07 AM »
you obviously have no idea what a theory is in science. A theory is a collection of facts, natural selection is a fact which is described within the theory of evolution which again comprises many facts.

its a fact the globe is warming, global warming or the theory of climate change tries to explain this.

Fact nothing.   By all accounts, nothing has happened since 1998.