Author Topic: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh  (Read 14496 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
you think there have been no negative studies or studies that have disagreed with a theory before? happens all the time, methodology, atypical results, poor academics. You also have to keep an open mind in science something you lack. New phenomenon may exist, things we dont understand. It is childish to assume that because something doesnt fit our models we cant figure it out or we are completely wrong. It is also inane to assume that climate change will be the same everywhere and that new trends in agriculture and technology wont add to fluctuations. Scientists have no vested interest, you see global warming as it were is the prevailing theory accepted by the vast majority of scientists in the field (this is not up for dispute) thus, falsifying the theory would garner a scientist a huge grant, prestige and perhaps the nobel. proving theories wrong are the holy grail, coming up with a new theory that explains everything better is a scientists wet dream.

you literally have no idea about science yet you think based on a snippet, not even a whole study, this disproves climate change globally, its small minded to think such a complex topic can be summed up so succinctly, only a closed minded fool would think as much.

anus=raped

Yeah, ok.   No vested interest.   ::)  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »

Yeah, ok.   No vested interest.   ::)  ::)

some do, more so in the biomedical field, natural sciences are more open to testing. if you think all scientists have vested interests then you are a paranoid. Francis collins for example is highly religious yet works on the genome project a clear conflict. the vested interest has to be explicitly stated in the paper as well, along with the source for funding so its transparent. Wanting something to be and reality are incompatible. Reality exists and those are the facts, being repub, a bible thumper or 9/11 truther do not change reality no matter how much you want it to be so.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »
you obviously have no idea what a theory is in science. A theory is a collection of facts, natural selection is a fact which is described within the theory of evolution which again comprises many facts.

its a fact the globe is warming, global warming or the theory of climate change tries to explain this.

It appears you are the one that has no idea what a theory is, if a theory was a fact then it would be called a fact. Just because you can pick a fact out of theory does not make the theory fact.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »
It appears you are the one that has no idea what a theory is, if a theory was a fact then it would be called a fact. Just because you can pick a fact out of theory does not make the theory fact.

lol, are you serious, re-read my post and see if your comprehension was correct.

pro-tip: it was not

theories are models comprised of facts. If you cant delineate what that means then our iq's are to far apart for me to explain it to you in a more rudimentary way, sorry.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2011, 11:18:49 AM »
some do, more so in the biomedical field, natural sciences are more open to testing. if you think all scientists have vested interests then you are a paranoid. Francis collins for example is highly religious yet works on the genome project a clear conflict. the vested interest has to be explicitly stated in the paper as well, along with the source for funding so its transparent. Wanting something to be and reality are incompatible. Reality exists and those are the facts, being repub, a bible thumper or 9/11 truther do not change reality no matter how much you want it to be so.

You = FAIL x 1,000,000.  Grow up an admit your "Day After Tommorow" nonsense is pure crappola tailor made for the enviro freak show gullible enough to buy into that crap.  

I am not a 9/11 truther, am not religious, and not a social con in any stretch.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2011, 11:20:25 AM »
lol, are you serious, re-read my post and see if your comprehension was correct.

theories are models comprised of facts. If you cant delineate what that means then our iq's are to far apart for me to explain it to you in a more rudimentary way, sorry.

blah blah blah, your theories, along with all the other global warming idiots, changes by the day to suit the newest data as the old crap you push gets debunked daily. 

Look - you bought into a pseudo-cult, its cool, just admit it.     

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2011, 11:22:33 AM »

My comprehension is just fine, if man made global warming is indeed fact and not a theory, where is the absolute concrete proof? Let you in a little secret, if there was proof Al Gore would not have disappeared. What we know is a fact is that the climate of the earth changes, warming periods and cooling periods.

Go outside and look up in the sky, that big yellow ball you see, its called the sun. Higher levels of solar activity=warmer earth.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
You = FAIL x 1,000,000.  Grow up an admit your "Day After Tommorow" nonsense is pure crappola tailor made for the enviro freak show gullible enough to buy into that crap.  

I am not a 9/11 truther, am not religious, and not a social con in any stretch.  

you are trolling ,terribly also

i dont believe in a day after tommorow, i just think there will be negative environmental impact of our lifestyles. All i care about is the truth, i dont have a party like you, i dont agree with all this shit blindly i let facts to the talking.

if you think our actions dont have environmental impacts you are deluded.

You have lost the argument, you have resorted to trolling and ad hominem attacks a sure sign of mental midgetry . look whos on my side, the scientific majority and who is on yours, kazan a kid who cant read a simple paragraph and discern it's meaning.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
My comprehension is just fine, if man made global warming is indeed fact and not a theory, where is the absolute concrete proof? Let you in a little secret, if there was proof Al Gore would not have disappeared. What we know is a fact is that the climate of the earth changes, warming periods and cooling periods.

Go outside and look up in the sky, that big yellow ball you see, its called the sun. Higher levels of solar activity=warmer earth.

i didnt say man made global warming was a fact, again your comprehension leaves me puzzled. The globe is warming, that is a fact all of the international climate data shows this. Why is the question that is up for debate, however substantial evidence points to man made influence perhaps along with other unknown or known factors.

with regards to the sun, what about Ocean currents, clouds, snow? do they not have an impact.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2011, 11:33:05 AM »

i dont believe in a day after tommorow, i just think there will be negative environmental impact of our lifestyles. All i care about is the truth, i dont have a party like you, i dont agree with all this shit blindly i let facts to the talking.

You have lost the argument, you have resorted to trolling and ad hominem attacks a sure sign of mental midgetry . look whos on my side, the scientific majority and who is on yours, kazan a kid who cant read a simple paragraph and discern it's meaning.

The majority of idiots in Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Pinceton, et al voted for obama thinking his economic programs would be a success.  

I could care less about your so called "majority".   Fact is that you have nothing whatsoever to prove that man is causing "global warming", which now looks to have ceased in 1998, despite massive increases in CO2 emmissions from Asia.  

Find a new theory and scare tactic to peddle, the global warming bs failed you miserably.    

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »

Oh here we again with the infamous "kid" reference, as if that somehow elevates your OPINION. I'm going to let you in on another little secret, US lifestyle is not the problem, we have some of the most restrictive environmental laws. The problem is the 3rd world shit holes that use where ever as a toxic waste dump and breed like bacteria. Cap and Trade is nothing more than a way to redistribute wealth from the 1st world nations to the 3rd world nations under the guise of saving the environment. Ever been to China? Why were they excluded from Kyoto? They have rivers that a red from all the crap dumped into them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
i didnt say man made global warming was a fact, again your comprehension leaves me puzzled. The globe is warming, that is a fact all of the international climate data shows this. Why is the question that is up for debate, however substantial evidence points to man made influence perhaps along with other unknown or known factors.

with regards to the sun, what about Ocean currents, clouds, snow? do they not have an impact.

Then I guess we are in agreement that man made global warming is not a fact. The evidence has been shown to be manipulated, therefore it is junk science.

The Sun, the Jet Stream, Ocean currents all play a part in weather patterns. I don't live in a vacuum of today, all one has to do is simply look back through history and voila, the climate has changed over decades, centuries, Milena. And it has done this long before there were cars or coal plants.

So to make things "fair" the US is supposed to cripple its economy, so the 3rd world nations can get a little payola and feel better about themselves? I don't think so.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »
she doesnt have to say it outright, the fact that she is against the teaching of evolution indicates she is in favor of not teaching current prevailing science. Now granted logically she could be a staunch supporter of all other sciences invalidating my generalized comment, however, the global warming thing leads one to believe she is against any science that doesnt fit her agenda to the point of denying reality. The carbon dioxide comment proves this further.

She didn't say it outright.  She didn't imply it.  She said all science theories should be presented in the classroom.  "All" would include the monkey business.   :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2011, 12:00:51 PM »
The majority of idiots in Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Pinceton, et al voted for obama thinking his economic programs would be a success.  

I could care less about your so called "majority".   Fact is that you have nothing whatsoever to prove that man is causing "global warming", which now looks to have ceased in 1998, despite massive increases in CO2 emmissions from Asia.  

Find a new theory and scare tactic to peddle, the global warming bs failed you miserably.    

every study and symposium i posted was after that date with all new data after that date, you are making yourself look foolish. You clearly never read my links and papers which is a sure sign of a closed minded bigot.

keep trolling.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2011, 12:03:28 PM »
Oh here we again with the infamous "kid" reference, as if that somehow elevates your OPINION. I'm going to let you in on another little secret, US lifestyle is not the problem, we have some of the most restrictive environmental laws. The problem is the 3rd world shit holes that use where ever as a toxic waste dump and breed like bacteria. Cap and Trade is nothing more than a way to redistribute wealth from the 1st world nations to the 3rd world nations under the guise of saving the environment. Ever been to China? Why were they excluded from Kyoto? They have rivers that a red from all the crap dumped into them.

jesus, where did i say it was america? you are either deliberately mis-reading my posts or cannot. So now you agree with me as highlighted by your diatribe on 3rd world countries. If you think man has no or little effect bringing up this point is useless. Your tactic of trying to avert the blame indicates you realize our actions have impacts on the climate and atmosphere.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
Then I guess we are in agreement that man made global warming is not a fact. The evidence has been shown to be manipulated, therefore it is junk science.

The Sun, the Jet Stream, Ocean currents all play a part in weather patterns. I don't live in a vacuum of today, all one has to do is simply look back through history and voila, the climate has changed over decades, centuries, Milena. And it has done this long before there were cars or coal plants.

So to make things "fair" the US is supposed to cripple its economy, so the 3rd world nations can get a little payola and feel better about themselves? I don't think so.

no i dont think the current rise in global warming is all man, that is not a fact. I do however believe our actions contribute, this is a fact the extent of that fact is yet to be determined. Thus global warming is an amalgam of all kinds of shit.

i also agree the climate change naturally occurs. That is not the point, it is accelerating and has become problematic, wether natural or man made something has to be done about it. I also agree that america is doing a good job in relation.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »
She didn't say it outright.  She didn't imply it.  She said all science theories should be presented in the classroom.  "All" would include the monkey business.   :)

are you just using this clip to decide that, perhaps i should have been more clear, she has stated what i have said, of course para-phrased.

She did not state that in the clip, no.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2011, 12:32:29 PM »
jesus, where did i say it was america? you are either deliberately mis-reading my posts or cannot. So now you agree with me as highlighted by your diatribe on 3rd world countries. If you think man has no or little effect bringing up this point is useless. Your tactic of trying to avert the blame indicates you realize our actions have impacts on the climate and atmosphere.

Do I think man has the ability to damage the earth, yes. do I think man has the ability the change weather patterns? no. My tactic is that the US has addressed the issue, and there is no reason for the US to destroy its economy because of the "bad actors".
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2011, 12:37:31 PM »
are you just using this clip to decide that, perhaps i should have been more clear, she has stated what i have said, of course para-phrased.

She did not state that in the clip, no.

You said she wants science out of the classroom.  When I asked where she said that, you gave me quote where she said she wants "all" science taught in the classroom.  If you have another quote or clip, please post it.  I don't recall her ever saying she wants science out of the classroom. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2011, 12:43:14 PM »
LOL @ people who believe global warming is manmade!  Morons. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
Please say this is tongue-in-cheek!!

Why the fuck are the Republicans even trying to run against Obama? For the pure sport of it?

Anyone that doesn't think Obama will be re-elected hands down is delusional.

Black vote? CHECK

So what! The black vote always goes for the Democrat. It didn't help Gore or Kerry. Plus, the novelty of the first black president has waned. A black man is in the Oval Office. YET, unemployment for black people is at levels, not seen since Depression years.

Lationo vote? CHECK

Not necessarily!! Remember that Bush got a signficant portion of Latino votes in 2004 (40% by poll estimates). Plus, Latinos from Cuba and other places (besides Mexico) don't lockstep for the Dems, especially in "red" states or those that Obama just flipped "blue".

And, as 333386 said elsewhere, many of these black and Latino voters are in states that Obama (or any Dem) would win easily anyway. The electoral college negates the numbers game there.

First time young idealistic liberal voters? CHECK

Those first time idealistic voters are getting A REALITY CHECK!! All those rich people that the liberals keep demonizing are EMPLOYERS. When these college kids have to move back home with Momma and Daddy and have loans out the anus, but no gainful employment, they'll see just how much "Hope and Change" don't pay the bills. Plus, unemployment among teens is at near-record high (especially among black teens).

Billion dollar campaign? CHECK

His numbers are sort of low right now...but he's going to pull a magic rabbit out of his hat to get the economy moving a bit and call it a success. He's going to bring some troops home and say he did what he promised in his first campaign.

Mark my words

Obama will need every penny he can get. Yet, that still might not be enough. See my thread on Obama's poll numbers. Lest we forget, there are these voters called white people that will have a say in the matter (especially those of the independent stripe).

Bottom line: If this economy continues to worsen, Obama's goose is all but cooked!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
Do I think man has the ability to damage the earth, yes. do I think man has the ability the change weather patterns? no. My tactic is that the US has addressed the issue, and there is no reason for the US to destroy its economy because of the "bad actors".

cant say i dont agree with the last part of your post, there are better options to improve upon the good standing. Man certainly influences the climate, how could that much pollution not have an effect? If you think that global warming is not caused by man i disagree ( i think he has a large role) but i can respect that position as it is debatable although the less solid position according to science. Denying warming outright is insane.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2011, 12:49:32 PM »
LOL @ people who believe global warming is manmade!  Morons. 

LOL@ people who think thats what science says.

to think one component is the sole etiology of the climate change when the problem is so complex is beyond moronic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
LOL@ people who think thats what science says.

to think one component is the sole etiology of the climate change when the problem is so complex is beyond moronic.

The problem is that those who support the mand made theory can't keep a story straight for more than 2 minutes flat.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
The problem is that those who support the mand made theory can't keep a story straight for more than 2 minutes flat.   

obvious troll is obvious