Author Topic: Denzel Movie "Unstoppable": White Men Shown As Incompetent, Overweight  (Read 7305 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Had you gone to Northeastern, you would have quickly discovered that parking a vehicle there wasn't a viable option. As it is with most cosmopolitan cities, the subway is the means by which all people travel. The more you attempt to prop up your image, the more you reveal your ignorance. Stick to your thread in which you worship the drug trafficing junkie Chico DeBarge. He's more your speed.
No, I never went, nor did you explain that...I went to school in Baltimore, which is a cosmopolitan city, and I had a car. I know of people who went to university in DC (Howard, Georgetown, G. Washington, and American) and they had cars. So to make an assumption that the subway is the way all people travel, is flawed. Period.
I never said I worshiped Chico Debarge, I said his second album was good, and the others that followed. I mean damn, his second album came out in 97. Yes we know his issues, and he vented them on the second and third album. There is a song called "The Gane", listen to it. He basically issues a warning to young dudes--you push weight...you do the crime.

Plus, this is a bbing board, all people that we talk about are doing illegal drugs or pushing it...

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
If we're speaking of ownership of cars, I had a car throughout college. Commute in cities like Boston and New York, driving is impractical. I can't speak for Baltimore, nor would I want to. Chico DeBarge is a scumbag, period.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
If we're speaking of ownership of cars, I had a car throughout college. Commute in cities like Boston and New York, driving is impractical. I can't speak for Baltimore, nor would I want to. Chico DeBarge is a scumbag, period.
Ok, now we are getting somewhere. I had friends from NYC who went to school with me, and they loved to walk or take the bus everywhere. And many people who work in DC take the metro, as DC traffics is beyond a nightmare.
As far as Chico being a scumbag, meh...Jay-Z shot his own brother, and sold drugs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Dawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.

First its a movie and two, its a dumb movie about 2 guys trying to stop a runaway train..... ::)
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Dawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.

Interesting that you left white man Chris Pine out. You know, the skinny, good-looking, heroic white guy who, after having his foot crushed, managed to still risk his life to stop the train.

Did you leave him out because it completely refutes your stupid argument?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Of course jewood is completely anti-white.

Here are some other notable anti-white movies:

1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Machete
3. Crimson Tide
4. Law Abiding Citizen
5. american history x

We can go on and on. It is really a joke I hope sleepy white people wake up to their brainwashing. They might as well be living in the Matrix.

Law Abiding Citizen was a good movie!
X

Parker

• Getbig V
Law Abiding Citizen was a good movie!
Yeah, but I didn't like the ending, though.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
The barrage of comments from these people who haven't seen the movie remind me of the time Obama called the Cambridge, MA police "stupid" for following police procedure with the colored Harvard professor. Obama also didn't know the details of the subject at hand, and made an ass of himself. In fact, that little episode heralded the steady decline of his approval rating, which still has not recovered. The Soul Train version of Jimmy Carter.

Great posts coming from you lately, RedMeatKid.  I like posts that give exposure to issues of political correctness.

I have a general question for the board: How come "coloured person" is considered derogatory but "person of colour" is considered politically correct?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
Great posts coming from you lately, RedMeatKid.  I like posts that give exposure to issues of political correctness.

I have a general question for the board: How come "coloured person" is considered derogatory but "person of colour" is considered politically correct?
Did you have friends growing up?

"Colored" seemingly is considered a "polite" term for n iggers, but it was pretty much the only description of a person of colored. Saying like, "that colored chap, over there..." was being polite instead of saying, "That ni gger over there", but the old guard (white and black) in the south have sayings like "C.P. time", which stands for "Colored Person's Time", as it refers to "blacks" or "coloreds" being late.

"Colored" kinda makes it seem like one comes from a box of 64, being "person of color" denotes being of the pigmented kind.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Cracker is actually a complement. It refers to when whites used to crack slaves with a whip. When a black calls you a cracker he is asking for the whip  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Actually loser, it more like rich men were incompetent.  ::)
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Really..?  Go rent "Roots" phaggot.
Settle down Chicken George

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Denzal is one of my fave actors

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
It's just a movie.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
1st you settle down, Kunta..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
You have no credibility, thus the questions you issue have no validity. You are simply not authorized to question me.

Wrong answer. You've come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Pure comedy  :D
Go Huskies!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

1st you settle down, Kunta..

A close second.

Have at it lads.  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
everything is political correct these days. thank god for getbig  8)